PDA

View Full Version : Ammo-generating bows

Pin
07-14-2015, 10:44 AM
Hey all

I was currious if there were any of the ammo-generating/permablessed bows out there aside from the two already posted. I know there were some cycling enchant ones from the '05 Wavedancer. Looking to find out what is out there and at what prices.

Also interested in a sephwir bow for nostalgic reasons. Please let me know if there is one you have that you'd be willing to part with. No crossbows please.

Thank You!

Astray
07-14-2015, 10:47 AM
Look into the super spensive e-bows.

SHAFT
07-14-2015, 11:08 AM
Ardwen has the uska void short bow for sale. Better for rangers than others, but still a pretty sweet weapon.

GBB had one of the gauntlet bows for sale for a while.

Peppwyn
07-14-2015, 11:20 AM
I wish they would just get rid of requiring arrows like WoW did. It's just a time sink to make them.

rolfard
07-14-2015, 11:41 AM
A solution of using no arrow and generating 0x arrows or have the ability to use any arrow you like?

Buckwheet
07-14-2015, 11:45 AM
I wish they would just get rid of requiring arrows like WoW did. It's just a time sink to make them.

The only reason I see to make them is for enchanted blessable arrows. Ebladed shop arrows work just fine.

Astray
07-14-2015, 11:46 AM
A solution of using no arrow and generating 0x arrows or have the ability to use any arrow you like?

I wish Rangers had something similar to sonic weapons. Harnessing raw natural power, forming a bow that's influenced by the environment the spell was invoked in, etc etc.

That'd sort of kill e-bows though.

Whirlin
07-14-2015, 11:59 AM
Ehh, need some incentive for everything out there... if you don't use a physical arrow, make it a -1x arrow