PDA

View Full Version : Veniom-worked back sack/satchel?

Sherlock
02-19-2015, 10:46 AM
I believe that's what they're called. They're relatively old about 10+ years? Back worn very light and holds the same as a spidersilk backpack I believe. PM me if you have one to sell including price. Also, when released there was a typo in it if that helps. Might be rucksacks too... Gosh my memory is bad.

Thanks!

everan
02-20-2015, 01:21 PM
There were a lot of veniom's out there, are any of these what you're looking for?

a midnight blue veniom-threaded backpack - I think these are the same stats as spidersilk backpacks if I'm not mistaken
a veniom-mesh imflass haversack
a veniom-bound kidskin sack - probably not this one, I think it's belt worn, not positive
a forest green veniom-threaded knapsack

If any of those ring a bell, let me know and I'll forage through my lockers for it

Delarock
02-20-2015, 01:28 PM
It was definitely a satchel. Maybe a black veniom-worked satchel? I have one but I altered it and can't remember the original description. It's been a really long time, but if I remember correctly, they were identical to spidersilk backpacks.

Sherlock
02-20-2015, 02:08 PM
Yes Delarock!! That one. I would love to get my hands on an unaltered one.

Sherlock
01-30-2016, 02:03 PM
Bumping this back up. Looking for a black veniom-worked satchel.

evasive1
01-30-2016, 06:29 PM
There's also veniom-worked black silk gem pouches out there, just a heads up!

everan
01-30-2016, 09:35 PM
There's also veniom-worked black silk gem pouches out there, just a heads up!

Ha, now that one I have. Too bad I don't have any satchels :(

Sherlock
02-01-2016, 08:07 AM
I have the pouch just missing the satchel. These are pretty hard to find from my experience.

gilchristr
02-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Can you get any good backworn with the stats you want, and just alter into the one that you would love to get your hands on?

Sherlock
02-01-2016, 11:28 AM
I suppose that's a good angle to work off of Gilchristr. I'll find someone with an alter scroll and give that a shot.

evasive1
02-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Think they'll let the "satchel" noun fly for a backpack alteration? There's probably way more backpacks out there made of veniom, I think there was an opal-pinned veniom-threaded backpack on the shelves a while back, just find a merchant coming up or burn 300 PP if that's viable.

Gnomad
02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Think they'll let the "satchel" noun fly for a backpack alteration? There's probably way more backpacks out there made of veniom, I think there was an opal-pinned veniom-threaded backpack on the shelves a while back, just find a merchant coming up or burn 300 PP if that's viable.

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Aegenis_General_Store

gold trimmed black silk satchel, backworn, for sale in illy

evasive1
02-01-2016, 02:01 PM

Nice!!

Sherlock
02-01-2016, 03:05 PM

Thanks. The stats for the one I am looking for align perfectly with the spidersilk backpacks. I think I might just keep the same noun if I have to and adjust everything else. I'd rather have the same "base" stats if you would and then l/d it additionally. Thank you for that Gnomad though!