PDA

View Full Version : Everything but the kitchen sink...

Amaron
10-22-2004, 02:19 PM
There was an apple bake-off in Solhaven the other night.

One participant (I do not have a snapshot, but she was giantkin) kept pulling stuff out of her gown. We were laughing so hard in IM.

This is totally edited to just show what we were laughing at and I did change her name...

Giantlass just opened a high-waisted pale silk gown with a front-split overskirt of sheer wispy gossamer.

Giantlass rummages through a high-waisted pale silk gown with a front-split overskirt of sheer wispy gossamer but it's clear she hasn't a clue if what she is looking for is there.

LOL what the heck is in there!

Giantlass just closed a high-waisted pale silk gown with a front-split overskirt of sheer wispy gossamer.

Giantlass just opened a high-waisted pale silk gown with a front-split overskirt of sheer wispy gossamer.

Giantlass removes a plainly wrapped package from in her pale silk gown.

Ok wonder whats in there?

Giantlass just opened a plainly wrapped package.

Giantlass tries to empty the contents of her package into her gown, and everything falls in quite nicely.

Always nice to know when its all in place there.

Giantlass put a plainly wrapped package in her pale silk gown.

Giantlass just closed a high-waisted pale silk gown with a front-split overskirt of sheer wispy gossamer.

Giantlass flashes a wide grin.

Giantlass rummages through a high-waisted pale silk gown with a front-split overskirt of sheer wispy gossamer, pausing once in a while and then quickly resuming the search.

Giantlass furrows her brow.

Giantlass rummages through a high-waisted pale silk gown with a front-split overskirt of sheer wispy gossamer

Terrible when you can't find what you want in there.

(Giantlass places the rolling pin in the middle of the dough and begins rolling it flat, leaning down with all her weight.)

Giantlass removes a heavy wooden rolling pin from in her pale silk gown.

Ummmmm

Giantlass put a heavy wooden rolling pin in her pale silk gown.

Giantlass removes an exceedingly dry split log from in her gold-clasped pack

Whew at least this wasn't in her gown.

Giantlass just closed a high-waisted pale silk gown with a front-split overskirt of sheer wispy gossamer

We were laughing so hard at all this.... and at the same time bewildered at it all.

J

:gawk:

DeV
10-22-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Amaron
(Giantlass places the rolling pin in the middle of the dough and begins rolling it flat, leaning down with all her weight.)

Giantlass removes a heavy wooden rolling pin from in her pale silk gown.

Ummmmm

Giantlass put a heavy wooden rolling pin in her pale silk gown.

Oopsie! :rofl:

Jolena
10-23-2004, 01:52 PM
actually..hehe, those gowns are pinworn containers that hold 100 pounds. Very very neat items however..yeah it looks silly as shit. A bunch of us got them from the Dhu at a group alter game and most of us are going to have them changed into other base descriptions I would guess, at least I know I am and some of my friends are. So..that's why she kept pulling that crap out of there heehee.

Nieninque
10-23-2004, 01:58 PM
I think it was the fact that she used the rolling pin and then took it out of her gown :lol:

Amaron
10-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Just the fact that she kept pulling crap from her gown was... ick...

I know those gowns were made, I was there....

We kept wondering what she would pull out next..

(I didnt even notice the rolling pin thing)

J

Carcinogen Crunchies
10-23-2004, 05:04 PM
I just tell people mine has a hoop skirt specially modified to hold a bunch of junk. If I thought I could get it altered without having it completely hosed, I'd add that fact into the description.

Shari
10-23-2004, 05:48 PM
I have a gown that holds like 60lbs. I never take the larger stuff I keep in there (armor, weapons, etc) out unless there's no one else in the room. Some things such as mirrors, bodice daggers, and perfume I easily and happily remove for everyone to see.

Anyway, that post was good, very entertaining.