PDA

View Full Version : If You Ruled The World...

Back
02-17-2015, 11:30 AM
If you ruled the world what would your polices be?

Fallen
02-17-2015, 11:42 AM
2 years mandatory civil service. Can be deferred due to a variety of reasons but no one (aside from severely disabled) is exempt.

No tax above 50% of income.

Everyone receiving welfare benefits from the government would be required to engage in some form of community service.

Enforcement officers of any type (government, police, military, etc) would wear body cameras while on duty.

1 military peacekeeping force in which all countries contributed X% of their GDP, those unable to pay would provide increased manpower.

5% of global GDP would be devoted to space exploration and defense (from asteroid impacts, etc)

Aggressive goals towards conversion to renewable energy (wind, solar, nuclear, tidal, geothermal, etc), research into new/improved forms and infrastructure upgrades being heavily subsidized by the government.

Universal bill of rights for all people of all nations. Complete separation of church and state in all levels of government.

I guess that's a start.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-17-2015, 11:54 AM
2 years mandatory civil service. Can be deferred due to a variety of reasons but no one (aside from severely disabled) is exempt.

Everyone receiving welfare benefits from the government would be required to engage in some form of community service.

Enforcement officers of any type (government, police, military, etc) would wear body cameras while on duty.

1 military peacekeeping force in which all countries contributed X% of their GDP, those unable to pay would provide increased manpower.

5% of global GDP would be devoted to space exploration and defense (from asteroid impacts, etc)

Aggressive goals towards conversion to renewable energy (wind, solar, nuclear, tidal, geothermal, etc), research into new/improved forms and infrastructure upgrades being heavily subsidized by the government.

Universal bill of rights for all people of all nations. Complete separation of church and state in all levels of government.

I guess that's a start.

How would you let the welfare people find jobs? Better to require a job course they must take where they apply and interview for jobs. Otherwise, Evarin for President!

Back
02-17-2015, 11:55 AM

I guess that's a start.

Nice!

I'd go with GDP, GDP meaning natural resources, allowing all citizens homes, clothing, and food.

Mandatory civil service before free collage. Be it civil or military.

Free education. Free Internet. Free broadcasting. Civil infrastructure.

All citizens would be employees of their own government with paid sick leave, paid vacations, and maternity for both women and men.

Parkbandit
02-17-2015, 12:06 PM

I guess that's a start.

Sounds like a gigantic government agency. New World Order perhaps? And how do you force countries that don't want to participate into participating? Just take them over?

And 5% of global GDP on space? We really need to spend what.. 4 trillion dollars a year on that?

Wrathbringer
02-17-2015, 12:10 PM
Nice!

I'd go with GDP, GDP meaning natural resources, allowing all citizens homes, clothing, and food.

Free education. Free Internet. Free broadcasting. Civil infrastructure.

All citizens would be employees of their own government with paid sick leave, paid vacations, and maternity for both women and men.

Omg lol

Gelston
02-17-2015, 12:41 PM

My polices would be robocops.

Allereli
02-17-2015, 12:42 PM

fuck man, collages aren't that awesome

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 12:43 PM

World War Detroit.

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 12:45 PM
fuck man, collages aren't that awesome

Lies.

http://www.roylco.com/images/pro_picture/R20210.jpg

Warriorbird
02-17-2015, 12:49 PM
I'm a collage dropout.

Wrathbringer
02-17-2015, 12:51 PM
...I would leave you alone.

Fallen
How would you let the welfare people find jobs? Better to require a job course they must take where they apply and interview for jobs. Otherwise, Evarin for President!

Time on Saturday and/or Sunday could be devoted to civil service. I'm not saying they must work 40 hours a week. 8 hours a week would be a healthy compromise.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
I experimented a lot in collage

Back
02-17-2015, 12:52 PM

Sorry, that was inappropriate. Would you like to get a coffee later?

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 12:52 PM
Time on Saturday and/or Sunday could be devoted to civil service. I'm not saying they must work 40 hours a week. 8 hours a week would be a healthy compromise.

Service guarantees citizenship.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-17-2015, 12:54 PM
My mother in law actually had what I think is a fucking brilliant idea. Everyone who needs a license has to perform during free clinics to get licensed. Anyone can show up, and you have a bunch of health people ready and able to tend to you. Do a few weekends a year, get your license, and you're done.

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 12:57 PM

Was there lots of scissoring involved?

Fallen
02-17-2015, 12:57 PM
Sounds like a gigantic government agency. New World Order perhaps? And how do you force countries that don't want to participate into participating? Just take them over?

I rule the world already, as per Back's premise.

And 5% of global GDP on space? We really need to spend what.. 4 trillion dollars a year on that?

Yes. If anything is going to fuck up the world it will be asteroids or super volcanos. This is the first time in the history of the earth we conceivably have a chance to prevent a cataclysmic event (asteroid impact, I imagine there is fuck all we can do about super volcanos) from taking place. Beyond that, research has shown that returns on investment into space exploration ranges anywhere from 10 to 1 to 15+ to 1 in terms of money spent. I feel strongly that our future of our species lies beyond the bounds of this planet.

Back
02-17-2015, 12:59 PM
I feel strongly that our future of our species lies beyond the bounds of this planet.

And that, my friends, is what we should focus on. Not "who's god is better" bullshit.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-17-2015, 12:59 PM
Was there lots of scissoring involved?

Not much but the forking was out of control

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-17-2015, 01:00 PM
This entire thread has only reinforced my belief that I would vote E for President. More space exploration!

Back
02-17-2015, 01:03 PM
Is there a consensus on explanatory exploration?

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 01:09 PM
This entire thread has only reinforced my belief that I would vote E for President. More space exploration!

+1

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 01:11 PM
- Ban religion
- 20% sales tax, no exceptions.
- Three strikes and you're out, of the human race. Bang!
- Micro chips implanted at birth.
- Don't have the price of a loaf of bread in your microchip wallet? Get tossed over the wall.
- Execute old people at age 30. Send sandmen to track down runners.
- Taxes will be spent according to the winners of regional death matches. Contestants will naturally be between the ages of 12 and 18.
- The global language will be Russian, Russian sounds bad ass, aliens wouldn't even think about messing with us.
- Policemen will be give all judicial powers.
- We will terraform mars into a paradise. Mars will then by mine alone.

Parkbandit
02-17-2015, 01:11 PM
I rule the world already, as per Back's premise.

Oh, I get it. It's fantasyland!

My policies:

1) War is banned.
2) Disease is banned.
3) All crime is banned.
4) Work is banned.
5) All currency is banned.
6) Everything will be provided to you via robot workers. Just sit back and relax. You can do anything you want as long as 1-5 are followed.

Yes. If anything is going to fuck up the world it will be asteroids or super volcanos. This is the first time in the history of the earth we conceivably have a chance to prevent a cataclysmic event (asteroid impact, I imagine there is fuck all we can do about super volcanos) from taking place. Beyond that, research has shown that returns on investment into space exploration ranges anywhere from 10 to 1 to 15+ to 1 in terms of money spent. I feel strongly that our future of our species lies beyond the bounds of this planet.

I agree.. but 4 trillion dollars (more than the US takes in tax revenue per year) would be spent on it? Why not just make it happen.. since you know, you are the ruler and all.

Fallen
02-17-2015, 01:12 PM
- Ban religion
- Don't have the price of a loaf of bread in your microchip wallet? Get tossed over the wall.
- Taxes will be spent according to the winners of regional death matches. Contestants will naturally be between the ages of 12 and 18.
- The global language will be Russian, Russian sounds bad ass, aliens wouldn't even think about messing with us.

So many winners in this list but i'll just show my gif-based support of my favorite one:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/45/Loganlifeclock.jpg

Fallen
02-17-2015, 01:15 PM
Oh, I get it. It's fantasyland!

Yes, that's the point of the thread.

Back
02-17-2015, 01:16 PM
We are not natives. We are implants. Realizing this means propagation is our order.

Atlanteax
02-17-2015, 01:16 PM

I guess that's a start.

NICE!!! *applaud*

I'd reduce global GDP for space/etc to 1% tho.

Welfare people should be able to find plenty of time to look for jobs while doing community service (which is a brilliant requirement)

One policy I would add is that all criminals of serial nature and other crimes of extreme malicious/brutality (ie terrorists) are deported to an island for them to live out the rest of their lives on (there would be a naval blockade to ensure no one is retrieved).

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 01:19 PM
One policy I would add is that all criminals of serial nature and other crimes of extreme malicious/brutality (ie terrorists) are deported to an island for them to live out the rest of their lives on (there would be a naval blockage to ensure no one is retrieved).

http://www.popcrunch.com/the-10-greatest-prison-escape-movies-of-all-time/ NSFW stuff on page.

Methais
02-17-2015, 01:33 PM

No Back posts on the PC.

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 01:37 PM
No Back posts on the PC.

I covered that already.

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 01:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_leY_LgOuQ

Tisket
02-17-2015, 01:49 PM

Those already over the age limit when this law is passed should get a grandfathered right to stay breathing.

Fuck the rest of you youngsters!

Tisket
02-17-2015, 01:52 PM
We are not natives. We are implants. Realizing this means propagation is our order.

You think we are from other worlds?

I think you should be allowed to continue posting but with the caveat that all your future posts come with some kind of translation button.

Back
02-17-2015, 02:03 PM
You think we are from other worlds?

I think you should be allowed to continue posting but with the caveat that all your future posts come with some kind of translation button.

Science! Or do you have some other theory based on some fantasy?

Tisket
02-17-2015, 02:13 PM
We seriously need a "gibberish to english" translation button.

Candor
02-17-2015, 02:14 PM
I would post my thoughts but the liberals on this board would have a field day, and I don't want to give them the entertainment.

Suffice it to say that I am fairly conservative, and I would mandate some policies that would not be popular with many folks here.

Tisket
02-17-2015, 02:14 PM
Science! Or do you have some other theory based on some fantasy?

Could you explain your theory to me please? Try and dumb it down for me.

Fallen
02-17-2015, 02:19 PM
I would post my thoughts but the liberals on this board would have a field day, and I don't want to give them the entertainment.

Suffice it to say that I am fairly conservative, and I would mandate some policies that would not be popular with many folks here.

The worst that would happen is a bit of negative rep is tossed your way. No worries. Show some backbone, son!

Back
02-17-2015, 02:23 PM
Could you explain your theory to me please? Try and dumb it down for me.

Science.

All of our matter has been in existence for... well, a bazillion years. Since the Big Bang. Matter that makes us, and everything around us, up.

Consciousness, as far as we know, has been around for about 50,000 years. Probably further.

In a whole huge universe humans are accidental or by design?

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 02:24 PM
Science.

All of our matter has been in existence for... well, a bazillion years. Since the Big Bang. Matter that makes us, and everything around us, up.

Consciousness, as far as we know, has been around for about 50,000 years. Probably further.

In a whole huge universe humans are accidental or by design?

That only sounds cool coming from Rustin Cohle.

Jarvan
02-17-2015, 02:24 PM
Some pretty good ideas actually.

I don't think I would go with a three strike rule. I would have 2 sets of laws, Major and minor. A major law broken = death. Minor law, mandatory community service for x amount of time.

I do agree with a fuck ton spent on Space. Also.. if you ruled the world, there would not really be any countries left. I mean.. you RULE them.

I would require 2 years of civil service after HS. Doesn't have to be military, or even government directly. If you wanted to work at a soup kitchen, that would be fine.

I would stop paying farmers to not grow food. Fuck that, fuck that in the ass with a flanged mace. Grow fucking food. Not corn for ethanol either. FOOD. Work towards ending world hunger, then work towards finding an alternate fuel. Which, frankly, would be fairly easy. Since you know.. you rule the world.

You don't REALLY have to worry about the cost of anything. So build Solar plants, wind plants, convection plants, tidal plants, geothermal, dams, ect ect. Make people turn in fossil fuel burning cars for electric cars. Make people convert classics if they want to keep a classic, into electric. You don't want to? See rule 1. Work towards alternate power for planes and choppers.

I'd use tracking chips. makes it REAL easy to find someone that is kidnapped. Anyone found without a tracking chip. Major crime. Guess the sentence.

Start stripping asteroids for resources. Fuck stripping the earth.

Taxation would be a problematic. I don't think I could morally tax people in say.. the Congo the same as I am taxing people in LA. But I am sure I could figure something out with input from some good economists.

Rural and state governments... they could govern themselves of course. I am not a micro manager. But there would be term limits. Campaign finance reform? You bet ya. As in.. no fund raising. All candidates get the same funding from public sources. TV and Radio MUST give equal add time to all. It's the people's fucking waves they are using after all. People can volunteer time, not money. Anyone caught violating this rule.. major crime.

Politicians also don't get shit after they are done. No lifetime pension, no high paying job with a company that used to lobby you. If you had a degree in political science, and you were a small business owner, became a state rep, and then left to join "I'm a Big Company and I Buy Senators" afterward... major crime. Guess the Penalty.

Drug companies would stop researching drugs, and start researching cures. I don't want to take a drug for 50 years to "maintain". I want to take a pill and be fucking cured.

Guns perfectly legal, but all new guns fitted with a DNA capture device so it can easily be determined who fired it.

Yes, Cops must wear cameras while on duty, and off duty outside their home. Camera must be activated if a cop assists or performs any job function while off duty.

Research into a non lethal round for cops that will put down a man instantly. Let the courts condemn them to death. (Seriously.. why do we NOT have a Tranq round now?)

And I want a giant robot.

Also.. we all know I would be dead within a weak in a coup.

Wrathbringer
02-17-2015, 02:29 PM
I would post my thoughts but everyone on this board would have a field day, and I don't want to give you the entertainment.

Suffice it to say that I am fairly retarded, and I would mandate some policies that would not be popular with anyone ever.

Tell me more.

JackWhisper
02-17-2015, 02:30 PM
The only thing I have ever ever thought was a smart thing to do that no president would ever do is that people on death row get used for medical experimentation instead of death. Human trials for dangerous drugs that may cure cancer, AIDS, etc. They are used and used until they die. I think that's a pretty strong persuasion to stay in line. Plus, it avoids a lot of the bullshit about step by step process to get into human trials that drugs go through now. *Rightfully so, the process, just saying*

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 02:32 PM
Make people convert classics if they want to keep a classic, into electric..

You can pry my 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon Coupe Interceptor out of my cold dead hands...if you can get to Mars.

Parkbandit
02-17-2015, 02:32 PM
No Back posts on the PC.

You shut your whore mouth and immediately retract such a rude statement!

Think of the entertainment value alone!

Wrathbringer
02-17-2015, 02:33 PM
The only thing I have ever ever thought was a smart thing to do that no president would ever do is that people on death row get used for medical experimentation instead of death. Human trials for dangerous drugs that may cure cancer, AIDS, etc. They are used and used until they die. I think that's a pretty strong persuasion to stay in line. Plus, it avoids a lot of the bullshit about step by step process to get into human trials that drugs go through now. *Rightfully so, the process, just saying*

:l

Back
02-17-2015, 02:34 PM
That only sounds cool coming from Rustin Cohle.

I have no idea who that person is... but I think we are, you and me and everyone else, are expressions of a universe that wants to express itself.

Wrathbringer
02-17-2015, 02:36 PM
I have no idea who that person is... but I think we are, you and me and everyone else, are expressions of a universe that wants to express itself.

See, methais? You would put an end to this? Really?

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 02:38 PM

Back stumbled across the 60s recently, how cute.

Candor
02-17-2015, 02:43 PM

Wow, and people on this board call me insensitive.

No. There are certain lines that should never be crossed, and this is one of them. If someone needs to be executed, then just do it and move on. We do not use human beings as unwilling test subjects.

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 02:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8x73UW8Hjk

Back
02-17-2015, 02:52 PM

Yeah, I identify with Rust. I also identify with Marty.

Such a great show!

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 02:53 PM
Yeah, I identify with Rust. I also identify with Marty.

Such a great show!

You just said you had no idea who he was!

Back
02-17-2015, 02:57 PM
From the big bang (chaos) comes order. As everything expands from a chaotic source we move into more orderly states. Such as gas, minerals, galaxies, planets, and life forms.

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 03:02 PM
From the big bang (chaos) comes order. As everything expands from a chaotic source we move into more orderly states. Such as gas, minerals, galaxies, planets, and life forms.

Chaos and order are just constructs created by the mind of man, don't be putting that shit on the universe! The universe, just is.

Parkbandit
02-17-2015, 03:02 PM

Alcohol + mushrooms = This.

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 03:08 PM
Screw alcoholand shrooms. This is straight up DMT.

Wrathbringer
02-17-2015, 03:11 PM
Screw alcoholand shrooms. This is straight up DMT.

Yeah, can't figure out if trolling or serious...

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 03:14 PM

It's Tuesday, this must be Belgium.

Back
02-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Chaos and order are just constructs created by the mind of man, don't be putting that shit on the universe! The universe, just is.

I disagree. Clearly there is chaos and order. Just like there is light and dark. These are reproducible experiments that reveal the same facts. Flip your light switch if you don't believe me.

The comforting part of all of this is that we, all matter, are headed towards order.

Back
02-17-2015, 03:19 PM

I fart in your general direction.

Wrathbringer
02-17-2015, 03:22 PM
I fart in your general direction.

And I shart in yours. :lol:

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 03:23 PM
I disagree. Clearly there is chaos and order. Just like there is light and dark. These are reproducible experiments that reveal the same facts. Flip your light switch if you don't believe me.

The comforting part of all of this is that we, all matter, are headed towards order.

If you consider galactic heat death to be order then sure.

Back
02-17-2015, 03:27 PM
If you consider galactic heat death to be order then sure.

I'm guessing you are taking about outer space otherwise known as outside Earth's atmosphere. Are there life forms that can survive that?

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 03:30 PM

Gouge out your eyes, and reproduce this experiment. The universe doesn't care about your delusions of comfort. You suck at this pretend hippie bullshit. Go make me some fries.

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 03:36 PM
I'm guessing you are taking about outer space otherwise known as outside Earth's atmosphere. Are there life forms that can survive that?

Tardigrades.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/99/c0/54/99c054adae1a401a6663776dc1ba0592.jpg

Back
02-17-2015, 03:37 PM
Gouge out your eyes, and reproduce this experiment. The universe doesn't care about your delusions of comfort. You suck at this pretend hippie bullshit. Go make me some fries.

So you think you are so high status that you think you can order me to get you fries?

Thats a problem. And, politely, fuck you and your fries.

Tgo01
02-17-2015, 03:38 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS33sV6tEYvJv7ZDC67VG2zTKD5i-bdDjNOtL4CROIJxy6XeMHS3Q

Tgo01
02-17-2015, 03:39 PM
So you think you are so high status that you think you can order me to get you fries?

Don't you hear this a lot at your job at a restaurant? :/

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-17-2015, 03:43 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS33sV6tEYvJv7ZDC67VG2zTKD5i-bdDjNOtL4CROIJxy6XeMHS3Q

How have I not seen this before

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-17-2015, 03:48 PM
- Ban religion

TIL my husband should be dead and I'll die in 3 years. Fuck. Very glad you're not supreme leader, heh.

Thondalar
02-17-2015, 03:49 PM

+1

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 03:52 PM

Thats a problem. And, politely, fuck you and your fries.

Pfft, I'm just channeling the universe, expressing myself, so to speak. Yes, I'm afraid that the universe thinks that you're an idiot too. You people waiting for the universe to speak to you, and when it finally does, you ignore it.

Back
02-17-2015, 03:55 PM
Pfft, I'm just channeling the universe, expressing myself, so to speak. Yes, I'm afraid that the universe thinks that you're an idiot too. You people waiting for the universe to speak to you, and when it finally does, you ignore it.

Fair enough. So why do you see me as the wrong side?

Thondalar
02-17-2015, 03:57 PM

You do a LOT of drugs, don't you?

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 04:05 PM
Fair enough. So why do you see me as the wrong side? There you go projecting your wrong/right/idiot/genius expectations on me again.

You make the universe sad, sober up a bit.

Ker_Thwap
02-17-2015, 04:08 PM
TIL my husband should be dead and I'll die in 3 years. Fuck. Very glad you're not supreme leader, heh.

So I can count on your vote? Excellent.

Tisket
02-17-2015, 04:09 PM

Is that you, Hitler?

JackWhisper
02-17-2015, 07:59 PM
Is that you, Hitler?

I don't mean on normal people! Gah! People that commit mass murder, rape, toerture, child molestation on a grand scale, etc at el. These things that are a lock-up-and-throw-away-key type deal. Normal people in jail, no. Even people who did some large amounts of stupid acts, no. But people that do shit like rape and murder children, fuck yeah. Test them until they explode. They deserve it.

Fallen
02-17-2015, 08:01 PM
I don't mean on normal people! Gah! People that commit mass murder, rape, toerture, child molestation on a grand scale, etc at el. These things that are a lock-up-and-throw-away-key type deal. Normal people in jail, no. Even people who did some large amounts of stupid acts, no. But people that do shit like rape and murder children, fuck yeah. Test them until they explode. They deserve it.

"The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons." -- Dostoyevsky

Mighty Nikkisaurus
02-17-2015, 08:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0xAIkBH.jpg

JackWhisper
02-17-2015, 08:05 PM
So who's got the link of the prisons with PlayStation 4's in their rec room?

Astray
02-17-2015, 08:07 PM
Gundams and Zaku's all over.

Ceyrin
02-17-2015, 08:21 PM
Gundams and Zaku's all over.

While I find merit in your idea, I think the execution needs to be scaled back a bit.

Astray
02-17-2015, 08:22 PM
While I find merit in your idea, I think the execution needs to be scaled back a bit.

Fine... only Military's would have Mobile Suits.

Archigeek
02-17-2015, 08:36 PM

That is some great dialogue.

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 08:47 PM
That is some great dialogue.

Isn't it? One of my all time favorite scenes on a TV show.

Back
02-17-2015, 08:47 PM
Great series on HBO.

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Great series on HBO.

So great that you didn't even know who Rustin Cohle was.

Gelston
02-17-2015, 08:49 PM
I think it is terrible and you should feel terrible.

Back
02-17-2015, 08:50 PM
So great that you didn't even know who Rustin Cohle was.

Obviously I'm not as much as a fanboy as you.

I know him as Rusty. And the other guy is Marty from Cheers.

Androidpk
02-17-2015, 08:56 PM
I have doubts about season 2. MM made that show.

Back
02-17-2015, 09:01 PM
Bet season 2 is just as good. Granted, season 1 had a tremendous cast... but the writing and direction of the show is what really made it.

Daragon
02-17-2015, 09:13 PM
Wow, and people on this board call me insensitive.

No. There are certain lines that should never be crossed, and this is one of them. If someone needs to be executed, then just do it and move on. We do not use human beings as unwilling test subjects.

Dunno what world you're living in Candor, but America has a long history of using humans as unwitting test subjects. Should the government actually be transparent those same people would be unwilling rather than unwitting. Would not surprise me one bit if they are still experimenting with people. Could explain things like autism, diabetes, cancer, that new disease centered around gluten etc. But hey American exceptionalism right?

Back
02-17-2015, 09:24 PM
Dunno what world you're living in Candor, but America has a long history of using humans as unwitting test subjects. Should the government actually be transparent those same people would be unwilling rather than unwitting. Would not surprise me one bit if they are still experimenting with people. Could explain things like autism, diabetes, cancer, that new disease centered around gluten etc. But hey American exceptionalism right?

Don't forget the parasite. I have a cure. Send me $100 and I'll escape to Taos.

Tisket
02-18-2015, 03:11 AM

I strongly disagree. Human experimentation is horrifying. It's not pity for the guilty that makes me feel that way. It's just that I don't feel we should remake ourselves into monsters in order to punish those guilty of monstrous acts.

Androidpk
02-18-2015, 03:18 AM
Terrifying, sure. Look at the Japanese Unit 731 during WW2. The only thing more sickening is the perpetrators were let off by giving all the research and data to the US in exchange for immunily.

waywardgs
02-18-2015, 10:22 AM

Methais
02-18-2015, 10:36 AM

http://i.imgur.com/7KIdr0A.jpg