PDA

View Full Version : Flags, Banners, etc

Kaldonis
02-03-2015, 08:53 PM
I'm basically interested in any and all flags, banners, pennants, etc that represent regions, nations, races, cultures, etc.

You put a crisp black banner embroidered with the crest of Talador in a polished ebonwood sea chest.

You put a torn and stained banner with the discolored crest of Talador in a polished ebonwood sea chest.

One of the above I found. One I grabbed in a player shop for 50k

My idea is for the next Beacon Hall Annex. It is inspired from this former library at my undergrad:

http://meganoleary.smugmug.com/Clients2/Beloit-College-World-Affairs/i-Gb3DSs7/A

http://meganoleary.smugmug.com/Clients2/Beloit-College-World-Affairs/i-btW3n8W/A

We presently have an Annex submission underway, which will be coming to a Kobold Village near your in a month or two (it's into the QC phase).

So, if you have some flags or banners, please PM me. If they are cluttering space in your locker and you're looking for a good home, I can perhaps help you out from my personal funds. If your locker is still cluttered but you want a high ransom for your rare flag, please contact me anyway, and I will get back to you just as soon as the House makes any decision to allocate funds to purchasing flags and banners.

Rest assured, my idea here is to put these on display. The Annex which is almost done has a large number of historical items, including their loresongs, which will be on public display.

Allereli
02-03-2015, 09:02 PM
nice location, in the boot room?

Kaldonis
02-03-2015, 09:06 PM
nice location, in the boot room?

This is more or less what we asked. I got some feedback but I don't recall what they said about the specific room.

There is classy mood messaging. There is mood messaging with kobolds being ridiculous.

But that's the project we submitted. This here is my new idea!!

We don't have any prospective location yet. I tend to think Teras or across the Dragonspine are better choices, but that's only one vote.