PDA

View Full Version : a fat copper message worm

Shantin
05-15-2015, 08:38 PM
a fat copper message worm

>l worm
The copper message worm is made of sturdy overlapping metal segments. Both ends are pointed, making it rather difficult to tell the head from the tail when it isn't in motion. It looks a little tired.

comes with smoothe stone point worm at it to feed

From the first Anfelt. Send a message to whoever tickles it. Not sure if there's a distance restriction. Also including a piece of pale pink granite, as it needs to be fed, but I never figured out how. I believe smooth stones work as well.
>tickle worm (attunes it)
The worm writhes in your hand, familiarizing itself with your scent.
>give worm to Xxxx
You offer your brass message worm to Xxxx, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Click CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.
>accept
You accept Xxxxxxxx's offer and are now holding a slender brass message worm.
>whisper worm This is a test.
The worm listens carefully to your message, storing it away for delivery.
>prod worm
You give your brass message worm a little prod, and it squirms out of your hand and drops to the ground, where it burrows in with surprising speed. Within seconds, it is gone.
A slender brass message worm pops up out of the ground and wriggles over to you. (Only the person who's meant for the message can pick it up.)
>listen worm
You hold the worm up to your ear. Very faintly, you hear the voice of Xxxx whispering, "This is a test."

mb 250k

paxprobellum
05-15-2015, 08:44 PM
This is so cool! I don't have the cash to buy, but there are plenty of rich folks out there.