PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Warnings after trying a search with short words

Candor
06-12-2015, 01:08 PM
I don't think this indicates a real problem, but I thought I should mention it. I was going to post about a recent email from Simu that had the subject line: "say it like you mean it", and I put those words in the search box looking for any other posts about the email. Turns out all of the words are too short for a search and nothing was returned. However I got the following two warnings:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 0

Androidpk
06-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Stop hacking the PC!

Fallen
06-12-2015, 01:16 PM
I initially read this as warnings after trying to search with short swords.

Taernath
06-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Candor, e͚͔̭͚̱̤di͎̘̳̟͟t͈̦̻ ̶̠͇̥̗͕͉y͓o̵̪̼̺̟̗͉͕ṳ̺̳͕̣͘r̷̫̜̝ ̷͍͎̣̝͓͇̗p̷̻̥̤͓̟ͅo̭̭̖̬s̸̙̤̙t̰͓̥!̡̛͍̩͔̣͔͓͠ ͔̘͡ ͔̬̜͚̰͓̯̱͈̕͜Ỳ̴̡̙̥̦ơ͔͕̭̫͇u҉̵̧̭̝̱̘̠̜̗ͅ'̡̺͉̙͚͔͝l̟̮͜͟ ̲̮l̛̩̠̫̰͍͈ ̸̜̳̳̬͍̺̝͈ḏ̶̻̰̮͕͜e͖͕̮̹̙s̛̛̯̠͍̦̰̠̜̺̯t͏̜̺̹̯͓̝̱̻̺r̤͜͠ ͓̞͙̜͖̖̝̥o͙̰̫͖̝̪͕̲̙͢y̵̭͉͙̫̯̮̕͞ ͚̱͖̻̜̜̗̜̳͉͔͞t͏̛̀͏̪̼̩̭͙̤̠͖̩̦̻͍̱̖̝̗͉̙ͅh̰̤̭̳̟͓̼͓̳͟͝ȩ ͙̤͇̹̞̤̙͇̣̠͕͕̜̝͜ ̡̗͙̻̠͎̭̼͕͖̘̻̭̩́̕͟͠b̵̲̘̜͎̙̙̼̹̪͙̻͈̻̫̰̩́͢͡o̭͍̬̫̙̳̤̱̭͟ ̰͖̩̩͍̯͚̱á̶̶̫͚̲̲̲͘r̸̛͙̺̻̖̳̟̖͚̀d̴̷̛̝͙̹̲̻̦!̸̶̦͇͙̟̠́͝ ̟̳͖͎͈!̵̛̯̭̻̱̞̗̹̪̭̳̳̟͇̲͘͜͢!̶̰̦͔̻͍͙̦̪̗̥̜͚͢͢!͏̵̬͉̫̖͇̖ ̟̠

Candor
06-12-2015, 01:31 PM

I admit I should have worded the subject line better. Can't seem to edit the subject line of a post once you submit it though.

Wrathbringer
06-12-2015, 01:32 PM

Me too, and then I was sorely disappointed in the truth.

Candor
06-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Me too, and then I was sorely disappointed in the truth.

You'll get over it. And if not, tough.

Silvean
06-12-2015, 01:46 PM
I have a feeling there are more than a few short swords posting on this forum.

http://www.troll.me/images/raptor-party/awww-shit-thumb.jpg