PDA

View Full Version : Empaths and Duskruin

Buckwheet
05-14-2015, 12:09 PM
How do they perform?

I have been re-opening some accounts to unload leftover items and thought I might check this out with my left over simucoins. Is it even worth the time?

SHAFT
05-14-2015, 12:25 PM
This is how it begins buck. They're reeling you in. Good luck fish.

Allereli
05-14-2015, 12:27 PM
wasn't it supposed to close today at noon?

Jeril
05-14-2015, 02:46 PM
How do they perform?

I have been re-opening some accounts to unload leftover items and thought I might check this out with my left over simucoins. Is it even worth the time?

People have found some good items and when buying simucoins in bulk of 100 dollars or more you can get back around 3x their value in silver if you sell them if you don't want anything for yourself. Depending on how badly they mess up peoples ability to gain scrip for next run prices may go higher. 240 + 1106/1115 wrecks most things except the golems; bolting, weapons, 125 seem to work well enough on them though. I've found the arena to be amusing but it can also get old after a while as its the same thing over and over again.

Jeril
05-14-2015, 02:47 PM
wasn't it supposed to close today at noon?

It was but Wyrom posted that if people helped promote it and GS he'd extend it until Friday, so now the closing time is 9 PM EDT Friday.

Buckwheet
05-14-2015, 02:52 PM
This is how it begins buck. They're reeling you in. Good luck fish.

Nah once my sub goes away I will be back to being done. I just have ~10k simucoins chilling on the account and thought before I spent it on potions or something I would give it a whirl.