PDA

View Full Version : Xerria

TimeLord
03-24-2015, 11:16 AM
There was a rumor that Xerria, due to the mind behind her moving to a new state, may not be here this weekend. The calendar is not yet updated, so can anyone confirm if this is true?

-Himrod

Allereli
03-24-2015, 11:22 AM
much better to ask on the officials where Jainna might answer directly.

Viekn
03-24-2015, 11:28 AM
There was a rumor that Xerria, due to the mind behind her moving to a new state, may not be here this weekend. The calendar is not yet updated, so can anyone confirm if this is true?

-Himrod

God I hope this is true. I have been premium for a year and have yet to be available whenever Xerria is unlocking something. I'm almost literally always out of town when she's working. Yet randomly I log in and Selandrine is lightening stuff. Go figure.

TimeLord
03-24-2015, 02:23 PM
It was just a rumor I heard last night. Just trying to verify. I don't go to the official page much.

Allereli
03-24-2015, 02:31 PM
It was just a rumor I heard last night. Just trying to verify. I don't go to the official page much.

Jainna can verify. Jainna cannot post here.

Tei
03-24-2015, 02:36 PM
"Hey folks,

Something came up so Felthrop got moved from the 22nd to the 29th of March. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Also, I've just moved 1200 miles to a new state (arrived yesterday), so I'll be a bit scarce in March until we get situated!

~Just Jainna"

Maybe that's your "rumor" you're hearing.