PDA

View Full Version : Several Characters Appraisal

Raliver
07-01-2015, 06:43 AM
Think of selling off a few old characters of mine trying to decide of its worthwhile. Any estimates on value would be fantastic

On one account I have:
Level 77 giant paladin
Level 40 sylvan archer ranger

On another account I have:
Level 38 Giant Cleric
Level 38 Halfling Wizard
Level 25 Giant Empath

May be willing to do whole account take over (the first was premium so there are about 14 low level chars that I would be deleting first) or individual. Trying to figure out if it's worth my time/money to reactivate to clean them up and go through their items. So just looking for appraisals on the characters themselves, if worth it I will activate for specifics stats/skills/items.

Buckwheet
07-01-2015, 08:47 AM
I suspect you have around $250-300 in characters there, because they are a nice range for spellup bots. The paladin is not worth a lot because paladins in general are lower value but I suspect at least 50-75. It depends also on how old they are. If you are old you could reactivate and someone wanting to try out a monk could convert it.

The cleric and ranger are nice slaves and the wizard at that level can easily enchant plain 6x and possibly up to 7x. But for sure 6x and is a really nice slave. The empath is old enough to be a slave for a few people.

But that combination is a really nice slave package for someone.

Raliver
07-02-2015, 07:21 AM
The account itself is 20 years old give or take and the paladin hasn't been logged in since 2012. Not sure if that qualifies him for monk conversion or not. May just reactivate both here soon to clean them out as I know there are some decent items that have increased in value according to other posts. Thanks for the appraisal.

Soulance
07-02-2015, 07:35 AM
Monk conversion makes the price go down...😉

Buckwheet
07-02-2015, 08:34 AM
Monk conversion makes the price go down...��

If it was already converted I might agree. But it isn't so its nice to have the option for someone who is looking for a monk. Choice increases value IMO.

Soulance
07-02-2015, 08:55 AM
If it was already converted I might agree. But it isn't so its nice to have the option for someone who is looking for a monk. Choice increases value IMO.
I know, I was just messing around. Who knows, they already did a little work to Monks with HSN 2015 so maybe they're considering more.

Buckwheet
07-02-2015, 08:56 AM
I know, I was just messing around. Who knows, they already did a little work to Monks with HSN 2015 so maybe they're considering more.

What is odd is that when I saw your post and you can see it in my quote now...it wasn't a winking smiley. So I missed the joking part!

Soulance
07-03-2015, 07:27 AM
What is odd is that when I saw your post and you can see it in my quote now...it wasn't a winking smiley. So I missed the joking part!
Ah, okay. I think it was via TapaTalk so didn't convert.

And to the red-repper - "stfu?" Come on, you can do waaaay better than that. At least Wrathbringer puts some heart and soul into it! Here, check this out and learn:

"Spray poo, spray pee....spray it together...nastily...I had a stink, I had an awful stink..."
"ya got butt on your face! Big stenched ace! some potty wetter rubbin crack into your face!"
"...just settled in for a long winter's nap. When out of my pants there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my bed to see where I'd splattered. When what to my watering eyes should appear, but a linear spray, straight from my stained rear."

Wrathbringer
07-03-2015, 10:01 AM
Ah, okay. I think it was via TapaTalk so didn't convert.

And to the red-repper - "stfu?" Come on, you can do waaaay better than that. At least Wrathbringer puts some heart and soul into it! Here, check this out and learn:

"Spray poo, spray pee....spray it together...nastily...I had a stink, I had an awful stink..."
"ya got butt on your face! Big stenched ace! some potty wetter rubbin crack into your face!"
"...just settled in for a long winter's nap. When out of my pants there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my bed to see where I'd splattered. When what to my watering eyes should appear, but a linear spray, straight from my stained rear."

big stenched ace lol