PDA

View Full Version : Where is Harry Potter?

IcyPoison
09-06-2003, 04:37 PM
[Wehnimer's, Sindar Lane]
You notice a musty brown cloak.
Also here: Voldermort, Danatar, Alier
Obvious paths: east, west
> l vold
You see Voldermort.
He appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
He appears to be very young and taller than average. He has piercing jade green eyes and golden brown skin. He has long, thick jet black hair worn in elaborate braids. He has an oval face, a sharp nose and a pronounced jawline.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a handaxe in his right hand and a grey belt pouch in his left hand.
He is wearing a crystal amulet, a belt pouch, a reinforced shield, a heavy backpack, and some flowing robes.
>
Alier says, "thank you very much."
> chort
Voldermort entered Aznell's Armory.
>
You chortle.
> e
> s
> w
Daynie just arrived.
[Town Square, Southwest]
You notice a belt pouch and a cobblestone walkway leading up to a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: Vashtee
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west, northeast
Vashtee just went south.
[Town Square, Small Park]
You notice an acid-pitted iron trunk, a scrap of dark papyrus, some cactacae spine, some haphip root, the Yulijer disk and the Olrick disk.
Also here: Vashtee, Vasenya, Vivecar, Journeyman Coinner, Straeh, Kysmet, Vixseta, Optimo (kneeling), Bonecrusher (sitting), Aric, Thraxxis (sitting), Peam, Bamboo (prone), Kafrius, Talanos (sitting), Yulijer (kneeling), Dardaq (sitting), Olrick (kneeling)
Obvious paths: north, south, west
Coinner removes an iridescent labradorite stone from in his iron trunk.
Straeh just left.
>
[Town Square, Garden Niche]
You notice a wooden shield.
Also here: Lord Benj, Lady Ketura
Obvious paths: east
>
Journeyman Coinner just arrived.
>
Journeyman Coinner just went east.
> report You see Voldermort. Someone call for Harry Potter! Quick! Last seen entering Aznell's Armory.
REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone III staff of emergency situations or gamewide technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. While no staff members are currently on duty, there are likely to be several lurking behind the scenes to investigate your report. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

Artha
09-06-2003, 04:46 PM
Quick! Someone roll up harrypotter and cast spells at him!

IcyPoison
09-06-2003, 05:06 PM
I wanted to prepare a holy bolt.. but alas.. I'm not a powerful wizard like harry.

09-06-2003, 06:07 PM
>peer mir
You look at yourself carefully in the pine-framed mirror...

You see Voldemort.
He appears to be a Human.
He appears to be youthful and tall. He has piercing steel grey eyes and pale skin. He has shoulder length, flowing jet black hair. He has a clean-shaven face.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a shimmering vultite longsword in his right hand and a black vultite kite shield in his left hand.
He is wearing some lighning-crested elven fighting leathers, a pair of incredible dark panther pelt boots, a blackened mithglin chain, a black vruul skin sheath, a rune-etched black Faendryl robe, a slim dark silver Faendryl wristband, some black fingerless gloves, a golden crystal-inset ring, a dark spidersilk backpack, an enruned crimson wand harness, a diamond-edged dark crystal crown and an opaque glass amulet.

I made him way back when the first book came out.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage
>peer mir
You look at yourself carefully in the pine-framed mirror...

You see Voldemort.
He appears to be youthful and tall. He has piercing steel grey eyes and pale skin. He has shoulder length, flowing jet black hair. He has a clean-shaven face.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a shimmering vultite longsword in his right hand and a black vultite kite shield in his left hand.
He is wearing some lighning-crested elven fighting leathers, a pair of incredible dark panther pelt boots, a blackened mithglin chain, a black vruul skin sheath, a rune-etched black Faendryl robe, a slim dark silver Faendryl wristband, some black fingerless gloves, a golden crystal-inset ring, a dark spidersilk backpack, an enruned crimson wand harness, a diamond-edged dark crystal crown and an opaque glass amulet.

IQ - 234
Originality - DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Bobmuhthol
09-06-2003, 06:10 PM
Why did you turn a Human into a pansy Faendryl? What the fuck were you thinking, Klaive?

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 06:11 PM
I told you he was a freak.

Kurili
09-06-2003, 06:12 PM
You see Voldemort.
He is in good shape.

Pray tell, does he have an identity crisis? Why does he seem to be identifying himself as Faendryl....when he's Human? Elven leathers perhaps. A Faendryl wristband and robes?

Sounds like a wanna-be Dark one to me.

Acolyte Kurili, seeking understanding

Bobmuhthol
09-06-2003, 06:15 PM
Sounds like a wanna-be Klaive..

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 06:16 PM
Erm..no comment..

-Adredrin

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 06:16 PM
Who'd wanna be that loser? Oh sorry, you of course Bob. :D

Artha
09-06-2003, 06:17 PM
You should go kill him with that character, Klaive.

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 06:19 PM
I just like to take this moment to say I FUCKING HATE HARRY POTTER, LORD OF THE RINGS, and HILLARY DUFF! For the LOVE of Bilbo why are these preteens so OBSESSED with them?! Thats allll they talk about. I am sooooo SICK of them die die die die... Its worse than Barney. I hate Barney. Barney must die a slow painful purplity stabbity death! DIEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thank you and now I feel better.

Carry on...

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
I just like to take this moment to say I FUCKING HATE HARRY POTTER, LORD OF THE RINGS, and HILLARY DUFF! For the LOVE of Bilbo why are these preteens so OBSESSED with them?! Thats allll they talk about. I am sooooo SICK of them die die die die... Its worse than Barney. I hate Barney. Barney must die a slow painful purplity stabbity death! DIEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thank you and now I feel better.

Carry on...

If you have an copy of DOOM..I have a mod where you can kill barnies..

-Adredrin, trying to help.

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Oh and Bob, your avatar sucks.

Kurili
09-06-2003, 06:23 PM
But they all speak so highly of you, GS4 Gurl. Down to the last Hobbit and Barney-thing. Can you not feel their love?

Acolyte Kurili. In a silly mood.

Bobmuhthol
09-06-2003, 06:23 PM
Lord of the Rings is $\/\/337. Hillary Duff is HOTT!!!!!!

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 06:25 PM
Well I must confess I do like LOTR but Im tired of the teeny boppers obsession with them.

:)

However Barney can still die. I think Barney is evil. VERY EVIL. It is the anti christ.

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by GS4Gurl]

Drew2
09-06-2003, 06:27 PM
Well I must confess I do like LOTR but Im tired of the teeny boppers obsession with them.

However Barney can still die. I think Barney is evil. VERY EVIL. It is the anti christ.

Is Barney still on?

09-06-2003, 06:29 PM

Okay, now you're making me like Barney. Anti-Christ stuff rocks.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 06:29 PM
No, he got kicked off the air for trying to rape the gay Teletubby.

-Adredrin

09-06-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Sounds like a wanna-be Klaive..

Everyone's a wanna-be Klaive.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 06:31 PM
Also here: the body of Voldermort who is lying down

I would have come back, but I hate your guts. No ha.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 06:32 PM
I don't wanna-be Klaive..then everyone would hate me..and I dono if I could handle that!!

ok, not really..I just like being me.

Hate me already..Bob does.

Tayre hates me too, thats why he is always trying to annoy me.

-Adredrin

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 06:34 PM
Question: What kind of person with an IQ of 200+ dies in rats?

Kurili
09-06-2003, 06:34 PM
I beg your pardon, I have never had even the tiniest inkling of desire to be Klaive, emulate Klaive or even think about Klaive any more than I have to. Naturally, whenever there is a quake, natural or Sorcerer-made, Klaive IS the first thing that springs to mind.

Dagnabbit anyway.

Acolyte Kurili, non-Klaive-like

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 06:35 PM
heh, if the quake is in Icemule, its most likely me chasing down Tayre to stun him.

-Adredrin

09-06-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Question: What kind of person with an IQ of 200+ dies in rats?

I'm Voldemort, not Voldermort or whoever. I haven't ever died with Voldemort.

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin

-Adredrin

Yes this is true.

:lol:

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 06:37 PM
Ok then question 2: What kind of person with an IQ of 200+ steals a name that not only another person has claimed, but has been glorified in Film and Novel?

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 06:39 PM

-Adredrin

Yes this is true.

:lol:

Course it is..I said it.

-Adredrin

09-06-2003, 06:42 PM
Ok then question 2: What kind of person with an IQ of 200+ steals a name that not only another person has claimed, but has been glorified in Film and Novel?

My name is spelled correctly. It's Voldemort in the book.

I made the character when I made Hagrid, Hermione and Lucius. I deleted those three eventually, Hermione I still have in GS Plat, though my subscription is on hold.

I am a major HP Fan and adore RPing similar characters. ::shrugs::

Kurili
And another thing to ponder. If this racially-confused Human was made when the book came out....why does he have no last name?

Acolyte Kurili, seeking knowledge

Bobmuhthol
Flag HideLastName

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 06:43 PM
I'm Voldemort, not Voldermort or whoever.

Dear goddess! How did I know that?:o

HarmNone

Kurili
09-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Yes, Bob, I had thought of that.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 06:45 PM
Then go play the character in a Harry Potter RPG or free form chat room. Not here. You fucking cretin.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 06:47 PM
slow down a sec stray..if he RP's as "the name we do not say" then that means he is dead...so..by killing him..we just help him play the part!

-Adredrin

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
I beg your pardon, I have never had even the tiniest inkling of desire to be Klaive, emulate Klaive or even think about Klaive any more than I have to. Naturally, whenever there is a quake, natural or Sorcerer-made, Klaive IS the first thing that springs to mind.

Dagnabbit anyway.

Acolyte Kurili, non-Klaive-like

My acolyte, the vaunted Kurili, has no Klaive-ness within her being. She is pristine. Yup. :D

HarmNone defending her chosen

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 06:49 PM
I can live with the name. I don't read HP books, so I didn't even notice until he brought it to my attention. BUT if he wants to play similar characters (the creative genius he is), he can fuck off.

09-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Then go play the character in a Harry Potter RPG or free form chat room. Not here. You fucking cretin.

What exactly is your problem with me, StrayRogue?

More than anyone else on this board (minus Methais, perhaps) you belittle, insult, degrade and attack me at every opportunity.

Why? I say nothing negative about you, for what reason do you feel the need to constantly assault me? Really. I'm curious.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 06:52 PM
well, he does kinda have a point..Though I must admit, years ago I did the same thing with a book char..though he was a bit more obscure.. (Pikel..). But I grew out of it..and desided I liked my own RP better..I still have all his clothing though.

-Adredrin

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Why? Because you are a liar primarily. I think everyone knows that. I don't like blatant liars. Secondly you are an attention seeking little shit. And as I have said numerous times, its people like you who ruins GS; you opitomise all that is bad in Gemstone.

09-06-2003, 07:03 PM
Why? Because you are a liar primarily. I think everyone knows that. I don't like blatant liars. Secondly you are an attention seeking little shit. And as I have said numerous times, its people like you who ruins GS; you opitomise all that is bad in Gemstone.

Epitomize.

09-06-2003, 07:05 PM
Also, thank you for telling me why you hate me. Basically, it comes down to you being intolerant. I don't care if you hate me now, I was bothered before because I had mistaken you for a decent, reasonable person.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 07:06 PM
I could careless. I am not dumb enough to say my IQ is over 200 when it so obviously isn't. Please, go back to DR, or drop off the planet. Just do something with your pathetic little life and the grand wall of lies that you have masking it. And do it away from me.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 07:07 PM
Yes, I do not tolerate liars, cheats and attention seekers.

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 07:07 PM
Perhaps, if you did not continually extoll your self-granted superiority, then prove yourself incapable of living up to the image you have built, others would not find it necessary to cut you back down to size.

Just a thought from

HarmNone

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 07:08 PM
I only lie little white lies..cheat only when I won't be caught..and desire very little attention, normally..

:D

-Adredrin

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Sure Adredrin, so do I, so does everyone pretty much. But neither your nor me fashion our whole lives around lies. Those that do...I pity. What kind of fucked up person has to lie constantly to make themselves feel good or better about themselves?

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 07:12 PM
What kind of fucked up person has to lie constantly to make themselves feel good or better about themselves?

Umm..Political Runners? :D

-Adredrin

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 07:13 PM
Heh, politicians lie simply so the masses will vote them into a position of greater power; they lie for money.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 07:15 PM
Hrm....I dono..what type of people do that? I wanna know!

-Adredrin

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 07:23 PM
Well, usually it someone who is socially inept for whatever reason. Compulsive lying is a psychological syndrome:

There are a number of reasons that people lie. The first is fear. This is the most common reason that people may lie, and they are taking shelter from a perceived punishment. It may be because they know they have done something wrong a single time, in which case it is not compulsive lying. But if they are always in fear of being punished, it may become a habit, which is a second reason for lying. In this case, it may become compulsive lying, which is lying by reflex. Even when confronted by the truth, they insist the lie is the truth in this case. A third case is learning to lie through modeling. When a people see others lie, especially when they get away with it, they may become more prone to lying. Finally, people lie because they feel if they tell the truth they won't get what they want. Thus, out of the main reasons for lying, only lying by habit can truly be called "compulsive lying."

Increased lying has been seen with a number of psychiatric diagnoses such as ADHD and Bipolar Disorder. With ADHD people will often say "I don't know why I did that", and when confronted about why they lied, their answer will be the same. ADHD children also display impulsivity, and they may lie implusively. Bipolar Disorder can be associated with low serotonin levels, which has been implicated in impulsivity, which, as indicated before, makes a person more prone to lie.

Pathological lying, though, can be thought of as being associated with a select few psychiatric diagnoses, which normally have their onset during adolescence. Namely, these are Conduct Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder. In conduct disorder, it is common to seelying, conning people and other forms of deceit. In Antisocial Personality Disorder, there is a pervasive pattern of disregard or the rights of others, and with this, the person with this disorder will often lie to get what they wish – usually money, sex or power.

I feel Klaive is this last example.

More on ADP:

Antisocial Personality Disorder results in what is commonly known as a Sociopath. The numbers of persons with this disorder are much higher than generally thought, with nearly 6% of men and over 1% of women having this disorder. The criteria for this disorder require an ongoing disregard for the rights of others, since the age of 15 years. Some examples of this disregard are reckless disregard for the safety of themselves or others, failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors, deceitfulness such as repeated lying or deceit for personal profit or pleasure, and lack of remorse for actions that hurt other people in any way. Additionally, they must have evidenced a Conduct Disorder before the age of 15 years, and must be at least 18 years old to receive this diagnosis.

People with this disorder appear to be charming at times, and make relationships, but to them, these are relationships in name only. They are ended whenever necessary or when it suits them, and the relationships are without depth or meaning, including marriages. They seem to have an innate ability to find the weakness in people, and are ready to use these weaknesses to their own ends through deceit, manipulation, or intimidation, and gain pleasure from doing so.

They appear to be incapable of any true emotions, from love to shame to guilt. They are quick to anger, but just as quick to let it go, without holding grudges. No matter what emotion they state they have, it has no bearing on their future actions or attitudes.

The rarely are able to have jobs that last for any length of time, as they become easily bored, instead needing constant change. They live for the moment, forgetting the past, and not planning the future, not thinking ahead what consequences their actions will have. They want immediate rewards and gratification.

There currently is no form of psychotherapy that works with those with antisocial personality disorder, as those with this disorder have no desire to change themselves, which is a prerequisite. No medication is available either. The only treatment is the prevention of the disorder in the early stages, when a child first begins to show the symptoms of conduct disorder.

09-06-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Perhaps, if you did not continually extoll your self-granted superiority, then prove yourself incapable of living up to the image you have built, others would not find it necessary to cut you back down to size.

Just a thought from

HarmNone

I can't fail to live up to anything I've (seriously) said about myself. Unless I'm joking, what I say about myself isn't what I'm trying to be. It's what I am. My behavior tells nothing about me except how I choose to behave. My IQ is a number, nothing more. Any stigma you associate with it is just that... and I'm afraid that as long as you continue to hold that stigma in your mind, you will continually be disappointed.

The measure of a person is more than their IQ score or their political/religious affliations. I may be a genius, a Satanic Shinto-Taoist, an anti-American anti-Christ with APD and an irreverent and childish individual, but that does not make up who I am.

I am much more than that.

I am a good friend and a caring individual when you're on my good side. I enjoy helping people when I can and I am absolutely loyal to those I care about. I am a romantic and a dreamer. I have a good sense of humor and I take in stray animals. I donate anually to Greenpeace and Earth First.

I recycle, I pick up litter when I see it. I do my part to help the planet and its wildlife.

On the other hand, I am jealous and vindictive. I hate it when people think they understand me and it's obvious they know nothing. I can be violent from time to time, and I thrive on both conflict and controversy. I am flawed and I do have social problems... I will occasionally have a "much too dry" sense of humor and others will think that I am just flat out lying.

I do sometimes lie, but much less than most people here seem to think.

I come here to discuss things with others and enjoy myself, not to be insulted and picked apart. This is my formal request to everyone who reads it... stop trying to pick me apart and just let me be. I am nothing like you imagine and as wise as you may fancy yourself, you don't "have me figured out". So just please drop it and let's co-exist on this forum and try to have a good time.

Thanks.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 07:26 PM
Somehow, I fail to feel any sympathy for you.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 07:36 PM
Ohhh..THOSE type of liers..K

-Adredrin :D

09-06-2003, 07:36 PM
Somehow, I fail to feel any sympathy for you.

I certainly wasn't addressing you. :)

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 07:37 PM
Don't worry, I hat...err live everyone the same..yep thats me.

-Adredrin

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 07:40 PM
You might also look into Borderline Personality Disorder and Narcissism, Stray. ;)

HarmNone

09-06-2003, 07:40 PM
I could careless.

Care less.

And if you COULD care less, then that means you care somewhat. If you didn't care at all, you should've said, "I couldn't care less."

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 07:41 PM
and as a side note, I'd like to add that ADHD is a total joke..I don't know a single 5 year old that has NOT been said to have ADD or ADHD..ugh

-Adredrin

09-06-2003, 07:42 PM
You might also look into Borderline Personality Disorder and Narcissism, Stray. ;)

HarmNone

And Histrionic Disorder for half of GemStone.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 07:42 PM
Thanks HarmNone. The idiot does my job for me.

09-06-2003, 07:43 PM
and as a side note, I'd like to add that ADHD is a total joke..I don't know a single 5 year old that has NOT been said to have ADD or ADHD..ugh

-Adredrin

I don't have ADD or ADHD. I have APD, entirely different animal.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Yeah Adredrin, I pretty much laid down what is wrong with the fuck up in a post above. Read and laugh at your leisure.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 07:45 PM
never said ya did..I was just commenting on the fact that every frickin 5 year old in the US is said to have ADD or ADHD..and its sickning.

What odds!! A 5 year old has the attention span of...*gasp* a 5 year old! *falls over dead*

-Adredrin

09-06-2003, 07:46 PM
Yeah Adredrin, I pretty much laid down what is wrong with the fuck up in a post above. Read and laugh at your leisure.

Good for you. For once you're right.

But that isn't a big secret, I've told people before that I have APD. ::shrugs::

09-06-2003, 07:47 PM
never said ya did..I was just commenting on the fact that every frickin 5 year old in the US is said to have ADD or ADHD..and its sickning.

What odds!! A 5 year old has the attention span of...*gasp* a 5 year old! *falls over dead*

-Adredrin

Has a lot to do with television/video games lowering activity levels coupled with a high sugar, carbohydrate rich diet.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 07:48 PM
That much is obvious. And as posted, one of the symptons is....compulsive lying, Mr IQ of 200+.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 07:50 PM

-Adredrin

Has a lot to do with television/video games lowering activity levels coupled with a high sugar, carbohydrate rich diet.

No, it has something to do with the fact they are a friggin 5 year old!! Thats what they do! Run around, changing their mind every 20 secends..their only *slightly* better then a women getting ready to go out! ::grins and runs away from all the ladies::

Seriously though..how sad is it that we have to say everyone at 5 years old is ADD..they are 5..thats their job, drive us nuts.

-Adredrin

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 07:58 PM
>>I come here to discuss things with others and enjoy myself, not to be insulted and picked apart.<<

The above sentence, Klaive, defines the problem as many see it. At times, you appear to be here to discuss things. At other times, you appear to be here for the sole purpose of self-promotion. You wish to enjoy yourself, yet you give no thought to the enjoyment of others. That does not sit well with many.

HarmNone

09-06-2003, 08:01 PM
>>I come here to discuss things with others and enjoy myself, not to be insulted and picked apart.<<

The above sentence, Klaive, defines the problem as many see it. At times, you appear to be here to discuss things. At other times, you appear to be here for the sole purpose of self-promotion. You wish to enjoy yourself, yet you give no thought to the enjoyment of others. That does not sit well with many.

HarmNone

Self-promotion is just my way. We all have our vices. Some smoke, others drink... I praise myself and revel in the glory that is me.

I'm not trying to sell myself to anyone, it's just how I work. Just ignore it and respond as though I said nothing at all. :)

09-06-2003, 08:04 PM

-Adredrin

No, it has something to do with the fact they are a friggin 5 year old!! Thats what they do! Run around, changing their mind every 20 secends..their only *slightly* better then a women getting ready to go out! ::grins and runs away from all the ladies::

Seriously though..how sad is it that we have to say everyone at 5 years old is ADD..they are 5..thats their job, drive us nuts.

-Adredrin

Well, to an extent, I agree. But look at how children used to be and how Amish Children still are.

When raised with hard work, adequate parental discipline and a natural diet, children are much less hyper and better able to focus.

And yes, I'm aware that many Amish children run away in their teens, but that's from the most liberal communities only. The more conservative communities live far enough away from the modern world that their children are never swayed by outsiders.

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 08:07 PM
Self-promotion is just my way. We all have our vices. Some smoke, others drink... I praise myself and revel in the glory that is me.

I'm not trying to sell myself to anyone, it's just how I work. Just ignore it and respond as though I said nothing at all. :)

You still fail to see the point, Darien. Not everyone wishes to adjust to what you proclaim to be "just my way". Others are here to enjoy themselves, just as you are. They do not necessarily enjoy repeated presentations of the "wonders" that you believe to be Klaive, or Darien, for that matter.

HarmNone

DeV
12-10-2003, 01:23 PM
wow...i woulda never known. ::snickers to himself::

Warriorbird
12-10-2003, 03:43 PM
Man, Klaive. You're a trendsetter! Just like Warclaidhm!

DeV
12-10-2003, 04:36 PM
::snickers to himself:: again...

DaMaGe
12-10-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by StrayRoguePathological lying, though, can be thought of as being associated with a select few psychiatric diagnoses, which normally have their onset during adolescence. Namely, these are Conduct Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder. In conduct disorder, it is common to see lying, conning people and other forms of deceit.

This one sounds an awful lot like me.

Is that a bad thing?

-Adam

DeV
12-10-2003, 04:55 PM
your pretty normal then

GSLeloo
12-10-2003, 05:00 PM
I'm a little lost, why was this thread opened again?

DeV
12-10-2003, 05:10 PM
to make fun of some character names.. voldermort and voldemort. then it moved on to something else.. about pathology and what not. who knows.

GSLeloo
12-10-2003, 05:17 PM
I realize that but the thread hasn't been posted in since like September so.. what just brought it back?

HarmNone
12-10-2003, 05:19 PM
Looks like someone new to the boards (or with a new name) had something (?) to say. :)

HarmNone

DeV
12-10-2003, 05:19 PM
the What is me. as you can see if you read back a bit. I snickered and then some guy replied.

anyway, Lets not reply anymore so it can die again.

Xcalibur
12-10-2003, 05:20 PM
Because someone is klaive...

And some people are just not getting that internet is a big theater play, sometimes people are just liking to play

Kurapira
12-10-2003, 05:23 PM
I was wondering that myself.

Querquetulanus
12-18-2003, 05:22 PM
“I come here to discuss things with others and enjoy myself, not to be insulted and picked apart.” - Demon Lord Kage

I liked this part.

He seems to overlook the fact that we all come here for the same reason, and for some of us the enjoyment involves doing all those things to people. Ah the mysteries of the human psyche.