PDA

View Full Version : Wine Press! Released at the Festival of the Fallen

tyrant-201
09-21-2015, 08:05 PM
After much deliberation, I've decided I can use the money from this better than I can the item itself. (Hoping it will land in the hands of someone who will use this as the RP prop it can be!)

__________________________________________________ _____________________________
You are holding a gnomish clockwork wine press in your right hand.

You analyze your clockwork wine press and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This is an auction quality portable wine press. It requires ingredients to work properly. Place an ingredient (such as grapes or fruits) in the press and TURN it to make wine. It can be further customized to create a unique label for your wine bottles. Since this is a gnomish mechanical device, it may "clog" from time to time. You must then FIX the press before it can be used again. CLEANING the machine regularly will prevent clogs.

VERBS unlocked for this press are: FIX, CLEAN, RUB, SLAP, TICKLE, PRAISE, GAZE, and TURN.

You can tell that the press is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

The CLEAN Verb is intended to be used after every use to clear the press of any leftover residue

>clean press
You quickly disassemble your clockwork wine press and carefully scrub away the sticky residue and pulpy remains of smooshed grapes. You stare at the pile of mismatched gears and cogs and curse the arkati that you didn't think to contract a gnome for this. With perserverence and hard work, you manage to put the clockwork wine press back together in such a way that you are fairly certain it will work.

Roundtime: 10 secs.

The FIX Verb is only necessary when the unit has not been cleaned after 20 or so uses.

>RUB press
You take a few moments to polish your clockwork wine press, proud to own such a wonderful machine.

>SLAP press
As the press starts to work, a loud *BANG* erupts from the machine coupled with a heavy cloud of dark smoke. You quickly slap the side of the clockwork wine press in alarm and it settles down. You are fairly certain it will work now.

>TICKLE press
You lightly run your fingers over the intricate gears and cogs of your clockwork wine press, admiring the gnomish craftsmanship.

>PRAISE press
Staring at your clockwork wine press, you praise the gnomish inventor who made such a fabulous contraption.

>GAZE press
You gaze in unmasked admiration at your clockwork wine press, feeling truly blessed to own such an invention.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
>put grape in my press
You carefully place a bunch of wild grapes inside the clockwork wine press along with a variety of grapes, hoping it tastes good.

>TURN press
You turn the crank on the side of the clockwork wine press. Exposed gears spin with your effort, driving numerous metal "foot-shaped" pounders in a rapid up and down motion, effectively crushing the grapes within.
Roundtime: 15 secs.

You finish up the process and affix your personal label to a bottle. Satisified with your skill as a vintner, you turn the tap, filling the bottle and cork it.

You glance down to see a gnomish clockwork wine press in your right hand and a bottle of sparkling champange in your left hand.

>read champ
In the Common language, it reads:
Arulisse's Private Reserve
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

Thus far I've seen quite a few different varieties. The wine made from the press can be drank from the bottle (which gives pretty hilarious messaging) or can be poured into a glass. This works with different varieties of grapes (different colored grapes make different types of wine). It also works with peaches, raspberries, blueberries, elderberries, currants and more I'm sure. Each bottle produces 10 sips of wine, and Mazreth has stated he will update the shop in the Gnome area of Vaalor seasonally with different ingredients to use. He's also stated that he's amenable to making updates to what ingredient can be used (ie. updating the item)

This is a one of a kind item, as the only others that exist in game are in private homes or MHO's.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

CB: 20m Lilprprincess SOLD BO: Try me

Ltlprprincess
09-21-2015, 08:08 PM
10 mil

Doldrum
09-21-2015, 08:11 PM
12mil

Ltlprprincess
09-21-2015, 08:24 PM

Doldrum
09-21-2015, 08:30 PM
17mil

Ltlprprincess
09-21-2015, 08:32 PM

Franknozly
09-21-2015, 08:43 PM
BUT THINK OF THE GRAPES!!! JAYZUS

tyrant-201
09-21-2015, 08:48 PM
make ur own gs4 jesus juice

tyrant-201
09-22-2015, 12:58 PM
updated

HermieTheDentist
09-22-2015, 02:10 PM
make ur own gs4 jesus juice

Funny enough...Jesus didn't need grapes to make the best wine; just a few jars of water.

<>< John 2:1-11

Now that is a God!

Respectfully,
Matt

Whirlin
09-22-2015, 02:22 PM
Funny enough...Jesus didn't need grapes to make the best wine; just a few jars of water.

<>< John 2:1-11

Now that is a God!

Respectfully,
Matt
http://i.imgur.com/i6s6n42.gif

darkcipher
09-22-2015, 02:40 PM
Holy fuck, that cartoon made me laugh... thanks Whirlin.

HermieTheDentist
09-22-2015, 04:44 PM
-1 for PC blasphemy. But hey, I expected it,

Respectfully,
Matt

P.S. Jesus still loves you.

tyrant-201
09-22-2015, 09:21 PM
Twice and last call, will be sold tomorrow evening. Also accepting cash bids at 9/m

tyrant-201
09-23-2015, 06:28 PM
Sold