PDA

View Full Version : Stuff

Thorns069
05-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Min bid on enhancives is gonna be 35k.

Enhancives:
1. a stitched leather helm. +3 constitution/+3 agility 35k to Thaigringo TWICE

2. a gleaming imflass aventail. +3 Influence, +1 THW +12 and temporarily crit padded

3. an opal and garnet torc. +3 Dexterity, 1 rank of Survival 35k to omgitsjagen SOLD!

4. an elegant platinum ring. +2 THW ranks 50k unfortunately Ridic SOLD

5. a stylized pewter fist pin self-charging 1x/day Dauntless 8m - a jade leaf green pin 1x/day Mobility 8m - 15m for both

6. a sapphire-set platinum necklace. +7 constitution

Min bid on weapons is gonna be 100k.

Weapons

1. a fel-hafted grey glaes sledgehammer. 4x, 2-slot fusion, maul based. 100k Mongoose SOLD.

2. a fel-hafted grey glaes sledgehammer. 4x, 2-slot fusion, maul based.

3. an icy blue rhimar-faced sledgehammer. 4x, ice flares, smart weapon, maul based, fully locked but still has 4 scripts. 100k Pyroz SOLD
>analyze my sle
You analyze your rhimar-faced sledgehammer and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The creator has also provided the following information:

The rhimar-faced sledgehammer is not unlocked!

Available Actions: RUB, PULL, TILT, and KNOCK.

This sledgehammer may be altered to have a different 15/15/15 and SHOW description ONLY. No LONG descriptions!

Special merchants that are skilled with this type of weapon may also alter the weapon's parts. These are currently set to length, head, and haft.

This sledgehammer makes icy blue vapor.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the rhimar-faced sledgehammer for you.
>rub my sle
Your rhimar-faced sledgehammer whistles quietly as you run your thumb over its length. Suddenly, the air around your fingers begins to ominously freeze and you deftly pull your right hand away before something terrible happens to it. The faint whistling ceases immediately.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>pull my sle
With a flick of your wrist, you draw the length of your rhimar-faced sledgehammer parallel to your body. Icy blue wisps of vapor sinuously twist in the air around you, and a profound shudder travels from the haft of your sledgehammer to its head. Suddenly, your sledgehammer emits a loud, metallic drone, and the air around you grows more calm.
>tilt my sle
You readjust your hold on the haft of your rhimar-faced sledgehammer and a thin layer of frost covers its length as you tilt it steadily from side to side. The head of your sledgehammer glistens with hoarfrost.
>knock my sle
You strike the head of your rhimar-faced sledgehammer steadily against the ground. (will strike against whatever you have in your other hand as well)

10. some cinereous onyx-studded platemail. 4x fusion full plate. 2 slots. 150k to Thondalar SOLDI have a +11 Agility orb and a +10 Dodging orb. 2 mil a piece. 3.5 for both.
>inspect platemail
You carefully inspect your onyx-studded platemail.

Your careful inspection of some cinereous onyx-studded platemail allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the platemail around your chest. The platemail appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of mithril.
>analyze platemail
You analyze your onyx-studded platemail and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the onyx-studded platemail for you.
>l my pla
Two spherical depressions adorn the onyx-studded platemail, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. All of the gem chambers are currently empty.
You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

11. some celestial blue vultite full plate incised with stars. Completely locked full plate. 4x. 1 mil minimum.
>inspect my plate
You carefully inspect your vultite full plate.

Your careful inspection of some celestial blue vultite full plate incised with stars allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the plate around your chest. The plate appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vultite.
>anal my plate
You analyze your vultite full plate and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

This item can be altered, but should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking, as the messaging indicates superior craftsmanship that is kept maintained.
The plate isn't unlocked.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the vultite full plate for you.

Odds and Ends:

12. a bas-relief wolfshade ampoule 200k minimum
analyze ampoule
You analyze your wolfshade ampoule and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

You get no sense of whether or not the ampoule may be further lightened.
examine amp
There is a spectral wolfshade floating within a bas-relief wolfshade ampoule. POURing this ampoule on a suitable Spirit Beast talisman will replace the spirit within with the wolfshade's essence, provided that the beast it is used upon is of like rarity.

13. a smoky two-headed dog talisman - I don't know much about this except I have yet to see someone be able to put it on though it is wearable. 20k min.

14. a mist grey glass bottle - permanently change your eye color and feature 20k min.

15. a spiked blonde wig. He has short, spiked blonde hair worn in a tousled mess. 20k min.

Wardrobe:

16. a hooded elven cloak/old hooded consolation cloak/ 17+ verbs weighs 1 holds 100/ open/closable 4 mil min. - 10 mil BO

17. a partially unlocked/altered climate cloak, 8 verbs, max deepened and lightened - a scorched leather duster accented with steel epaulettes 10 mil min
>analyze duster
You analyze your leather duster and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The leather duster is a garment that changes messaging depending on the climate you're in, or whether it is raining/snowing outside. This item can be altered, it just needs to remain the basic essence of what the item is (no changing a cloak into a dress, but a cloak into a coat is fine).

The duster is unlocked, but not fully unlocked. It has 8 verbs.
This is currently set to be a coat of some sort.
The duster is currently hooded, but it could have a custom hood added by a skilled merchant.
The duster currently has a default fastener, but it could have custom ones added by a skilled merchant.
The duster currently has default pockets, but it could have custom ones added by a skilled merchant. Options are a small pocket, a large pocket, small scabbards, weapon loops, large pouches, and small pouches.

You can tell that the duster is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.
>inspect duster
You carefully inspect your leather duster.

You estimate that a scorched leather duster accented with steel epaulettes can store a significant amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the duster, hanging it from your shoulders. The duster appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

19. a scaled leather harness with narrow alum-buckled straps X 2 of these 50k minimum.
>inspec my har
>
You carefully inspect your leather harness.

You estimate that a scaled leather harness with narrow alum-buckled straps can store a medium amount with enough space for any number of items of very small size.

You determine that you could wear the harness over your front. The harness appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

20. a bloodstained large sack. 2 lbs, medium amt, belt worn. Invasion item. 20k eildcannon SOLD!
me
21. a bright blue surcoat emblazoned with golden dragons. You can wear this item over any armor. 100k minimum.
>inspect sur
You carefully inspect your blue surcoat.

You estimate that a bright blue surcoat emblazoned with golden dragons can store a very small amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the surcoat over your front.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.
>analyze sur
You analyze your blue surcoat and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the surcoat is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

22. a veniom-laced scabbard. Blessing sheath. Merchant rechargable. 10k Veneyeth once.

JackWhisper
05-12-2015, 10:15 AM
One does not simply name their thread Stuff, ya know!

:axe:

Androidpk
05-12-2015, 10:35 AM
One does not simply name their thread Stuff, ya know!

:axe:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?94492-Stuff

Thorns069
05-12-2015, 10:36 AM
LOL, rather me name it "Items that once belonged to the Great One"?

Thorns069
05-12-2015, 10:37 AM
aww damn, didn't realize Ardwen already had one by that name.....

JackWhisper
05-12-2015, 10:42 AM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?94492-Stuff

Airplanes. They go over your head.

Androidpk
05-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Airplanes. They go over your head.

Sometimes they crash.

Thorns069
05-12-2015, 10:54 AM
I already posted 15 min ago i didnt realize Ardwen had that thread Jack. Didn't go over my head. just posted a quick reply as opposed to replying to you dude

JackWhisper
05-12-2015, 10:54 AM
LOL I wasn't talking to you about airplanes! Go to bed!

Thorns069
05-12-2015, 10:55 AM
oh, my bad, thought it was a metaphor bro, and I'm gOING LMAO

omgitsjagen
05-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Mb on 3, might BO if you leave agi item alone in other auction =P

tohrment
05-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Mb on 5 7 8 and 9

Aaron247
05-12-2015, 09:48 PM
125k on 5

elcidcannon
05-12-2015, 09:57 PM
MB on 18 and 20

Thorns069
05-13-2015, 02:54 AM
updated.

elan123
05-13-2015, 10:00 AM
150k on 7
150k on 8

paxprobellum
05-13-2015, 01:00 PM
MB on 6

Thorns069
05-13-2015, 07:12 PM
amazing I'm getting red from douchebags on Lnet who can't separate PC from Lnet. Jackasses.

daphster
05-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Dont sweat it, everyone you do business with knows you are reliable and gives you good green! You rock!

Everwar
05-13-2015, 07:43 PM
I will go 200k on 6 please.

paxprobellum
05-14-2015, 12:26 AM
150k on 5

tyrant-201
05-14-2015, 02:15 AM
amazing I'm getting red from douchebags on Lnet who can't separate PC from Lnet. Jackasses.

This is gold, considering you killed my character IG for something I said on Lnet.

Who got banned from Lnet for taking OOC shit IG?

Who's the douchebag again?

Thorns069
05-14-2015, 04:06 AM
You crossed the line making fun of my sister who got raped, then having the nerve to call me a rapist. You little punk. And my maul went through your puny head like a hot knife into butter, you douche.

Thorns069
05-14-2015, 04:11 AM
This is also an auction thread. You got beef with me, PM me. Otherwise fuck off and cry to someone else.

tyrant-201
05-14-2015, 04:13 AM
You crossed the line making fun of my sister who got raped, then having the nerve to call me a rapist. You little punk. And my maul went through your puny head like a hot knife into butter, you douche.

I never said anything about your sister.

Bet you are a rapist though.

Thorns069
05-14-2015, 04:18 AM
I never said anything about your sister.

Bet you are a rapist though.

And you dream day and night that someone would come rape your lonely ass. Now PM me pussy. This is an auction thread.......can your feeble mind even grasp those words, no, you really are 12, I get it now.

BLZrizz
05-14-2015, 07:22 AM
250k #6
200k #7

GlassEngine
05-14-2015, 09:22 PM
500k on 6. a serpentine-hilted dark rolaren falx.

Shantin
05-14-2015, 10:38 PM
50k 20

time4fun
05-15-2015, 12:47 AM
That flail was NOT T2 Black Ora, and you know it. I feel really bad for the buyer.

Thorns069
05-15-2015, 01:15 AM
And if you checked your facts before posting (Like the stupid asshole you are) You would see that I sold it to a friend and explained it was impure, moron. Stay off of my thread. I can't stand know-it-alls who in reality, have no idea what they're talking about.

tyrant-201
05-15-2015, 01:25 AM
And if you checked your facts before posting (Like the stupid asshole you are) You would see that I sold it to a friend and explained it was impure, moron. Stay off of my thread. I can't stand know-it-alls who in reality, have no idea what they're talking about.

You trying to scam people now too?

time4fun
05-15-2015, 01:26 AM
Actually, I spoke to the person you sold it to (who is NOT a friend of yours), and you told them this was T2 black ora. You did not tell them it was impure.

You were also selling this on LNET the other night, claiming it was T2. I flat out told you it wasn't T2, and you denied it again and again- throwing a shit fit similar to the one you're in the middle of.

It astounds me how readily and often you lie.

time4fun
05-15-2015, 01:34 AM
LOL @ you editing out the T2 in the listing after this post. It's time to start taking your medication again.

gilchristr
05-15-2015, 02:18 AM
you told me it was a T2 on lnet.

Furthermore, in game, you may have told me that you had been the one to T2 it, but you definitely told me that you had planned on taking it to T3 to improve the flares, but that you'd sell it to me for 15m.

I was wondering why you only let me see it flare two times on the "test drive", now I know why.

JackWhisper
05-15-2015, 02:25 AM

Furthermore, in game, you may have told me that you had been the one to T2 it, but you definitely told me that you had planned on taking it to T3 to improve the flares, but that you'd sell it to me for 15m.

I was wondering why you only let me see it flare two times on the "test drive", now I know why.

Errr....I am just curious. The flail that was sold was listed at 100k, not 15m? What did he sell to you for 15m?

Thorns069
05-15-2015, 07:11 AM

Dude, I let the thing flare a lot more then 2 times and AT the time a certain someone kept telling me to raise it, if it didn't transfer me, it MUST be a T2. I still didn't sell it to you. Key question buddy, was it listed on this page at 15m? No, and now you DO know why.

Thorns069
05-15-2015, 07:19 AM
Actually, I spoke to the person you sold it to (who is NOT a friend of yours), and you told them this was T2 black ora. You did not tell them it was impure.

You were also selling this on LNET the other night, claiming it was T2. I flat out told you it wasn't T2, and you denied it again and again- throwing a shit fit similar to the one you're in the middle of.

It astounds me how readily and often you lie.

Let's talk about Lies. You're the one who flat out told me it was T2 because it didn't transfer me when I raised it, having never even SEEN or dealt with it before. But I'm lying because I let it go for 100k? I would never sell a pure black ora at that price and I really didn't even wanna sell an impure at that price. The dude won, he got it, deal with it.

Thorns069
05-15-2015, 07:20 AM
You trying to scam people now too?

C'mon dude. No 12 year olds, please. Already told ya to PM me.

time4fun
05-15-2015, 10:52 AM
Let's talk about Lies. You're the one who flat out told me it was T2 because it didn't transfer me when I raised it, having never even SEEN or dealt with it before. But I'm lying because I let it go for 100k? I would never sell a pure black ora at that price and I really didn't even wanna sell an impure at that price. The dude won, he got it, deal with it.

Wow... You're a little nuts. I told you it wasn't T2, and you flipped your lid. You also claimed that it was super valuable because you had a GM remove the curse from it (LOL). Which, by the way, was one of the major reasons why everyone told you it wasn't real.

You realize all of lnet witnessed that, right? You have lied like three times in this thread alone. And nobody is going to believe that I of all people told you it was real black Ora.

To recap: I did not tell you it was black Ora. The buyer wasn't a friend. You did not tell them it was impure (and listed it as T2). And editing out the T2 claim in the original post doesn't mean it was never there. And no GM ever removed the curse from your flail. (Or your brain apparently)

Can't wait for the next round of lies.

Thorns069
05-15-2015, 01:08 PM
Wow... You're a little nuts. I told you it wasn't T2, and you flipped your lid. You also claimed that it was super valuable because you had a GM remove the curse from it (LOL). Which, by the way, was one of the major reasons why everyone told you it wasn't real.

You realize all of lnet witnessed that, right? You have lied like three times in this thread alone. And nobody is going to believe that I of all people told you it was real black Ora.

To recap: I did not tell you it was black Ora. The buyer wasn't a friend. You did not tell them it was impure (and listed it as T2). And editing out the T2 claim in the original post doesn't mean it was never there. And no GM ever removed the curse from your flail. (Or your brain apparently)

Can't wait for the next round of lies.

UH. the buyer is a friend, I told them it wasn't, and if this is Vishra, which I'm positive it is, you told me to raise it, if it didn't teleport me it was T2. I actually believed it had tier 2 flares even though it was an impure. And yeah, I edited that out when you starting being a drama queen in the hopes that it might shut you up. The item sold for 100k and I will contact the buyer when I log on and offer to buy it back, because I hated selling it for 100k.

paxprobellum
05-17-2015, 09:30 AM
Soooo ... ?

Thorns069
05-17-2015, 10:53 AM
updated.

Thorns069
05-17-2015, 11:54 AM
updated.

Mongoose
05-18-2015, 12:02 PM
300k on weapon 5. 100k on weapon 1

Vishnell
05-18-2015, 06:57 PM
100k #10

Thorns069
05-18-2015, 07:12 PM
updated.

daphster
05-18-2015, 07:45 PM
500K # 5
600k # 6
500k # 7
500K #8

Thorns069
05-18-2015, 08:44 PM
updated.

Thorns069
05-20-2015, 12:19 AM
updated.

Jaeck Straew
05-20-2015, 01:05 AM
#4 - 35k
#6 - 700k

Thorns069
05-20-2015, 09:07 PM
updated.

Thondalar
05-20-2015, 09:11 PM
125k on 10.

Pyroz
05-20-2015, 11:25 PM
MB on Weapon #3, whatever that may be. 35k I'm assuming?

Thorns069
05-21-2015, 04:01 AM
MB on Weapon #3, whatever that may be. 35k I'm assuming?

MB on enhancives - 35k
MB on weapons - 100k (It is listed) Let me know if you still want to bid on it.

Pyroz
05-21-2015, 02:44 PM
Oh, eyes must have decided not to see that. Yeah, put me down for 100k on Weapon #3.

Unfortunatley Ridic
05-21-2015, 02:50 PM
50k 4

Thorns069
05-21-2015, 03:38 PM
updated.

GlassEngine
05-22-2015, 09:56 AM
6. a serpentine-hilted dark rolaren falx. modified twohanded sword. Fana zests and ambients. 5x with Grapple Flares.

1m for this one

Thorns069
05-22-2015, 09:14 PM
updated.

Thorns069
05-25-2015, 12:35 AM
updated

Veneyeth
05-25-2015, 01:40 AM
MB on 22

Thaigringo
05-26-2015, 04:45 PM
35k on 1 please, thank you.

Thorns069
05-28-2015, 07:40 AM
UPDATED. Added two self-charging once a day pins. 1x/Mobility 1x/Dauntless

khorpulent
05-28-2015, 08:09 AM
a stitched leather helm. +3 constitution/+3 agility

Are you sure about the stats on this? I have a helm of the same description that came from that first enhancive merchant in Icemule way back in the way (sold those ranged wrist guards, those voln torcs, GoS greaves). The one I have is +3 CO/ +3 DIS

Thorns069
05-30-2015, 12:31 AM
[QUOTE=khorpulent;1780936]a stitched leather helm. +3 constitution/+3 agility

Are you sure about the stats on this? I have a helm of the same description that came from that first enhancive merchant in Icemule way back in the way (sold those ranged wrist guards, those voln torcs, GoS greaves). The one I have is +3 CO/ +3 DIS

you may be right, let me double check

Thaigringo
06-11-2015, 01:32 PM
So this auction is dead? Is Thorns OK?