09-05-2003, 04:05 AM
What's your favorite Adult Swim show?

Weedmage Princess
09-05-2003, 06:13 AM
WHAT?

Halfsilver
09-05-2003, 08:04 AM
Trigun...hell yeah!

It should be earlier, though....always coming on at 1:30 or whatever.

Adultswim is cool.

-grays

Trinitis
09-05-2003, 11:17 AM
Meh, Adultswim is ok..but they really could have a better Anime Selection.

Trigun is ok..and so is Bebop, but the rest are pretty sad. They should, IMHO, knock it down to those two shows and add something like...

DNA2, .Hack (not adult really, but a good show.), Last Exile, or some other good anime like that (I just woke up, I'm running brain dead right now..)

I think personally, a good following of Ranma 1/2 would rock..I'm an old softy, but damn I love that show!

-Adredrin

Hips
09-05-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
.Hack (not adult really, but a good show.),

.hack is the best. just... not the crappy dubbed stuff that they show on tv.

AnticorRifling
09-05-2003, 12:41 PM
Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

09-05-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Sorry man, I didn't include a few cause there were more than 10. :/

09-05-2003, 01:34 PM
My favorite show has to be Inuyasha, just cause it's so cool. But honestly, it's only my favorite by a hair's breath. Family Guy is right there with it, and just a lil behind that is Futurama.

AnticorRifling
09-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Scary as it sounds I agree with you on these. I have about 30 episodes of Family Guy and about 20 of Futurama on my computer and I plan on buying the DVD's of the first and second seasons they rule!

09-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Scary as it sounds I agree with you on these. I have about 30 episodes of Family Guy and about 20 of Futurama on my computer and I plan on buying the DVD's of the first and second seasons they rule!

Heck yeah. I nearly died from laughter when dude was dressed up like a prostitute and asked Lois, "So what, you want a cleaveland steamer?"

LoL

Meos
09-05-2003, 05:31 PM
I was pissed when fox canceled family guy, that shit it gold. but I guess it was okay, now I get twice as much seinfield.

peam
09-05-2003, 05:58 PM
Family Guy Season 3-4 are coming out on DVD next week.

Jenisi
09-05-2003, 06:05 PM
I work at best buy and I can't wait till the second volume of Family Guy comes out on Tuesday! They are also making a movie, i'm not sure if that's going to be big screen or just straight to dvd. And I also hear another network is trying to buy the show and put it back on the air. The rating's for that show only sucked because they kept changing the times for it and no one knew when it was on, but when they started doing re-runs on Comedy Central, ratings went through the roof!

One more for the Birdie Jesus. <Jesus putts and it lands right next to the hole> Aww tough break there Jesus... Or is it! huh huh huh BOOYA

peam
09-05-2003, 06:08 PM
I've been predicting a network picking up the Family Guy for months now. Since the huge success with Cartoon Network, the release of the seasons on DVD, and the little appearances (Stewie on MTV VMAs) have been happening. I know it's coming.

Halfsilver
09-05-2003, 06:49 PM
.Hack (not adult really, but a good show.)
-Adredrin

.hack is cool. I'm workin' on gettin' the whole .hack//sign part onto cd-r. I have 1-14 so far. Think there is 26.

Yeah, too bad they don't play it on Adultswim.

Big O is stupid and so is Kikaider and Lupin. With so much good stuff to choose from, you'd think they could do better than that crap.

Trigun is still the best, though.

-grays

Trinitis
09-05-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Halfsilver

.Hack (not adult really, but a good show.)
-Adredrin

.hack is cool. I'm workin' on gettin' the whole .hack//sign part onto cd-r. I have 1-14 so far. Think there is 26.

Yeah, too bad they don't play it on Adultswim.

Big O is stupid and so is Kikaider and Lupin. With so much good stuff to choose from, you'd think they could do better than that crap.

Trigun is still the best, though.

-grays

actually, there is a LOT more then 26 episodes of .hack. But that all depends on how deep you want to go.

Last I checked, there is .Hack//Sign, which is 1-26. There is also Luminallity, which is a 5 part OAV. Atop of that, there is .Hack//Sign Legend of the Twilight Bracelet. And another legend one..the website I normally refrence to is currently down, so I'll get back to you later on it.

Also, Animatrix has every .Hack that has been subbed online, so just check us out.

-Adredrin

Halfsilver
09-05-2003, 10:06 PM
I know that, Adredrin...

I said I was getting all of .hack//sign on cd-r.

Not yet interested in .hack//dusk as I havn't finished sign yet.

-grays

Animatrix? is that an IRC network?
I'm trying so hard to get the rest of the .hack//sign episodes. tell me tell me!

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by Halfsilver]

Trinitis
09-05-2003, 10:13 PM
I know that, Adredrin...

I said I was getting all of .hack//sign on cd-r.

Not yet interested in .hack//dusk as I havn't finished sign yet.

-grays

Animatrix? is that an IRC network?
I'm trying so hard to get the rest of the .hack//sign episodes. tell me tell me!

Animatrix is a Anime Group. We collect, convert, and supply anime to the masses. I'm going to be putting my fserve up and running by the end of this month on IRC. Untill then, I cannot say 100% that you will find someone there with the anime you want. I KNOW I have all the files..but I can't speak for the rest.

Animatrix, getting all your anime needs.

Join us on mIRC..

irc.mircx.net Channel #Animatrix

-Adredrin, uploader and fserve

peam
09-05-2003, 10:18 PM
Nerds.

Halfsilver
09-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Bwahahaha!

so?

-grays(plays a text-based rpg and likes anime)

edited: irc.mircx.net isn't resolvable, Adredrin. What's up with that?

back to IRCSPY! whee!

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Bwahahaha!

so?

-grays(plays a text-based rpg and likes anime)

edited: irc.mircx.net isn't resolvable, Adredrin. What's up with that?

back to IRCSPY! whee!

That would be because I'm being stoopid and posting it as irc.mircx.net..when its actually irc.mircx.com

-Adredrin