PDA

View Full Version : Tapping Out - Selling the last of Myke's Stuff

GoingGone
05-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Ok so, I'm not sure what all he has left, but I know a few of the items and if those have an interested buyer I'll reactivate and figure out what's left then sell that all off before the month is out; This was a hard decision to come to - Played Platinum nearly since it started and the stuff I have left is all stuff I've been incredible attached to.. but the fact is? I'm just not coming back. Gemstone was a great part of my life, but it's just not the kind of game that appeals to me anymore and I don't have the pangs I used to, the ones that tell me to reactivate for awhile and see if it's what I'm into again.. I miss the people I used to game with, but beyond that I just don't have any desire to play.

That said? I've got some great stuff just rotting on a closed account, and I could use the money to help surprise my niece and nephew with their first ever trip to Disney this year (hand-building a Stitch-themed treasure chest to use in the announcement of the trip, painted to look like his red spaceship). So.. some of the stuff for sale that I know I have?

4x claidh with custom Dyhne scripts pertaining to bursts of white flame, and a martial stance wielding the claidhmore with 1 hand.
4x (edp or mdp) full plate with custom Dyhne scripts pertaining to wings of white flame.
Voln visor - locates undead/tells you the number nearby, like the old Voln weapons, but with a squelched script so noone can tell just HOW you know.

Prices vary, frankly, on how much I like you or how much you're wanting to spend - I'm not expecting to make a fortune here, but I'd like to get something decent for the items. They represent a lot to me, and it's hard to part with them, even if it means just letting them rot. That said, I'm not an idiot. I can use the money, and put it towards a good cause (the best cause, spoiling the kids). So, let's talk. E-mail me at MykePro@yahoo.com, add me on Skype (MykePro - Myke Prohaska), or let me know what form of communication works best for you here - warning: I may forget I made this post and forget to check back, but I'll try and check back as often as I remember it!

In game? Think of it like him passing the torch and retiring to finally have a life - patrolling Lorminstra's realm doesn't require this kind of gear, and maybe he settled down somewhere to quietly lead a sect of Warders from his own monastery. I dunno. I miss a lot of you guys, but I think the big grim bastard has earned a nice ending.

GoingGone
05-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Oh, and I should mention, the rest of the stuff on all my alts? anything not of a "considerable" value? I'll either make a list and give it away through this post, or just give it away in game.

Warriorbird
05-02-2015, 09:52 PM
If only this were Prime gear.

Androidpk
05-02-2015, 09:56 PM
If only this were Prime gear.

Yeah. Would love to still see these scripts though.

prance1520
05-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Myke's custom scripts were awesome, something that really caught my eye when I first joined Plat. You'll be (and have been) missed Myke!

GoingGone
05-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Aw, I really appreciate that. I don't always get the warmest regards on these forums, always someone anonymously saying something mean whenever I resurface after however long, so that was like.. the nicest change of pace ever. I don't miss the game, but I really miss the people I played with. I'm not deleting Myke, so there's always that chance someday he'll return. Most likely when I get the urge to try and play, start fresh, and remember how much leveling sucks. I just don't feel that urge anymore though, and part of me really wishes I did. :/

kookiegod
05-02-2015, 10:33 PM
Aw, I really appreciate that. I don't always get the warmest regards on these forums, always someone anonymously saying something mean whenever I resurface after however long, so that was like.. the nicest change of pace ever. I don't miss the game, but I really miss the people I played with. I'm not deleting Myke, so there's always that chance someday he'll return. Most likely when I get the urge to try and play, start fresh, and remember how much leveling sucks. I just don't feel that urge anymore though, and part of me really wishes I did. :/

Always fun Myke, even when you were a PITA. :)

Keep in touch bro, miss our chats, still on the same SN.

~Paul