PDA

View Full Version : Love 1618

time4fun
03-08-2015, 11:14 PM
Gotta love being able to throw an additional set of flares on anything.
(Someone asked- smoky green is Ivas. I wonder if there's a list anywhere?)

You swing a jade-inlaid black ora spikestar at a forest trali!
AS: +368 vs DS: +263 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +91 = +230
... and hit for 66 points of damage!
Flesh ripped from back, muscles exposed.

** Your black ora spikestar surges with power as smoky green radiance coalesces around it! **

... 35 points of damage!
Fiery blast of plasma blows the forest trali's leg into a bloody spray!
A forest trali gives a pain-filled shriek and falls to the ground grasping her mangled right leg!

** The shadows surrounding your black ora spikestar lash out with a crack of greenish-black essence! **
... 25 points of damage!
Vertebrae swell in the forest trali's neck, thrusting through the skin.

** Your black ora spikestar unleashes an invisible burst of force! **

... 25 points of damage!
Leg strike sends waves of pain through the forest trali.

** A sickly green aura radiates from a jade-inlaid black ora spikestar and seeps into a forest trali's wounds! **

... 5 points of damage!
The forest trali doubles over with stomach cramps.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Tgo01
03-08-2015, 11:16 PM
1 reason to be a paladin Thaluhar!

JackWhisper
03-08-2015, 11:17 PM
I love 1618! It's so much fun.

Androidpk
03-08-2015, 11:26 PM
Anyone figure out how much damage weighting you can unlock via lores??

time4fun
03-08-2015, 11:31 PM
Not yet I don't think. Wish they had- though it would just be one more reason to make me feel shitty for not having any blessing lore

Androidpk
03-08-2015, 11:35 PM
What are the stats on that weapon? Black ora flares, guiding light flares, 1608 flares?

time4fun
03-08-2015, 11:37 PM
No guiding light flares, unfortunately.

5x T5 w/ Black Ora disruption flares, unbalance flares, and rotflares (and then 1618 flares for that swing, obvs)

Androidpk
03-08-2015, 11:38 PM
** Your black ora spikestar surges with power as smoky green radiance coalesces around it! **

Is that the 1618 flare? Marlu?

time4fun
03-08-2015, 11:40 PM
That's the 1618, yeah. It's Ivas. Is Marlu's the same?

Androidpk
03-08-2015, 11:42 PM
I imagine Marlu's is very similar. 1615/30 has that green/black look.

time4fun
03-08-2015, 11:57 PM
Is there a list somewhere of all of this? Would be interesting.

Androidpk
03-09-2015, 12:01 AM
https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Judgment_(1630)

1615 and 1618 only have a few entries to them.

Jace Solo
03-09-2015, 02:12 AM
That's an amazing weapon to begin with.

Androidpk
03-09-2015, 02:46 AM
If you got the unbalance flare removed would you be able to get plasma flares via bonding?

time4fun
03-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Sadly no. The black ora script seems to prevent it, even though it doesn't take up the flare slot. Even when it was just a vanilla black ora weapon, there were no guiding light flares.

If I removed the unbalance flares, I could have weighting though. One day I will do that.

time4fun
03-09-2015, 10:14 AM
That's an amazing weapon to begin with.

Yeah, I have a lot of fun with her. The black ora and rotflares each flare about 25% of the time. Add in unbalance and ensorcel, and it flares about 80-90% of the time. Usually multiple flares in any given swing.

JackWhisper
03-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Yeah, I have a lot of fun with her. The black ora and rotflares each flare about 25% of the time. Add in unbalance and ensorcel, and it flares about 80-90% of the time. Usually multiple flares in any given swing.

Now train in MStrike and watch the awesome ensue!

Nathala Crane
03-09-2015, 07:45 PM
I'm not in-game at the moment, but Voln's is "black-streaked white radiance." I'm a fan of all of the Voln-specific messaging, especially for Divine Word.

time4fun
03-09-2015, 11:46 PM
Now train in MStrike and watch the awesome ensue!

Like this?

>mstrike
You concentrate intently, focusing all your energies.
With instinctive motions, you weave to and fro striking with deliberate and unrelenting fury!
AS: +368 vs DS: +173 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +22 = +251
... and hit for 81 points of damage!
Solid strike caves the forest trali's skull in, resulting in instant death!
A forest trali collapses upon the ground and the life fades from his eyes.
A forest trali recovers from being rebuked, regaining his composure.

** Necrotic energy from your black ora spikestar overflows into you! **

You feel healed!
AS: +368 vs DS: +174 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +44 = +272
... and hit for 113 points of damage!
Crushing blow to the spine!
The forest trali slumps to the ground.
The forest trali is knocked to the ground!
The forest trali is stunned!

... 10 points of damage!
Plasma strike to neck constricts throat causing the forest trali to choke.

** A sickly green aura radiates from a jade-inlaid black ora spikestar and seeps into a forest trali's wounds! **

... 5 points of damage!
The forest trali's left eye swells suddenly, causing great pain.
AS: +368 vs DS: +174 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +4 = +232
... and hit for 62 points of damage!
Throat nearly crushed. The forest trali makes gurgling noises.
The forest trali is stunned!

... 30 points of damage!
Skin and muscle roasted away leaving the ribs exposed on the forest trali's back!

** As you land your blow, the shadows surrounding the black ora spikestar begin to swirl like a miniature vortex. The greenish-black essence batters the forest trali! **

It is wrenched to the ground in a sickening thud!
... 30 points of damage!
One lung bursts in the forest trali's chest!

... 30 points of damage!
Skull and surrounding flesh disintegrate. The forest trali falls to the ground dead.
A forest trali collapses upon the ground and the life fades from her eyes.
A forest trali recovers from being rebuked, regaining her composure.

Your flurry of strikes leaves you off-balance and out of position.
Roundtime: 9 sec.

JackWhisper
03-09-2015, 11:47 PM
AWWWWWW YEAH! Git sum!

Androidpk
03-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Sick. Are you infusing it too?

time4fun
03-09-2015, 11:53 PM
Downside is I can never tell what happened to the first target- I have to look in the room window to see if it's stunned or dead. Too much screen scroll.

time4fun
03-09-2015, 11:53 PM
Sick. Are you infusing it too?

Of course. I use 1615. Wish you could infuse mass spells!

JackWhisper
03-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Downside is I can never tell what happened to the first target- I have to look in the room window to see if it's stunned or dead. Too much screen scroll.

This is why I use my lance. Nothing ever survives if there's that much screen scroll. =P.

time4fun
03-09-2015, 11:59 PM
Ha. Yeah- the dark side of screen scroll: it means the thing isn't dead yet.

Androidpk
03-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Of course. I use 1615. Wish you could infuse mass spells!

Is it possible to infuse 1630?

time4fun
03-10-2015, 12:21 AM
Is it possible to infuse 1630?

Nope, the highest level you can infuse is level 29. Seed 2 takes you up to +17, and the base is 12. Though you could, technically, infuse 316. Doubt Paladin CS would be high enough to do anything with it though.

time4fun
03-10-2015, 02:31 AM
I'm not in-game at the moment, but Voln's is "black-streaked white radiance." I'm a fan of all of the Voln-specific messaging, especially for Divine Word.

What's the Voln messaging for Chant and 1630?

Androidpk
03-10-2015, 02:33 AM
1630 - You briefly close your eyes, and your form is shrouded with a radiant white surcoat. A faint white light builds up and emanates from your hand before it takes the shape of an ethereal shield!A surge of white fire blazes from the center of the ethereal shield, striking a <target>!
<insert death and destruction>
The ethereal shield becomes insubstantial and parts with a whisper.

time4fun
03-10-2015, 10:30 AM
I like that. 1630 is about the only deity specific messaging with real flavor. It's a shame.

Nathala Crane
03-10-2015, 07:47 PM
What's the Voln messaging for Chant and 1630?

You bow your head and chant a short prayer to Voln, causing bright white and muted black light to momentarily coalesce in front of you.

Androidpk
03-10-2015, 07:51 PM
What is chant?

time4fun
03-10-2015, 09:52 PM
It's just an in-game verb that has deity-specific messaging for Paladins. (And Clerics I believe)

Androidpk
03-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Is that something that was added in the last couple of years?

time4fun
03-10-2015, 10:43 PM
I assume. I'm only recently back myself

Nathala Crane
03-13-2015, 08:24 PM
Meant to post it earlier in the thread, but here's the Divine Word messaging for a Volnite if anyone's curious:

You gesture at Stamper.

Your spirits lift as a feeling of nobility runs through you.
Gazing grimly upon the body of Stamper, you chant with a quiet determination to intervene in his fate. A sense of true and singular purpose fills your mind and body, summoning gossamer white energy around your hands. You clutch your fist over your heart and then place your hand above Stamper's lifeless eyes. Your once-quiet chant grows stronger and louder as the energy rushes forth from your fingertips and into Stamper.
Roundtime: 15 sec.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

Vusit
03-14-2015, 02:36 PM
You bow your head and chant a short prayer to Kai, causing steely silver and crimson light to momentarily coalesce in front of you.

Vusit
03-26-2015, 08:34 PM
little 1625 flavor
K>prep 1625
You trace a simple symbol as you reverently call on your patron in the prayer for Sanctify...
Your spell is ready.
K>cast sledge
You gesture at a rune-etched dwarven sledgehammer.
As you call upon the power of Kai, a steely silver shaft of light suddenly envelops your dwarven sledgehammer. Tendrils of energy begin to flow out of it and wrap themselves around you, as if surrounding you in an ethereal embrace. Your awareness of your surroundings fade as you begin to experience visions of the dwarven sledgehammer from its moment of creation to the present. After a brief moment, your vision returns to normal. The shaft of light and tendrils of energy are gone, but somehow you still feel a lingering bond between you and the dwarven sledgehammer.
Silvery tendrils rise up from your dwarven sledgehammer and quickly dissipate.

Androidpk
03-26-2015, 08:43 PM
Not a spell but one of my favorite moments as a paladin.

You offer up your obsidian coffer to Marlu as a pledge of your devotion.

A spot of darkness in your vision blooms hazily outward, rippling as it does so with deep violets and sickly greens. Six slender tentacles unfold from the heart of that writhing blackness, barely paler than the void that surrounds them, and form a slowly undulating star. After a moment, the darkness wavers and shreds, sending wisps of shadow curling away into nothing.

Shadows enfold the coffer, swallowing it in a pulsating darkness. The blackness melts away, taking your offering with it, but you find a glossy black star diopside talisman has been left in its place.

Nathala Crane
03-26-2015, 09:06 PM
Marlu droppin' star diopsides. Marlu is a cave gnome confirmed.

Astray
03-26-2015, 09:09 PM
Cave Gnomes confirmed for having tentacles.

Nathala Crane
03-26-2015, 09:24 PM
Cave Gnomes confirmed for having tentacles.

Only boy cave gnomes.

time4fun
03-30-2015, 11:35 AM
Not a spell but one of my favorite moments as a paladin.

You offer up your obsidian coffer to Marlu as a pledge of your devotion.

A spot of darkness in your vision blooms hazily outward, rippling as it does so with deep violets and sickly greens. Six slender tentacles unfold from the heart of that writhing blackness, barely paler than the void that surrounds them, and form a slowly undulating star. After a moment, the darkness wavers and shreds, sending wisps of shadow curling away into nothing.

Shadows enfold the coffer, swallowing it in a pulsating darkness. The blackness melts away, taking your offering with it, but you find a glossy black star diopside talisman has been left in its place.

Wait- what is this? 325?