PDA

View Full Version : a sleek raven black skirt-Several zests currently. Further unlockable by merchant

DivePirate
08-04-2015, 11:15 PM
I got this skirt that was on a female character that I no longer have. Its has a fair amount of zests currently and can be further unlocked to add some more. I dont remember where i got it from. Probably a raffle is my best guess. Ive had it for quite some time.

Auction will go ONCE, TWICE, LAST CHANCE then SOLD! Updated Twice a day
Located in Landing. Can exchange in Talondown also. No FWI

MB:1mill
CB:*****

>get skir
You remove a sleek raven black skirt from in your deep black cloak.
>inspec skir
You carefully inspect your raven black skirt.

You determine that you could wear the skirt on your legs.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

ana skirt
You analyze your raven black skirt and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
A sleek raven black skirt cannot be detailed to indicate that it is anything but long. It cannot be altered to indicate that the lower portion of the garment (below the knees) is tight-fitting in any way; the upper portion can be, but not the lower.

The a sleek raven black skirt can be customized in the following manner, where any talented merchant can customize the bolded sections. Note that customizations cannot use speech:
(STAND) Standing *somewhat self-consciously you fluff the fabric of your skirt out until it drapes down in a perfectly smooth and unblemished fashion.

(PUSH) You push your hands down against your skirt in *a very discreet manner.

(PULL) You pull the lower portion of a sleek raven black skirt up slightly, displaying your legs. With a great deal of gumption, you move your feet in *a deliberate and graceful dance that leaves you breathless. As you finish, your fingers release the skirt's fabric.

(CURTSY) You dip your body, pulling the lower portion of a sleek raven black skirt out to either side of you so that the fabric drapes down like a gentle mist around your feet. As you complete *the traditional, full and respectful sylvankind curtsy you rise to your feet.

(SMELL) Holding a sleek raven black skirt up to your face, you inhale deeply, and the scent of *an early spring morning among the ancient tree cities fills your senses.

Currently, you are able to use STAND, RUB, PUSH, TURN, SIT, PULL, CURTSY, and SMELL. This skirt may only be unlocked further within special, rare circumstances.

You can tell that the skirt is as light as it can get.