PDA

View Full Version : For people that really want to see this..

Trinitis
10-24-2003, 09:57 PM
Here ya go..bask in it..and all of its warm goodness

You gesture.
You cast into the air above you and the sky rips open into a void! The fissure begins to feed on the air around you!
Tayre is sucked into the void!
Rather abrupt decompression causes Tayre to explode!
Billions and billions of tiny bits of flesh shower everything.
Quite severely dead.

* Tayre has been vaporized!

* Tayre drops dead at your feet!

Tayre begins to breathe less deeply.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

-Adredrin

Stunseed
10-24-2003, 09:59 PM
That's priceless. It touches me on so many levels.

10-24-2003, 10:11 PM
::wipes away a single tear::

Betheny
10-24-2003, 10:14 PM
That's pretty awesome.

Once I learn 2x spell aiming in gs4, I am going to buy up all the implosion scrolls I can FIND.

Khaitiff
10-24-2003, 11:18 PM
Thats fucking weak! You have Tayre in your grasp and you waste it on a lame ass Implosion? Good God man your a Sorcerer take off some limbs make em lay there helpless and then stun em into next week while you plant a nasty disease leaving em to die a horrible festering death.....Not that I've done this to people before or anything.

Stunseed
10-24-2003, 11:31 PM
I can't do all that, but I'm still 3-0 against Tayre. Just thought I'd mention.

Love you Jolena!

Parkbandit
10-25-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Khaitiff
Thats fucking weak! You have Tayre in your grasp and you waste it on a lame ass Implosion? Good God man your a Sorcerer take off some limbs make em lay there helpless and then stun em into next week while you plant a nasty disease leaving em to die a horrible festering death.....Not that I've done this to people before or anything.

I agree... the true art of torture is lost nowadays. Today's sorcer has one or two tricks in his bag... nothing more.

And that makes me sad. :sniffle:

Skirmisher
10-25-2003, 08:22 AM
One of the problems is that so many have tricks of their own like boil earth or call wind or spike or various guild abilities the instinct is to go for the best one shot weapon we have. :(

It's a shame too as some of the messaging is quite lovely.

Trinitis
10-25-2003, 12:02 PM
no no, I torture tayre simply by being around..Plus, I got to stand in TC and berate him the entire time he was being raised :)

-Adredrin

Artha
10-25-2003, 12:05 PM
The trick is to 708 an arm or hand, then a leg. That pretty much disables casting or guild skills like tackle/sweep.

Then quake, then get the other leg.

Then nightmare, then disease.

Then torment.

Trinitis
10-25-2003, 12:17 PM
no no..if I *really* want to torture someone..

I Stun

Blow off all 4 limbs

Blood burst 2 or 3 times

pain them

then nightmare and watch untill they bleed to death

THEN drag them to silversoft, and tell her they where stealing from empaths and sneak off during her yelling spree.

-Adredrin

Stunseed
10-25-2003, 12:29 PM
Wow, that's pretty damn evil. Ruthless, even.

Artha
10-25-2003, 12:30 PM
You should disease them instead of bloodburst.

Stunseed
10-25-2003, 12:37 PM
Bloodburst is so classic, though. I don't know why, but it just seems alot more fitting for the slow, painful death that one would want to impart.

Stunseed
10-25-2003, 12:46 PM
And for being evil, I'd prolly leg the person, then just let my Swarm eat them alive. Nothing beats watching someone dying from the Swarm. Weapon Fire can be quite fun, too.