PDA

View Full Version : Black Wolves Officers Vote

Stavman
02-21-2015, 02:56 PM
The Black Wolves will have a Chairman/Leadership Vote on Thursday 3/26 at 9pm Eastern Time, in the Courtyard at Black Wolves Manor
The Vote has been scheduled since there has not been any official Leadership Presence in the past year
All members are welcome to attend, and voice their opinions
All current active officers, will then Vote, and the results will be Final

Thanks You

~~ Meeshach

Stavman
03-23-2015, 02:07 PM
Just a heads Up

Vote is this Thursday at 9pm Eastern

All clan members are requested to attend and participate in choosing our clan leader.

The meeting will be held in the lounge inside Black Wolves manor.

Hope to see you all Thursday

Lord Orbstar
03-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Who/what are the black wolves? I have not heard of your organization. Just curious

Stavman
03-23-2015, 02:59 PM
Who/what are the black wolves? I have not heard of your organization. Just curious

The Black Wolves are a type of community service organization, helping fellow travelers in many aspects of their adventures. We welcome anyone to come see what we're about.

The Black Wolves clan is a collection of like minded folk that exist for several reasons. We stand as a clan united in memorial, an' in honor of the original ragtag band of fighters that came to be called Black Wolves. It is because of these roots that we do have some membership restrictions, but we deny aid to no one."

The second reason is to share a feelin' of family. Folk that'll laugh at ye joke no matter how lame, or maybe they laughin' at ye for havin' the nerve to tell it the first place but a laugh none the less. A place ye can turn for a slap on the back for a triumph, or a shoulder to lean on in a moment of weakness. An' like family in the truest sense of the word, tis nay about bein' right, it's bout still bein' there when the dust settles."

"Last but far from least, we exist to serve the community. Be it tasks, advice, spells, healin', smithin', or singin', whatever is needed we try to aid best we can. We have set evenin's we do this, but we have a number of members that offer what they're able whenever anyone needs it. "

mgoddess
03-23-2015, 03:27 PM

MHO based out of the Landing...
http://www.blackwolvesden.com/

zhelas
03-23-2015, 04:38 PM

I’m Primum Defendere, Chairman of the Black Wolf Clan. (deceased... taken from the lands by the Bastard Cancer)

I’ve been around since before time began, and this clan is a result of an interest by a few of us who became intrigued with the history that occurred here in the Wolves Den. The ideas for a new Black Wolf Clan were formalized many years before there was an Ice Mule or a Solhaven, or even an Elven Nation.

We like to feel we are a rebirth of the original Black Wolves and dedicate ourselves to the ideals which they held so strongly.

Along with this of course, we now honor all those who need our aid and help. We would hope that you come and join us in our community Castups, hunting trips and events.

If you find our cause to be worthwhile and in accordance with your own feelings and you wish to join our family, someone is always around to talk to so don’t be shy! Welcome to our Home!

Lady Sylvan
03-26-2015, 05:57 AM
I know the organized player groups in The Nations have a short shelf life. (As a member of the Eahnor Assembly..currently not at the peak of our prime.) I have heard of the Black Wolves before and I am glad that the group is returning to its former glory.

Best of Luck, Black Wolves. (yes Gingie. I know your in it.)