PDA

View Full Version : This must come to an end

Pages : [1] 2

GarrsSoul
09-05-2003, 10:39 PM
Alright guys, Tayre especially, you do not know me. I treat you badly because you treat me badly. I admit that i am immature, very immature at that, but I am a rather nice person to be friends with. You hear things from other people, and you decide to beleive them. You see logs, which i admit have not been edited in away by Tayre to get his point across. But you fail to see why those incedents ocurred in the first place, Tayre, he has decided to make my life a living hell, and is doing a pretty good job at it. And yet i have done nothing to him.

And as for me blackmailing a GM, which is a silly thought to begin with, it is not true in any way shape or form. I have been warned a few times that i am close to getting banned. No GM is protecting me, and if they were, i would not stand behind them. I say things to my older friends because I myself cannot get rid of Tayre on my own. I realize this is childish and stupid, but i act on instinct, and my instincts most of the time when im around Tayre tell me to have him turned demonic.

If you wish to actually find out what kind of a person i am, consider creating a new character, and attempting to make friends with me.

Halfsilver
09-05-2003, 10:44 PM
GARR man...

You don't have the slightest IDEA of what you just started by posting here.

You have my sympathy.

-grays(he doesn't stand a chance.)

edit: I say this in a facetious manner! :smilegrin:

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by Halfsilver]

Weedmage Princess
09-05-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by GarrsSoul
Alright guys, Tayre especially, you do not know me. I treat you badly because you treat me badly. I admit that i am immature, very immature at that, but I am a rather nice person to be friends with. You hear things from other people, and you decide to beleive them. You see logs, which i admit have not been edited in away by Tayre to get his point across. But you fail to see why those incedents ocurred in the first place, Tayre, he has decided to make my life a living hell, and is doing a pretty good job at it. And yet i have done nothing to him.

And as for me blackmailing a GM, which is a silly thought to begin with, it is not true in any way shape or form. I have been warned a few times that i am close to getting banned. No GM is protecting me, and if they were, i would not stand behind them. I say things to my older friends because I myself cannot get rid of Tayre on my own. I realize this is childish and stupid, but i act on instinct, and my instincts most of the time when im around Tayre tell me to have him turned demonic.

If you wish to actually find out what kind of a person i am, consider creating a new character, and attempting to make friends with me.

<points and laughs hysterically>

Ilvane
09-05-2003, 10:50 PM
Yeah, lets try to be civil anyway..heh.

I think I'm probably asking too much. :lol:

-A

StrayRogue
09-05-2003, 10:50 PM
Dude, messing with Tayre was your first mistake. He is immature, the type never to let anything go, the type to be a little child about it. Just ignore him. Or report him.

Taernath
09-05-2003, 10:53 PM

I realize this is childish and stupid, but i act on instinct, and my instincts most of the time when im around Tayre tell me to have him turned demonic.

Now that you've realized your problem, your next step is to remedy it. Try to behave in a manner consistent for your character, and ignore Tayre if he tries to make trouble with you.

Back
09-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Actually, I'm going to start a new thought provoking thread instead of inserting a smartass remark.

GS4Gurl
09-05-2003, 11:52 PM
So then tell us what Tayre left out? Might as well since youre here now. heh.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Dude, messing with Tayre was your first mistake.

Lets get this out right now, I did not mess with Tayre, he messed with me. He snatched my shield up, and would not give it back, and even offerred to sell it to another character (even if he was joking, it did not seem very funny to me). Ever since then he has decided to harass me, and try his best to piss me off, which isnt very hard to do.

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by GarrsSoul]

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
So then tell us what Tayre left out? Might as well since youre here now. heh.

Left out? What exactly are you asking me? The logs he has shown the more severe incidents, and most of them were a bit more toned down, not by much, but a little.

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 12:13 AM
Garr, sweetie? A word of advice: Run! Now! Do not allow yourself to be provoked into a discussion of these events here.

We are glad to have you posting here with us. We hope you will stay and enjoy yourself here. But, realize you do not have to explain yourself just because others demand it.

In-game, if someone is harassing you, Report, then Assist. Get it on record and try to avoid that person whenever you can. Here, we try to prevent people from having their heads handed to them, but we cannot always do that. If you leave yourself vulnerable, here or in-game, there are those who will use that vulnerability against you.

HarmNone, trying to nip trouble in the bud

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 12:15 AM
You see logs, which i admit have not been edited in away by Tayre to get his point across. But you fail to see why those incedents ocurred in the first place, .......

I am asking you to give your side of the story since you decided to show your face here. Soooo tell us "why those incedents ocurred in the first place".

kthx

Back
09-06-2003, 12:16 AM
Some of us do agree.. Tayre is a tool.

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Garr, sweetie? A word of advice: Run! Now! Do not allow yourself to be provoked into a discussion of these events here.

We are glad to have you posting here with us. We hope you will stay and enjoy yourself here. But, realize you do not have to explain yourself just because others demand it.

In-game, if someone is harassing you, Report, then Assist. Get it on record and try to avoid that person whenever you can. Here, we try to prevent people from having their heads handed to them, but we cannot always do that. If you leave yourself vulnerable, here or in-game, there are those who will use that vulnerability against you.

*manical laughter* It is toooo late for him! He is in now. He cannot leave for he has entered the Temple of Insanity and there is NO WAY OUT! And as a result his IQ will drop dramatically especially if he reads any of Klaive's posts. He will suffer dramaqueenizim and will demand the spotlight even if it is bad. He will feel the urge to be an attention whore.

Mwuahahahaaaaa............

:o

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Backlash
Some of us do agree.. Tayre is a tool.

Hey Backlash, we should start a club!

09-06-2003, 12:22 AM

*manical laughter* It is toooo late for him! He is in now. He cannot leave for he has entered the Temple of Insanity and there is NO WAY OUT! And as a result his IQ will drop dramatically especially if he reads any of Klaive's posts. He will suffer dramaqueenizim and will demand the spotlight even if it is bad. He will feel the urge to be an attention whore.

Mwuahahahaaaaa............

:o

You wound me...

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
This war between Garr and Tayre started long before the shield incident, for the record. And Garr has vastly disturbed far more people than just Tayre. Even some who have TRIED to talk rationally with him to start.

Those people who tried to talk rationally to me, probably caught me after i was in a rage about Tayre or one of his friends.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 12:23 AM
.............Should I?

AnticorRifling
09-06-2003, 12:23 AM
Garr you got on my bad side In Game and that is tough to do. I think you deserve what you got/get. You're lucky I show more restraint than most or I would deed you so damn fast.

*You've never met Anticor but you've run into a few of my other characters and a few friends of mine as well and each time you're an idiot. Fix yourself before you try to fix the world.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 12:26 AM
I may be an idiot, but i am USUALLY nice

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Tayre
.............Should I?

:: shakes magical 8 ball ::

Your answer is YES

Drew2
09-06-2003, 12:35 AM
Here I go:

Ok Garr, since you've decided to play, let's play.

First of all, I didn't really have a problem with you at first, other than your constant OOC'ness and pigish, bigot behavior. I can tolerate that... lots of people are like that lately. But then you had to go and be a whiny, crying, little bitch when I picked up your shield after you picked up a cursed item and dropped it. I made NO indication that i was going to keep it. I licked it, turned it, etc... but I did not put it away and frankly I don't need your shit. I have my own. But then you had to go and turn into a complete defensive ass and I never said I wouldn't give it back, but I did say you needed to learn to ask for things. Then you have to be an even BIGGER bitch and drag the GM's into this? Hell no. You're fucking 16 years old man. You're in High School... learn to deal with your shit. THAT is why I started in on you later on, with the gay remarks (which I only said because I knew it pissed you off from that whole "I love Macavlius" thing) and such. When you had to go and be a punk and WARN me. Knowing me, as I'm sure much of this board does by now, that would only let me know i was getting to you and make me want to do it more, and more intensely. (Yes, I'm immature too. Deal with it.) But eventually you got the GM's to step in again (as you do with all your god damned problems, you crybaby) and I got a gentle warning. So I WARNed you to make sure we were both clear that is was over.

Was it over? Hell no. You just HAD to open it back up by doing the whole 'Will someone tell Tayre that blahblahblah" and 'I'm not allowed to say who I'm talking about" and all that stupid punk ass shit. So of COURSE I'm going to be creative and indirectly make your life hell (IE., Stealing Ellisuian, turning your friends, etc.). Just because you think you can hide behind your WARN and the one the GM's set forth doesn't mean that I'm going to sit there and take it like a bitch. Hell no.

So in conclusion, shut your lying bitch ass up, and take your pity plea somewhere else, because frankly I don't give a shit what you have to say anymore.

/end immature rant.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 12:40 AM
And i have lied about what? Nothing, and if you dont care, dont read. I beleive you have said it before

Drew2
09-06-2003, 12:44 AM
::shakes his head:: I'm not even going to go there.

And if you're going to use my own words against me, make sure you use them in the proper context. That made no sense.

Snapp
09-06-2003, 12:45 AM
Hehe, Tayre called someone a whiny bitch....

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 12:46 AM
Yeah, I was chuckling at the irony there too.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 12:47 AM
Yeah yeah you can call me a whiny bitch later whenever Garr is done making his pathetic attempts at a defense.

Betheny
09-06-2003, 12:48 AM
::makes popcorn, sits back, watches::

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 12:49 AM
Tayre? sweetie? do you need a hug?

Hey pass that popcorn!

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by Stormysky]

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 12:50 AM
I am wishing things to stop, and i hope you can stop being immature for a few minutes as I have been doing, and attempt to solve this...and also, who has told you about me, you know things you shouldt, who told you

Betheny
09-06-2003, 12:50 AM
May I add, have never seen so many people looking at one thread before in my life.

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 12:51 AM
::HarmNone passes out pails and shovels::

Drew2
09-06-2003, 12:53 AM
I am wishing things to stop, and i hope you can stop being immature for a few minutes as I have been doing, and attempt to solve this...and also, who has told you about me, you know things you shouldt, who told you
1. No.
2. No I can't.
3. We can't solve it, YOUR bitch ass got us the permenant ban from eachother.
4. None of your damn business.
5. Yes, yes I do.
6. None of your business.

Back
09-06-2003, 12:53 AM
Tayre is a tool.

Betheny
09-06-2003, 12:54 AM
I am refraining from making some really, really childish comments here. Refraining... refraining... ::chainsmokes to kill the urge:: Still refraining ::slams some coffee:: OH GOD MAKE IT STOP!

Drew2
09-06-2003, 12:55 AM
Tayre is a tool.
Your opinion has been noted.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 12:55 AM
Agreed Backlash. Garr is biting the bullet and being the bigger man. If I could I'd quote Edge here. You all know what edge would say. Tayre is one of them.

Betheny
09-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Bite this pillow instead!!

Drew2
09-06-2003, 12:56 AM
It's not biting the bullet. It's realizing he's never going to win, and trying to back out. Which isn't going to fly. He made his bed, I will now sleep with his girlfriend in it.

DCSL
09-06-2003, 12:58 AM
::HarmNone passes out pails and shovels::

Eww! No bullshit shoveling for me. I've done my politeness detail with Candi. ::Dextra refuses the shovel!::

Dextra

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 12:58 AM
;;squints at the Urchin title;; But I'm a damn cute urchin!

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 12:59 AM
He's wanting this insanity to stop. He's wanting you to stop being a fucking bitch. I agree. I for one tire of reading your logs and bitchings about him. Sure he's young. Fine, ignore him. I don't particularily care for him. I don't care for you Tayre. You don't, however, see me pestering the shit out of you constantly. Be a man, you fucking pussy.

AnticorRifling
09-06-2003, 01:00 AM
Ohh and Garr, next time you want to report someone for AFK scripting make sure they are AFK. I ignored you because you are an idiot and you reported me AFK scripting. No where is it written that every person has to talk to you. The GM tested me I answered him then asked who directed his attention my way. He said some warrior, guess what you're the only warrior I crossed paths with while hunting. Keep it up. Some of us have good memories.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 01:01 AM
Tayre, i am not backing out of a damned thing...I have noticed for awhile that you seem to post everything on here...all you want is attention...maybe your mother never hugged you as a kid...whatever it is, dont take it out on others...just kill youself and get it over with

Drew2
1. I've never met you, nor care to meet you Stay (IG, that is).
2. You're just mad because you turned out to be the bitch in the whole Daina/Chica thing.
3. If you have something to say to/about me, by all MEANS feel free to do so. I'll be glad to tell you to STFU while I continue my life knowing (and I quote) "I don't give a shit what you think about me" (end quote).

HarmNone
Originally posted by DCSL
Eww! No bullshit shoveling for me. I've done my politeness detail with Candi. ::Dextra refuses the shovel!::

Dextra

No, no, dear. The pails and shovels are for those in the sandbox. I was hoping the toys would give them something else to amuse themselves with, ya know? :D

HarmNone is playing mommie

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 01:02 AM
*stokes the fire*

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Ohh and Garr, next time you want to report someone for AFK scripting make sure they are AFK. I ignored you because you are an idiot and you reported me AFK scripting. No where is it written that every person has to talk to you. The GM tested me I answered him then asked who directed his attention my way. He said some warrior, guess what you're the only warrior I crossed paths with while hunting. Keep it up. Some of us have good memories.

well...you may not beleive it, but i did not report you or anyone for that matter for AFK scripting...because i dont give a damn

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:04 AM
Tayre, i am not backing out of a damned thing...I have noticed for awhile that you seem to post everything on here...all you want is attention...maybe your mother never hugged you as a kid...whatever it is, dont take it out on others...just kill youself and get it over with

I wouldn't have anything to post (and get the attention I apparently need) If you weren't.... well.. you.

Betheny
Tayre, Stay is no one's bitch.

GS4Gurl
Originally posted by Maimara
May I add, have never seen so many people looking at one thread before in my life.

*waves at you*

DCSL
09-06-2003, 01:05 AM
[quote]No, no, dear. The pails and shovels are for those in the sandbox. I was hoping the toys would give them something else to amuse themselves with, ya know? :D

HarmNone is playing mommie

Oh. Then I want one! I want to go back to the days of playing in the sand... without a care in the world... no bills, no work, no um... motor cars.

Dextra

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 01:05 AM
Stray, you are so making me want to return to the game, if for nothing other than to drive you to distraction! :D

HarmNone...stoking the fire, my arse!

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 01:06 AM
Daina, I am simply defending myself

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 01:07 AM
1. I've never met you, nor care to meet you Stay (IG, that is).
2. You're just mad because you turned out to be the bitch in the whole Daina/Chica thing.
3. If you have something to say to/about me, by all MEANS feel free to do so. I'll be glad to tell you to STFU while I continue my life knowing (and I quote) "I don't give a shit what you think about me" (end quote).

Then here it is Tayre. You and your fucking brigade of gossipy fucking retards who feel you own Icemule can fuck off. The very fact that Garr here or anyone else whom "challenges you" is brought instantly to the boards (and I agree with Garr's perception that when Tayre posts, someone else always posts in agreement).

You are a little bitch Tayre. You don't own Icemule. As you've already proven in logs, if the person is smaller than you, you bully them, if they are older, and they manage to kill you, you warn/report them. FUCKING BABY. Get a grip you snot nosed pussy.

Garr is saying he wants this to end. I agree, because I am sick of you fucking whining on about how you are RP god here, condemning the people you should try to help.

Grow up.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 01:08 AM
Tayre, Stay is no one's bitch.

He's still a little pussy.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 01:08 AM
I doubt you care, but thank you for that StrayRogue

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 01:09 AM
Stray, you are so making me want to return to the game, if for nothing other than to drive you to distraction! :D

HarmNone...stoking the fire, my arse!

I'll stoke your fire sweety :flamed:

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:10 AM
He wasn't defending you, he was -trying- to offend me.

But anyway... hmm.. no. That's all. Oh, and so I'm not a liar....

STFU.
I don't give a shit what you think about me.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 01:10 AM

Hey, I agree with Tayre that you can be abusive and OOC. I don't like being told to "friggen bugger off", especially in a sweet tone.

But I do agree that you are another victim in the Icemule brigade of gossip queens.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 01:11 AM

STFU.

You seem to say that a lot...even when no one hints that you do

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 01:11 AM

STFU.

Of course you don't, you're a fucking kid.

Back
09-06-2003, 01:12 AM
I don't care for you Tayre. You don't, however, see me pestering the shit out of you constantly. Be a man, you fucking pussy.

Well don't fucking candycoat it, tell us how you really feel!

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:13 AM
Oh yes. She is correct. My problems with him have nothing to do with the rest of the free world.

He pisses everyone off on a equal opportunity basis.

Kthxbye.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 01:14 AM
hey, im a kid...but at least i can act adult and mature when i want to be

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 01:14 AM
Garr, you are on your own. I have said my part, and if this is not resolved, atleast leave here in the knowledge you tried to be the bigger man. Some people are babies though.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:15 AM

STFU.

Of course you don't, you're a fucking kid.

OMG.. that was -almost- an effective insult.. except for the fact that you're a prick.

And stop trying to change the course of this Thread. Make original thoughts instead of feeding of others so this can be somewhat entertaining. (for me).

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 01:16 AM
Dude, you are a kid though. I think anyone with eyes and/or a brain can see that. You remind me of Dargius.

Drew2
hey, im a kid...but at least i can act adult and mature when i want to be
The sad part is, no. You're not. You leave your "childhood" behind in Junior High. High School is a whole new ballgame, as i'm sure you can see.

If you think I'm bad, wait until you make some real enemies in real life.

GarrsSoul
Tayre, quick question...you say you dont care, yet you come back every time, why is that?

Betheny
Wow.

Just... wow.

I think we all need to take a deep breath, count to 10, and stop saying STFU like we're Klaive.

Back
09-06-2003, 01:17 AM
Tayre, use that verb you <3 so much and ignore him like you should you ass.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:18 AM
Tayre, quick question...you say you dont care, yet you come back every time...
Oh there you go again, trying to be witty. :thumbsdown:
I've stated several times, I don't care what you think about me.. but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy arguing. I can go on as long as you can, and the difference is, I don't take it personally. (Mostly because I'll never meet any of these people. Ever.)

Try again.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 01:19 AM

He will as soon as his character can't kill him in game. Only then does Tayre hide behind that.

Betheny
09-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Tayre, you need to chill out and read your own posts with an impartial eye. Maybe me saying that you're coming off like a jackass will put some sense in your head.

I'm not saying you ARE a jackass because I certainly think you are not, but from looking at this as a third party, something is definetely wrong...

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Oh wow I think I almost laughed... but that could have been gas.

You don't know what verb I use/don't use. I have WARN'd him, but only after he did so to me first, and I was told to by a GM. I used it on Solice too. Oh, and Urdragon. But he's not around anymore now is he? :D

And by the way, WARN doesn't work on the boards.

Scott
09-06-2003, 01:21 AM
Am I the only one that think Garr is winning this agruement?

Tayre is getting Pwn'd

(I've lowered my IQ a few points using that retarded word, but it had to be said.)

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:22 AM

He will as soon as his character can't kill him in game. Only then does Tayre hide behind that.

I've never killed Garr. And, if I conflict with those older than me, I take what I deserve. When it goes beyond that, yes I bring an end to it. Ask Silversoft... though she's a bitch, I haven't warned her yet. Nor do I intend to. I figure she'll break first anyway.

DCSL
09-06-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
Am I the only one that think Garr is winning this agruement?

Tayre is getting Pwn'd

(I've lowered my IQ a few points using that retarded word, but it had to be said.)

Personally, I think there are noooooo winners on this one. Maybe weiners, but no winners. :wow:

Dextra

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 01:24 AM
I so hate your cool minded professionalism Dex ;) I am out of this one. Tayre doesn't need my help to look the tool here.

[Edited on 6-9-03 by StrayRogue]

Drew2
It's alright. I can take my beatings.

Continue, please.

Drew2
I so hate your cool minded professionalism Dex. I am out of this one. Tayre doesn't need my help to look the tool here.

He's good at that, isn't he? Trying to sound like he's the mature one, dropping it first.. but he always adds that push in the end that makes him look like a jackass.

Congrats, Jackass.

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 01:25 AM

That is for damned sure! The gods know I tried!

HarmNone

Halfsilver
If people would take a moment to read 1st reply in this thread.

I warned Garr.

He opened a whole can of...something bad.

bwahahaha.

He never stood a chance.

-grays (very ANGRY that this thread is eclipsing his own :flamed::mad: )

GS4Gurl
Actually it looks like it's shifted from any kind of discussion/argument between Garr and Tayre, to a flaming of Tayre. Not really sure how you can score *that*.

Simply because the more Tayre talks the more of a whinypussyassbitch he seems.
But thats just my opinion..

carry on..

*grabs popcorn out of Maimara's bowl*

Chay
09-06-2003, 01:26 AM
you are indeed a cute urchin sweety.

As for this thread... i can only laugh at Garr and Tay

Is there such thing as a waste of posts?

Halfsilver
09-06-2003, 01:27 AM
Apparantly not, Chay...I suggested as much on Klaive's "day with hashum" thread.

Needless to say, I was severely flamed for it.

-grays:roll:

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:27 AM

Actually it looks like it's shifted from any kind of discussion/argument between Garr and Tayre, to a flaming of Tayre. Not really sure how you can score *that*.

Simply because the more Tayre talks the more of a whinypussyassbitch he seems.
But thats just my opinion..

carry on..

*grabs popcorn out of Maimara's bowl*

Yeah, I kinda have to resort to that when I have to live by myself. It gets boring here. So in a way, yes I do 'need' the attention. But it works so well with these people.

So like she said, carry on. I need something to do tonight anyway.

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by Tayre]

Back
09-06-2003, 01:28 AM
Yes but you're doing SUCH a good job showing everyone YOUR true colors as well, there, Stay...

You big dog you...

DCSL
09-06-2003, 01:29 AM

That is for damned sure! The gods know I tried!

HarmNone

WARN SEXINESS HarmNone

Dextra sends you a spicy warning glance, letting you know that your cool-headed sexiness is almost too much for her to bear. If you remain in her presence, she might not be able to control herself.

StrayRogue
See what I mean? Icemule pussy brigade. And not in the good way. You want to be immature Tayre? Why don't I come knock seven shades of shit through you? No. You and Daina can resume sucking each other off, and continue to judge others on your own inadequate deficienciess in life.

Halfsilver
Hey Tayre...

If you really wanna see some flaming, tell'em that you're just kidding and you meant nothing by your posts.

-grays:lol: (troublemaker)

Drew2

Yes but you're doing SUCH a good job showing everyone YOUR true colors as well, there, Stay...

You big dog you...
Actually Daina states her opinions and such more maturely and level-headedly than I ever can, so kudos to her.

I enjoy not having to grow up yet. It's a luxury not everyone here can afford.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 01:30 AM
Well I for one give Tayre credit for at least standing up and admitting when he's done something immature for the sole purpose of goading Garr. At least he isn't trying to feign innocence or push the blame all on to someone else.

Where did Tayre do this? I recall Garr doing it, not your bum-chum.

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 01:30 AM
Yeah, I kinda have to resort to that when I have live by myself. It gets boring here. So in a way, yes I do 'need' the attention. But it works so well with these people.

Awwwwwww

Why do you live alone?

UM nevermind don't answer that.

;)

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:31 AM
See what I mean? Icemule pussy brigade. And not in the good way. You want to be immature Tayre? Why don't I come knock seven shades of shit through you? No. You and Daina can resume sucking each other off, and continue to judge others on your own inadequate deficienciess in life.

I thought you were done? :?::?:

If you're not, that's fine. It just makes me right. And I love being that.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:32 AM

Yeah, I kinda have to resort to that when I have live by myself. It gets boring here. So in a way, yes I do 'need' the attention. But it works so well with these people.

Awwwwwww

Why do you live alone?

UM nevermind don't answer that.

;)

I procrastinated my housing application.. then procrastinated the "cool apartments" application. So I got stuck in an efficiency entirely too far from my school. But I already have roomates/apartment for next year, so I'm fine for now.

ANYWAYS.... back to the show.

Chay
09-06-2003, 01:33 AM
Can't you just feel the loooooove? :lol:

GS4Gurl
Gah I said not to answer that!

Betheny
I'm leaving, let me know when it's over.

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 01:34 AM
Well I for one give Tayre credit for at least standing up and admitting when he's done something immature for the sole purpose of goading Garr. At least he isn't trying to feign innocence or push the blame all on to someone else.

Sorry, sweetie. That is too big a reach for me. I cannot give credit to someone who continues to knowingly behave like a bratty child. I can get a laugh out of some of it, though. :D

HarmNone thinks kids are funny

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 01:35 AM
Daina, i realize that i brought a lot of this on myself...i am not blaming this all on tayre...i could have just turned and walked the other way...but i stayed, because i felt the need to defend myself, as i am doing now, and since tayre has agroup of friends who never seem to see his bad side, i didnt stand a chance in game...but at least i have gotten my point across

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 01:36 AM
Thank you Chay, you know you're my favorite giantkin in all the world.

Daina, I agree, this has turned into a torch Tayre on the pyre party. I can't do that, cuz I like the grumppuff, but I like Garr too. Yes, I admit it, I find them both to be quite nice.. you know, when they want to be..... actually quite entertaining considering their antics always make me laugh.

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 01:37 AM

I'm surprised it hasn't been shut down yet. It is getting boring though.

StrayRogue has pent up sexual frustrations toward Tayre. I just get that feeling.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:38 AM
Daina, i realize that i brought a lot of this on myself...i am not blaming this all on tayre...i could have just turned and walked the other way...but i stayed, because i felt the need to defend myself, as i am doing now, and since tayre has agroup of friends who never seem to see his bad side, i didnt stand a chance in game...but at least i have gotten my point across
I'm only like this to people I don't like, or don't care about. And I'm not like this in real life. I realize that my consequences are much more lasting and have more effect on me in life than they do on an internet message board, or a RP game for that matter.

And what point did you make, exactly? I missed it during my 'whining'.

Scott
09-06-2003, 01:38 AM
He made the point that he is more grown up then you are.....

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:39 AM

StrayRogue has pent up sexual frustrations toward Tayre. I just get that feeling.
::had to lay on the ground as to not hurt himself while laughing::

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 01:41 AM

::had to lay on the ground as to not hurt himself while laughing::

:bouncy: Glad I could be of help.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:41 AM
I'm sure if the coin were flipped, he'd act much the same as me.

This is what we call the "poor defenseless" act. He acts mature, says little, but really knows that he's the one that fucked up big time here.

Had he been on the offensive side of this argument, he would act his age. (Which includes the flames, cursing, etc.)

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 01:43 AM
And HarmNone, I am not saying Tayre is entirely innocent here, even he is not trying to say that. But at least he admits to what he has done, right or wrong. That's worth something in my book. Yeah, good behavior is worth more... but I will take what I can get. :)

Admitting to what one has done, whether right or wrong, is one thing. For that, I do not hesitate to give credit. Knowingly indulging in childish tantrums on a message board is something entirely different. For that, no credit is due.

HarmNone, reiterating

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 01:44 AM
no, tayre, i feel things need to be taken to a more serious level, which is why i am not acting the way you think i usually act

Drew2
Yes well politics and sports bore me. Which are the only other choices here. I choose this.

StrayRogue
I love you HarmNone.

Scott
09-06-2003, 01:45 AM

This is what we call the "poor defenseless" act. He acts mature, says little, but really knows that he's the one that fucked up big time here.

Had he been on the offensive side of this argument, he would act his age. (Which includes the flames, cursing, etc.)

Oh I know this isn't how he acts in Gemstone. But he came to the boards calm and collective and you freaked out. I've seen you act like a child on the boards and in Gemstone (running around screaming poopie pants.) He came here acting like an adult about the situation. You must be at the start of puberty or something and unable to control yourself.

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 01:46 AM
I love you, too, Stray. You are my very favorite toy!

HarmNone, eschewing yarn

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:46 AM
no, tayre, i feel things need to be taken to a more serious level, which is why i am not acting the way you think i usually act
Are you going to die soon? Are you trying to make your peace with all? I don't understand why this has to be serious. It's not like anything can change IG. YOU made sure of that, remember?
And It's not the way I "think" you usually act. Hey, get this -- I was 16 like 2 years ago. I know the drill. I understand that not everyone is the same, but I was around a very diverse group of people. And I'm not one of those kids that falls in to a clique. I don't like cliques. I was friends with everyone in school. (Mostly because like I said, this is the annoying, childish, inner me on the internet. The real me has this lame fixation on 'being cool' or something.)

Tendarian
09-06-2003, 01:47 AM
I think the biggest problem between Tayre and Garr are they are too alike.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:49 AM

Oh I know this isn't how he acts in Gemstone. But he came to the boards calm and collective and you freaked out. I've seen you act like a child on the boards and in Gemstone (running around screaming poopie pants.) He came here acting like an adult about the situation. You must be at the start of puberty or something and unable to control yourself.

For the record, I've said 'poopiehead'' in game once. Ever. And besides, I stole that from Amby. She used it all the time. (OMG I said her name now you'll flame her too)

Back
I can say one thing good about Tayre. At least e keeps his fucking topics to himself, unlike Klaive.

Drew2
Originally posted by Tendarian
I think the biggest problem between Tayre and Garr are they are too alike.
I only disagree on the basis that my grammar and spelling is better than his.

Other than that, I have no reason to believe otherwise. Yet.

Delyorik
09-06-2003, 01:52 AM
You guys are funny as hell.

Both of you.

All of you.

~The Watcher

Taernath
09-06-2003, 01:53 AM
Members viewing this page: Backlash, Chay, DCSL, Delyorik, GS4Gurl, Lady Daina, Snapp, StrayRogue, Taernath, Tayre

That has to be a record.

Scott
09-06-2003, 01:54 AM
It was worse earlier....

Drew2
Members viewing this page: Backlash, DCSL, GarrsSoul, Gemstone101, GS4Gurl, HarmNone, Lady Daina, Snapp, StrayRogue, Taernath, Tayre

It was just broken.

GarrsSoul
The way I normally act OOG, is the way I am acting currently, mostly calm and collected, but still quite easily angered

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:55 AM
The way I normally act OOG, is the way I am acting currently, mostly calm and collected, but still quite easily angered
Who cares. (try to) insult me again. I'm not ready for bed yet. I need something to do.

OMFG Where is bob when you need him. He'd be fueling this one way or the other.

Chay
09-06-2003, 01:56 AM
i would just like to say at this point that i too had problems with garr in the past, killed him twice my self... choped all his limbs off another time... but i have grown fond of the kid, he really has made an effort latly to try and act more mature.

come one people you where all young and stupid at one point too, give um a break and lets move the fuck on, geeze

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 01:57 AM
ummm I'm here too!!! don't forget me! heh.. don't make me throw a temper tantrum

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 01:57 AM
Tayre, i do not mean to insult you. I act foolishly and every once in awhile you will hear an insult. I seem to be the one who doesnt care for this anymore, not you.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 01:58 AM
Sorry. Can't. I'm never allowed to interact with him IG again. He made sure of that.

So, I take great pleasure in releasing the past few weeks of pent up frustration all at once.

Hmm... maybe now I can get over it.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 02:01 AM
Daina, i want him to stop posting things about me on here, personal things...and want him to realize we both made mistakes...and it can be fixed...in a way

Chay
09-06-2003, 02:01 AM
Please get over it faster, my side is hurting from all the laughing :lol:

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 02:02 AM
Oh my goddess! I'm invisible! ;;waves a hand infront of her face;;

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:02 AM
Daina, i want him to stop posting things about me on here, personal things...and want him to realize we both made mistakes...and it can be fixed...in a way
No. And no.

Well.. maybe yes to the first one. That depends. But no to the second one. This will continue as long as I can drag it out, but I may not necessarily feel the need to make it public anymore. It's much funnier when you e-mail me all upset anyway. Speaking of which... There's my proof you are just as bad as me. The first e-mail you sent. Go look at it.

Chay
09-06-2003, 02:03 AM
i see you sweety ::winks at stormy::

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 02:05 AM
Oh yes, that first email i sent you...called you plenty of names...but like i said, i get mad easily, and i tend to stay mad for awhile....and you posting that locate, made me angry

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:06 AM
You having sex made me damaged.

You don't need to breed.

Correction: You shouldn't breed.

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 02:07 AM
woohoo! Balls to the walls boys! Is this ever going to be resolved? I mean the Tayre vs. Garr thing.. not the Stormy is invisible thing.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 02:08 AM
you have no right to be in my personal life, IG or out

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:08 AM
You have no right to breed.

IG or out.

Snapp
09-06-2003, 02:09 AM
Just stop talking to each other and harassing each other.. here, in game, emails, locates, everything.. its not that hard..

Chay
i must agree, posting that locate on here was in bad taste... but then you knew that, so carry on with your the Garr vs Tay piss off :lol:

GarrsSoul
i am not harassing him, Snapp

Drew2
I didn't decide what the locate showed me.

Echinacea's bad taste did.

Chay
09-06-2003, 02:10 AM
Stormy you are just too silly, why i love ya

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:10 AM
i am not harassing him, Snapp

Yes. Garr = victim, remember?

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 02:13 AM
Daina, i feel harassed by having things IG posted here, some personal...and even some OOG things in which no one here needs to know

Drew2
ROFL I didn't feel harrassed. I felt humored. Garr's a funny little man.

Edit: omfg i said garr is funny. I mean funny point and laugh. not funny like.. no. he's not.

Vesi
Here I go:

Ok Garr, since you've decided to play, let's play.

First of all, I didn't really have a problem with you at first, other than your constant OOC'ness and pigish, bigot behavior. I can tolerate that... lots of people are like that lately. But then you had to go and be a whiny, crying, little bitch when I picked up your shield after you picked up a cursed item and dropped it. I made NO indication that i was going to keep it. I licked it, turned it, etc... but I did not put it away and frankly I don't need your shit...

Let me preface this with the fact that Garr gets on my very last nerve. I have seen him be ooc many times. I have had to leave an area just because he was so annoying. However, I always auto log and I'm going to post this to show we have two idiots in Icemule.(well, we have more but going to focus on these two) Edited the log to take out the junk.

>You see Tayre Blupath the Apothecary.
He appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
He appears to be in the spring of life and taller than average. He has sparkling crystal blue eyes and golden brown skin. He has short, tousled dark blonde hair. He has slightly upswept pointed ears.
He has a scar across his neck, old battle scars on his left arm, an old battle scar across his chest, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye, and a scar across his face. He is holding a cross-gilt silver tower shield in his left hand.
He is wearing some dark blue leather shoes with tiny brass bells on the toes, a pair of celestial blue pants, a rune-etched white ora flask, a large sack, a silver crescent moon buckle, some stained celestial blue leathers, a sturdy leather weapons harness, an enamelled celestial blue greatshield, a midnight blue imflass mesh pouch adorned with tiny star-shaped diamonds, an ice blue carved mule locket, a dark kelyn-threaded rucksack, a flaxen catmint sachet, a gold ring, an acantha leaf-shaped amulet, a gaudy fake wedding ring, and a wiregrass and ivy sylvan circlet.

>Garr somberly says, "Tayre...give me my shield"

Tayre stares off into space.

Garr somberly says, "it is not yours"

>Tayre gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

>Tayre gestures into the air.

Khayley doesn't seem quite the same as she was a moment ago.

>Tayre gives Pinacle a friendly hug.

>Garr somberly says, "you shouldnt be holding it"

Falcster removes a white crystal from in his spidersilk backpack.

Marclar just arrived.

>Tayre put a cross-gilt silver tower shield in his kelyn-threaded rucksack.

>look tay

You see Tayre Blupath the Apothecary.
He appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
He appears to be in the spring of life and taller than average. He has sparkling crystal blue eyes and golden brown skin. He has short, tousled dark blonde hair. He has slightly upswept pointed ears.
He has a scar across his neck, old battle scars on his left arm, an old battle scar across his chest, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye, and a scar across his face.
He is wearing some dark blue leather shoes with tiny brass bells on the toes, a pair of celestial blue pants, a rune-etched white ora flask, a large sack, a silver crescent moon buckle, some stained celestial blue leathers, a sturdy leather weapons harness, an enamelled celestial blue greatshield, a midnight blue imflass mesh pouch adorned with tiny star-shaped diamonds, an ice blue carved mule locket, a dark kelyn-threaded rucksack, a flaxen catmint sachet, a gold ring, an acantha leaf-shaped amulet, a gaudy fake wedding ring, and a wiregrass and ivy sylvan circlet.

Falcster offers Arilis a white crystal.
</end log>

I, for one, can't stand people changing actual events to suit their purpose. I sat there and watched the whole thing. I didn't get there until after Tayre picked up the shield. I did stay and watch until the GMs got involved.

Vesi

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 02:15 AM
If i remember correctly...did tayre not say he never put the shield away? well...that just proved that statement wrong...

Chay
09-06-2003, 02:15 AM
Actually Garr is been much more toned down since he been getting some.... maybe the oppsite true for tay?

just a thought..... :rolleyes:

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:16 AM
I meant at first. I didnt' mean ever. I did put it away right before I thought "Selling a 4x shield." Both were aimed to piss him off further, after the events had progressed pretty far.

Nice taking it out of context though. But I do apologize for the 'proclaimed innocence'. I'm not innocent here. At all. (Just to clear that up)

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:17 AM
If i remember correctly...did tayre not say he never put the shield away? well...that just proved that statement wrong...
No. 'Never' was not in my post. And you're a pud.
Next question?

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 02:18 AM
I have never claimed that, and dont beleive that its true.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Chay
Actually Garr is been much more toned down since he been getting some.... maybe the oppsite true for tay?

If I were still married IG, much of this probably would not have happend. True. But single, bored empaths get in trouble. Ask any of them.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 02:20 AM
actually tayre...that was close to the beginning of that incident, seeing as how i was not yellin at you

Drew2
"I made NO indication that i was going to keep it. I licked it, turned it, etc... but I did not put it away and frankly I don't need your shit. I have my own. But then you had to go and turn into a complete defensive ass and I never said I wouldn't give it back, but I did say you needed to learn to ask for things. Then you have to be an even BIGGER bitch and drag the GM's into this"

From Tayre's post. When I read this, I personally took it to mean that he originally did not put the shield up, but then because of Garr's response of demanding and acting rude instead of asking, he became more torturous. Must have been just me.
You're not allowed to defend me. You're part of the Brigade. Go man your gossiping post. :D

Scott
"I made NO indication that i was going to keep it. I licked it, turned it, etc... but I did not put it away and frankly I don't need your shit. I have my own. But then you had to go and turn into a complete defensive ass and I never said I wouldn't give it back, but I did say you needed to learn to ask for things. Then you have to be an even BIGGER bitch and drag the GM's into this"

From Tayre's post. When I read this, I personally took it to mean that he originally did not put the shield up, but then because of Garr's response of demanding and acting rude instead of asking, he became more torturous. Must have been just me.

Of coarse you do. You defend him no matter what.

And besides, you said that you never put it away, which you did......

EDIT: The last part is meant for Tayre.

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by Gemstone101]

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 02:21 AM

What's the lesson here? :rolleyes:

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:22 AM
actually tayre...that was close to the beginning of that incident, seeing as how i was not yellin at you
Actually, it wasn't. I believe you had just told me you "didn't have to ask for it because it was yours". A simple "Can I have my shield back?", even without politeness, would have sufficed. I don't start doing things like that until people piss me off. I don't push people's buttons until mine are pushed.

Well, in general. If I don't like you, I'll push them for sport.

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 02:23 AM

Must have been. I, for one, do not read it that way, at all. I read it as: "but I did not put it away and frankly I don't need your shit." It does not say, anywhere, that Tayre did not put it away until later. It simply says "I did not put it away."

HarmNone reads well

Scott
09-06-2003, 02:24 AM
I alrighted pointed it out HarmNone, you are late!

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:24 AM

Of coarse you do. You defend him no matter what.

And besides, you said that you never put it away, which you did......

EDIT: The last part is meant for Tayre.

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by Gemstone101]

No, you're wrong.

Course. Coarse describes the texture. Go have a private lesson with Bob.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:25 AM
I meant at first. I didnt' mean ever. I did put it away right before I thought "Selling a 4x shield." Both were aimed to piss him off further, after the events had progressed pretty far.

Nice taking it out of context though. But I do apologize for the 'proclaimed innocence'. I'm not innocent here. At all. (Just to clear that up)
Did no one read that?

Scott
09-06-2003, 02:25 AM
<<No, you're wrong.

Course. Coarse describes the texture. Go have a private lesson with Bob.>>

Ahh I see you are just like Bob. You have to go to grammar when you have nothing smart to say.

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 02:26 AM
I alrighted pointed it out HarmNone, you are late!

But, I hadda pee, dammit!

HarmNone of small bladder

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:27 AM
<<No, you're wrong.

Course. Coarse describes the texture. Go have a private lesson with Bob.>>

Ahh I see you are just like Bob. You have to go to grammar when you have nothing smart to say.

I go to grammar when there was nothing worth responding to (Ie, the fact that I had already addressed your complaint).

Scott
09-06-2003, 02:28 AM
Right. You said you MEANT, however you clearly said you didn't put the shield away, which you did.

Drew2
The 'but' at the start of the next sentence is what led me to believe that is what he meant.

I didn't do this, but then he did that. That kinda led me to the conclusion that he did afterwards.

And Sintik you can say whatever you want, it doesn't make it true. I just happened to read what I did and get what I did from it. Had I not gotten what I did from that post I would have posted nothing. I do not "always defend him no matter what". If my view or opinion doesn't match I may say nothing, but I do not always jump in at his defense. That statement is just ridiculous.

WTF I thought I sent you that check to cover "defending me no matter what" this month. It just have just been enough to keep our gossip ring going. Damn it. I'll send you more.

Stormysky
[i]
HarmNone reads well

Go Go Pagan nun!!!! Power to the Path!! :thumbsup:

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 02:29 AM
Oooh! Somebody correct my grammar and spelling, please! It makes me tremble in awe! No, really! It does!

HarmNone wouldst tremble

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:29 AM
Right. You said you MEANT, however you clearly said you didn't put the shield away, which you did.
I withdraw my statement saying I didn't put the shield away.
I did.
I didn't have a log in front of me when I was ranting.
I'm sorry Sintik, you are superior.

Can we get back to the topic now?

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:30 AM
Oooh! Somebody correct my grammar and spelling, please! It makes me tremble in awe! No, really! It does!

HarmNone wouldst tremble

'It' has no antecedant.

That better?

GarrsSoul
Tayre, you can so easily retract statements, and i cannot? wrong...

Chay
i would now like to adress the issue of my superiority

and stormy, you are a goof

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:31 AM
Tayre, you can so easily restract statements, and i cannot? wrong...
Which statement do you wish to retract? I may allow it. :D

Scott
09-06-2003, 02:32 AM
<<I'm sorry Sintik, you are superior.>>

I know, you don't have to tell me.

HarmNone
Oh, thank you! I feel so much better now. :D

HarmNone is looking for her lost antecedent

GarrsSoul
umm no tayre, i tried to say i was sorry to you, and you continued to harass...

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 02:34 AM
;;pulls out her bag of lost antecedents;; I think I have it

Scott
<<<<And Sintik you can say whatever you want, it doesn't make it true. I just happened to read what I did and get what I did from it. Had I not gotten what I did from that post I would have posted nothing. I do not "always defend him no matter what". If my view or opinion doesn't match I may say nothing, but I do not always jump in at his defense. That statement is just ridiculous.>>>>

Everyone see's it but you. You interpret his posts certain ways because you are biased. It's normal because you are his friend. You will jump to his defense no matter what. Most everyone see's it but you. If you don't think so, fine, I'm not going to press the issue. Whatever makes you feel better.

Drew2
umm no tayre, i tried to say i was sorry to you, and you continued to harass...
WTF???
WHERE??

GarrsSoul
Oh, so you decided to bring Deschaiyn into this because you now feel youre being backed into a corner and cannot escape?

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:35 AM
<<<<And Sintik you can say whatever you want, it doesn't make it true. I just happened to read what I did and get what I did from it. Had I not gotten what I did from that post I would have posted nothing. I do not "always defend him no matter what". If my view or opinion doesn't match I may say nothing, but I do not always jump in at his defense. That statement is just ridiculous.>>>>

Everyone see's it but you. You interpret his posts certain ways because you are biased. It's normal because you are his friend. You will jump to his defense no matter what. Most everyone see's it but you. If you don't think so, fine, I'm not going to press the issue. Whatever makes you feel better.
Sintik is ill.
HarmNone needs to channel her motherly-ness towards him.

GarrsSoul
i meant in game, Tayre

HarmNone
i would now like to adress the issue of my superiority

Absolutely not! If you cannot participate in the flaming, and you know the location of each and every one of your antecedents, you have nothing to say here! Nothing!:smilegrin:

HarmNone

Scott
09-06-2003, 02:36 AM
<<<HarmNone needs to channel her motherly-ness towards him.>>>

I know you didn't say that to me. Come on now, your the one that needs his bottle......

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:36 AM
Oh, so you decided to bring Deschaiyn into this because you now feel youre being backed into a corner and cannot escape?
WTF are you talking about.. where is Deschaiyn? I don't see his name anywhere here... and no, I told him you opened a can of worms on the boards. I didn't tell him to do anything.
Stop being a moron, please.

Edit: I'm the only one this thread needs. Kthx.

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 02:37 AM
I tells ya ! I have all of the antecedents! I stole them all! <insert evil laugh here>

Chay
09-06-2003, 02:37 AM
aww i can flame.... really... i can!

umm Tay your a mean mean man!
and Garr you suck!

making Chayy the clear winner in this thread

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:39 AM
i meant in game, Tayre
Like hell you did. Unless your apology was... ::looks for it::

Garr warmly exclaims, "DONT YOU EVER FREAKING LEARN TO BE FREAKING NICE TO AND FRICKEN PERSON YOU STUPID PEICE OF CRAP!?!?!"

Was that your apology? Hrm.. sorry. Missed it.

HarmNone
Sintik is ill.
HarmNone needs to channel her motherly-ness towards him.

::HarmNone hands Sintik a couple of Excedrin and takes two for herself.::

Here ya go, luv. I feel yer pain!

HarmNone

Des
ok...i just read a little bit of this...and there are just a few things i have to say about garr...

first things first
GARR IS A LITTLE BITCH!
I have never seen anybody spend more time with GM's. everytime somethin goes on with him..he feels the need to let the higher ups know about it...well yknow what? grow up you dumb mother fucker, of course your gonna have problems if you act like an arrogant cocksucker toward everyone you meet.

now..this is something i say to garrs credit
when garr gets mad...he's fuckin FUNNY!, i remember when he blamed me for breakin up his engagement...which he did for himself because..well god damn who would marry that jerk off? anyway, so he gets right on the amulet and says..right over...public thought
"thats right i hate you des..you fucked up my life"
now THATS funny
anyway..this is my last...garr...stop pissin people off before you have the warn verb directed toward everyone in town..because thats where this is goin...oh and about making tayre demonic...which you said in the beggining of all this. as much of a credit to the world that would be...stop talkin so much shit and maybe everyone will stop killing you...and making fun of you when you get busted ass naked gs bangin in a house=)

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 02:40 AM
tayre, your looking at one thing...and you never let me get my sentence out
you harassed before i could say a thing

Back
09-06-2003, 02:40 AM
making Chayy the clear winner in this thread

Yayy Chayy!

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 02:41 AM
see, theres dechaiyn...whatd i tell ya

Chay
Congrats des! you are the winner for most swear words used in a post on this thread! bill... tell um what hes won!

HarmNone
Originally posted by Stormysky
I tells ya ! I have all of the antecedents! I stole them all! <insert evil laugh here>

Somebody grab that antecedent collector! Before we know it, all our antecedents are belong to her!

HarmNone, getting really, really silly here

Scott
Your right, I apologize. 99% of the time you jump to his defense.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:44 AM
tayre, your looking at one thing...and you never let me get my sentence out
you harassed before i could say a thing
So you didn't apologize? I don't understand.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 02:44 AM
des, i have nothing to say to you, you are ignorant and defend tayre because you think he will protect you, which he wont

Des
09-06-2003, 02:46 AM
oh..yes thats right deschaiyn is here....i heard that people were blasting garr somewhere and i just had to come and put in my two cents..you know how it is

Scott
09-06-2003, 02:47 AM
Stop stealing my lines, at least be creative enough to think up something yourself.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:47 AM
Daina just admit it to them.. it's what they want to hear. You defend me because you are my mindless slave. We may as well just let it out.

Des
09-06-2003, 02:48 AM
hold on wait a second...garr called me ignorant?

Scott
09-06-2003, 02:49 AM
Daina just admit it to them.. it's what they want to hear. You defend me because you are my mindless slave. We may as well just let it out.

I never once said she was your mindless slave. I think she has a mind of her own and she isn't stupid or anything. However she jumps to you defense quite often, even if it's quite clear you made a mistake.

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 02:50 AM
I stole your lines too... I have ALL the antecedents AND all the lines.... they're mine! all mine! <insert another evil laugh here>

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:50 AM
I didn't say you did. It was my lame attempt at a joke directed towards her. I would never challenge the words of Sintik. For they are holy.

GarrsSoul
09-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Anyways guys, I'm done for awhile...I beleive ive gotten my point across that I am not as bad as most of you think...either way, i dont mind...but this needed to be said, and was

Des
09-06-2003, 02:52 AM
the funny thing is...the dumb bastard actually thinks anyone listened to a word he said...your too stupid garr...and you definitly care too fuckin much. but man..dont stop doin them funny things when your angry cuz i always get a laugh outta your silly bitch ass

Scott
09-06-2003, 02:53 AM
I didn't say you did. It was my lame attempt at a joke directed towards her. I would never challenge the words of Sintik. For they are holy.

Everyone disagree's with me. I have no problem with people who disagree with me. If you can handle a debate without crying about it, you have my respect. However when you result to name calling and crying and such, you're nothing more then a Warclaidhm who can't deal with criticism.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:53 AM
Anyways guys, I'm done for awhile...I beleive ive gotten my point across that I am not as bad as most of you think...either way, i dont mind...but this needed to be said, and was
No you didn't get any point across. You just fueled flames.

Nothing you said -needed- to be said.
Nothing I said -needed- to be said.

And you never answered my question. Where did you apologize?

Chay
09-06-2003, 02:54 AM
wait a minute, i listen... you calling me stupid now? hrm
i feel so insulted

HarmNone
I can safely say that *most* of us do not form opinions about others based on what might be said here. If it did not happen to me, or I did not witness it myself, it is simply hearsay, as far as I am concerned. I think that is true for many here, Garr.:)

HarmNone

Drew2

Everyone disagree's with me. I have no problem with people who disagree with me. If you can handle a debate without crying about it, you have my respect. However when you result to name calling and crying and such, you're nothing more then a Warclaidhm who can't deal with criticism.
YEAH PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE FUCKING DUMB.

Oh wait.... damn.

GarrsSoul
like i said, you did not give me the chance to apologize

Scott
09-06-2003, 02:55 AM
<<<the funny thing is...the dumb bastard actually thinks anyone listened to a word he said...your too stupid garr...and you definitly care too fuckin much. but man..dont stop doin them funny things when your angry cuz i always get a laugh outta your silly bitch ass>>>

The funny thing is, I think Garr gained a lot from his posting today. A lot of people see that he is acting a lot more mature then Tayre.

Drew2
<<<the funny thing is...the dumb bastard actually thinks anyone listened to a word he said...your too stupid garr...and you definitly care too fuckin much. but man..dont stop doin them funny things when your angry cuz i always get a laugh outta your silly bitch ass>>>

The funny thing is, I think Garr gained a lot from his posting today. A lot of people see that he is acting a lot more mature then Tayre.
Acting is the key word.

Des
actually...i know garr..and he's done many stupid things in my presence...knowing what he does to other people only heightins my understanding of how stupid he truly is

Stormysky
everything I said needed to be said. My words have been filled with insight and wisdom. Dammit.

Scott
09-06-2003, 02:56 AM
"more mature the Tayre" the key phrase.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:57 AM
like i said, you did not give me the chance to apologize
Quit trying to gain sympathy. You and I both know you would not apologize. When you're angry, you're not looking to apologize. You're looking to make the other person suffer. Stop dripping bullshit all over this thread.

Betheny
Is it over yet?

Drew2
"more mature the Tayre" the key phrase.
OMFG That is so hard to do.

::watches an ant crawl across his desk, which contains more maturity than him::

Des
09-06-2003, 02:58 AM
and i'll say this about tayre..tayre is extremely immature...but..the difference between tayre and garr is....some people actually like tayre

DCSL
09-06-2003, 02:58 AM
Posting to up my post count. Isn't that what this thread is for...? Well, even if it's not, this is a better use.

Dextra

Drew2
09-06-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Des
and i'll say this about tayre..tayre is extremely immature...but..the difference between tayre and garr is....some people actually like tayre
YOU LIE. NOBODY LIKES TAYRE BECAUSE HE'S A WHINYASSBITCHPUSSY (or whatever).

HarmNone
Is it over yet?

Not really. No. It ain't over till it's over.

HarmNone in her Yogi Berra hat

Betheny
Okay, it's not over.

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but I'm going to say it louder than anyone else.

Des
09-06-2003, 03:01 AM
LMFAO
alright thats hilarious

Drew2
09-06-2003, 03:01 AM
Okay, it's not over.

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but I'm going to say it louder than anyone else.
WARN POPE HARASSMENT

Vesi
09-06-2003, 03:02 AM

Nothing was taken out of context. :rolleyes:

Tayre, just keep digging yourself that hole. Oh, I forgot, you're 18 now and a man of the world and you don't care what anyone says about you. My bad. Continue on.

Vesi

Chay
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THAT!!!

Des
LMFAO
you see...illustrating my point..tayre is immature...but he's funny

Drew2
09-06-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Vesi

Nothing was taken out of context. :rolleyes:

Tayre, just keep digging yourself that hole. Oh, I forgot, you're 18 now and a man of the world and you don't care what anyone says about you. My bad. Continue on.

Vesi
You were right. I was wrong. What else do you want me to say?

Vesi didn't take it out of context either.

Can we please stop focusing on technicalities?

Scott
09-06-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Des
LMFAO
you see...illustrating my point..tayre is immature...but he's funny

Your new to the boards obviously. That's old and overused......

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 03:04 AM
Ok class, this is what was learned today: Two males having issues and are not allowed to speak to each other face to face (ummm ya'll know what I mean) can only argue pointlessly for hours on end in a forum.
what I see is two people goading.. and others adding fuel... each other until one makes a wrong move in the game and gets banned.

Now, since no one listens to me except Chayy and the pagan nun... I think I'm gonna go back to the IG and hunt. Cuz I win!

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by Stormysky]

Drew2
yeah it is. But that one went out go my dear friend Garr. (If it isn't past his bed time yet)

edit: This is in response to Sintik's post.

Betheny
The problem with this thread, is you are all way too serious.

You should take your insults to a new level. One that we all giggle at.

Like THIS!

TAYRE!!!!!

Drew2
09-06-2003, 03:05 AM
OMFG I THOUGHT YOU WERE MAIWHORA.

NOW I HAVE IDENTITY ISSUES.

Chay
09-06-2003, 03:05 AM
ok... back the issue of my superiority

Des
09-06-2003, 03:06 AM
it might be old..it might be overused...but it was still funny

Betheny
09-06-2003, 03:06 AM
BETH PWNS DREW

Scott
09-06-2003, 03:07 AM
This is why threads are closed... No more stupid pictures....

Drew2
STOP EATING SERVER SPACE.

STOP EATING.

DIE.

Betheny
This thread should have been closed a long, long time ago. If I can be a catalyst to stop the forced mental retardation of all who read it, then SO BE IT.

Drew2
09-06-2003, 03:08 AM
This thread should have been closed a long, long time ago. If I can be a catalyst to stop the forced mental retardation of all who read it, then SO BE IT.
OMFG YOU'RE A KNIGHT.

Des
09-06-2003, 03:08 AM
the funny thing is..in one way or another everyone reading this thread is amused by it...i mean, if your not enjoying in any way at all, why are you still posting on it?

Scott
09-06-2003, 03:09 AM

No way. I think this thread got a lot out of Tayre that he'll stop posting about Garr every 2 seconds. At least I can hope.....

Betheny
09-06-2003, 03:09 AM
Hey, I'm enjoying it. I'm dancing a jig while reading it.