PDA

View Full Version : Adyria ....

ElvenRangeress
09-04-2003, 03:31 PM
Ok I've been reading the on going posts of Adyria/Angeleyez/Wynterwolf ... its getting out of hand and it really bothers me. You can read this and then start your cruel comments about how I'm bad for this post, but until you do maybe you should just think about what your saying. I'm not best friends with Adyria, but I've been a friend of hers for quite some time now. Everyone has issues in real life and in the game, and say it for attention. But just because an enemy of yours says it doesn't mean they are necessarily lying. If you don't like ady, ignore her. If she bothers you its because she wants you to like her, which means she cares.

I won't lie I've done that to people I've cared about, if they ignored me I'd annoy them until they let me back into their lives again... but doesn't make me an evil scum bag, means I have a heart and really care about my friends more than they will ever know ... If she annoys you, report it. Before that start with the harassment warnings. But her hugging you, or whispering to you isn't harassment unless she's going insane on you. We all have those moments, so don't even try to hide it. We just handle it all a little bit better, in our own ways ... I mean we are all different in so many ways. Why put someone like ady to the side and bash her? That's so mean and cruel, don't you care about what your saying?

Please take a moment to think about it, regardless of how she has been, she doesn't deserve so many posts about her, no one does. She's not perfect, but who is? So maybe she's overweight in real life, and is in her 30s, 40s, whatever ... alot of people from gemstone is. How do you know she smells? I doubt her scents are working their way through your monitors. So she met someone in real life, well they aren't friends anymore so of course they would say she smells, everyone insults their enemies ... actually even friends insult friends. Doesn't make any of it true.

If you care so much about worrying how this person acts to you, maybe you have a hard time letting go of your friendship you've once had? :?: I'm not sure, but no matter how annoying one can be, no need to hurt them. I'm doing better about getting along with people ... maybe one of you can do the same? Its a start for a better world, life, and in game role-playing experience. Think before you talk ... really good advice.

-Candi (Player of Atheana)

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

CrystalTears
09-04-2003, 03:35 PM
Just to nip this in the bud, no more of the same bashing of this player/character. I closed the other thread for a reason.

[Edited on 9/4/2003 by CrystalTears]

Halfsilver
09-04-2003, 03:38 PM
You should of implemented THAt along time ago, Crystal.

It's too late for me. They've already made me look like an idiot.

-grays

edited: by 'that' I mean the locking of Player bashing threads.

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by Halfsilver]

Skirmisher
09-04-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Halfsilver

It's too late for me. They've already made me look like an idiot.

-grays

Must.....bite.....tongue......

CrystalTears
09-04-2003, 06:34 PM
::twitches::

zarvon
09-04-2003, 06:55 PM
ive been friends with adyia or what ever her name was for ab out a year and half and so far she hasnt done anything to me the make me mad so i trust and ill help her anyway i can.

Terrorize
09-04-2003, 06:55 PM
I find it funny how some topics about certain people are nixed, while others they keep. I guess its who you know and who you blow.

HarmNone
09-04-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Terrorize
I find it funny how some topics about certain people are nixed, while others they keep. I guess its who you know and who you blow.

Sorry, Terrorize. There are no conspiracies here. You will have to look elsewhere. :)

HarmNone

Terrorize
09-04-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone

Originally posted by Terrorize

Sorry, Terrorize. There are no conspiracies here. You will have to look elsewhere. :)

HarmNone

Hehe there is atleast one person who I will not name that does do it for his in game friends.

Halfsilver
09-04-2003, 07:24 PM
Yeah, coulda fooled me, Harmnone.

These boards reek of favoritism.

-grays

Terrorize
09-04-2003, 07:28 PM
Yeah, coulda fooled me, Harmnone.

These boards reek of favoritism.

-grays

Its akin to the GMs in Gemstone. It really is a who you know and who you blow policy.

HarmNone
09-04-2003, 07:35 PM
Oddly, I have not seen evidence of that. I, for one, give no preference to anyone. From what I have seen, neither do any of the others. It seems like an "equal opportunity to make an ass of yourself" board to me. :D

If people would stop for a moment and think before they post, there would be a great deal less cause for "pruning".

HarmNone

Betheny
09-04-2003, 07:36 PM
I think you all know how I feel about the stupid bashing of people. It's one thing if they bring it up themselves, it's another if she didn't. Regardless of that, she came here to defend herself, as she didn't bring it up.

I don't think her defending herself constitutes permission to bash whatever RL crap she has.

Beyond that, I vote that this thread be closed as well, because I don't think that the people who started the other thread have enough maturity to leave their hurt-sticks at home when they post in this thread.

Edaarin
09-04-2003, 07:38 PM
Heh, care to cite any examples?

Scott
09-04-2003, 07:40 PM
If I got to delete peoples posts who I don't like, there would be a lot of people who I wouldn't allow to post here...... However, everyone has a right to post no matter how dumb they are.

Nobody see's what is discussed in the mod folder. I removed myself from moderating the Adyria/Angeleyez/etc. thread even though it was my folder because I don't like her and I couldn't do a good job moderating a topic in which I'm friends with some of the people posting, and hate the person that is getting flamed.....

GS4Gurl
09-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Were any of the threads about Warclaidhm or Haashek nixed? Just wondering and Im too lazy to go look. How bout the Lisu thread? Did it die off or was it nixed. I think like anywhere there are inconsistancies. I probably misspelled that word but I am too lazy to go look it up. Hey where has Bob been lately? Did he do something drastic like get a life?! OMG!

:)

Drew2
09-04-2003, 07:47 PM
He claimed he was going to stop posting in an AIM chat one day.

Scott
09-04-2003, 07:47 PM
The Lisu log was closed by me. I don't know how long I've been moderator of Gemstone complaints.... maybe a month and a half? Who knows. I've closed 2 topics. The Lisu thread which reached 600+ posts, and the Top 10 snerts list of all time, which I plan on reopening when I delete all the crap that's in there between a certain 4 or 5 people.......

GS4Gurl
09-04-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
He claimed he was going to stop posting in an AIM chat one day.

Aw,why? I liked Bob. Tell him to come back?

Solkern
09-04-2003, 10:25 PM
Personally I think it's total bullshit crystaltears closed that thread, if bashing is part of a persons opinion, then fucking let them speak, Adyria openly came on the corner, and openly lied and fucking got caught for it, she should be slapped for that, I still LOVE how some moderators are so fucking bias, if they are involved in a thread that is bashing and shitting on someone, but they dont like'em i'll bet you anything that damn post will remain open, but if they dont' know someone, or arent totally involved, thread CLOSED. its bullshit, and i think that damn thread should be reopened
Also, I can understand if a mod closes a thread based on the thread going off topic, but as far as i'm concerned that topic stayed right on target, it was started based on adyria being a bitch, and it finished that way.

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by Solkern]

Halfsilver
09-04-2003, 10:57 PM
Was mentioned earlier, Solkern.

PC is all about Favoritism.

-grays

Betheny
09-04-2003, 11:03 PM
Just like GS is all about favoritism, there is an Area 51 alien conspiracy, you should wear a tinfoil hat so the e.t.'s can't read your brain waves...

Scott
09-04-2003, 11:04 PM
Give me an example of favortism besides this Adyria thread, which had nothing to do with favortism. If favortism was the case, the thread would be opened by me because of my extreme hatred towards Adyria.

Halfsilver
09-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Example...

ALL of the threads that were blatently trashing Atheana and I about RL issues.

Those threads were allowed to continue untill they died.

-grays

Scott
09-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Example...

ALL of the threads that were blatently trashing Atheana and I about RL issues.

Those threads were allowed to continue untill they died.

-grays

You both brought them up on the boards. Don't post things if you don't want them to be talked about. You brought up all your RL stuff in posts and that is why it was allowed to remain. By the way, I DID close the thread with the top 10 snert lists which contained a lot of your RL crap........ So once again, give me something that shows favoritism.

Edaarin
09-04-2003, 11:11 PM
...There are like three damn Adyria threads that are still open right now. Take your pick.

CrystalTears
09-04-2003, 11:16 PM
I closed one thread. ONE. It was the Adyria thread because it started and ended with heated and nasty posts that didn't seem to go anywhere. It was discussed among the other mods and I took it upon myself to close it. I knew NO ONE of that thread so my opinion was completely neutral, although my posts were purely based on the information posted within. Once the third party started posting, I ceased to post because it just spiraled downhill from there.

Site me somewhere in which I showed that I'm using favoritism, I'd love to see it. Unlike others, I don't have a problem if you prove me wrong. I am adult enough to admit when I do so.

I don't play those favoritism games since it won't help any situation. Had I actually used favoritism, there would be A LOT of posts from certain people that wouldn't see the light of day, so don't go making assumptions on things just because you don't like me. Dislike me all you want, just don't make up lies to do it.

[Edited on 9/5/2003 by CrystalTears]

HarmNone
09-04-2003, 11:21 PM
There are some who will see conspiracy in a sunrise. Nothing can be done for them.

HarmNone

HarmNone
09-04-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears It was discussed among the other mods and I took it upon myself to close it.

As a matter of fact, since I have been moderating for these boards, I have not seen a thread closed without the closer having asked first for opinions from other moderators. I have seen no moderator run rough-shod over these boards, or over the posters here.

I am impressed that the moderators here have the maturity to get other opinions before taking action.

HarmNone sees no steeenking conspiracy

Skirmisher
09-04-2003, 11:31 PM
There are some who will see conspiracy in a sunrise. Nothing can be done for them.

HarmNone

So you admit it!

I knew there was something to that.

Happening day after day after day like that. It's freakish.

ElvenRangeress
09-04-2003, 11:33 PM
i posted my real life about a month or so ago, insults about me and graysalins real life has been posted long before sintik... just go and take a look.

HarmNone
09-04-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
i posted my real life about a month or so ago, insults about me and graysalins real life has been posted long before sintik... just go and take a look.

Umm, I almost hate to ask, but...

Has it yet occurred to you that a message forum on the world wide web might not be the very best choice of places to discuss your real-life issues? Do you really believe that there will not be those who will take things like that and use them against you? If so, you are far too naive.

I do not mean this as a flame, hon, but it would serve you well to talk less and think more. You babble, even when you type. That can only lead to problems.

There is a lesson here.

HarmNone means well

Halfsilver
09-04-2003, 11:40 PM
What she meant, Harmnone....Is that people were discussing our personal lives on PC almost two months before we had even heard of it.

A friend of ours let us know that we were being slandered on a board and THAT is the reason why we are here today.

-grays(PC conspiracy theorist)

Weedmage Princess
09-04-2003, 11:41 PM
If there were favortism at PC, Elven Rangeress and Halfsilver wouldn't be allowed to post here anymore. ;)

Halfsilver
09-04-2003, 11:42 PM
All tremble and cower.

The bitch has returned for the night.

HarmNone
09-04-2003, 11:43 PM
What she meant, Harmnone....Is that people were discussing our personal lives on PC almost two months before we had even heard of it.

That is possible, Grays. I was not moderating here at that time. However, what I said still stands. This is not the place to discuss real-life issues that may come back to bite you. Whether unflattering posts had been posted before or not, Atheana says in her post that she posted her real-life here. I am simply saying that is a bad, bad, bad, VERY BAD idea.

HarmNone really trying to be helpful

Scott
09-04-2003, 11:44 PM
There is a difference between someone posting about your life, and making an entire thread devoted to flaming you about your life.

Halfsilver
09-04-2003, 11:47 PM
I understand that it's bad to post about one's own personal business, Harmnone.

I didn't post about mine, yet people still felt it was fair game on the flaming grounds.

I never have and never will post about my personal life, as it is no one's business but my own. Hopefully others will see it the same way, but it hasn't been so in the past.

-grays

Weedmage Princess
09-04-2003, 11:48 PM
All tremble and cower.

The bitch has returned for the night.

:smug:

CrystalTears
09-04-2003, 11:50 PM
I understand that it's bad to post about one's own personal business, Harmnone.

I didn't post about mine, yet people still felt it was fair game on the flaming grounds.

I never have and never will post about my personal life, as it is no one's business but my own. Hopefully others will see it the same way, but it hasn't been so in the past.

-grays

Just so that you understand, you weren't the one doing most of the talk about your life. So other than your quick defense to Atheana for all issues, I really don't have a problem with you. ::shrugs::

ElvenRangeress
09-04-2003, 11:52 PM
yep, i'm the bad guy as usual

HarmNone
09-04-2003, 11:54 PM

-grays

So true, grays. Hopefully, Atheana's player has learned from this. It was for her that my post was meant.

Do I wish people would not flame one another? Of course. Do I believe I will live to see the day when my wish is granted? Not on your life!:no:

HarmNone

ElvenRangeress
09-04-2003, 11:55 PM
oh my gosh, am i like invisible or something, i just sat here and told you i didn't say anything about my real life! damnit!

CrystalTears
09-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Not today.

ElvenRangeress
09-04-2003, 11:58 PM
go read, and show me something i said.

HarmNone
09-05-2003, 12:00 AM
yep, i'm the bad guy as usual

Atheana, hon, please. Do not take things so personally. Learn from your mistakes and go on, but go on in a different, better way. Control what you say, think before you post, and if you must speak about something personal, confine your comments to include only things about yourself. Believe me, you will benefit.

HarmNone, still trying like hell

ElvenRangeress
09-05-2003, 12:02 AM
but thats the thing, i didn't say anything about my real life. so what am i trying to learn? not getting offended, just curious i guess

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

HarmNone
09-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Gah! Nevermind! Sheesh! Do as you wish. Babble as you wish. Good luck to ya!

HarmNone gives up

ElvenRangeress
09-05-2003, 12:06 AM
*gazes up* right then. (funny how you gave up without even answering my question, not like i said you were wrong for trying or something)

DCSL
09-05-2003, 12:06 AM
Gah! Nevermind! Sheesh! Do as you wish. Babble as you wish. Good luck to ya!

HarmNone gives up

:o Wow. You made our tolerant Pagan Nun give up. That's gotta be like a super power.

Dextra

ElvenRangeress
09-05-2003, 12:09 AM
*sigh* whatever. i'm getting so tired of this, i'm tired of people being rude to me on this board, i'm tired of everyone getting bashed, and accused for stuff they didn't do, and then someone actually hearing what i'm saying goes away because they took what i said wrong maybe? perhaps someone's willing to explain?

Weedmage Princess
09-05-2003, 12:19 AM
Honestly, you bring it on yourself. I do feel a little bad for your boyfriend...I mean, I think it's pretty honorable that he stands up for you (even though he does it to the point that it's just ridiculous) but you...you do/say some pretty messed up stuff. IE the whole Adyria (or whatever her name is) thing. Can you HONESTLY not see how messed up your comments about her were? Do you REALLY think what you did was right?

DCSL
09-05-2003, 12:25 AM
*sigh* whatever. i'm getting so tired of this, i'm tired of people being rude to me on this board, i'm tired of everyone getting bashed, and accused for stuff they didn't do, and then someone actually hearing what i'm saying goes away because they took what i said wrong maybe? perhaps someone's willing to explain?

Well, I can attempt it, but I get a feeling of futility. But still, never hurts to try.

First, you need to think and make sure of your facts before you post. Leaving aside the issue of whether or not you did post any personal information about yourself, you said you did post that information in post #20837.

Some of us (gasp!) actually believe people are telling the truth sometimes in what they post. That was HarmNone's assumption, I'm guessing. When she told you to not post personal stuff, or really think before you do, she was basing that advice off the fact that you said you did indeed post personal information.

And for more "Think before you post!" you recently called Maimara a bitch in the Graysalin thread (once more, post #20605). She had not even mentioned you in it. And yet in post #20642, you say you'd appreciate no one saying anything bad about you because you don't say anything bad about them... but you just did. I also recall some huge post about Amby too, but I refuse to go back that far to look for the post number.

And thirdly in this lesson of think before you post, there is your expressed desire for all insults and problems with people to be taken to U2U (#20642.) But you go ahead and insult other people on the forums. Lead by example! If you want to keep something private, take it there. By continuing it on the boards, you only make it worse.

And... that's as much as I have the patience for and anyone who knows me will be surprised at even that. If you don't get it now, I don't know what else to do.

Dextra - Should apply for a moderator job!

HarmNone
09-05-2003, 12:38 AM
Well said, Dextra. I hope with all my heart that your words are heard. I do feel badly for Atheana's player, as she seems not to understand what she does that earns her so much enmity here, and in the game. As Graysalin stated, he has advised her not to say certain things, but she does not heed his advice either. Those who cannot listen will not learn. It is like trying to reason with a rock.

Forgive me, Atheana, for turning away. I simply could not think of anything else to say that would clarify my meaning.

HarmNone hates to lose her temper or her patience

Betheny
09-05-2003, 12:50 AM
Atheana, I tried to explain in IMs, I tried to explain on the boards, and what do I get? I get called a bitch. You're talking about people here taking what you say too seriously, perhaps you ought to examine your own issues.

09-05-2003, 03:12 AM
Camri and Kniquee have been trying to deed Adyria tonight in game. It's rather sad actually, they're gonna mess around and get themselves banned (she's been assisting and reporting.)

Betheny
09-05-2003, 03:15 AM
Are you shitting me? Jesus christ. Someone buy those chicks a night with Lisu. Wayyyyy too much angst.

09-05-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
Are you shitting me? Jesus christ. Someone buy those chicks a night with Lisu. Wayyyyy too much angst.

Nope, ask her. They killed her outside hill trolls while she was getting reps. Camri blood bursted her and Kniquee ambushed her. They kept locating her all night, so I let her hang at my house til she talked to the host. She then went to the warrior's guild to get away from them.

This whole thing is crazy, it's been blown way out of proportion.

GS4Gurl
09-05-2003, 03:27 AM

A friend of ours let us know that we were being slandered on a board and THAT is the reason why we are here today.

-grays(PC conspiracy theorist)

Yep yep this is true. Cuz Im the one who started the thread or posted something about Atheana and then others joined. I do not remember which thread it was though. Yes I am too lazy to dig it up. It was long ago and I have slandered so much since then... where dooooes the time go. Bwahahahaaahahhaha!

GS4Gurl
09-05-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage

Nope, ask her. They killed her outside hill trolls while she was getting reps. Camri blood bursted her and Kniquee ambushed her. They kept locating her all night, so I let her hang at my house til she talked to the host. She then went to the warrior's guild to get away from them.

This whole thing is crazy, it's been blown way out of proportion.

Bloody hell! I always miss the fun stuff! Will they be deeding her tomorrow?

Scott
09-05-2003, 03:36 AM
<<<Bloody hell! I always miss the fun stuff! Will they be deeding her tomorrow?>>>

They never planned on deeding her, they killed her once.

09-05-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
<<<Bloody hell! I always miss the fun stuff! Will they be deeding her tomorrow?>>>

They never planned on deeding her, they killed her once.

Apparently, Camri had told her point blank that she would "kill her until she ran out of deeds."

I don't know if Kniquee told her much of anything.

Scott
09-05-2003, 03:43 AM
And she always tell the truth! She's already lied on the boards and everyone know's she's full of shit.

09-05-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
And she always tell the truth! She's already lied on the boards and everyone know's she's full of shit.

I didn't say she always told the truth. I'm just saying that she's my friend, so I choose to believe her.

If it turns out that she isn't being honest about something, oh well. People lie when they feel threatened. That really isn't a big deal to me.

Weedmage Princess
09-05-2003, 06:09 AM
Is it wrong if I say....who cares?

Weedmage Princess
09-05-2003, 06:12 AM
Oh wait we're not talking about the same person... *stare* ...I need some caffeine...too early.

Staerin
09-05-2003, 09:04 AM
Personally I think if any of you were smart you would no longer pay any attention to Adyria when she's saying someone's picking on her. By the sounds of it, either the person that's picking on her doesn't exist, or the actual "picking on her" doesn't exist.

And finally, she seems to like blaming Camri for all her problems. When it was Kniquee that killed her actually, stupidly the first person she says is "out to get her" is Camri. Personally I think ALL of these threads that mention things between Camri, Kniquee, and Adyria or things they've said should be pulled from the boards since I'm tired of hearing all of Adyria's outrageous and idiotic lying.

Camri
09-05-2003, 09:08 AM
<Apparently, Camri had told her point blank that she would "kill her until she ran out of deeds." >

<I don't know if Kniquee told her much of anything. >

<I didn't say she always told the truth. I'm just saying that she's my friend, so I choose to believe her. >

<If it turns out that she isn't being honest about something, oh well. People lie when they feel threatened. That really isn't a big deal to me. >

I didn't say that to her. The only time I spoke to her at all was in a room full of people.

I'm not stupid enough to say something like that to that GM calling shit stirrer.

And by the way Klaive, nice try at a set up to kill us. It's too bad we had Syberus and the old empath with us, isn't it?

Halfsilver
09-05-2003, 09:16 AM
IF something original appeared on these boards...I think I'd have a heart attack.

Will the flaming never end? It's gotten so boring.

-grays:thumbsdown:

CrystalTears
09-05-2003, 09:29 AM
I suggest reading another folder other than Gemstone Complaints.

Someone prep the heart jumpers!

Halfsilver
09-05-2003, 09:30 AM
I know, the only ones that don't contain flames in the other folders are my threads.

The one about drinks and the one about relaxing and the one about 620...All nice neutral posts.

not one flame. ahhhh.

-grays:grin:

Solkern
09-05-2003, 10:06 AM
All because a fucking post doesnt move int he fucking way you want it to doesn't give you the damn right to close it, IT IS favortism, you dont like the thread you close it plain and simple, you didnt like where it was headed plain and simple, all because shit doesnt go the way you WANT it to go, doesn't give you the right to change things, i dont give two shits how long you've been moderating, All because you don't like the way one thread is heading doesn't give you the right to say, well I dont like this thread, or the way its going, and i'm sure no one else does either so i'm closing it, stop bitching, moaning, and crying, stop being power hungry, and just reopen the fucking thread

CrystalTears
09-05-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Solkern
All because a fucking post doesnt move int he fucking way you want it to doesn't give you the damn right to close it

Actually it does, that's why we have moderators to control the movement of the threads and make sure they are consistant and not against the TOS. If the moderators feel that the thread is not resolving anything and is just mindless bickering between a select few, they have the right to close it. It's not favoritism.

Favoritism would have been if Sintik closed the thread because he had personal feelings about it. After we discussed it, he asked for someone else to step in because he wasn't impartial about it. I stepped in when we agreed that it was time to close. That is not favoritism.

All because you don't like the way one thread is heading doesn't give you the right to say, well I dont like this thread, or the way its going, and i'm sure no one else does either so i'm closing it, stop bitching, moaning, and crying, stop being power hungry, and just reopen the fucking thread

And with that well thought out post so eloquently stated, I will respond with a resounding HELL NO.

I also think it's funny that you want the other thread opened when there is already this one. Complain here. I don't see what difference opening the other one will make.

Solkern
09-05-2003, 10:18 AM
Mindless bickering?? thats so damn funny, I've had bent up anger about adyria and the shits shes been doing for ages, I finally get to speak it, and becuase YOU dont like where its going YOU close it, as far as i was concerned a few Mods even posted there about there feelings, all because you had ntohing to say I feel is that, that is why you closed it. I feel that you closed it cause simply, fuck tos, tos has nothing to do with why you closed it, you werent apart of the thread that so many people were, you had no say in anything that was going on, so you use TOS as your excuse to close the thread, simply because you had no say in any of it

Solkern
09-05-2003, 10:20 AM
I don't evne think I want to post here anymore, with the kinda of moderators i've just seen, EDGE COME BACK!

CrystalTears
09-05-2003, 10:23 AM
I was stating TOS and other things are examples of reasons why we close threads.

So let me get this straight. I have to post in a thread to have the "right" to close it? And then you say it's about favoritism? How can it be favoritism if I didn't care about the people involved one way or another?

That thread was going nowhere and the people who were most involved spoke to me and had no problem with me closing it because they realized how heated it got.

I'm sorry that you feel I slighted you from being able to vent your frustrations about her. You still can in this thread. However your constant vulgarities are not encouraging me to feel bad about it though.

Solkern
09-05-2003, 10:27 AM
I didnt speak to you? I've known adyria longer then ANYONE posting here, I've known her since she first came to GS, Honestly you think i give a shit about you feeling bad? it's a damn board, I dont evne know you, why would I care? you claimed you talked to people most involved, yet I didnt get my say in it, you can say what you want about this topic, and I think your totally full of shit, your being very very defensive and thats a sign of being wrong, and unable to admit it.

Solkern
09-05-2003, 10:29 AM
Oh and about being the MOST involved, I"m sorry That i cant sit here 24-7 posting replies so i seem like I'mr eally involved, if you close a thread, ask the people that actually have a true saying in the topic, not just who post the most...

CrystalTears
09-05-2003, 10:31 AM
Good grief, and I'm the defensive one? :lol:

I don't have to explain myself to anyone, I was just stating how it came about for you to understand, yet somehow you want me to be the bad guy. Fine. Have it your way. ::shrugs::

By the way, I had a nice conversation with the nice young lady who started the thread and she didn't have a problem with it.

Solkern
09-05-2003, 10:32 AM
Bad guy, you make false statements! I've talked to people who were msot involved, thats a load of shit, i'm a bad guy? i'm pissed you locsed a thread because you didnt enjoy it. your a MOD, you should explain your actions. WOW you talked to the post starter, so if i started that damn post, and I was like No keep it open, I honestly don't think you'd give two shits

Solkern
09-05-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by CrystalTears

I'm accusing you..so how am i defensive? your the one being sketch about your replies, not giving full ones, sayin g a whole bunch of bullshit.

Solkern
09-05-2003, 10:36 AM
Anyways I'm done wasting my time with this arguement.

CrystalTears
09-05-2003, 10:37 AM
I DID explain at the end of the thread of why it was closed. Several people IMed me and spoke to me about it since that's what I requested people to do who had a problem with the decision for that thread. I don't remember where it said that the moderator has to speak to everyone posting in a thread individually to close it.

Solkern
09-05-2003, 10:38 AM
ok last post about this, you said you TALKED TO PEOPLE INVOLVED LOOKS TO ME YOU TALKED TO ONE! STop lying to make yourself sound better, its not working, goodbye

Chyrain
09-05-2003, 12:34 PM
okay is it just me but...isn't it a little bassackwards when someone closes a thread because it was heated, then goes ahead and argues and gets all huffy in another?

Dang. If I was a monitor and I closed a thread all I'd say was "because I can. deal with it." and never say another word. It's like stomping through the puddle of hypocricy to argue about it.

09-05-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Camri
<Apparently, Camri had told her point blank that she would "kill her until she ran out of deeds." >

<I don't know if Kniquee told her much of anything. >

<I didn't say she always told the truth. I'm just saying that she's my friend, so I choose to believe her. >

<If it turns out that she isn't being honest about something, oh well. People lie when they feel threatened. That really isn't a big deal to me. >

I didn't say that to her. The only time I spoke to her at all was in a room full of people.

I'm not stupid enough to say something like that to that GM calling shit stirrer.

And by the way Klaive, nice try at a set up to kill us. It's too bad we had Syberus and the old empath with us, isn't it?

Um, I didn't try to kill you. If I had wanted to kill you, I would've imploded you and voln fogged before you found me.

I don't kill for Adyria, and I'm also a policy player, I've been helping her with the gamehosts and her assisting. Killing you was never in my plans and would certainly cause complications in what we were shooting for at that point.

CrystalTears
09-05-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Chyrain
okay is it just me but...isn't it a little bassackwards when someone closes a thread because it was heated, then goes ahead and argues and gets all huffy in another?

I wasn't huffy. Someone asked me why I closed it and I did. They didn't like my answer. I can't help that.

Dang. If I was a monitor and I closed a thread all I'd say was "because I can. deal with it." and never say another word. It's like stomping through the puddle of hypocricy to argue about it.

"Because I can so deal with it" doesn't cut it so don't say that would have been fine. Even with my explanation it still wasn't good enough. I was nice enough to explain my stance when I felt I didn't need to and I still got slammed for it. I wasn't the one who came in here insulting someone for closing a thread. That was all pointed at me so perhaps I was a bit on the defensive side. I WAS getting insulted.

I can't win for trying. Oh well. I give up. You all win.

09-05-2003, 01:06 PM
Also, Camri, keep in mind that I personally have nothing against you or Kniquee.

I am Adyria's friend, not necessarily your enemy.

If you wish to make ludicrous assumptions regarding my intentions, however, that certainly can be resolved. Rest assured, I do not yield my attacks because other old people are present. If I want to kill someone, I'll make an implode/fog macro, find them outside of town and execute them, getting to safety before anyone knows what happened.

Don't assume things about me, please. You have nothing to fear from me unless you decide to try to paint me as something that I am not.

My involvement in this matter is only as support for Adyria, not as her assassin. Thanks.

Camri
09-05-2003, 01:53 PM
<<Also, Camri, keep in mind that I personally have nothing against you or Kniquee.>>

<<I am Adyria's friend, not necessarily your enemy. >>

<<If you wish to make ludicrous assumptions regarding my intentions, however, that certainly can be resolved. Rest assured, I do not yield my attacks because other old people are present. If I want to kill someone, I'll make an implode/fog macro, find them outside of town and execute them, getting to safety before anyone knows what happened. >>

<<Don't assume things about me, please. You have nothing to fear from me unless you decide to try to paint me as something that I am not. >>

<<My involvement in this matter is only as support for Adyria, not as her assassin. Thanks. >>

Tell it how you want to, Klaive.

All of the events leading up to her death say differently.

From when you made the announcement on the Voln net, telling everyone you and Adyrias exact location. To the fact that you stayed in the shadows throughout the entire event.

I hesitated to cast when we arrived, because I knew you had to be in that room someplace, and I was waiting to see what you were going to do.

I'm going to be hard to convince that you weren't planning to attack, but changed your mind because we weren't alone.

I don't think of you as an enemy in the game, Klaive. But I do think you should becareful what you believe, and who you associate yourself with. That's not any kind of threat or warning. Just a bit of personal advice that you might find useful.

Also, next time someone runs to you with a sob story, maybe you should verify it somehow before you run to the boards with it.

There were plenty of people in the cul de sac when I spoke to Adyria. I'm sure any of them could have verified for you what was said.

09-05-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Camri

Tell it how you want to, Klaive.

All of the events leading up to her death say differently.

From when you made the announcement on the Voln net, telling everyone you and Adyrias exact location. To the fact that you stayed in the shadows throughout the entire event.

I hesitated to cast when we arrived, because I knew you had to be in that room someplace, and I was waiting to see what you were going to do.

I'm going to be hard to convince that you weren't planning to attack, but changed your mind because we weren't alone.

I don't think of you as an enemy in the game, Klaive. But I do think you should becareful what you believe, and who you associate yourself with. That's not any kind of threat or warning. Just a bit of personal advice that you might find useful.

Also, next time someone runs to you with a sob story, maybe you should verify it somehow before you run to the boards with it.

There were plenty of people in the cul de sac when I spoke to Adyria. I'm sure any of them could have verified for you what was said.

Okay, how about I ask you like this...

Do you want me to kill you on sight, or do you want me to continue as I have been?

Trust me, I don't give a damn if you were surrounded by Tsin, Drizzsdt, Malok, Methais and Kadesha, if I wanted to kill you, I'd kill you.

I do not violate policy, ever. I am applying for Mentorship and have no desire to marr my pristine record. Attacking you would've violated policy as I have absolutely no consent.

If you want to know the full story, here it is.

Adyria said you had threatened to kill her in your quest to deed her when she next stepped outside town.

So we assisted and told the host of the plot.

Afterwards, we left town and she was working on tackle ranks. I sent the thought to help bait you out there so you'd kill her.

You weren't coming, so she suggested I hide because you may be hesitant to attack her with me there.

So I hide, within 5 seconds, you show, bloodburst her and Kniquee ambushes her.

Mission Accomplished. By the time you had arrived, she had already reported and assisted.

I'm friends with Violenttmoon, and I'm certainly not afraid of Syberus. I never intended to harm anyone, my goal was to help Adyria by getting you to kill her with the GMs watching.

My track record proves that I have no qualms with attacking people much older than me, even groups of older people.

I have stood up to Kylinarr, Kadesha, Drizzsdt, Yactaevia and whoever else saw fit to attempt to bully me in the past.

Most of them give up because I have far too many deeds to ever go demonic, and only the first death is free.

I kill people who don't really bother me.

Those that upset me OOC get reported.

Again, I will say it and hopefully you can take it to heart...

I never, at any point in time, had any plans or inclination to attack you or anyone who you arrived there with. I do not kill people for others, that is a violation of policy and I choose to use policy, not violate it.

Notsosweet
09-05-2003, 02:11 PM
Also, Camri, keep in mind that I personally have nothing against you or Kniquee.

I am Adyria's friend, not necessarily your enemy.

If you wish to make ludicrous assumptions regarding my intentions, however, that certainly can be resolved. Rest assured, I do not yield my attacks because other old people are present. If I want to kill someone, I'll make an implode/fog macro, find them outside of town and execute them, getting to safety before anyone knows what happened.

Don't assume things about me, please. You have nothing to fear from me unless you decide to try to paint me as something that I am not.

My involvement in this matter is only as support for Adyria, not as her assassin. Thanks.

No one even said you were her assassian, but i think you just confirmed it , so thanks!! Adyria is once again lying..Camri NEVER told her she would deed her.. gimme a break seems to me this is just like the Ariond thing where he was going to deed her too , which she later retracted . You want to be her friend.. go ahead no one is trying to stop you . But before you start with the she said he said.. come ask one of us .. And hell yes i killed her and i'd do it again. It was a set up and you know it. But deny it all you want i think Adyria is rubbing off on you.

09-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Notsosweet

No one even said you were her assassian, but i think you just confirmed it , so thanks!! Adyria is once again lying..Camri NEVER told her she would deed her.. gimme a break seems to me this is just like the Ariond thing where he was going to deed her too , which she later retracted . You want to be her friend.. go ahead no one is trying to stop you . But before you start with the she said he said.. come ask one of us .. And hell yes i killed her and i'd do it again. It was a set up and you know it. But deny it all you want i think Adyria is rubbing off on you.

It was a set up, I just posted that. But not to kill you, to get you in trouble with the GMs. I don't know if they've spoken to you yet or not, but significant progress was made last night. You both fell right into it and the GMs were indeed watching when you killed her. Keep it up and we'll soon see the fruits of our labors.

09-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Also, try to keep in mind that I don't so much want you locked out. I want you forced to leave Adyria alone.

I'm serving as more of an advisor to her right now than anything else.

Camri
09-05-2003, 02:24 PM
Reports have been made from our side too.

I bet she didn't tell you that, did she?

Notsosweet
09-05-2003, 02:30 PM
Also, try to keep in mind that I don't so much want you locked out. I want you forced to leave Adyria alone.

FORCED TO LEAVE HER ALONE !!! Oh please this has gone way to far . Do what you want , have her call the GM's. she will with or without you , she always has hopefully they see through her bullshit and if not it wasnt like she was innocent in all of this . Maybe you should tell her to leave us alone.. theres an idea ?!

09-05-2003, 02:41 PM

FORCED TO LEAVE HER ALONE !!! Oh please this has gone way to far . Do what you want , have her call the GM's. she will with or without you , she always has hopefully they see through her bullshit and if not it wasnt like she was innocent in all of this . Maybe you should tell her to leave us alone.. theres an idea ?!

I believe it was you who killed her last night, no?

I would say that implies that you're the one harrassing/stalking her.

She wasn't attempting to hunt you down outside of town, was she?

I would be happy if a GM yanked you, Camri and Adyria and told BOTH parties to leave each other the hell alone.

All I am after is peace.

Gokkem
09-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Solkern I just want to clarify that mods don't just close threads on a whim. It is discussed among the mods, not necessarily the posters. If the mods decide that it should be closed, then it gets closed. Case over.

I agree with Crystaltears; the thread was not going anywhere and turned into a flamefest between a couple people.

Since these new boards have been implemented, a total of 3 threads have been closed (that I can remember). It's not a common thing, but when it happens you just have to trust the decisions of the mods and admins. If you don't like it, take it to the Forum Concerns and Requests folder.

09-05-2003, 02:56 PM

Let me paraphrase so what you are saying is clear. As long as you can kill the offender, you don't have a problem. But if you are getting your ass kicked, it's time to WARN INTERACTION or whatever you kids do.

Don't fail to mention that when you get your ass kicked IC, you get upset OOC. I've seen you say "Don't cast at me, I want no more interaction" to more people than I can remember, and then continue on your way to quake folks and expect no repercussions. You've never told me that interaction line, but I've seen you give it to folks that were about to squash you like a bug (the day the EN trail opened springs to mind) for quaking them multiple times.

I've killed you more than once, and the reality of what happens when a character has a conflict with Klaive is far different than the illusion that you presented.:thumbsup:

In all fairness, most of my Klaive ass-kicking days are in the past, before you gave your character away or whatever.

09-05-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Tea & Strumpets

Let me paraphrase so what you are saying is clear. As long as you can kill the offender, you don't have a problem. But if you are getting your ass kicked, it's time to WARN INTERACTION or whatever you kids do.

Don't fail to mention that when you get your ass kicked IC, you get upset OOC. I've seen you say "Don't cast at me, I want no more interaction" to more people than I can remember, and then continue on your way to quake folks and expect no repercussions. You've never told me that interaction line, but I've seen you give it to folks that were about to squash you like a bug (the day the EN trail opened springs to mind) for quaking them multiple times.

I've killed you more than once, and the reality of what happens when a character has a conflict with Klaive is far different than the illusion that you presented.:thumbsup:

In all fairness, most of my Klaive ass-kicking days are in the past, before you gave your character away or whatever.

I can kill Camri or Kniquee with ease. I did not because they are not my enemies.

They upset Adyria OOC, so she's reporting/assisting.

I don't know who you played, but I only tell people to stop interacting with me if they are harrassing me and it's getting annoying. If I enter into a conflict, I am prepared to lose in the event that the other party is stronger than Klaive.

I don't know about the EN opening, I don't much recall conflicts of the past. But to my recollection, I was never assaulted or attacked on the way to the EN for the first time.

I don't report people I can't beat. I just avoid them when possible and stand up to them and get killed if they force it.

I report people who do stupid things like bind me for 5 minutes and then bind me again. That's abuse and truly annoying OOC.

I also report those who are trying to assault me for purely OOC reasons.

Notsosweet
09-05-2003, 03:21 PM

I don't have to explain myself to anyone, I was just stating how it came about for you to understand, yet somehow you want me to be the bad guy. Fine. Have it your way. ::shrugs::

By the way, I had a nice conversation with the nice young lady who started the thread and she didn't have a problem with it.

I did speak to CrystalTears about her closing the thread i started and to be honest i think she did the right thing.. so one was listening i was way to pissed to calm down and post in a better manner , so once it was closed , i decided i should speak to her.. shes not the only one i said i was sorry for offending in my post , i do realise it got out of hand , and yes we can still post here about Adyria if we wish , But these people are right , we dont have to be such Assholes when we are posting, maybe if we try to get our point across without being such bitches and assholes people will be more likley to listen to us ?! I do understand that a lot of people dont like her and thats ok .. but i really am glad my thread was closed, it was giving me an ulcer :D

Notsosweet
09-05-2003, 03:22 PM

I did speak to CrystalTears about her closing the thread i started and to be honest i think she did the right thing.. so one was listening i was way to pissed to calm down and post in a better manner , so once it was closed , i decided i should speak to her.. shes not the only one i said i was sorry for offending in my post , i do realise it got out of hand , and yes we can still post here about Adyria if we wish , But these people are right , we dont have to be such Assholes when we are posting, maybe if we try to get our point across without being such bitches and assholes people will be more likley to listen to us ?! I do understand that a lot of people dont like her and thats ok .. but i really am glad my thread was closed, it was giving me an ulcer :D

oops i ment NO one was listening ! < slaps herself >

CrystalTears
09-05-2003, 03:24 PM
You don't support attacks for OOC reasons yet you support Adyria for hers since it seems she's the one who started the OOC mess. That doesn't seem to make sense to me.

I don't suggest you meddle in their problems and let them settle it on their own, as personal advice to you from a neutral party. If you want to have a clean slate, don't get involved in someone's affair that has nothing to do with you.

Notsosweet
09-05-2003, 03:28 PM
<< I can kill Camri or Kniquee with ease. I did not because they are not my enemies.

They upset Adyria OOC, so she's reporting/assisting. >>

I think you should take this up with me Klaive you know how to contact me , if you wish to speak further about it. And one thing.. she upset us OOC first so why dont you look at the facts here before you start in again . Find me if you wish to .

09-05-2003, 03:30 PM
You don't support attacks for OOC reasons yet you support Adyria for hers since it seems she's the one who started the OOC mess. That doesn't seem to make sense to me.

I don't suggest you meddle in their problems and let them settle it on their own, as personal advice to you from a neutral party. If you want to have a clean slate, don't get involved in someone's affair that has nothing to do with you.

First, I support and stand behind my friends unconditionally. Wrong or Right.

Secondly, I will never have a clean slate. I fundamentally disagree with the GemStone populace on things that we both feel very strongly about (i.e. patriotism). It doesn't matter how hard I try, I can only resist the urge to state my opinion when nobody else is stating theirs.

When posts spring up about patriotism and religion, I fail to restrain myself every time and dash everything I had worked for up until that point.

Standing behind Adyria is not about logic or my morals, it's about loyalty to a friend. Loyalty that I show all of my friends no matter what they do or say.

Bobmuhthol
09-05-2003, 03:33 PM
Idiots don't deserve loyalty. By giving it, you are an idiot. "My friends are too important to not stand behind!!" Your friends are too stupid for that.

09-05-2003, 03:38 PM

I don't know about the EN opening, I don't much recall conflicts of the past. But to my recollection, I was never assaulted or attacked on the way to the EN for the first time.

It was pretty much known where the trail would open, so there were big groups of people waiting in the area. You'd run through quaking, and then dash back to town to get into the constable's range.

09-05-2003, 03:43 PM

It was pretty much known where the trail would open, so there were big groups of people waiting in the area. You'd run through quaking, and then dash back to town to get into the constable's range.

Oh, I probably did. That was my version of a practical joke.

CrystalTears
09-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Heh well I meant your clean slate for that mentoring (which kinda makes me worried for the masses). ;)

09-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Heh well I meant your clean slate for that mentoring (which kinda makes me worried for the masses). ;)

Ohh. Hehe. Well, I'm not gonna attack anyone or violate policy over this.

I will stand behind my friends, but I won't violate policy for them.

Adyria has never asked me to kill anyone, but if she did, I still wouldn't. I don't risk things like that. :)

09-05-2003, 04:04 PM

Oh, I probably did. That was my version of a practical joke. [/quote]

I know. It might have been funny without the part about running back to town to get into constabulary range. I've sure used my share of area affect spells on large crowds, but I don't pick fights and then run to town like my ass is on fire.

Unfortunately, that last part of your joke is played out, since all the other snerts rely on the constable to protect them after they cause trouble as well. Maybe if you did the quake part of the joke, without using the punchline that all the other imbeciles use (hiding behind the constable), you'd have better luck.

09-05-2003, 04:06 PM

Oh, I probably did. That was my version of a practical joke.

I know. It might have been funny without the part about running back to town to get into constabulary range. I've sure used my share of area affect spells on large crowds, but I don't pick fights and then run to town like my ass is on fire.

Unfortunately, that last part of your joke is played out, since all the other snerts rely on the constable to protect them after they cause trouble as well. Maybe if you did the quake part of the joke, without using the punchline that all the other imbeciles use (hiding behind the constable), you'd have better luck. [/quote]

That isn't hiding.

Wanna kill me? By all means! But yes, you WILL pay for it. :D

Bobmuhthol
09-05-2003, 04:07 PM
Isn't that somewhat mechanics abuse? In a game sense, I could see an idiot doing it in real life, but they'd also kill the person, hide the evidence, and try to not get caught..

09-05-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Isn't that somewhat mechanics abuse? In a game sense, I could see an idiot doing it in real life, but they'd also kill the person, hide the evidence, and try to not get caught..

No, it's not mechanics abuse. If you kill someone in town, you are subject to a murder charge.

In real life, if I knew someone wanted to kill me, I'd stay in public places so that if they did kill me, they'd be almost guaranteed to go down for it.

It's the same in GS. The entire town of Wehnimer's Landing is full of people. The vast majority are just implied people though. If you walk around, there may be no one in the room with you, yet the streets can be "bustling". The point is, in town, there's always someone to scream, "I just saw this guy kill so and so! Constable! Come get him!"

Solkern
09-05-2003, 07:48 PM
AWWW all you mods, are so damn cute. ROFL

Skirmisher
09-05-2003, 07:51 PM

First, I support and stand behind my friends unconditionally. Wrong or Right.

Standing behind Adyria is not about logic or my morals, it's about loyalty to a friend. Loyalty that I show all of my friends no matter what they do or say.

God you are an idiot Klaive.

I try. I mean I really try not to say that about people, but you are one of those complete asses who simply will NOT take advice no matter how helpful.

You are such a stereotypical lone wolf cynical angry young man rebel type its almost painful. Yet it is your very angry young man syndrome that keeps you from seeing just how much of a sheep you are in your go against the grain mentality.

A true friend will tell you when you are screwing up and smack you in the head to snap you out of doing idiotic things, NOT just stand there and go "Uhhh....dduhhh....I will support you no matter what you do ever."

That and "Love means never having to say your sorry" must be two of the most entirely foolish things I have ever heard.

If your friend is lying you will look even more stupid than you already do. A new low!

Oh how I wish I could see you ten years or so down the road when you look back at yourself during these times and cringe.

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by Skirmisher]

GS4Gurl
09-05-2003, 08:55 PM
"I do not violate policy, ever. I am applying for Mentorship and have no desire to marr my pristine record."

---Pristine record? Hahaha I know so many people who have reported you for hundreds of things over the years its not even funny. Running in and out of rooms quaking and being a total snert. Yeah riiight I can see them accepting YOU as a mentor. NOT!

"My track record proves that I have no qualms with attacking people much older than me, even groups of older people."

---Which is why you won't be a mentor.

"I kill people who don't really bother me."

----Another PRISTINE reason why you won't be a mentor. You kill people who don't really bother you and you think you have a pristine record. Are you on crack?

"It was a set up, I just posted that. But not to kill you, to get you in trouble with the GMs."

"Also, try to keep in mind that I don't so much want you locked out. I want you forced to leave Adyria alone."

---Gads does this guy never stop contradicting himself?-----

"All I am after is peace."

---All you're after is peace yet you deliberately "set up" a senerio so that "your friend" would get killed, just for the sole purpose of getting Camri and Kniquee in trouble? Did you actually say a GM was all for you doing this? I should hope not. Isn't being a instigator against policy?

--You defend your "friends" whether they're right or wrong. How dumb can you be?! Wouldn't it be better to help them see the err of their ways so they won't keep getting the shit that they get?
It's like "Well I KNOW the stove top is hot and she keeps burning her hand on it over and over, but I won't try to stop her or say hey don't do that cus she's my friend and I stand by her wrong or right."

Yeah idiot stand by her and let her get burned over and over... keep kicking the stove for burning her but whatever you do don't keep her from touching it over and over.

Klaive you have reached a new level of total ignorance that I will never understand.

Notsosweet
09-05-2003, 09:09 PM
Camri and Kniquee have been trying to deed Adyria tonight in game. It's rather sad actually, they're gonna mess around and get themselves banned (she's been assisting and reporting.)

You are a liar and an instigator Klaive just like Adyria .. Yes i killed one time NO one ever said we would deed her.. yet another one of your schemes to get us into trouble. Get off your high horse you are no better than she is. Im not saying i did the right thing by killing her.. but she sure has hell left me alone ever since.

StrayRogue
09-05-2003, 09:13 PM
Ignore him. He's a goon.

Camri
09-05-2003, 10:05 PM
<<Ignore him. He's a goon.>>

Awww, I don't think he's a goon.

I think he's just licked too many feet.

09-05-2003, 10:07 PM
I don't want friends who tell me when I'm wrong. I end up hurting people who do that. I want friends who stand behind me unconditionally.

So that's the kind of friend I am.

If she wants to self-destruct, I'll help her.

If she wants to wage war, I'll do all I can without getting involved.

As for a pristine record, keep in mind what I mean by that.

I have never in all the years I've been in GemStone III recieved an official warning for anything. I get reported, I get complained about, but warnings are what matter most. And I have none.

GS4Gurl
09-05-2003, 10:18 PM
I don't want friends who tell me when I'm wrong. I end up hurting people who do that. I want friends who stand behind me unconditionally.

So that's the kind of friend I am.

If she wants to self-destruct, I'll help her.

If she wants to wage war, I'll do all I can without getting involved.

As for a pristine record, keep in mind what I mean by that.

I have never in all the years I've been in GemStone III recieved an official warning for anything. I get reported, I get complained about, but warnings are what matter most. And I have none.

Wow, I am glad you are not my friend then. "If she wants to self destruct I will help her" That's got to be the most horrible thing you can do for a friend. In fact, a TRUE friend would NOT do that. That's just dumb.

Klaive, seriously you think just because you don't have any official warnings (that you know of) means you have a pristine record? Um, no it doesn't. Furthermore, I have known people who have gotten offical warnings without even knowing it. A friend of mine had like three official warnings that they just found out about when they got locked out. It happens all the time.

Just because for some reason you dont know about them doesn't mean they are not there. You may have been afk when one was finally issued to you for all you know.

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by GS4Gurl]

CrystalTears
09-05-2003, 10:57 PM
Where can I find a friend like that?! I'm jealous of Adyria that she gets to have a friend who'll help push her off a cliff to end her life! He's supporting her! What a trooper. Gosh. :rolleyes:

Weedmage Princess
09-05-2003, 10:59 PM
Klaive...you REALLY suck. I just want you to know that.

GSLeloo
09-05-2003, 11:05 PM
Ok, I have been reading these posts for several days and have not yet posted. (The Adyria/Kniquee threads) But tonight I decided it was time to finally speak up. I know Adyria a lot better than Atheana for one main reason, I have both been her friend and her enemy and hating someone really allows you to see them a lot more clearly. (As I did hate her for over four months) I know a lot of what she does is because she's insecure and it's how she acts in situations. I am also fully aware that she uses people, plays people, especially men who for God knows what reason are very easily played by her. She knows what she's doing when she says things that she shouldn't (lies, secrets) and knows she shouldn't say them but she still does and only later when she has to deal with repercussions does she duck behind the fact that she was too upset to realize what she was saying. She also says that she has problems and that's why she lies but I don't think that's it. I think she lies to help herself and lies to get herself out of it. She doesn't have mental problems or some great tragedy in her life that makes her lie so much. She has no excuse, she lies cause she wants to. The Adyria that has been on this board, that was easily shown as a liar, as a cruel person and someone that knowingly hurt other innocent people for her own gain is the real her. And I guess it's the type of situation where she can't change so you accept her for that or you don't. I made a truce with her, have been during the entire posts but she broke that truce when she lied to me over three times, even when I gave her a chance to fess up. I admit this is rather irrelevant but it is finally getting out my thoughts on all of this. Klaive is on her side cause.. well he kind of seems like a pretty bad friend cause you'd kind of HOPE a friend would help you and he seems more likely to allow you to hurt yourself. Do I hate Adyria? Not necessarily, I'm just done with her. If you hate someone, you keep them in you to a certain point. I've let go of her in all ways and she is nonexistant to me now.

StrayRogue
09-05-2003, 11:08 PM
Hun...paragraphs.

GSLeloo
09-05-2003, 11:12 PM
Yeah I know... guess I was so excited i could finally post that I forgot paragraphs...

Oops...

Staerin
09-05-2003, 11:15 PM
I've got a bright idea. How about next time a GM comes after you about these set-ups from Klaive, you just give them the link to this message board topic and let THEM decide what to do with his attempt at getting the GM's to kick you out of Gemstone.

Notsosweet
09-05-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Staerin
I've got a bright idea. How about next time a GM comes after you about these set-ups from Klaive, you just give them the link to this message board topic and let THEM decide what to do with his attempt at getting the GM's to kick you out of Gemstone.

yeah well i dont think it worked < his little plan > No one has contacted me either by email or IG and ive been here most of the day so.. I think it's another crock of ALIEN SHIT.. oh well im done with the both of them i gave him the chance to talk to me .. in fact i encouraged it and he didnt . so Im done. :spin:

09-05-2003, 11:47 PM

Originally posted by Staerin

yeah well i dont think it worked < his little plan > No one has contacted me either by email or IG and ive been here most of the day so.. I think it's another crock of ALIEN SHIT.. oh well im done with the both of them i gave him the chance to talk to me .. in fact i encouraged it and he didnt . so Im done. :spin:

You said I knew how to contact you. I don't.

Praytell, how do I do it?

CrystalTears
09-05-2003, 11:51 PM
You could have started off with a U2U. :D

Adhara
09-05-2003, 11:54 PM
Oh my... 234 was it?

HarmNone
09-05-2003, 11:55 PM
If it were me, I would not give out information on anything that is not a throw-away account. No way would I give my regular email addy or IM contact info. As CrystalTears suggested, U2U is a good alternative.

HarmNone

CrystalTears
09-05-2003, 11:56 PM
I think he was using the metric system with that figure.

Snapp
09-06-2003, 12:15 AM
I definitely wouldn't worry about getting in trouble from a report/assist that Adyria did..Mainly because she does it so much, I'm sure they just roll their eyes and say "Okay Adyria, we'll look into it." Kind of like a Haashek-type thing.

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Snapp
I definitely wouldn't worry about getting in trouble from a report/assist that Adyria did..Mainly because she does it so much, I'm sure they just roll their eyes and say "Okay Adyria, we'll look into it." Kind of like a Haashek-type thing.

Yep yep.

I was told by a GM that people known to "cry wolf" alot, aka report for stupid little things all the time endup getting ignored or not taken very seriously.

09-06-2003, 12:23 AM
You could have started off with a U2U. :D

U2Us don't make a sound. I never notice I have them til they've built up to the double digits.

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 12:24 AM
well duh start looking at the top of your screen more often.....

CrystalTears
09-06-2003, 12:32 AM
U2Us don't make a sound. I never notice I have them til they've built up to the double digits.

With a man of such keen intellect and astounding IQ, I didn't think you needed a sound like Pavlov's dog to have you do something. I figured you would be in tune to your surroundings and notice all nuances of a page that may appear slightly different than normal.

Or maybe I should stop following Edaarin's example and quit drinking and posting.

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 12:34 AM
*takes advantage of CT*

HarmNone
09-06-2003, 12:36 AM
Perhaps those of such vaunted intellect have the capability to raise and lower their IQ at will. When it serves their purpose they find it easy to instantly become moronic. Ya think?

HarmNone

StrayRogue
09-06-2003, 12:38 AM
He's probably re-programming the Norad defense computers while absent mindedly reading the boards. Forgive him for being an idiot, his mind is elsewhere.

GS4Gurl
09-06-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
He's probably re-programming the Norad defense computers while absent mindedly reading the boards. Forgive him for being an idiot, his mind is elsewhere.

ROFLMFAO

09-06-2003, 05:46 AM
?

Betheny
09-06-2003, 07:09 AM

Dear God, there goes DuBuqe, Iowa.

09-06-2003, 07:45 PM

Dear God, there goes DuBuqe, Iowa.

Girls can't be knights. Someone change the coding to make Maimara a Dame instead.

Betheny
09-06-2003, 07:50 PM
Wtf is wrong with me being a knight? Joan of Arc was a knight. So I'll duct tape my boobs down and shave my head. Happy?!

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 07:51 PM
Wtf is wrong with me being a knight? Joan of Arc was a knight. So I'll duct tape my boobs down and shave my head. Happy?!

Just don't demand to be an amazon..its such a waste of a perfectly good boob :no:

-Adredrin

09-06-2003, 07:58 PM

As long as you pretend to be a male, I'm okay with it.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:02 PM
wait..they had duct tape back then...they had ducts back then? Daaaaaamn...

-Adredrin

09-06-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
wait..they had duct tape back then...they had ducts back then? Daaaaaamn...

-Adredrin

No, back then it was Duck Tape.

For taping Ducks together.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:07 PM
Har har hardie har....har har...

-Adredrin

09-06-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
Har har hardie har....har har...

-Adredrin

Captain Jack Sparrow used it to tape down her boobies too and pretend she was a man. Jenny Depp did the same for her role as the famous pirate.

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:23 PM
hrm..I coulda sworn the person playing Jark Sparrow was a man in the new movie..unless that was some inside joke..Jenny Depp..heh

-Adredrin

CrystalTears
09-06-2003, 08:24 PM
Hey no knocking of Johnny Depp! That actor rules!

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 08:26 PM
well, I must admit, I went to the movie with little knowledge about the book or anything..and that Jack Sparrow was really fruty in the movie..heh.

-Adredrin

09-06-2003, 09:28 PM
Johnny Depp was excellent as Captain Jack, but we all know that he missed his true calling.

He should've been Louis in "Interview with the Vampire" instead of Brad Pitt. They should do a remake with Stewart Townsend as Lestat and Johnny Depp as Louis...

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/GemStone/johnnydepp.jpg

...Dakota Fanning could be Claudia!

Or if we get really desperate... the Olsen Twins!

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/GemStone/olsens.jpg

Trinitis
09-06-2003, 09:29 PM
Uhh..k..

not

-Adredrin