PDA

View Full Version : People need to stop.

Trinitis
10-27-2004, 03:31 PM
I personally feel this is crap. Its not that big of a deal, only a loss of a deed..but the asshat had NO reason to get involved. He killed me when I'd had NO interaction with him in my life.

Smackwicak joins your group.
>
Smackwicak removes a weathered maoral chest from in the Doan disk.
>disband
You disband your group.
Your group status is now closed.
>stance o
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
Smackwicak put a weathered maoral chest in his troubadour's greatcloak.
>
The horned frog eyes an insect for a moment before snatching it up with its tongue.
>906 smack
Your hands glow with power as you invoke the phrase for Minor Fire...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at Smackwicak.
You hurl a stream of fire at Smackwicak!
AS: +95 vs DS: +24 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +88 = +186
... and hit for 50 points of damage!
Nasty burns to abdomen, Smackwicak shrieks in pain!
He is stunned!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
Shaleah's hands glow with power as she summons elemental energy to her command...
>
Shaleah gestures at Peechon.
Water sprays forth and scours Peechon clean!
A large splash of water drenches Peechon from head to toe!
>
Great Lord Demoneyes just came through the wooden gates.
>906 smack
Wait 1 sec.
>
You don't have a spell prepared!
>
Great Lord Demoneyes just went southwest.
>906 smack
Your spell is ready.
>
AS: +95 vs DS: +4 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +44 = +162
... and hit for 26 points of damage!
Minor burns to left leg. That hurts a bit.
>906 smack
Your spell is ready.
>
AS: +95 vs DS: +4 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +37 = +155
... and hit for 22 points of damage!
Minor burns to left arm. That hurts a bit.
>
Kilashi just came through the wooden gates.
>906 smack
Your spell is ready.
>
AS: +95 vs DS: +4 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +3 = +121
... and hit for 9 points of damage!
Minor burns to neck. Looks uncomfortable.
>906 smack
Your spell is ready.
>
AS: +95 vs DS: +4 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +78 = +196
... and hit for 43 points of damage!
Burst of flames to chest toasts skin nicely.

* Smackwicak drops dead at your feet!

Smackwicak seems a bit less imposing.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Smackwicak.
The bright luminescence fades from around Smackwicak.
>
* Smackwicak just bit the dust!
>
Kilashi sighs.
>
Lord Kraggi just came through the wooden gates.
>
Lord Kraggi just went southwest.
>'stop stealing.
Praesus leaps from hiding to attack!
Praesus swings a claidhmore at you!
AS: +262 vs DS: +115 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +3 = +185
... and hits for 80 points of damage!
Horrible slash to your head! Brain matter goes flying!
You never felt a thing.
You feel your extra strength departing.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
You become solid again.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You realize that you have no outstanding favors which Lorminstra owes you, and without having accomplished a deed for Her, your soul is in danger of vanishing from the land forever!

...departing in 10 mins...
>
You say, "Stop stealing."

Oh yah, and Bob..when/if your reading this. Stay out of my boxes ;)

Betheny
10-27-2004, 03:39 PM
uh.

yeah I'll shut up except to say blacklist that mofo.

[Edited on 10-27-2004 by Maimara]

Trinitis
10-27-2004, 03:44 PM
Yeh, well now him and bob are hunting down my girlfriend..Heh

Cause she killed him after he killed me. knee-jerk reaction. But bob has desided Shay has some holy reason to kill Shaleah now.

Shaleah gestures at Praesus.
Shaleah hurls a roaring ball of fire at Praesus!
AS: +297 vs DS: +97 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +10 = +232
... and hits for 22 points of damage!
Minor burns to right arm. That hurts a bit.
The roaring ball of fire strikes Praesus, blossoming into a much larger sphere of flame upon impact.
... 70 points of damage!
Fire completely surrounds Praesus. Blood boils and heart stops.

Edit to add : Shale killing him happened about 5 seconds after he killed me.

[Edited on 10-27-2004 by LordAdredrin]

Betheny
10-27-2004, 03:45 PM
see why i don't hang out with you?

PS if you have to have your girlfriend do your dirty work for you, then you're a sissy!!

Trinitis
10-27-2004, 03:46 PM
do my dirty work? LOL I was playing my level 7 mage. She was in the room when he killed me. She reacted. :)

Betheny
10-27-2004, 03:49 PM
SISSY!!!!!

Trinitis
10-27-2004, 03:51 PM
:wtf:

Betheny
10-27-2004, 03:56 PM
You know I love you.

I love to abuse you, that is.

Betheny
10-27-2004, 03:56 PM
You know I love you.

I love to abuse you, that is.

Brattt8525
10-27-2004, 04:02 PM
Now, if Bob is bringing in Shay to deal with Shaleah, isn't that abuse?

Stunseed
10-27-2004, 04:12 PM
Adredrin, best thing you can do is report him for every little thing he does to disrupt your gameplay. Why stoop to his level?

Trinitis
10-27-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Stunseed
Adredrin, best thing you can do is report him for every little thing he does to disrupt your gameplay. Why stoop to his level?

Hey, I was willing to accept the of the box. That is life. Him taking the box was a start of a conflict. I responded. His friend getting involved had no right at all. Just as Shale was wrong for killing his friend, and to which I've already talked to her about it.

Bob is under the feeling they did no wrong. He is also under the feeling that me assuming he was logging on to kill my gf (he switched to Shay, then begain to bitch about her going to a table and when she left the table, started running around trying to find her.... .. .. ) is wrong, and I'm a dumb ass.

But oh well. Fact of the mater is, he and his friend fucked up, not me. :)

Stunseed
10-27-2004, 04:20 PM
The theft of the box is mechanics abuse he is exploiting....Report him. As far as others jumping in, let him pull another character out, and report him for that as well. I don't know if I would personally pull out an older character than Shay to one-up him, to be honest. I'd let him dig his own grave, like he did here. You'd think he would learn his lesson, perhaps not.

Trinitis
10-27-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm not pulling out any other chars. I'm playing my level 7 mage ::shrug:: I'm still on Doan :)

Stunseed
10-27-2004, 04:28 PM
Good man, Adredrin....Good man.

I applaud your self-restraint from stooping to his level. :clap:

Eiderfleur
10-27-2004, 04:29 PM
<3 Adredrin

Axhinde
10-27-2004, 04:37 PM
In all honesty, did you expect more out of him?

Trinitis
10-27-2004, 04:40 PM
no...not really :lol:

Drew
10-27-2004, 04:48 PM
I don't think Shay could even touch Shaleah, could she?

Trinitis
10-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Drew
I don't think Shay could even touch Shaleah, could she?

Well, Shaleah does have a pretty mighty defence. But Shay also has a fairly large DS pushdown too. So I'm not 100% sure. :)

Betheny
10-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Pwnify them all.

Need help?

Trinitis
10-27-2004, 04:55 PM
Actually, I'm refraining from doing that. :)

I figure if bob keeps the crap up, he'll get banned from GS too. Then problem solved. If he don't, then he leaves me alone and everything is aok.

HarmNone
10-27-2004, 05:24 PM
I'm with the others, Adredrin. Report him for this kind of stuff. I'd be willing to bet he's not that far from a lockout, anyway. ;)

Weedmage Princess
10-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Logging in another character to settle a dispute one of your characters had is a *huge* violation of POLICY. It's usually followed up with an official warning and in some cases, depending on the person's track record, a lockout.

Other than that it's probably one of the most lame, immature, pathetic and sad things a player can do. U KILT MY LIL CARHECTR SO I WIL PWN j00 W/ MY BIG OEN!11111.

Definitely report if that happens; hopefully they'll get locked out. People like that ruin the game.

[Edited on 10-27-2004 by Weedmage Princess]

HarmNone
10-27-2004, 05:27 PM
I just consider the source. It appears he is unable to control himself anywhere. Before long, he won't be welcome anywhere. :shrug:

Trinitis
10-27-2004, 05:28 PM
we can hope, right?

Nieninque
10-27-2004, 05:29 PM
He already has two warnings on Shay IIRC.

I remember when he bought Shay he said something about getting a second warning and not being told that she had had a first

Weedmage Princess
10-27-2004, 05:33 PM
He must not be aware of Policy then, if he already has two warnings and is carrying on like this. That's just asking for a lockout.

HarmNone
10-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Heh. Like he wasn't aware of policy here, Weedie? Nah. I think he's quite aware of policy. I think he believes he's immune to rules, and can talk his way out of whatever problems he creates. Sooner or later, that little ploy runs itself out.

The Baumer
10-29-2004, 07:35 PM
I've been poking around here for awhile, and this thread caught my attention.

Bob is my brother, and Praesus is my character. I don't play anymore, and since then he's taken the liberty of using him as he pleases.

Normally, I would just keep my mouth shut about the whole thing but I really find what he's been doing with all these characters deplorable considering his inability to level himself up.

So for future reference, if you're dealing with Praesus, you're dealing with Bob.

DeV
10-29-2004, 07:52 PM
Is Bob your real life or in game brother?

The Baumer
10-29-2004, 08:09 PM
Real life.

Stunseed
10-29-2004, 08:37 PM
Hey, does Bob act like he does in game in real life, too? He screams out "U DON'T KNOW ME!!!11!!" on these boards, was just curious.

The Baumer
10-29-2004, 08:55 PM
I'd say the worst part of him comes out in game. I think it's definitely a big power trip for him to do what he does in there. He's acting the way he would in real life if there was no chance anyone would bash his brains in for being so god damn' annoying.

In or out of game though, he's probably the most infuriating person I've ever seen. Don't try to make a mistake around him, because he'll pound it into your head until you can't take it anymore, but I'm sure you probably know that.

The perfect retribution is when you finally catch him with one and give him a taste of his own medicine. Give him a few minutes, and he'll lash out with physical violence.

Stunseed
10-29-2004, 08:57 PM
Just for clairification, you his older or younger brother?

The Baumer
10-29-2004, 08:59 PM
Older.

Brattt8525
10-29-2004, 09:18 PM
So, your saying Bob acts at home like he does here on the boards and IG? And if so, why isn't he grounded from having a GS account, and more free time on a compter then a 14 year old should have?

Where is his mom and dad? I would not be allowing my 14 year old to have the access that Bob has, I would be making sure my kids were outside and involved in something at school!

They will be too damned tired to come onto the Internet and cause the chaos he does at times.

The Baumer
10-29-2004, 09:30 PM
As far as my parents are concerned, I really don't have an answer to why he hasn't been taken off of GS. My mother also has an account and is well aware of what he is up to. Until he got Shay, he was actually pretty critical of my mother for having two accounts and helping her own characters out.

My parents are pretty lenient as to what goes on around here. Bob doesn't get into any real trouble, despite how annoying he is. He's extremely intelligent, he's a good student, so as long as it's not interfering with his grades, my parents will let him spend his time however he feels like.

HarmNone
10-30-2004, 01:16 AM
Thanks for posting, Baumer. It gives us some insight into Bob that we would not have had otherwise.

My heart goes out to you and your family. A troublesome kid can make things pretty darned difficult for everybody! Yet, we who have younger, disruptive siblings can live in the hope that one day they might just surprise us and grow into great people! :smilegrin:

Drew
10-30-2004, 04:32 AM
Bob's gonna grow up to be a totally normal kid, he's what, 14 now? Give him five or six years.

Keller
10-30-2004, 04:38 AM
Alex has testosterone seething out his pores. Of course he will grow out of it and as long as he keeps school and not gemstone as his priority numero uno he will do alright with himself.

With that said, I wish I had never played gemstone in HS. I quit while in college and it was the best decision I have ever made. Why I came back I will never know.

MrFeature
10-30-2004, 07:36 PM
Taking boxes from disks is not mechanics abuse, there was a nice long thread on the official forums about it.

Lumi
12-22-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Keller
With that said, I wish I had never played gemstone in HS. I quit while in college and it was the best decision I have ever made. Why I came back I will never know.

Ha. I started in junior high, quit for awhile in HS, and started up again in my second semester of college.

BIG mistake >_< At least I graduated, though, so it all worked out ;)