PDA

View Full Version : Missing You

ElvenRangeress
09-06-2003, 08:10 PM
I've been friends with many people in gemstone since I first started.. and it occured to me that theres people that I've lost track of that I miss still to this day ... one of them people being Geniya, my sister and best friend :( ... any of you lose track of a dear friend? if so who, maybe we'll get lucky and they will read this thread? If you believe in this, what would you say to them?

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:12 PM
where is the silver I loaned you?

-Adredrin

ElvenRangeress
09-06-2003, 08:12 PM
Hehehehehhe! Aww come on post about your friend here..

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:14 PM
Umm..I was.

-Adredrin

CrystalTears
09-06-2003, 08:16 PM
Ferious (my rogue's first husband), Gaale (my empath's father), and Baser (my rogue's once father).

They were the best people in the world, taught me so much about the game and they will always hold a special place in my heart.

I still speak to the players of the first two so I haven't really lost touch with them, and if they played again I would return to them in a heartbeat. The third, well, we had our falling out both in and out of the game and it was a sad thing, one which I truly regret.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:17 PM
Gaale! I remember Gaale, say hi for me, even though he won't know who this is :D

-Adredrin

ElvenRangeress
09-06-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
Umm..I was.

-Adredrin
i meant that girl you mentioned on the other post! hehe unless she owed you silver

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:18 PM
wow..you catch on...erm..fast.

-Adredrin

ElvenRangeress
09-06-2003, 08:19 PM
well you acted like you missed her, not only because she owed you silver!

Artha
09-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Perinion. There's a few others, I just can't remember their names.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:21 PM
I do miss her..but I want my silver.

-Adredrin

09-06-2003, 08:25 PM
Scellyonyx, Cereviel, Alundria's boyfriend (Jeez, can't remember his name.).

STORMBLAYDE!!! WHAAAAA!

LATRINSORM!!! WHAAAAAA!

I miss you guys!

I miss all my old friends that slipped away while I was in DR... and all my friends who's names I can't remember from Icemule.

If you knew Alundria, Snowbunny, Kiara (the old one, not the new one), Zellerex, Zarbon or Xanthis then please IM me at Thepa Rkqua Ker (no spaces).

Thanks.

CrystalTears
09-06-2003, 08:26 PM
Aw, Kiara. I remember her too. She was one of the best empaths that I met on Teras.

Adhara
09-06-2003, 08:31 PM
I miss the player of Firescope and Neldit. Adhara was engaged to Firescope at around level 20 but he left GS for another mud called Threshold. We kept in touch for a while but he moved across country and now I can't find him. Would love to hear from him again.

Artha
09-06-2003, 08:41 PM
Ooh, another is Quilthaias. I use to talk to him alot, then he just kinda stopped getting on.

ElvenRangeress
09-06-2003, 08:42 PM
I miss quilthaias soooo much, i was attached to him!

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:43 PM
attached? Did you get removed or did you talk about movie ideas and he withered away?

-Adredrin

ElvenRangeress
09-06-2003, 08:44 PM
blah your mean! lol

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Well, Naessi does have me in training..she is always trying to Warp my poor little mind.

-Adredrin

Betheny
09-06-2003, 08:47 PM
I miss Sepher.

I miss a lot, lot of people. I'm not even going to list them. It's depressing.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:51 PM
sepher is not gone for good..don't worry, he will be back to attacking and pillaging towns single handedly soon enough.

-Adredrin

Betheny
09-06-2003, 08:52 PM
I know but I still miss his bitch ass. He's Maimara's brother and partner in crime. Without him, she's like... only half herself.

theotherjohn
09-06-2003, 08:52 PM
I miss Carene.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
I know but I still miss his bitch ass. He's Maimara's brother and partner in crime. Without him, she's like... only half herself.

Your related to him in game? I'm sorry...

:D

-Adredrin

Betheny
09-06-2003, 09:00 PM
Feel sorry for him.

Maimara's the cannibal uber-bitch that likes to skin people to see what their reaction would be...

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 09:07 PM
Really? I know this guy in icemule....

-Adredrin

SpunGirl
09-07-2003, 02:57 AM
I miss Lorinda, Naessi's in-game Mom. Of course, if she hadn't quit GS, I never could have come up with the whole abandonment and aftermath that have made Naessi as supremely fucked up as she is. I never talk to her player anymore because I haven't seen her on AIM for over two years.

I also miss Kevin, who played Islyia and Nystiral. I DO talk to him quite a bit, but the things he brought to the game were absolutely priceless.

-K

Stacey
09-07-2003, 03:01 AM
I miss Lashe.

Stacey

Kurili
09-07-2003, 06:55 AM
I miss Kevin's Plat chars, though right now I cant remember their names. I miss Mystique and Delmoss/Delmose/Morthammer. And Sheka, Starshadow, Silvean. Maali and Zsi, Kenstill, Aedrik. Briars...though I saw him recently. Guess he didnt stay. Llillith, Aithzar, Urlock. So many, soo in need of sleep.

Acolyte Kurili, reminiscing

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by Kurili]

Kisteira
09-07-2003, 12:37 PM
One of my characters had an Uncle that I miss. I can't remember his name. I remember he was in the Air Force and had left for reasons related to that. This was years ago. I believe he had held some sort of office in Silvergate... or could have been Pauper's. I was relatively new to the game at that point.

How descriptive huh?

09-07-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Kisteira
One of my characters had an Uncle that I miss. I can't remember his name. I remember he was in the Air Force and had left for reasons related to that. This was years ago. I believe he had held some sort of office in Silvergate... or could have been Pauper's. I was relatively new to the game at that point.

How descriptive huh?

Don't feel bad. I can't remember half the people who were once my best friends. ::sighs:: Some of them were such good friends, they have not been equaled since... and yet, I still can't remember their names.

It's really frustrating, but I doubt they'd still be around anyway. I hang out at the Twilight Hall Remberance and light candles for them now and then. I figure, hey, that's what it's for... remembering friends who have left the lands over the years... so why not put it to use?

I actually think it kinda helps when you're feeling nostalgic and sad. :)

DCSL
09-08-2003, 01:01 PM
I miss Sammeal, he was my rogue's favorite uncle even though they never got incredibly close.

I miss Riomal, who said he was gonna move and then reopen his account but never did! :flamed:

I miss Silvean and Lylia because I want my damn House back so we can give Ta'Mori the proper ass-stomping it deserves.

And... uh... I kind of miss Ciresa. He was a grade-A butthole, but he was the last link to my old life and I loved his deadpan sarcasm. It was always hard to tell if he was kidding...

Crazed Sylvan
09-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Heh, as far as I'm concerned, Ta'Mori needs nothing to help stomp its ass into the ground... it stomps itself in the ground.

Notsosweet
09-08-2003, 09:51 PM
I miss Sweek and Siddr they were great

Bestatte
09-08-2003, 11:41 PM
Does anyone know if Dionket is still around? He was one of my absolute most favorite characters in the whole game.

And of all the characters I met when I was playing, he's probably the one I miss the most.

HarmNone
09-08-2003, 11:56 PM
Dionket is a jewel among jewels. Last I heard, he was still playing GS. If he has left, the game has lost even more than it had when I decided to call it quits.

HarmNone loved Dionket

TjMaelstrom
09-09-2003, 02:51 AM
I miss Kymbers.

Both her and her player dissapeared around mid-February. I don't know what happened and I probably never will.

Culvin
09-09-2003, 10:54 PM
I miss Iliska. Knew her from pretty much the beginning, and she was great. Then she disappeared.

Nicklo is another one I miss. He was real fun. It's too bad that he quit..

Beastabana
09-10-2003, 11:37 AM
I miss Phreebe :(

Fekkin
09-28-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
I miss Kevin's Plat chars, though right now I cant remember their names. I miss Mystique and Delmoss/Delmose/Morthammer. And Sheka, Starshadow, Silvean. Maali and Zsi, Kenstill, Aedrik. Briars...though I saw him recently. Guess he didnt stay. Llillith, Aithzar, Urlock. So many, soo in need of sleep.

Acolyte Kurili, reminiscing

Well, the bodies of Maali and Zsi are still around Plat, just under different names for now :) From what I understand, the players of them are in EQ, along with Llillith, Pennalora, Kaitlen and Cano.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-28-2003, 07:30 PM
I miss these people... some I knew very well, some in passing... all cool folks to me...

Rayyne
Winstrom
Ashaden (before he was sold)
Strom
Kodos
Dart
Aanalar prior to selling
Merlin
Tens

and tons more I'm sure I'm forgetting

Miss X
09-28-2003, 08:12 PM
I really miss Amlaruil, an empath from Icemule. She was my idol when I was really young! She left because she had to go to the middle east with the Navy if I remember correctly. Let me know if anyone is in contact with her player.
I also miss Wesslyn, not seen him around for ages. One of my charecters was very close to him, Il never forget the fun we had when we ran away to rivers rest together!
Vx

Solkern
09-28-2003, 08:15 PM
I miss cinta, belenai, faelenor, mystlar, nitergen, naddine, jacintha, jesica, drewain, draccor, ikenn, ryever,
ignis, and some others.
and how is everyone?
This week is going to be the worse week of my life, finished moving, and i start my 2nd set of classes, so i now have class monday thru sat..it's gonna behell, I can't even work.

JustMe
09-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
sepher is not gone for good..don't worry, he will be back to attacking and pillaging towns single handedly soon enough.

-Adredrin

He was on Teras today.

Solkern
09-28-2003, 08:31 PM
Oh and mystlar, my first friend in GS died of cancer so, I miss him the most :(

Kurili
09-28-2003, 10:49 PM
Mystlar died?

I am very sorry to hear that, I knew he wasnt well.

Acolyte Kurili

Chyrain
09-30-2003, 01:42 AM
I miss Kaspars and Megen :(

Myshel
09-30-2003, 09:01 AM
Just a few of the ones I miss.
My sister, Shoshonna, I know she is still around but not enough and I never seem to be in when she is.
Augustii
Jacklehop
Wildlightningg
Sassee

Myshel
09-30-2003, 09:06 AM
and Jypsie! Does anyone know where she is, she just seemed to disappear?

Caramia
10-05-2003, 05:23 AM
I miss my rangerly mentor Bladepoint most of all.

Dighn Darkbeam
10-06-2003, 10:48 AM
I miss Gahread's guidance on the boards and in his guide.

Gan
10-08-2003, 10:19 AM
Forimer - who showed me the way. (even if he was a tree hugger)
Deanndria - who helped me along the way.
Kailii & Filo - who made it fun along the way.
Kaspars & Megan - who made the way the way it was.
and last but not least Janarth.

Thanks for the memories.

Laertus
01-14-2010, 07:59 AM
I miss Aniki most of all I think, haven't seen her since about 1998. And Fawn of course. I was wondering if the poster SuperHobbitMage was actually Kodos? Anyway, I just popped in here to see what was happening since I left the game.
Totally off-topic: I just checked my character list and it appears I may be one of the last people to still have a character with an underscored and capitalized last name :)

Pip OF_THE_DARK, aka GMLaertus (last of the Sea Elves) and his dolphin mount Fluffy Oatmeal.

Take care everyone and to all my old friends, re-Howdy :)

CrystalTears
01-14-2010, 08:29 AM
http://www.rooney.org/tlc/silly/holy%20thread%20resurrection.jpg

4a6c1
01-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Neato Bump Mr. DinosaurEraGemstoneMan!

Emislity
01-14-2010, 11:33 AM
Dionket is a jewel among jewels. Last I heard, he was still playing GS. If he has left, the game has lost even more than it had when I decided to call it quits.

HarmNone loved Dionket

Dionket and I chat occasionally in GS, so he has in fact not left.

Emislity
01-14-2010, 11:35 AM
I miss cinta, belenai, faelenor, mystlar, nitergen, naddine, jacintha, jesica, drewain, draccor, ikenn, ryever,
ignis, and some others.
and how is everyone?
This week is going to be the worse week of my life, finished moving, and i start my 2nd set of classes, so i now have class monday thru sat..it's gonna behell, I can't even work.

Draccor and Drewain still play occasionally. Jacintha plays as another player or was last time a friend of mine was dating her.

Emislity
01-14-2010, 11:42 AM
I miss the Blackjack and Sihaya (before they sold) - they were Emislity's father and mother before Nordred adopted her. I miss Gibreficul.

Fallen
01-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Dionket and I chat occasionally in GS, so he has in fact not left.

Dionket likely left and returned, possibly more than once in the span of time between Harmnone's post and yours. This thread was resurrected from 2003.

Emislity
01-14-2010, 03:46 PM
I'm certain that is possible. Thanks, :)

Wharde
01-14-2010, 04:11 PM
I miss Aniki most of all I think, haven't seen her since about 1998. And Fawn of course. I was wondering if the poster SuperHobbitMage was actually Kodos? Anyway, I just popped in here to see what was happening since I left the game.
Totally off-topic: I just checked my character list and it appears I may be one of the last people to still have a character with an underscored and capitalized last name :)

Pip OF_THE_DARK, aka GMLaertus (last of the Sea Elves) and his dolphin mount Fluffy Oatmeal.

Take care everyone and to all my old friends, re-Howdy :)

I think you were still around when Kodos left, Laertus. Never really heard anything about him returning, but I could be mistaken.

Those I miss include: Kali, Tedra, Dartaghan, Eivar, Cerulean. Good folks all.

Wharde

Killer Kitten
01-18-2010, 01:02 PM
I used to know an empath named Nebulous. I really missed him when he left.

B4Hand
01-18-2010, 08:28 PM
I miss, in no particular order(or maybe order), some from GS period and some the player's as well..

1.Evarin
2.Angelly
3. Gradin
4. Omnieloh
5. Brediph
6. Talantris
7. Kvath

Stanley Burrell
01-18-2010, 08:30 PM
I miss video games.

Drunken Durfin
01-18-2010, 09:58 PM
I miss putting arrows in Albacora with my rogue every time she showed up on Teras.

Of course, I just sold the rogue. Hopefully the new owner will keep up the tradition should she show back up.

elverogue
02-03-2010, 05:40 AM
lol @ you fags still talking about me

Lord Orbstar
02-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Wysteria, my first real friend in game.

Dartaghan, the wizard I looked up to.

Methais
02-03-2010, 06:00 PM
I missed Methais (got him back since then) when I sold him and then decided to play my cleric a few months later.