PDA

View Full Version : L'histoire a oublier

Xcalibur
10-28-2004, 10:18 AM
I need 30 credits in either psychology, social services or a paralele domaine to get the real job I want. Will take me a good 2 years still.. booh.

I must confess that it's hard to study, work and have a family. My gf got her leave which will be a maternity leave in 6 months, so that will help too.

She's even considering learning english, damn!

Wowoowoww

For christmas, I'm asking an Ipod, but damn, those stuff are expensive. Wondering how big I will chose the HD to be....

p.s. Bashing can be made on the other journal, thanks!

[Edited on 10-28-2004 by HarmNone]

Stunseed
10-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Or instead you could post it there instead of making multiple topics when one doesn't go well for you. :yes:

Xcalibur
10-28-2004, 10:20 AM
There's already 3 pages, including 30 posts of that.

They can keep the playground, I'm just moving mine a bit farther.:smilegrin:

Stunseed
10-28-2004, 10:40 AM
< They can keep the playground, I'm just moving mine a bit farther. >

You're just as guilty of playing in that sandbox. I didn't think people got multiple journals when they screwed around in their own.

Xcalibur
10-28-2004, 10:43 AM
I totaly understand the question.

But, if ALL the bashing between Kelly, someone else and me can be within that said thread, then everyone will be happy.

All the other threads, ALL of them will be bashing-free posts of us.

That rock and it's a win-win situation.

About that i-pob... hmm

Nieninque
10-28-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
I totaly understand the question.

But, if ALL the bashing between Kelly, someone else and me can be within that said thread, then everyone will be happy.

All the other threads, ALL of them will be bashing-free posts of us.

That rock and it's a win-win situation.

About that i-pob... hmm

Trouble is, oh brainless one, that if you start with the abuse, you reap it as well.
Dont be slagging people off and thinking you can ask them not to respond because...err...well you cant.

You remain a stupid twat, whatever thread you post in.

Enjoy. :)

HarmNone
10-28-2004, 12:58 PM
Please, please, please. Just cut it out and ignore him! Please!

GSLeloo
10-28-2004, 12:58 PM
This is an honest response but you could probably do it in less time if you really wanted to work. Do fall, winter, spring, and summer semesters.

Xcalibur
10-28-2004, 03:35 PM
Already doing that. It's hard still, but I suceeded this year. Gotta hope I'll be able to remain that good in 2005.

And having a 40 hours per week job is great for schedules...:mad: