PDA

View Full Version : Thandiwe zested pocketed fabric thingy

shad0ws0ngs
06-16-2015, 10:35 PM
a length of softened white sailcloth fabric edge-hemmed with intricate knotwork

You carefully inspect your sailcloth fabric.

You estimate that a length of softened white sailcloth fabric edge-hemmed with intricate knotwork can store a fairly small amount with enough space for one item.

You determine that you could not wear the fabric.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

Standard Open/Close if Empty:

>close fabric
You slowly fold the edges of your sailcloth fabric into a compact bundle.
>open fabric
You slowly unfold the compact bundle that your sailcloth fabric was in and smooth it flat with your free hand.

With an item inside the Open changes depending on demeanor -

Cold:
Narrowing your eyes, you pat the sailcloth fabric down, checking it for traps, needles, and other poisonous devices. Satisfied, you warily untie the bindings and reveal XXXX cushioned in the soft folds.

Reserved:
You eye the sailcloth fabric within your hand warily as you carefully untie the bindings and fold the edges back, revealing XXXX positioned in its center.

Neutral:
You untie the bindings and fold the edges back of the sailcloth fabric, revealing XXXX positioned perfectly in its center

Friendly:
You grin foolishly as you quickly untie the bindings and fold the edges of your sailcloth fabric back to reveal XXXX hidden in its soft folds.

Warm:
You reverently run your hands across the sailcloth fabric, your fingers tracing lazy patterns in the fabric before you gently untie the bindings. You fold the edges back, revealing XXXX cradled within.

Despite the inspection, it can hold multiple items. I'm not sure if it's supposed to have a weight limit, but it appears to be able to hold anything and everything.

Example:
>weigh my bag
You carefully examine the black canvas bag and determine that the weight is about 123 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>put bag in my fabric
You carefully lay a gold-stringed black canvas bag in the center of your sailcloth fabric.
>rem longcoat
You slip out of the leather longcoat and fold it over your forearm, making sure it doesn't drag on the ground.
>weigh longcoat
You carefully examine the leather longcoat and determine that the weight is about 146 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>put longcoat in my fabric
You carefully lay a long black leather longcoat in the center of your sailcloth fabric.

MB: 100k CB: 200k to Hoodie SOLD

shad0ws0ngs
06-16-2015, 11:06 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?64725-Box-Found-Piece-of-History

shad0ws0ngs
06-16-2015, 11:13 PM
and updated

Hoodtralfeck
06-16-2015, 11:14 PM
ill do MB on that 100k

shad0ws0ngs
06-16-2015, 11:25 PM