PDA

View Full Version : Another OTF shield

Candor
06-06-2015, 11:06 PM
Found another shield in OTF. Shield finds in OTF are pretty rare (at least for me), so PM me if you lost one. If there is anything special about the shield (nudge nudge), let me know what it is.

Candor
06-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Bump. If you lost a shield in OTF, let me know.

Destrier
06-08-2015, 09:42 PM
bard song did not tell you who's it was?

Androidpk
06-08-2015, 09:47 PM
You should just start a dedicated thread for this, Candor's lost and found.

Candor
06-09-2015, 05:48 PM
bard song did not tell you who's it was?

No it did not. I still think (although obviously I am not certain) it's a player shield though.

Candor
06-09-2015, 05:50 PM
You should just start a dedicated thread for this, Candor's lost and found.

Well if people would stop losing stuff in OTF...

Generally this is my approach:

I don't bother posting about weapons or the rare shield less than 4x, figuring that the item would be junk to anyone who hunts there. Most items less than 4x are probably treasure drops anyway.

I don't usually post about a 4x weapon unless it is in some way special (enhancive or altered for example). Sometimes I make exceptions to this depending on my mood and the flow of the air currents outside my window. If someone has stated they have lost something, I will make every attempt to contact the owner if I find the item.

Anything over 4x, I will do a post unless I am certain the item was generated with the Ithzir.

Anything in a sack that clearly isn't junk, I will post.

Candor
06-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Bump. Last chance to claim the shield.

Candor
06-14-2015, 02:23 AM
Bump. Last chance to claim the shield.

Too late...it's mine...mine...Mine...my precious...mine...

Shield provides +4 TD. I'm not a big magic user, so due to spellburst issues (grumble) there's always a small chance a spell could touch me while hunting OTF. +4 TD isn't much, but it all counts.