PDA

View Full Version : who owns dartaghan

Lord Orbstar
05-05-2015, 03:30 PM
I'd like to see that name active in the lands again...on me if you wish to sell or trade.

StainlessSteelRat
05-05-2015, 04:02 PM
I won't waste everyone's time making a new thread, but I'm also looking for these characters, in no particular order:

1) Tsin
2) Bleeds
3) Barumples
4) Celtic
5) Candor

Androidpk
05-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Candor lol

Taernath
05-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Candor lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClGhto1vIg

elcidcannon
05-05-2015, 05:23 PM
What about Plur? Or Strom? Or Waldo2?

Gelston
05-05-2015, 06:11 PM
What about Methais?

SHAFT
05-05-2015, 06:14 PM
What about Methais?

I own methais and I'm never giving him up!

Gelston
05-05-2015, 06:16 PM

He was always a bitch anyways!

Ardwen
05-05-2015, 06:36 PM
why are you asking about them? Tsin at least has been sold multiple times. Bleeds, Celtic and Candor haven't ever sold, and since Candor still plays I assume thats still him heh

Ardwen
05-05-2015, 06:36 PM
Drizzsdt by the way owns Dart and he vanished.

Androidpk
05-05-2015, 06:40 PM

I thought Drizzsdt was active recently?

Tgo01
05-05-2015, 06:42 PM
why are you asking about them? Tsin at least has been sold multiple times. Bleeds, Celtic and Candor haven't ever sold, and since Candor still plays I assume thats still him heh

I don't know about the rest but in another thread he claimed to be Tsin which is why in assuming he's asking.

Ardwen
05-05-2015, 06:46 PM
which Tsin? theres been like 25

Ardwen
05-05-2015, 06:46 PM
I have not seen Drizz in 4 or 5 years, and we used to talk pretty much daily

Gelston
05-05-2015, 06:47 PM

He is trolling.

TheBastardOfStark
05-05-2015, 06:48 PM
nothing to see here, I was wrong.

Androidpk
05-05-2015, 06:49 PM
By recently I mean about 2 years ago. Hoy told me he was around and in the elven nations.

Ardwen
05-05-2015, 06:49 PM
shrug almost everything is for sale, good enough offer and all that

Androidpk
05-05-2015, 06:55 PM
shrug almost everything is for sale, good enough offer and all that

Even your lochaber and whiskey collection?

Ardwen
05-05-2015, 07:00 PM
I said almost! My whisky leaves my possession over my cold dead corpse, and I may still chase ya down for it!

but Tsin is available is what I meant, for the right price of course

Lord Orbstar
05-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Thanks Ardwen. What a shame though. Oh well, I do want a capped wizard regardless.

Donquix
05-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Rolis owns barumples afaik.

StainlessSteelRat
05-05-2015, 07:18 PM
First of all, I would never claim to be Grand Lord Tsin. I claimed to be Zimzum.

Secondly, thank you for your replies. I will endeavor to push enough carts back to Home Depot in order to obtain the necessary funds. Wait for your PMs everyone...

SHAFT
05-05-2015, 08:21 PM
First of all, I would never claim to be Grand Lord Tsin. I claimed to be Zimzum.

Secondly, thank you for your replies. I will endeavor to push enough carts back to Home Depot in order to obtain the necessary funds. Wait for your PMs everyone...

But I'm zimzum.

Peppwyn
05-05-2015, 08:26 PM
I'm Zimzum.

JackWhisper
05-05-2015, 08:43 PM
which Tsin? theres been like 25

The Tsin that made a vultite dag. THAT'S WHICH TSIN!

Donquix
05-05-2015, 08:52 PM
No, I am Spartacus.

Allereli
05-05-2015, 08:54 PM
http://youtu.be/taYL78Y8JFw

Donquix
05-05-2015, 09:09 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/234/GoddamnBatman.jpg

Methais
05-06-2015, 01:57 PM

http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

SHAFT
05-06-2015, 02:19 PM
http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

You know how to cut right to the core of me. You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

Schoolin'
05-08-2015, 11:03 PM

Dartaghan's original player was a judge, so I guess he didn't feel anything wrong will selling out. He and many others started when you paid by the hour to play 6 an hour on Genie, then 3 an hour on AOL.

5 points if you know Dartaghan's players original mage, 10 points if you know his cleric? He multi-boxed....

The player was also a GM for a number of years.

Tgo01
05-08-2015, 11:13 PM
10 points if you know his cleric?

Jebediah?

Schoolin'
05-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Nope thats not the cleric,

A hint....what types of weapons are clerics known for? Its a take on what they do.

A freebee hint on the mage... What weapons are mags normally using in fantasy? It's a take on that.

Whats really funny is I'm not sure if that was intentional.

The mage was rerolled into Dartaghan due to irreversible training mistakes when the mages were in a race to achieve Enchant True.... The winner was Odds Bodkins, but he was in COL at the time and you needed the AS to be viable past level 20. Well you could plink away at critters doing 1 point of damage... Take years to level up that way.

Androidpk
05-08-2015, 11:41 PM
Macewindu?

Holywatersprinklerz?

Gelston
05-09-2015, 02:51 AM
Dartaghan's original player was a judge, so I guess he didn't feel anything wrong will selling out.

Don't see how that has anything to do with it?

Schoolin'
05-09-2015, 04:34 AM
Don't see how that has anything to do with it?

Judges are basically deciding right from wrong aren't they? Someone lambasted Dartaghan for selling out.

Parkbandit
05-09-2015, 07:10 AM
Only PB has any real clue

Wiser words are rarely spoken.

and he's a strawman admin

My work here is so secret, not even Kranar or Anticor know of it.

plus I question his IQ level.

Do not question that which is so far above you, for that is the mistake of a mere mortal.

Methais
05-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Dart was a huge cheat. Ruriko too. We can go over all of this. The admins on this board are an embarassment to the history of the game. They don't know shit. Yes, that includes Kranar who claims he is some financial genius. Isn't he fucking Canadian? Oh my god. They kite checks like a way of life.

Only PB has any real clue, and he's a strawman admin, plus I question his IQ level.

If you want to diss me try talking to me directly through the avenue I've linked. I don't read your pussy "notifications" but I'll engage anyone here anytime who has the balls to IM me.

So in order to be a financial genius, you have to have in depth knowledge of the history of Gemstone?

http://i.imgur.com/8o0FNu5.jpg

Androidpk
05-09-2015, 09:32 AM
Who is this zep dude and why is he so edgy?

SHAFT
05-09-2015, 10:42 AM
Maybe I'll be back to discuss, maybe not.

Oh god, the suspense is killing me!!!

Silvean
05-09-2015, 10:45 AM
I found an awesome .gif today.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/785/042/089.gif

Taernath
05-09-2015, 11:14 AM
They were really scraping the bottom of the merchandising barrel with that one.

Schoolin'
05-09-2015, 11:45 AM
They were really scraping the bottom of the merchandising barrel with that one.

I wasn't here when Dartaghan was a GM, but returned for awhile afterwards. I was gone again when he sold out so this was actually news to me. Yes Dartaghan did some cheating, and I'm surprised he became a GM. He did write that guide So You Want to be a Wizard? So maybe thats how he got the position.

Mechanics have changed because of some of the old exploits. For instance Dart used to run around with two shields reaping DS from both.

Well to end the suspense, His Cleric was Bashir, and the mage before Dartaghan was named Dagmar. Thats the only characters I remember, but I'm sure he had quite a few.

There was a competition between all the mages to get the Enchant True spell and Dagmar had mistakenly thought that you learned 925 right after 920 with no gap. Keep in mind the game didn't have level 25 critters back then... So he lost out trying to catch up with the pack and that may very well be when he started multi accounting. I guess a Judge's salary can afford two or more 6 dollar an hour online accounts on simultaneously.

Odds Bodkins another multi accounter won the race. He was a great guy would log his rogue in to pick peoples boxes on his hourly dime with Duncan. In those days steelies were the toughest critter at level 20 and were tweaked so that you needed COL AS boost in order to hit decently. Odds being COL member could keep advancing and couldn't be overtaken. There was MASSIVE outcry on the GEnie forums and Pumas were released in order to let non COL characters advance too. Pumas were fast and hit hard, but were hittable.

My mage Lose Soulblaster (Terrible name) was the second mage with Enchant True and was not in COL. I was proud of that fact at the time. What a lot of people who never paid hourly don't realize is that the addiction which is/was Gemstone could ruin you financially at hourly rates. I myself had gone threw an industrial accident then a divorce and drowned myself in Gemstone.

So maybe Dart was in similar situation and felt that he should recoup some of the many many thousands of dollars and all his free GM time back. I donno.

SHAFT
05-09-2015, 11:54 AM
You see Lord Dartaghan Darkstar the Halfling Wizard.
He appears to be in his 110's, has shoulder length, wavy black hair, dark eyes, and tanned skin.
He is in god shape.
He is wearing a large sack, a dragonseye emerald charm, a shimmering robe of Istarii, a leather strapped fiery staff, a platinum wristlet, a star emerald studded armband engraved with tiny tarts surrounded by arcane runes, a large blue sack, a ruby amulet, a glazed bluestar pin, a tart-shaped ruby-encrusted pin, a rare, magically pulsating Amulet of Power, some Arinyark dragon bracers, a plaited leather headband, a leather knapsack, an ivory-inlaid vultite bracelet with a sparkling gold crescent moon charm dangling from it, a tough leather pouch studded with zephyr hound teeth and tied with a silver chain, a small silvery satchel, an engraved copper ring, a wide mithril belt, a shimmering translucent cloak, and a tiny seashell suspended from a thin silver chain.

August 2, 1996

Sean
05-09-2015, 03:34 PM
Well to end the suspense, His Cleric was Bashir

Interesting, obviously Dart predates this but I've had that name since 2003.

Latrinsorm
05-09-2015, 06:12 PM
You see Lord Dartaghan Darkstar the Halfling Wizard.
He appears to be in his 110's, has shoulder length, wavy black hair, dark eyes, and tanned skin.
He is in god shape.
He is wearing a large sack, a dragonseye emerald charm, a shimmering robe of Istarii, a leather strapped fiery staff, a platinum wristlet, a star emerald studded armband engraved with tiny tarts surrounded by arcane runes, a large blue sack, a ruby amulet, a glazed bluestar pin, a tart-shaped ruby-encrusted pin, a rare, magically pulsating Amulet of Power, some Arinyark dragon bracers, a plaited leather headband, a leather knapsack, an ivory-inlaid vultite bracelet with a sparkling gold crescent moon charm dangling from it, a tough leather pouch studded with zephyr hound teeth and tied with a silver chain, a small silvery satchel, an engraved copper ring, a wide mithril belt, a shimmering translucent cloak, and a tiny seashell suspended from a thin silver chain.

August 2, 1996he must work out

SHAFT
05-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Oh yeah, I didn't even notice the god shape. Impressive!

Velfi
05-09-2015, 06:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6X4X3vj5B8

Lord Orbstar
05-09-2015, 07:44 PM
i do not approve of the hijacking of this thread nor the trashy talk about Lord Dartaghan Darkstar, Legendary wizard of Elanthia.

bitches

kookiegod
05-09-2015, 09:42 PM
I won't waste everyone's time making a new thread, but I'm also looking for these characters, in no particular order:

1) Tsin
2) Bleeds
3) Barumples
4) Celtic
5) Candor

Celtic still belongs to Alan, he quit GS a long time ago and never sold out

Gelston
05-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Honestly, who cares? OMG these people played this same game so long ago. Yeah, it doesn't mean shit.

Silvean
05-09-2015, 10:43 PM
I found an awesome .gif today.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/785/042/089.gif

This thing is a bitch to parallel park by the way.

Gelston
05-09-2015, 10:45 PM
Looks like I upset someone about their nerdish masculinity. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Androidpk
05-09-2015, 10:46 PM
This thing is a bitch to parallel park by the way.

Probably has terrible MPG too.

Silvean
05-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Looks like I upset someone about their nerdish masculinity. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did someone send you le rep rouge?

Gelston
05-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Did someone send you le rep rouge?

It was one of those "why do you still post here" type of reps... Which is funny when the topic is about a bunch of players that don't play anymore.

Silvean
05-09-2015, 11:25 PM
It was one of those "why do you still post here" type of reps... Which is funny when the topic is about a bunch of players that don't play anymore.

That sounds about right; people on the PC all hate each other. But did you see how classy I was when I said le rep rouge? Can't you just picture me reclining on a velvet couch saying that?

Androidpk
05-09-2015, 11:33 PM
That sounds about right; people on the PC all hate each other. But did you see how classy I was when I said le rep rouge? Can't you just picture me reclining on a velvet couch saying that?

https://smilesinthesky.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/monocle.png?w=680

JackWhisper
05-09-2015, 11:36 PM

I pictured nothing except a bondage cock necklace.

ZeP
05-10-2015, 02:26 AM
Wiser words are rarely spoken.

My work here is so secret, not even Kranar or Anticor know of it.

Do not question that which is so far above you, for that is the mistake of a mere mortal.

Can't hate you except on the political shit.

ZeP
05-10-2015, 02:29 AM
Who is this zep dude and why is he so edgy?

Woo! I'm edgy! Watch out

Aluvius
05-10-2015, 02:55 AM
Whenever I read this stuff I'm always amazed at how oblivious I was to any of the drama in the game during the 90's. Of course at the time I was too busy dragging boxes back to town from the mine road while managing combat with the basic GEnie text box, so perhaps that's why. The things I've learned since coming back are eye opening. Frankly, I'm glad I didn't know.

I do remember being taken aback in EQ with all of the backstabbing, splitting up, fighting, etc with the various House Arcane guilds there. Nothing like a Plane of Fear raid to bring out the best in everyone. :)

ZeP
05-10-2015, 03:01 AM
Ohhh man there was some 90s drama llama.

ZeP
05-10-2015, 03:13 AM
nothing to see here, I was wrong.

One of the best posts I've seen. Kindly step out of any discussion please. Nobody even had to counter-argue.

ZeP
05-10-2015, 03:17 AM
I wasn't here when Dartaghan was a GM, but returned for awhile afterwards. I was gone again when he sold out so this was actually news to me. Yes Dartaghan did some cheating, and I'm surprised he became a GM. He did write that guide So You Want to be a Wizard? So maybe thats how he got the position.

Mechanics have changed because of some of the old exploits. For instance Dart used to run around with two shields reaping DS from both.

Well to end the suspense, His Cleric was Bashir, and the mage before Dartaghan was named Dagmar. Thats the only characters I remember, but I'm sure he had quite a few.

There was a competition between all the mages to get the Enchant True spell and Dagmar had mistakenly thought that you learned 925 right after 920 with no gap. Keep in mind the game didn't have level 25 critters back then... So he lost out trying to catch up with the pack and that may very well be when he started multi accounting. I guess a Judge's salary can afford two or more 6 dollar an hour online accounts on simultaneously.

Odds Bodkins another multi accounter won the race. He was a great guy would log his rogue in to pick peoples boxes on his hourly dime with Duncan. In those days steelies were the toughest critter at level 20 and were tweaked so that you needed COL AS boost in order to hit decently. Odds being COL member could keep advancing and couldn't be overtaken. There was MASSIVE outcry on the GEnie forums and Pumas were released in order to let non COL characters advance too. Pumas were fast and hit hard, but were hittable.

My mage Lose Soulblaster (Terrible name) was the second mage with Enchant True and was not in COL. I was proud of that fact at the time. What a lot of people who never paid hourly don't realize is that the addiction which is/was Gemstone could ruin you financially at hourly rates. I myself had gone threw an industrial accident then a divorce and drowned myself in Gemstone.

So maybe Dart was in similar situation and felt that he should recoup some of the many many thousands of dollars and all his free GM time back. I donno.

Quoted for truth or whatever you kids say these days like Vagginnafurrrr

Candor
05-10-2015, 04:34 AM

I will never be sold! I am the one, the only, the original Candor :).

Astray
05-10-2015, 04:39 AM
Not to be rude but would anyone even bother buying Candor? That rep has to have generated some 'kill on sight' levels of malice.

Candor
05-10-2015, 04:51 AM
Not to be rude but would anyone even bother buying Candor? That rep has to have generated some 'kill on sight' levels of malice.

He's a rogue with 12 million experience. Last I checked, that's worth a few dollars. If I threw in the 10x shield, the 9x acid-flaring waraxe, the 8x blessable waraxe, the 8x HCP hauberk, and the 3x/day self-control item, I expect that would increase the value a bit. Not that I would sell him (or the items), ever.

As for the "kill on sight" business, a number of characters have learned that isn't healthy. If you're going to kill another character, make darn sure you can actually do it. Sure occassionally it happens, but unless your character is at least at the same level of experience, I wouldn't recommend trying. Candor has 3x stalk/hide, knows Vanish, has 2.5x dodge (I'm working on getting that to 3x), and swings a mean ambush crit to the head. He also tends to be fairly spelled up if he's visible in town (which isn't often). And you get one shot. After that, your head is bound to get removed from an ambush.

Of course, you can look for him in OTF - keep an eye out for the disk. Make sure you can handle the OTF critters. The last idiot got taken for a flight by a griffin, and then I found him stunned in OTF North. I removed his right arm and let the seers deal with him.

Astray
05-10-2015, 05:05 AM
Well, my curiosity is satisfied. I was just thinking that if someone desired a character, they'd go with another one not so renowned for theft.

I suppose the sparkling gems and bobbles would make personality a minor aspect.

Schoolin'
05-10-2015, 07:21 AM
Well, my curiosity is satisfied. I was just thinking that if someone desired a character, they'd go with another one not so renowned for theft.

I suppose the sparkling gems and bobbles would make personality a minor aspect.

Items have always taken precedence over characters. It was even more prevalent in the beginning with the drop mechanics back then. What was in your hands dropped on death, and everything else upon decay. Many people rolled a character up because they acquired this or that item. I'm certainly not a great personality in-game, but not into having a bunch of high silver gear ether.

Gelston
05-10-2015, 08:45 AM
If someone would buy Tsin, someone would definitely buy Candor.

Androidpk
05-10-2015, 08:54 AM
I think people buy Tsin because he has like 40m post cap xp.

Astray
05-10-2015, 09:24 AM
Tsin has had multiple owners, hasn't he?

Gelston
05-10-2015, 09:26 AM
Tsin has had multiple owners, hasn't he?

More than one is multiple! But yes, that character had been bought and sold like a Thai slut.

Astray
05-10-2015, 09:28 AM
More than one is multiple! But yes, that character had been bought and sold like a Thai slut.

So it's safe to assume the personality doesn't exactly stay consistent. I'd also wager that the character just sits at a table doing... whatever a Tsin does.

Androidpk
Thai ladyboy*

Gelston
So it's safe to assume the personality doesn't exactly stay consistent. I'd also wager that the character just sits at a table doing... whatever a Tsin does.

There is one personality that everyone will forever associate with that character.

Androidpk
05-10-2015, 09:38 AM
There is one personality that everyone will forever associate with that character.

Aston Martin salesman in the Bahamas?

Astray
05-10-2015, 09:42 AM
Don't wanna know...

Androidpk
05-10-2015, 09:52 AM
Don't wanna know...

More interested in the ladyboys? Ok.

Astray
05-10-2015, 09:54 AM
More interested in the ladyboys? Ok.

No I'm just not interested in hearing the weirdness. It's early, man.

Androidpk
05-10-2015, 09:57 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/BLu3Yhb5VjxAI/giphy.gif

Ardwen
05-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Tsin has a couple of fairly nice attuned items which make him somewhat more desirable seemingly

Androidpk
05-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Tsin has a couple of fairly nice attuned items which make him somewhat more desirable seemingly

Coraesine flamberge and a crate whistle, right?

Silvean
05-10-2015, 06:30 PM
I pictured nothing except a bondage cock necklace.

I know, I know -- you love it. The necklace lives on through my posts on the Officials.

Fallen
05-10-2015, 06:33 PM
I love how that photo is named bondage cock.jpg. It amuses me that is a file that is sitting on your computer.

Ardwen
05-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Yes PK

Parkbandit
05-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Can't hate you except on the political shit.

Wait, you hate me because of my political beliefs??

You pain me.

Candor
05-11-2015, 07:00 AM
If someone would buy Tsin, someone would definitely buy Candor.

I've had offers. But like I said, I'm not selling.

Taernath
05-11-2015, 09:17 AM

That coupon for Whataburger is a limited time offer Candor.

The clock is ticking.

Methais
05-11-2015, 09:27 AM

https://consumermediallc.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/usedcarsalesman.jpg

Candor
05-11-2015, 10:01 PM

<<Bullshit>>

What never ceases to amaze me is that there are some people on this board who have a complete inability to grasp the concept that other people may have different likes and dislikes than they do, and yet not be total morons.

Yes, I have really had offers from people wanting to buy Candor. Not his equipment (although a few folks have asked for the price of the self control item), but the character. And the world didn't end over it. Amazing huh?

Methais
05-12-2015, 09:08 AM
<<Bullshit>>

What never ceases to amaze me is that there are some people on this board who have a complete inability to grasp the concept that other people may have different likes and dislikes than they do, and yet not be total morons.

Yes, I have really had offers from people wanting to buy Candor. Not his equipment (although a few folks have asked for the price of the self control item), but the character. And the world didn't end over it. Amazing huh?

Honestly, I wasn't really amazed.

JackWhisper
05-12-2015, 10:57 PM
So where's Barumples in all this?

fleegs
08-12-2018, 03:56 AM
Dartaghan did not sell out and cash in the big money either did Berr. They were close friends and gave their characters and items freely to those they wanted to have them. Sorry to deflate your dreams.

DRIZZSDT

Tsalin
08-12-2018, 09:32 AM
Since you all seem to have some knowledge on expensive character sales...does anyone have any idea what happened to the original Tsalin? I sold in 1998 or 1999 for $2000...found some old fame lists where it seems Tsalin disappeared around 2001

716511127 Tsalin D'Woppe 716411441 150 Sylva Cle
755098973 Tsalin D'Woppe 754999287 156 Sylva Cle <--- right after sale
773012897 Tsalin D'Woppe 772913211 159 Sylvankind <--- last time I found his name

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?42916-Pre-GSIV-fame-lists/page2

Methais
08-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Dartaghan did not sell out and cash in the big money either did Berr. They were close friends and gave their characters and items freely to those they wanted to have them. Sorry to deflate your dreams.

DRIZZSDT

Shut the fuck up Necro. You didn’t even get Drizzsdt’s handle right because you keep failing that hard.

bayli
08-12-2018, 01:29 PM
That is Drizzsdt's new account. Not Necro this time.

fleegs
08-12-2018, 01:34 PM
Shut the fuck up Necro. You didn’t even get Drizzsdt’s handle right because you keep failing that hard.

Ok i dont even know what handle is Methais. When you're on teras come ask me bro if it's really me posting. Ill grab your handle and let ya know this is really me.

DRIZZSDT

fleegs
08-12-2018, 04:40 PM
On a side note isn't Bayli HAWT!!!

Lord Orbstar
08-13-2018, 04:47 PM
No.

peam
08-13-2018, 05:03 PM
Drizzsdt just fuckin' raged on LNet about being banned from PC.

So either that's really him or Necro owns Drizzsdt.

Edit - Also, who the fuck is Necro/MacGuyver and why are you all scared of him? Is it the French guy?

Archigeek
08-13-2018, 05:06 PM
Pretty confident that was the real Drizzsdt. Had a chat with him in game, and it's the same personality both in game and here. Same old Driz.

Ardwen
08-13-2018, 05:07 PM
why would Drizzsdt be banned from PC/

Roiken
08-13-2018, 05:12 PM
Bahahaha this thread revived because it kinda sucked 3 years ago.

cwolff
08-13-2018, 05:17 PM
I don't know the player behind Drizzsdt or that character but I've seen Necro/Macguyver and his army of PC alts and this Drizzsdt dude sounds just like him here and on LNet. Honestly, I thought they were the same guy trolling again.

Ardwen
08-13-2018, 05:17 PM
Also Fleegs is the real Drizzsdt, known that old bastard 2 decades not a damned clue why he would get banned, hell shocked anyone is here to ban people

Androidpk
08-13-2018, 05:21 PM
Also Fleegs is the real Drizzsdt, known that old bastard 2 decades not a damned clue why he would get banned, hell shocked anyone is here to ban people

Maybe it's from last year when the forum was hacked and accounts had their passwords changed?

Ardwen
08-13-2018, 05:23 PM
he was posting this week, just got banned it appears. hell he's only been back 3 months

Androidpk
08-13-2018, 05:24 PM
I said almost! My whisky leaves my possession over my cold dead corpse, and I may still chase ya down for it!

but Tsin is available is what I meant, for the right price of course

Just realized this was a necro thread.

Is your whiskey available yet?

Ardwen
08-13-2018, 05:51 PM
as long as you spell it with an e it will never be available

Androidpk
08-13-2018, 06:01 PM
as long as you spell it with an e it will never be available

I'm Irish!

Tisket
08-13-2018, 06:49 PM
why would Drizzsdt be banned from PC/

A more pertinent question would be: who is banning people on the PC? I thought we scared off all the mods.

Astray
08-13-2018, 06:50 PM
A more pertinent question would be: who is banning people on the PC? I thought we scared off all the mods.

There's a spy among us!

Androidpk
08-13-2018, 06:54 PM

Whirlin said that when he stepped down he recommended a certain person to Kranar. Who that is though is a mystery.

fleegs
08-15-2018, 02:05 AM
I am back and thank you.

DRIZZSDT

fleegs
08-15-2018, 02:06 AM
I am back and thank you.

DRIZZSDT

Lord Orbstar
08-16-2018, 03:36 PM
Fake. Ban him again