PDA

View Full Version : TWC Dream - 8x/7x MCW/Blessable OHE Katana - Falchion Base.

blanks
09-22-2015, 08:37 PM
Disclosure: This set isn't up for an official auction, just seeing if there is any interest in them. Will be sold together as a pair, unless I get an offer that I can not refuse.

Story: I rather see someone use them as enthusiastically as I was searching for them. I spent years searching for an One Handed Edge katana, but lost interest in the character/playing before I could ever use them.

The Set:

a vermilion adamantine alloy katana with a crescent-shaped blade
7x, Blessable, Tier 2 Ensorcelled, Max Light - Falchion Base

a smoky grey glaes katana
8x, Masterful Critical Weighted, Max Light - Falchion Base

Gently sloping, the blade of the katana is crafted of glaes, blackened to deepen the sooty hue of the volcanic glass, and its sharpened edge is textured with a subtle wave pattern. The blade terminates in a circular guard worked with vines that stand in relief to the yellow jade set into the metal. Continuing the color scheme, the hilt is wrapped with black and canary-hued silk, diamonds of the lighter color trailing to the pommel, which is fixed with a jasmine blossom charm. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

Offers can be made here or through private messages.

Mogonis
09-22-2015, 08:55 PM
Nice. Good luck.

Androidpk
09-22-2015, 10:22 PM
You had the crit weighting stripped from the first katana?

Nephelem
09-22-2015, 11:14 PM
Its fal based so I don't think there was weighting to strip. And very nice weapons good luck with the sale.

Androidpk
09-22-2015, 11:15 PM
I know it's a falchion, I used to own it and it was swcw.

Mogonis
09-22-2015, 11:18 PM
Somewhat is lame. Heavy+ or get out!

Androidpk
09-22-2015, 11:35 PM
Somewhat is lame. Heavy+ or get out!

True. Would be nice for a paladin since it can get plasma flares now.

Cereal Killer
09-23-2015, 12:06 AM
Split and sell. Split and sell. Because I can't afford both.

gilchristr
09-23-2015, 12:14 AM
Yea split and sell because if someone wanted a pair of katanas, would they want both blessable? ( mean if one isnt blessable, you arent using the pair on undead).

Androidpk
09-23-2015, 12:19 AM
Yea split and sell because if someone wanted a pair of katanas, would they want both blessable? ( mean if one isnt blessable, you arent using the pair on undead).

Unless you're a paladin.

Hoodtralfeck
09-23-2015, 01:34 AM
i been looking for a higher then 4x HCW falchion for like 3 years . im VERY interested in the crit weighted one and semi interested in the blessable one . what ya looking to get fer them? Please post seperate and set prices .

Hoodtralfeck
10-12-2015, 06:44 PM
could we get single and set prices fer these two items please , would like to know while i still have some silvers before EG , im VERY interested in the 8x MCW falchion . not so much the blessable one , undead blows . i would make a offer but i have no idea how much weapons of this high end would go fer . please post a suggested price

Androidpk
10-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Back when it was SWCW I paid about 32m for the adamantine alloy one.