PDA

View Full Version : A daily dose of FUCKING PWNED!!111

10-22-2004, 03:19 PM
I figure that I'd come on here and give you people a good dose of PWNAGE. It's been in light demand, so here it is. The backstory of this is Kazami and Methadun have some sort of grudge. Kazami goes to take care of Methadun and Methadun goes and decides to MA on Kazami. I ask Kazami if he needs help and he agrees to it. I decide to even the odds a bit.

Unfortunately, in this log, Omens is being used for something that he never agreed too either. Don't you love people that blatantly MA? Enjoy.

You feel at full magical power again.

Your spell is ready.

You gesture.
A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from you.
Qahaar is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Cadsreel is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Sandlot is forced out of hiding as he is knocked to the ground by the dark ethereal waves.
Omens is forced out of hiding as he is knocked to the ground by the dark ethereal waves.
Methadun is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see a white flask, the Methadun disk, the Omens disk, some light leather, a wooden shield, a short sword, a wooden shield, some light leather, a Wayside Inn and a massive wheeled tower.
Also here: Qahaar who is lying down, Cadsreel who is lying down, the body of Kharhazz who is lying down, the body of Kazami who is lying down, Sandlot who is lying down, High Lord Omens who is lying down, Methadun who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, east, southwest, northwest

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Implosion...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture at Omens.
A void rips open in the area, directly above Omens!
Audible popping noises come from Omens's chest!
Omens slumps over as his chest cavity collapses!

* Omens drops dead at your feet!

The silvery luminescence fades from around Omens.
Omens seems a bit less imposing.
The air calms down around Omens.
The deep blue glow leaves Omens.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Omens.
A shadow seems to detach itself from Omens's body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
The light blue glow leaves Omens.
Omens seems to lose some dexterity.
The powerful look leaves Omens.
Omens glances around, looking a bit less confident.
The bright luminescence fades from around Omens.
Omens becomes solid again.
The very powerful look leaves Omens.
The white light leaves Omens.
The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Omens.

Everything in the room seemed to stay in place. The void disappears without further incident.

* Omens just bit the dust!

The Omens disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Implosion...
Your spell is ready.

You gesture at Sandlot.
A void rips open in the area, directly above Sandlot!
Rather abrupt decompression causes Sandlot to explode!
Billions and billions of tiny bits of flesh shower everything.
Quite severely dead.

* Sandlot has been vaporized!

* Sandlot drops dead at your feet!

Sandlot seems to lose an aura of confidence.
Sandlot seems to lose some internal strength.
Sandlot becomes solid again.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Sandlot suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Sandlot seems to lose some dexterity.
The deep blue glow leaves Sandlot.
The light blue glow leaves Sandlot.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Sandlot.
The powerful look leaves Sandlot.
The very powerful look leaves Sandlot.
The white light leaves Sandlot.
The bright luminescence fades from around Sandlot.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Sandlot.
Sandlot returns to normal color.
Sandlot appears less confident.
Everything in the room seemed to stay in place. The void disappears without further incident.

* Sandlot just bit the dust!

Your spell is ready.

You gesture at Methadun.
A void rips open in the area, directly above Methadun!
Rather abrupt decompression causes Methadun to explode!
Billions and billions of tiny bits of flesh shower everything.
Quite severely dead.

* Methadun has been vaporized!

* Methadun drops dead at your feet!

Methadun returns to normal color.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Methadun.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Methadun.
The light blue glow leaves Methadun.
The bright luminescence fades from around Methadun.
Methadun seems a bit less imposing.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Methadun suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The deep blue glow leaves Methadun.
The powerful look leaves Methadun.
The dim aura fades from around Methadun.
Methadun becomes solid again.
Methadun appears less confident.

* Methadun just bit the dust!

[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see a white flask, the Methadun disk, some light leather, a wooden shield, a short sword, a wooden shield, some light leather, a Wayside Inn and a massive wheeled tower.
Also here: Qahaar who is lying down, Cadsreel who is lying down, the body of Kharhazz who is lying down, the body of Kazami who is lying down, the body of Sandlot who is lying down, the body of High Lord Omens who is lying down, the body of Methadun who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, east, southwest, northwest

The Methadun disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.

Great Lord Jaehood just came through the wooden gates.

The ghostly voice of Methadun firmly says, "God i hate this guy."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

- Arkans

Betheny
10-22-2004, 03:31 PM
Arkans,

Stop it you are making me constipated.

Shalla
10-22-2004, 03:31 PM
Somebody has access to Omen's account and hunts for him? Sheesh no wonder he all of a sudden became twice my train.

Anyway.. I don't even want to know what the grudge is about.. so I withdraw my query.

[Edited on 10-22-2004 by Lady Shalla]

10-22-2004, 03:48 PM
At least I have some effect!

- Arkans

Parkbandit
10-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Just another example of how implosion is the most overpowered spell in the game today and why it should be neutered.

10-22-2004, 04:15 PM
Whine whine whine, implosion neutered, whine whine whine. Sorcerers got hit enough. Leave us alone.

- Arkans

Chadj
10-22-2004, 04:33 PM
<<Whine whine whine, implosion neutered, whine whine whine. Sorcerers got hit enough. Leave us alone. >>

Because you already had all the most powerful stuff. And it all got neutered.

10-22-2004, 05:26 PM
And what's the point? The fact is that we got gutted to hell and back, yet people still want to do more. To hell with that. Neuter this and neuter that pisses me off so bad. It's like people get off on making other classes weaker.

- Arkans

10-22-2004, 05:31 PM
Instead of more sorcerer castration, what about implementing an AS CMAN that cuts through DS magic?

Lyonis
10-22-2004, 05:44 PM
Doesn't the CM mighty blow do a decent job of that? I've seen some pretty good hits with it but I play a ranger so it's just speculation.

Stunseed
10-22-2004, 08:09 PM
< I play a ranger so it's just speculation. >

Heaven forbid a Ranger gets something decent. For the record, I'd helped Kazami anytime dealing with Methadun and his little MA crew. I've never once seen the player of that crew try to fight fairly in a one-on-one duel.

10-22-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Lyonis
Doesn't the CM mighty blow do a decent job of that? I've seen some pretty good hits with it but I play a ranger so it's just speculation.

It cuts through stance, not magic spells.

Volstock
10-22-2004, 08:39 PM
I was giving Kharhazz a while back and just decided to reopen his account recently. Anyhow I was minding my own business when Methadun start demand me to tell him who Kharhazz is (he mention someone named Engles which I have no idea who it is. Then he mention Geo and my guess is he meant Geosain) anyways he then start makign snide comment about kharhazz. Now I'm friends with the original player of Kharhazz so I know how he RPs and Kharhazz doesn't take shit when he don't deserve it so he make a few snide comment back about methadun being a stupid dwarf. Methadun then decided it was okay to try and kill kharhazz ( which was a stupid reason to began with) he couldn't then had Omens cats at Kharhazz and Sandlot ambush him. Now that I thought about I shouldn't have dragged Kazami into the fight at all and I usually don't but Methadun piss me off so much that I forgot my manners for a second and drag Kazami into it and once again his group attack and killed Kazami. That was it.......Sorry for thel long post

4a6c1
10-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
Somebody has access to Omen's account and hunts for him? Sheesh no wonder he all of a sudden became twice my train.

Anyway.. I don't even want to know what the grudge is about.. so I withdraw my query.

[Edited on 10-22-2004 by Lady Shalla]

Yeah ummm....Darkclawhide or something. That person.

Meth
11-03-2004, 07:24 PM
i just want to say, I wasnt MA'n, sandlot and omens are just friends, i told them what was going on, so they came to back me, and Kharhazz was Engles' wizard like 4 years ago, so I know he was sold/given away, i just wanted to know who he was, kazam is the one MA'n, but its all in good RP fun

Sean of the Thread
11-03-2004, 07:31 PM
Hahah Arkans that is some funny shit, cept you killed Omens.

And implosion needs to be nerfed? are you fukin kiddin me. I'm fully 2x spell aim and it still suxs like level and slightly below it seems to me. I NEVER use it anymore to hunt. OTF is a bitch as it is and when your voids don't do shit, why bother. Fukin pansy whiners, you try playing a sorc.

Asha
11-03-2004, 11:02 PM
I love how a sorcerer can just point and kill them one by one by one.
And the chicks love sorcerers.

:whipit:
Shimm

Chadj
11-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Xyelin
Hahah Arkans that is some funny shit, cept you killed Omens.

And implosion needs to be nerfed? are you fukin kiddin me. I'm fully 2x spell aim and it still suxs like level and slightly below it seems to me. I NEVER use it anymore to hunt. OTF is a bitch as it is and when your voids don't do shit, why bother. Fukin pansy whiners, you try playing a sorc.

I played (the account is currently on hold) a sorcerer roughly 60 trains for quite some time. Implosion is a beast of a spell. Especially in PvP. Worst instance that I've seen; Rarr (she was 22) use an implosion wand to kill Icedraggon (he was 83). It was fucked up beyond belief. Hugely overpowered.

ShadowKaster
09-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Volstock
I was giving Kharhazz a while back and just decided to reopen his account recently. Anyhow I was minding my own business when Methadun start demand me to tell him who Kharhazz is (he mention someone named Engles which I have no idea who it is. Then he mention Geo and my guess is he meant Geosain) anyways he then start makign snide comment about kharhazz. Now I'm friends with the original player of Kharhazz so I know how he RPs and Kharhazz doesn't take shit when he don't deserve it so he make a few snide comment back about methadun being a stupid dwarf. Methadun then decided it was okay to try and kill kharhazz ( which was a stupid reason to began with) he couldn't then had Omens cats at Kharhazz and Sandlot ambush him. Now that I thought about I shouldn't have dragged Kazami into the fight at all and I usually don't but Methadun piss me off so much that I forgot my manners for a second and drag Kazami into it and once again his group attack and killed Kazami. That was it.......Sorry for thel long post

Okay I am sorry about bringing back OLD threads. But I am the original owner of the char Kharhazz. I decided to google my old toon's name and see what came up, Suprised I was to see my char still being played. I know who kazami is irl so I am guessing my bro gave him the acct. I have been reading this thread and would like to respond with Kharhazz the char as I RPed him would not make a snide comment as retaliation but kill the MoFo until he apoligizes than kill him somemore and enjoy a good convo with GM andraste on how she needs to gtfo of my business and it was totally RP :saint:

Anyhow if kazami still plays, Call me bro I might want to get back into GS. If you forgot my no. just PM me :D

Oh and to clarify things, Kharhazz never belonged to engles. Geosain/emislity/Zenogais(if his country ass still plays) Can clarify this.

[Edited on 9-1-2005 by ShadowKaster]