PDA

View Full Version : 1x-4x gear

Enuch
09-13-2015, 01:31 PM
I have like no funds, was hoping there might be a kind person I can meet up with to utilize a 1x-4x two hander (sword preferred but will take anything) and any 1x-4x armor up to brig level. If you aren't using it I would love to to make use of the gear and give it back once I have the funds to buy something, or depending on what gear I am being lended, work a deal to purchase that gear. Currently a lvl 11 Warrior in sick 0x, bonded to swords and like to hunt undead ATM since they don't seem to hit as hard (thank god snow spectres).

I am in icemule and can come to you if need be!

Any offers or suggestions greatly appreciated!

MrMortimur
09-13-2015, 04:28 PM
What is your character name in game? Can you be contacted on lich or the global amulet? Would this be a 2handed sword aka greatsword or are you using some kinda 1 handed sword with a shield? Since you're hunting undead did you join voln or have you not explored any of the societies yet?

If you haven't found anything yet, I'm sure I have a few things enchanted up either from invasions or festival gear.

Enuch
09-13-2015, 05:31 PM
Sorry, my characters name is sixscalps and lich would work great -- greatsword yes two handed weapons --, going to join GoS for rp purposes but just atm hunting undead to avoid difficulty / worrying about finding lots of spells

Geijon Khyree
09-13-2015, 05:47 PM
There is a player (sairai) shop in the landing that sells gear for 1 coin 2 coin etc up to 3x

Enuch
09-13-2015, 06:54 PM
oh thats awesome, any idea the room id? or there is a website to find that kind of stuff right?

Tyronebiggums
09-13-2015, 06:57 PM
https://ps.lichproject.org