PDA

View Full Version : Board Issues Restructuring

imported_Kranar
10-28-2004, 08:38 AM
Both the Announcements as well as the Forum Concerns and Discussion forums have been purged.

The Forum Concerns and Discussion forum has been restructured to include 4 sub-forums: Bug Reports, Features Suggestions, Staff Issues, and Rules and Guidelines.

This is done with the intent of improving the organization of the various types of discussions that forum has had over the past couple of years.

The Announcements Folder also now has one sub-forum, Forum Violations, which is read-only and consists of all applicable forum rules.

01-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Any idea as to when the demerit system will be activated, if it has not already, and if there will be an indicator of demerit points in the author column?

Wezas
01-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Staff Issues folder is like catnip for Lycain.

Good breakdown.

(I guess this announcements folder isn't locked down from replies yet)

01-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Wezas
Staff Issues folder is like catnip for Lycain.

Good breakdown.

(I guess this announcements folder isn't locked down from replies yet)

I only posted here, instead of suggestions because the idea was all "oh that's GREAT" when I mentioned it like 12 times when the demerit system was first in question. I haven't seen anything done as of yet, so I'm making my appeal more visible.

imported_Kranar
01-12-2005, 12:25 PM
<< Any idea as to when the demerit system will be activated, if it has not already, and if there will be an indicator of demerit points in the author column? >>

It's been in place since November 1st. There is no indicator, VERY few people have any violation count whatsoever, and any member is free to find out what their count is, although chances are it's 0.

<< (I guess this announcements folder isn't locked down from replies yet) >>

Members are free to reply in this forum, but may not start new topics.

Kainen
01-12-2005, 02:38 PM
How do you see how many demerits you have?

Tsa`ah
01-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Send Kranar a U2U asking him what you count is ... if there is one.

Kainen
01-12-2005, 02:41 PM

Jolena
01-13-2005, 12:05 AM
wouldn't we be notified if we got a demerit? I mean if that's the case, we should all know if we have demerits and how many. Just a thought.

Galleazzo
01-13-2005, 11:34 PM
You'd tjhink.

imported_Kranar
01-14-2005, 02:02 AM
<< wouldn't we be notified if we got a demerit? I mean if that's the case, we should all know if we have demerits and how many. Just a thought. >>

You can learn the details of the violation system here:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=10558