PDA

View Full Version : Well didn't take Wyrom long to take after his predecessors and higher ups

Pages : [1] 2

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 01:46 PM
So here is Crime's complaint on the official forums (he also posts here):

So I spend 150k to premium portal over to Ta'Illistim to visit a merchant on Martin Luther King day. I'm a dark elf, turns out the merchant is in a "no dark elves allowed bar". Umm on MLK day, so I assist to discuss my 150k wasted to visit this merchant, express a touch of OMG for this event on MLK day, and I get a GM named BESSIE? I'm no dark elf IRL, but OMG, just a touch insensitive. Anyway, the response was "this town is known for not liking dark elves", too bad.

So today, 1/29, there is a merchant on the calendar in Ta'Vaalor, says from 7:30pm to 8:30pm, so I figure I'm not late, spend 250k to premium portal over, arrive just past 8pm. Sorry Crime you're too late, the guy right in front of you is the last customer... I'm a guy who values MY time, and if the event says 7:30-8:30pm and I arrive in that window I expect I've made any cutoff for a non "spin" selection. Not to mention it's in the near Ghost Town of Ta'Vaalor... guess they don't want me visiting again...

So I petition this since it's apparently a Simutronic's Calendar issue. I get Elysani, who strong arms me regarding proper use of the ASSIST verb and threatens revoking my assist ability. BLINK. So I ask her if she's a Senior GM, she refuses to answer me, then finally states that her rank in the organization has nothing to do with my assist. I say, if she's not a Senior GM would she please set me up to speak with one. She agrees to set up a referral, then vanishes.... no referral received. So per her instructions, here it is.

You quietly say, "What exactly is the assist for if not to discuss getting help."
Elysani says, "But like I was saying, continuation of ASSISTs regarding merchanting sessions comes with the risk of your ASSIST ability being revoked."
Elysani says, "It's for requesting assistance, but not for merchant related issues."
You quietly say, "This wasn't merchant related."
You quietly say, "This was Simutronics Calendar."
Elysani says, "Bring it to the official forums."
Elysani asks, "Is there anything else you care to discuss this evening?"
You quietly ask, "Are you a senior GM?"
Elysani asks, "Is there anything else regarding your assist that you'd care to discuss this evening?"
Elysani asks, "Is there anything else regarding your current assist that you'd care to discuss this evening?"
You quietly ask, "Why won't you answer my question?"
Elysani says, "Well, you have a good evening."
You quietly say, "Wow."
You quietly ask, "Really?"
Elysani says, "My status on staff isn't something up for discussion."
You quietly say, "I would like to speak to a Senior GM please if you are not one."
Elysani says, "I can set you up for a referral."
You quietly say, "Thank you."
Elysani says, "I'll get that set up for you, have a good evening."
Elysani waves.
You wave.

I'm a bit stunned at the stiff response. I'm just a guy going by their schedule and all I have to say is blah...

I'm fairly certain Crime is a relatively new player, I could be wrong about that though. Okay, was his complaint unnecessary? Should he have "known better" than to do an assist for this rather than go to the official forums? I don't know, like I said I'm pretty sure he's new so maybe he had no idea about the official forums and the "proper" usage of the assist verb.

So what does Wyrom do?

Crime, the reason for the GM being short with you, you've assisted 33 times and reported 37 times in the last 90 days.

Atta boy, Wyrom. Make the guy look like a jerk off who does nothing but spam assists and reports all day. Was this really necessary to be brought out in the open? Of course it was, it's par for the course for Simu staff to make their customers look like idiots.

Just look at some of the replies Crime got AFTER Wyrom's little post there. Also keep in mind the first reply to Crime's post was very civil and apologetic.

Stop wasting people's time. I'd rather have the GMs building the game than dealing with your insane assisting/reporting addiction.

30+ assists in 90 days means you're assisting every three days? That is clearly going to label you as a problem customer who's concerns are going to have less weight. It's like the lady who returns her meal every time she comes into the restauran. Eventually the servers/cooks get fed up. Luckily the gms can't spit in your food.

Crime,
It sounds to me like you're doing a lot of ASSISTing and REPORTing for things that should be BUGged and posted on the forums. I know that sometimes the preference to have someone right there to talk to can feel like you're actually being heard, but really... 33 assists in 90 days? That's kind of crazy. Instead of just relying on one tool to find answers to your problems, why not utilize everything Simu offers?

Seriously, 70 reports/assists in 90 days? That blows my mind.

Good job, Wyrom. With one simple post you managed to turn a thread from an upset customer around on him and get your defenders to attack him for something that was 100% unrelated to his post. But why should I be surprised? This is the same guy who told me a week or so ago I was "always running my mouth" and that basically people like me should shut up and just give Simu money without asking questions.

How long has Wyrom been on this job officially now? Like 6 months?

Gelston
01-30-2015, 01:48 PM
Crime is not even remotely a new player.

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 01:50 PM
Crime is not even remotely a new player.

Oh. Could have sworn he was. Still, the rest of my point stands.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 01:53 PM
Oh. Could have sworn he was. Still, the rest of my point stands.

I don't know, 70 reports/assist in 90 days does sound a little extreme. Also, lol at him for trying to pull the race card. That Inn has been like that since that Inn came into existence. It isn't new.

I remember Crime from vent though... Yeah, you are picking the wrong dude to SJW for here.

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 01:56 PM
I don't know, 70 reports/assist in 90 days does sound a little extreme. Also, lol at him for trying to pull the race card. That Inn has been like that since that Inn came into existence. It isn't new.

Yeah, Crime mentioned something about the dark elf/MLK thing on lnet and I thought he was just saying it to be funny, no idea he actually thought it was planned or something on Simu's part :p

I remember Crime from vent though... Yeah, you are picking the wrong dude to SJW for here.

I don't know Crime at all and this really has nothing to do with him being new or not. It has to do with Wyrom mentioning a fact in public that had 100% nothing to do with Crime's complaint. I'm fairly certain Wyrom knew exactly what he was doing too when he mentioned that; to get people to mock Crime. It worked fantastically.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 01:58 PM
Yeah, Crime mentioned something about the dark elf/MLK thing on lnet and I thought he was just saying it to be funny, no idea he actually thought it was planned or something on Simu's part :p

I don't know Crime at all and this really has nothing to do with him being new or not. It has to do with Wyrom mentioning a fact in public that had 100% nothing to do with Crime's complaint. I'm fairly certain Wyrom knew exactly what he was doing too when he mentioned that; to get people to mock Crime. It worked fantastically.

I think it has a lot to do with Crime's complaint. In that he complains a lot. About every little thing. That just seems apparent to me. That is how he has always been. And when he finally isn't given what he wants, he goes into a whine rage on the forums.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 01:59 PM
Personally though, I don't think anyone from staff should have responded.

Gizmo
01-30-2015, 02:00 PM
Yeah, Crime's old...And lawl at using race and Dark Elves on MLK Day.

Clearly a conspiracy for Simu to promote racism against Blacks. LOL wtf..Get mad bro at not getting a fucking alteration..

It's not like he doesn't know how it works. SOmetimes people spin ahead of time for all their customers etc too

Gelston
01-30-2015, 02:02 PM
Yeah, Crime's old...And lawl at using race and Dark Elves on MLK Day.

Clearly a conspiracy for Simu to promote racism against Blacks. LOL wtf..Get mad bro at not getting a fucking alteration..

Hey pal, 400k is a big fucking deal. That has a street value of nearly $5!!!!

Gizmo
01-30-2015, 02:04 PM
Hey pal, 400k is a big fucking deal. That has a street value of nearly $5!!!!

What we need to do, is set up a program for Dark Elves only to sign up for, maybe get a card that allows them a free alteration on a bi-weekly basis.

When showing up to a merchant, they can simply show the card to the merchant to redeem it.

Kinda like Welfare, since you know...Dark Elves are really oppressed black people who are denied alters on MLK Jr Day and all.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 02:06 PM
Can you imagine what Revered Dr Martin Luther King, Jr would have thought if he knew in the future someone would use his struggle as part of a complaint about a fictional text based character unable to get an alteration?

Tisket
01-30-2015, 02:10 PM
The whole Bessie/dark elf thing on MLK day made me wince.

I might've also laughed a tiny bit but, that's neither here nor there.

Silvean
01-30-2015, 02:11 PM
Simu seems to operate on the policy that if they get called out in public, they will make relevant information public in their response. From their perspective, I suspect they also wanted people to understand the amount of crap they put up with.

The original post in that thread is batshit crazy and offensive on its own.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 02:11 PM
The whole Bessie/dark elf thing on MLK made me wince.

I might've also laughed a tiny bit but, that's neither here nor there.

To be fair, she was GH Bessie a few years back too. Not like someone just created the name Bessie to fuck with him.

Tenlaar
01-30-2015, 02:12 PM
Simu seems to operate on the policy that if they get called out in public, they will make relevant information public in their response.

Only the relevant information that works in their favor.

Tisket
01-30-2015, 02:12 PM
To be fair, she was GH Bessie a few years back too. Not like someone just created the name Bessie to fuck with him.

I'm also quite certain that GM's have a selection of GM characters to choose from when logging work in Gemstone.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 02:15 PM
I'm also quite certain that GM's have a selection of GM characters to choose from when logging work in Gemstone.

If you mean NPC characters, I'm sure they do. Their GM name is generally their GM name. That is her GM name. You want her to change it ever MLK day? I personally don't see the racially offensive part of it, but it appears a couple people do? It is just a name. If it was GM Uncletom or whatever, I'd agree.

Hell, the first African-American female aviator was named Bessie. I'd say that is a pretty proud name to have.

Tisket
01-30-2015, 02:17 PM
If you mean NPC characters, I'm sure they do. Their GM name is generally their GM name. That is her GM name. You want her to change it ever MLK day? I personally don't see the racially offensive part of it, but it appears a couple people do? It is just a name. If it was GM Uncletom or whatever, I'd agree.

That is one of her GM names. I just don't see Simu limiting their working GM's to one GM character. But I don't have a horse in this race so carry on.

Donquix
01-30-2015, 02:17 PM
Crime is super fucking annoying and complains constantly. He's incredibly self-centered and whines if he doesn't get things exactly his way. He's assisted and reported more in the last month then i probably have in the last 20 years.

What were their options there? Hiding the post and dealing with him out of band, or pointing out there's more to the situation than this single incident. I absolutely think highlighting his disproportionate usage of assist was pertinent and i'd rather they deal with that kind of stuff in the open when it happens than sweeping it under the rug. Assuming they extend that both ways and don't wait to hide the posts until they've made themselves look idiots with no leg to stand on, which i'm sure still happens.

That being said, if a merchant is going to have hard restrictions like that it should be noted on the announcement / calendar / etc. Their point i'm going to guess is that those events aren't intended for people to come from all over to attend, but rather for the residents of those towns.

And lol at a no darkies merchant on MLK day...jesus fucking christ. That's the kind of thing i'd make a joke about doing because it'd be hilarious but never actually doing because i'm not an asshole. I'll give the GM the benefit of the doubt and assume they aren't from the States.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 02:19 PM
Crime is super fucking annoying and complains constantly. He's incredibly self-centered and whines if he doesn't get things exactly his way. He's assisted and reported more in the last month then i probably have in the last 20 years.

What were their options there? Hiding the post and dealing with him out of band, or pointing out there's more to the situation than this single incident. I absolutely think highlighting his disproportionate usage of assist was pertinent and i'd rather they deal with that kind of stuff in the open when it happens than sweeping it under the rug. Assuming they extend that both ways and don't wait to hide the posts until they've made themselves look idiots with no leg to stand on, which i'm sure still happens.

That being said, if a merchant is going to have hard restrictions like that it should be noted on the announcement / calendar / etc. Their point i'm going to guess is that those events aren't intended for people to come from all over to attend, but rather for the residents of those towns.

And lol at a no darkies merchant on MLK day...jesus fucking christ. That's the kind of thing i'd make a joke about doing because it'd be hilarious but never actually doing because i'm not an asshole. I'll give the GM the benefit of the doubt and assume they aren't from the States.

Or they just weren't thinking about it. It probably should have been noted that the place has race restrictions. Then again, someone who has been playing as long as Crime should have sorta known that. Either way, he could have just passed his item off to another of his characters. Wouldn't even need to waste money on chrono mages.

Tisket
01-30-2015, 02:25 PM
That is one of her GM names. I just don't see Simu limiting their working GM's to one GM character. But I don't have a horse in this race so carry on.

Unsigned gray rep isn't very convincing, fyi.

The unanonymous pm I received was a bit moreso.

Furryrat
01-30-2015, 02:32 PM
I think the lesson to be learned here is that dwarves are superior to elves in all regards.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 02:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

Some punk hippies singing about Cambodia.

Taernath
01-30-2015, 02:36 PM
Is Bessie a racist name? I didn't know, I thought it was just a name for cows. There goes my cis white male privilege again.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 02:37 PM
Is Bessie a racist name? I didn't know, I thought it was just a name for cows. There goes my cis white male privilege again.

I don't think it is racist at all, apparently Crime did.

Furryrat
01-30-2015, 02:42 PM
Bessie may refer to:

A common or stereotypical name for cows
Bessie, a stuffed Beanie Baby cow toy
Bessie (lake monster), a lake monster in Lake Erie
Bessie (narrowboat), a boat in the West Country Living Museum, England
Bessie Awards in dance, the New York Dance and Performance Awards
Bessie Smith, blues singer
Bessie Love, stage name of American film actress Juanita Horton
Alvah Bessie, screenwriter blacklisted as one of the Hollywood Ten
Diamond Bessie, murdered prostitute
Bessie Coleman, first African-American female aviator
Bessilyn Johnson, woman who inspired Scotty's Castle
A car used on the science fiction television series Doctor Who
Bessie, an asphalt-paver character in the movie Cars
Bessie Higgenbottom, titular character of the Nickelodeon TV channel cartoon, The Mighty B!

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 02:42 PM
Simu seems to operate on the policy that if they get called out in public, they will make relevant information public in their response. From their perspective, I suspect they also wanted people to understand the amount of crap they put up with.

But they told him to post about it on the forums, so he posts about it on the forums and the GMs reveal something that had nothing to do with his complaint in order to open him up to ridicule.

I think they could have solved this whole thing in game if they really felt it was a problem.

caelric
01-30-2015, 02:45 PM
There are plenty of things to dislike SIMU and their policies about. This is....ludicrous, and certainly not one of SIMUs problems.

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 02:50 PM
There are plenty of things to dislike SIMU and their policies about. This is....ludicrous, and certainly not one of SIMUs problems.

I think telling the guy to bring his complaints to the forums then after he brings his complaints to the forums the GMs basically tell him you're a whiner is pretty unprofessional and worthy of dislike in regards to Simu.

Also I think defending the GM's actions because "you assist/report a lot" is pretty cowardly too. I have never held a job in my entire life where I was told "Hey, look, if the customer is being annoying then it's okay to be short and rude with them."

Furryrat
01-30-2015, 02:53 PM
I interpreted the GM's statement from the in-game log to mean take the purported issue with the calendar to the forums, not this whole diatribe on wasted coins and hard-done-by feelings for not getting merchant services.

Silvean
01-30-2015, 02:57 PM
I think he was suggesting the name "Bessie" is a mammy archetype: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammy_Two_Shoes

If I ran Simu, I'd have knocked the post off the boards and handled it privately but I don't give enough of a fuck to get heated about the way they did handle it. The weight probably falls on my statement above about their wanting a public display of the nonsense they put up with from time to time. I'll think about those 33 assists in 90 days the next time I'm waiting too long for a GM.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-30-2015, 02:58 PM
I really don't care what the complaint from the paying customer was, staff shouldn't treat paying customers like they are a pain in the ass. What if the assists and reports were all valid items that you assist and report on? I didn't see mention of the "validity" of his use of the customer support features in the game.

The host response was insulting too. But what do you expect from unpaid volunteers?

caelric
01-30-2015, 03:03 PM
I think telling the guy to bring his complaints to the forums then after he brings his complaints to the forums the GMs basically tell him you're a whiner is pretty unprofessional and worthy of dislike in regards to Simu.

Also I think defending the GM's actions because "you assist/report a lot" is pretty cowardly too. I have never held a job in my entire life where I was told "Hey, look, if the customer is being annoying then it's okay to be short and rude with them."

Well, honestly, there are such things as high maintenance customers. Sometimes, as a business, you have to determine whether those customers are worth your time and effort or not.

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 03:05 PM
Well, honestly, there are such things as high maintenance customers. Sometimes, as a business, you have to determine whether those customers are worth your time and effort or not.

And that's fine and I totally understand that. As I said on the official forums one time if Simu no longer wants my money then just let me know so I can cancel my accounts immediately.

I think Simu is more than welcome to tell Crime they think he's a pain in the ass and they no longer want his business. Until they do that and stop taking his money I think they should treat him with the same kind of respect they should be showing every other customer.

Buckwheet
01-30-2015, 03:05 PM

While this is true, all of his reports could have been on afk scripters. There doesn't appear to be any information or detail around those reports.

caelric
01-30-2015, 03:07 PM
While this is true, all of his reports could have been on afk scripters. There doesn't appear to be any information or detail around those reports.

Also true. So, I could be wrong. Maybe Crime is not a high maintenance customer. It would be....ironic if all his reports/assists were reporting TG01 for scripting.

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 03:08 PM
Also true. So, I could be wrong. Maybe Crime is not a high maintenance customer. It would be....ironic if all his reports/assists were reporting TG01 for scripting.

That would be awesome. Everything would come full circle :O

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-30-2015, 03:11 PM

I absolutely agree. You make that decision, and then you either support the customer like every other customer, or you sever the relationship. What you wouldn't do is imply that a particular customers use of support is less important than another, right?

Silvean
01-30-2015, 03:14 PM
I absolutely agree. You make that decision, and then you either support the customer like every other customer, or you sever the relationship. What you wouldn't do is imply that a particular customers use of support is less important than another, right?

I would have handled this situation differently. But if someone is banned from the game as a HMC for abusing ASSIST and being a weirdo, then their use of support was less important than others.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
Typically if you report something like "hey my script is busted on my wand when I raise it", isn't the typical GM response (if they don't fix it right off) usually... assist? How many assists were the result of a report?

Or they all could have been retarded.

Point is, no one knows except the customer and the staffers involved, which is as it should be.

Tgo01
In regards to the report thing; I wonder if those were actual different uses of the REPORT feature or if Wyrom was just tallying every time Crime used the REPORT verb.

One time I got into a little argument with a GM (surprise!) because he started sending me tells so I was responding to him via REPORT so my character wouldn't look like he was talking to thin air.

Also I used to respond to script checks via report for much the same reasons. Like the one GM who asked me what two coins equal 35 cents, didn't make sense to blurt out "A quarter and a dime!" in the middle of TC.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-30-2015, 03:16 PM
I would have handled this situation differently. But if someone is banned from the game as a HMC for abusing ASSIST and being a weirdo, then their use of support was less important than others.

I agree, but you don't know that until they are banned as HMC. And the HMC policy is as ambiguous as it gets. Vif played for a decade or more, did she ever get banned as HMC?

Silvean
01-30-2015, 03:29 PM
I agree, but you don't know that until they are banned as HMC. And the HMC policy is as ambiguous as it gets. Vif played for a decade or more, did she ever get banned as HMC?

Yeah, I think I'd mash that HMC button more often than they do but I'm thinking of the game as my primary interest and they may have financial reasons for using a light hand.

About the original topic. 1. Crime posted a log of an assist complaining about the GM providing a "stiff response." 2. Wyrom replied by indicating he had a bad reputation for assisting 33 times in 90 days and "heckling" GMs. This is the explanation for the "stiff response."

The complaint was aired in public and it was answered in public with necessary information. It wasn't just an attempt to throw shade on a player for the amusement of it as far as I can tell.

I still would have wiped it off the board and handled it privately.

Silvean
01-30-2015, 03:33 PM
This is the explanation for the "stiff response."

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/1/11059/264660-beavis.jpg

Luftstreitkräfte
01-30-2015, 03:35 PM
Can you imagine what Revered Dr Martin Luther King, Jr would have thought if he knew in the future someone would use his struggle as part of a complaint about a fictional text based character unable to get an alteration?

Sig.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-30-2015, 03:37 PM
I still would have wiped it off the board and handled it privately.

I disagree about the response being appropriate to the complaint, short of really egregious attacks, you just don't disrespect customers publically.

I'd have done the same. No one comes out the better from a public spat.

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 03:46 PM
I also don't understand why the GM didn't just give her official title. What's the big deal? Oh right, Crime has already used up his yearly allotment of assists so he doesn't need to know anything.

I also wonder exactly how long Crime has been around and how many total assists/reports he has done? Like, if it isn't typical for him to report so much but he's had a really bad past 90 days. It sure is easy to imply someone is a whiner by saying "You've assisted/reported 60 times in 90 days" then it is to say "You've been a customer for 10 years and you've used assist/report 60 times during those 10 years."

subzero
01-30-2015, 03:50 PM

I'd love to see the 180 and heaps of praise he'd get if that were the case.

Do yourselves a favor and just cancel while you can still cash in a bit.

caelric
01-30-2015, 03:52 PM
I disagree about the response being appropriate to the complaint, short of really egregious attacks, you just don't disrespect customers publically.

I'd have done the same. No one comes out the better from a public spat.

Yeah,you're right. It shouldn't have been aired publicly. I still think Wyrom is awesomeness but I now think he was wrong to keep it public

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 03:52 PM
Do yourselves a favor and just cancel

I'm close to it.

Wyrom was supposed to be our savior, man :(

Donquix
01-30-2015, 03:57 PM

i agree they could have handled it a bit better, but i think he should have posted about the actual problem. Not adhering to their own calendar and not posting very important details to said calendar. When he included the part about them being super for serial mean to him, it became integral to the discussion. He choose to make an issue which should affect everyone specifically about him. Which is typical.

I'm an extremely customer oriented person in my professional life, and work for a company that is known for that kind of treatment. The customer is always right mantra only goes so far. He's using the venue for reporting actual broken shit to complain about not getting his 30th alter this month. He's a whiney, spoiled brat stamping his feet towards people he should have no sense of entitlement from. I can only imagine the shit he pulls from people he pays money to.

It apparently took them 90+ interactions with him to get to this point. That's probably more than you would get in a lot of other places before someone got sick of your shit, to be honest.

Furryrat
01-30-2015, 04:00 PM
Tgo, please post something similar to Crime's post on the officials so we can see how often you have used REPORT/ASSIST. For contextual purposes, of course.

Buckwheet
01-30-2015, 04:00 PM
I'd love to see the 180 and heaps of praise he'd get if that were the case.

Do yourselves a favor and just cancel while you can still cash in a bit.

Huh?

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 04:09 PM
It apparently took them 90+ interactions with him to get to this point. That's probably more than you would get in a lot of other places before someone got sick of your shit, to be honest.

Assuming Crime isn't just blowing hot air this is what he had to say in response to Wyrom:

I've never used report unless instructed to by a GM or in reply to a GM. I've simply never done it except for one situation when I started seeing numbers on the screen, some very odd server behavior, I think I reported twice.

That's sort of what I was getting at earlier. Sometimes GMs tell you to respond to them via REPORT and depending on how many times the GM is SENDing to you you might be using REPORT several times during a single two minute conversation.

Crime also said this:

1. I ran into a lot of "stuck" Sadie Q items requiring GM involvement to fix over the holidays, At least 4 times, not sure how many assists, but one thing is clear it took a LOT of pushing to get to the right people and once I did the GM's did in fact fix the problem and confirmed there was a problem. We also discovered what might have been causing the issue and the GM's took note.

Again, no idea if Crime is bullshitting us but I've seen a lot of people throughout the years claim they have had to go through several different assists for the exact same issue.

I'm honestly curious if Wyrom was actually familiar with Crime and his number of reports/assists or if he just read his post, did a quick search, saw a high number, and figured "Fuck that guy!"

Tgo, please post something similar to Crime's post on the officials so we can see how often you have used REPORT/ASSIST. For contextual purposes, of course.

Assists...I'm gonna say...I think...twice? One was when I literally first started playing the game and I had no idea what I was doing or what the assist verb was for. The other was for...honestly no idea, it might just be the one :/

I'm sure I have several dozen uses of the report verb though because of what I said above about communicating with GMs. I had one legitimate use of the report verb though. No wait, two.

Huh?

I think he just meant the universal you and is telling everyone to cash out of the game :p

Thread: Well didn't take Wyrom long to take after his predecessors and higher ups

crime has been around for ages and just got back. dude abuses systems left and right.

Well then they can tell him to stop playing their games.

Thread: Well didn't take Wyrom long to take after his predecessors and higher ups

fucking drama queen

You're just proving my point that Simutronics like to demonize their customers to distract people from their own failings. Keep it up ;)

Gelston
01-30-2015, 04:13 PM
Then why is Crime the only one running into all these problems requiring him to use report and assist in what, according to Wyrom, is excessive compared to other players? Is he the only one ever getting work done with Sadie or running into issues?

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 04:16 PM
Then why is Crime the only one running into all these problems requiring him to use report and assist in what, according to Wyrom, is excessive compared to other players? Is he the only one ever getting work done with Sadie or running into issues?

It's possible several people have a high number of assists and reports but Wyrom is only pointing out Crime's usage because of the thread he made on the officials.

If after I got into that little argument that one time with a GM someone could have just as easily said "You've had 15 reports within the last 24 hours!" and I would have looked like a total douche bag with the zero context provided. To be fair I was being somewhat of a douche bag, but the GM started it! :(

And of course, after Crime tried to defend himself in that thread Wyrom responded with this:

Crime, if you'd like to speak more privately, I'm around daily in some form. Email is the easiest way, however I'd prefer we handle game matters in game.

Little late for all of that, isn't it? :/

Donquix
01-30-2015, 04:18 PM
Yeah... after working with people like him for the past several years, i'll actually take that with a grain of salt. "I've NEVER done that before" "logs here say you did" "oh that time, yeah. that one was because of <internal bullshit reasoning> so doesn't count / i forgot about it / etc." is ridiculously common. Like most things i'm sure the GMs have one side, he has another, and the truth is in the middle. The middle of "never done this ever. l'm super good customer" and "90 reports/assists for no fucking reason" is still whiney piece of shit territory in my book.

I'm sure he had legitimate assist/reports in there. I'm also sure if we had numbers for average assist/report per hour played he'd be in the top 5 at the very least. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Honestly i'm on the fence on the issue. They absolutely need to do a better job with that kind of thing. He's a piece of shit. The tiebreaker is he's fucking annoying so, Wyrom wins. Forumality.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 04:20 PM
It's possible several people have a high number of assists and reports but Wyrom is only pointing out Crime's usage because of the thread he made on the officials.

If after I got into that little argument that one time with a GM someone could have just as easily said "You've had 15 reports within the last 24 hours!" and I would have looked like a total douche bag with the zero context provided. To be fair I was being somewhat of a douche bag, but the GM started it! :(

I didn't say others didn't have higher. Maybe someone does, but I bet you the average player doesn't have near that many. I mean, look at the two assists he had here. Look at the trivial thing they are about. Would you be willing to bet the majority of the others are in a similar vein?

Also, stop taking the side of crime. Crime never pays.

Tenlaar
01-30-2015, 04:21 PM
Also, stop taking the side of crime. Crime never pays.

Crime paid 400k, pay attention!

Gelston
01-30-2015, 04:22 PM
Crime paid 400k, pay attention!

Yeah, but he wants it all back.

Viekn
01-30-2015, 04:22 PM
I've done business and had several interactions with him in game. He is someone who puts some thought and effort in to getting alterations done and I know that having the right alteration is something that is important to him. Couple that with the fact that I recently had my first Sadie alteration done and I had to assist 2-3 times because of some minor issues with the system working the way it is designed to. Add those two facts together and it can end up generating a lot of Assist/Report back and forth.

Fallen
01-30-2015, 04:26 PM
http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/413/203/1203413.jpg

Candor
01-30-2015, 04:26 PM
If you ASSIST/REPORT 70 times in 90 days, you're a problem customer. End of story.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 04:28 PM
If you ASSIST/REPORT 70 times in 90 days, you're a problem customer. End of story.

What if you DDoS the PC 4 times a week?

Candor
01-30-2015, 04:34 PM

Then you belong in a jail somewhere.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 04:40 PM
Then you belong in a jail somewhere.

THE GULAG! Wait, do they still have that?

Donquix
01-30-2015, 04:43 PM
THE GULAG! Wait, do they still have that?

they definitely still have goulash, but i think that's different. Also, delicious.

Androidpk
01-30-2015, 04:55 PM

Ask tgo

Gelston
01-30-2015, 04:57 PM
Ask tgo

He was talking about a script that would break GS and Lich was also DDoSed... Lich going away would definitely not benefit GS... Hmm.....

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 04:59 PM
Hey I was only responsible for one DDoS against GS and lich.

Tgo01
01-30-2015, 05:01 PM
Crime has been around since the 90s. He returned this year, and he's a giant whiny vaginahead that likes to abuse ACCUSE and apparently cry 24/7 via REPORT/ASSIST as well and everybody hates him.

Well now I know :O

The above rep was actually green and signed but I've omitted the name to protect the innocent.

Viekn
01-30-2015, 05:05 PM
Well now I know :O

The above rep was actually green and signed but I've omitted the name to protect the innocent.

Vaginahead! LOL! Best...insult...ever. Definitely going to use that one next time I get in to an argument with someone.

subzero
01-30-2015, 05:07 PM
I'm close to it.

Wyrom was supposed to be our savior, man :(

Unfortunately he's still under Simutronics' thumb.

Huh?

The people on the forums complaining about his activity with assist/report. If those assists were about people scripting, I'd love to see how fast they turn around and praise the dude rather than bitch about him being high maintenance. Hypocrisy and all that good stuff.

I think he just meant the universal you and is telling everyone to cash out of the game :p

Yeah, that too.

Donquix
01-30-2015, 06:03 PM
Unfortunately he's still under Simutronics' thumb.

The people on the forums complaining about his activity with assist/report. If those assists were about people scripting, I'd love to see how fast they turn around and praise the dude rather than bitch about him being high maintenance. Hypocrisy and all that good stuff.

Yeah, that too.

Reporting people for scripting is stupid. You should be grateful for every single subscription that keeps this sinking ship afloat.

If it's a stupid script killing your stuff just kill / disrupt them in game and move on.

Allereli
01-30-2015, 06:08 PM
If it's a stupid script killing your stuff just kill / disrupt them in game and move on.

that's against policy.

Donquix
01-30-2015, 06:09 PM
that's against policy.

Riveting revelation no one thought of.

Warriorbird
01-30-2015, 06:09 PM
I'm pretty sure Wyrom knows the difference between "report as communication" and borderline HMC.

Excessive reporters are a cancer.

Simultaneously, none of that should have ever occurred on the boards.

Allereli
01-30-2015, 06:14 PM
Riveting revelation no one thought of.

what you are suggesting people do is something that can screw them over, I wouldn't assume everyone knows that.

subzero
01-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Reporting people for scripting is stupid. You should be grateful for every single subscription that keeps this sinking ship afloat.

I'm on the scripter's side, mang. The last couple years I played GS was in Shattered...

Donquix
01-30-2015, 06:22 PM
what you are suggesting people do is something that can screw them over, I wouldn't assume everyone knows that.

...not really. But thanks i guess? You're funny.

I'm on the scripter's side, mang. The last couple years I played GS was in Shattered...

i know where you played :P was more a general "you"

Crime
01-30-2015, 07:54 PM
This thread and Simutronic's method of interacting took several twists. I'll just say that I'm happy for the exchange and look forward to the future.

So to address some topics here:

1. Blasting me with my total assists and reports was in fact a rather callous move on Wyrom's part, but I'll cut him some slack, he deals with the masses and it's hard to fully understand any one individual. It's especially difficult when his support structure has their feathers bent out of shape and are feeding him information. I'd be inclined to read the numbers and react myself, however in my case it would benefit them (and me) if they'd actually review the cases one at a time. For the record, as I replied on the officials, perhaps 2 incidents of reports (perhaps 1 or 2 per incident) were outside being directed to reply by GM's via report. This cuts that number immediately in half.

2. The method of interacting on the official boards, this is where Wyrom and staff lose from the customer perspective unfortunately. They directed me to post on the boards, then set in to manage me. When they start going on the warpath because a customer uses the assist button when they feel the need to, and that customer is in fact polite and courteous on every occasion, they make the customer feel pushed away. Not much more to it than that. I did a very good job of defending myself and shedding light on their knee jerk reactions. The only win I can get from this interaction though is to try to foster a better understanding and perspective on both player and game master's sides, else as Wyrom mentioned the "lasting impression" might in fact stick. I'd like to think they'd rather have an upstanding member of the community though, so will pursue the path of communication. The fact remains that the impression goes both ways, so we can all win or all lose, it's not one sided.

3. So why all the assists?, as I said on the officials, I ran into many technical issues, had some grammar questions about alters at (one at 4am and the other Myeann's frustration though she did it anyway). The technical issues I found were quickly and professionally answered to my satisfaction, but when it came down to the recent merchant related issues I found a lot of push back. I am not sure the push back wasn't from the present state of mind of the GM's with respect to my assists or in fact just the way it is. In either case, it wasn't a big deal, I moved on, and happy for the assistance/feedback. None of these were complaints, they were seeking either help or asking questions or both.

As far as complaints go, I can think of only 3 of the entire batch of assists where I in fact was put off by the Calendar system and decided to speak to a GM. Yup, I was seeking reimbursement for premium portal use for 2 of them and commenting on the calendar. It made me feel the way I did and I still see nothing wrong with assisting for it.

Finally, let’s put something to rest, my hay day was the 90s. I've been around a long time. I returned in 2010 for almost two years, then slept for a little over two years. I returned again in September with the intention of capping Crime. Guess what, if you take really long breaks and are as old as I am, you too might have many questions to try to get your mind wrapped around the game. The world is HUGE compared to the 90s.

I pay $40 a month and prefer the assist Q to forums with trolls, but one of the biggest learning lessons here is they don't want you to use assist freely. No wonder I'm always first in Q.

4. I'm a very happy Gemstone IV player in general, generous to my friends, have received a lot of help from players, and generally thankful to see a small but active community. My roots are deep in Gemstone and know many people who have persisted long after I retired in 1999/2000, they're still here and I'm always happy to see them and many are missed.

Life's not perfect though, Several years back I found some members of the vent community to be irritating, not everyone of course, but apparently the one's with the "boot" authority and willing to use it LOL. Oh well :) Also, you just don't get to make everyone your friend in life, it just doesn't work that way. Reflected here with trollish comments and slander, good entertainment read on the commuter train :D

So to this I say, be true to yourself for nobody else will be. Carry on!

Crime Ae'ni

Donquix
01-30-2015, 08:35 PM
So to this I say, be true to yourself for nobody else will be. Carry on!i

I love the grab bag of quotes people have handy to justify being egocentric. It has been a while since i've seen one in a situation other than getting dumped on facebook so, you got that going for you.

Gizmo
01-30-2015, 08:37 PM
I love the grab bag of quotes people have handy to justify being egocentric. It has been a while since i've seen one in a situation other than getting dumped on facebook so, you got that going for you.

No one messes with Crime Ae'ni...Nobody!

Luftstreitkräfte
01-30-2015, 08:42 PM
Elysani asks, "Is there anything else you care to discuss this evening?"
"You quietly ask, "Are you a senior GM?"
Elysani asks, "Is there anything else regarding your assist that you'd care to discuss this evening?"
Elysani asks, "Is there anything else regarding your current assist that you'd care to discuss this evening?"
You quietly ask, "Why won't you answer my question?"
Elysani says, "Well, you have a good evening."

This was just horrible. This is what you do when you suck on the phone as a rep and use your awful tone to get rid of a customer. Cmon Simu, I pay $60 a month and barely log in. Don't give the whiners any ammo to work with.

Other than that, a few things need to be made clear.

Wyrom = best thing that has happened to GS in a long time.
Tg01 = milking GS for all its worth and needs to step the fuck back
Crime = seems cool in game but man that post came off as whiny. step the fuck back from the GMs
Iorakewarhammer = a veritable living g0d

edit: this thread was full of win all day

Taernath
01-30-2015, 08:44 PM
I pay $40 a month and prefer the assist Q to forums with trolls

http://rs1img.memecdn.com/you-came-to-the-wrong-neighborhood_o_1587617.jpg

Rockey
01-30-2015, 08:47 PM
Sometimes we have to hold conversations via "assist" this can make it look as if you have assisted alot when you have not, Just putting it out there...

Songar

Androidpk
01-30-2015, 08:54 PM
Tgo is the Al Sharpton of Gemstone.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 09:01 PM
Sometimes we have to hold conversations via "assist" this can make it look as if you have assisted alot when you have not, Just putting it out there...

Songar

We? Are you speaking as a member of staff?

Donquix
01-30-2015, 09:01 PM
No one messes with Crime Ae'ni...Nobody!

Couldn't decide which reply to go with so, i'll do both.

http://wearelibertarians.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Baby.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WEPlSPwWu8&t=1m21s

Tisket
01-30-2015, 09:10 PM
All the anon rep from people claiming to be GMs make me lol for real.

Jhynnifer
01-30-2015, 09:11 PM
Honestly, if he's continually assisting about matters that are meant for the forums or feedback, then I am 100% on board with Wyrom's posts. Assisting to demand compensation because you weren't spun at a merchant? Are you fucking kidding me? I would have laughed at him, slapped a HMC tag on him and left. We are constantly bitching about how nothing gets done and how GMs come across as pissy or lacking empathy. This is why. This kind of constant fucking hand-holding and ass kissing required in order for some people to feel like the unique snowflakes who are getting their monthly subscription's worth of GM time. I've been saying for years that some people in this community have an over inflated sense of entitlement and this is a perfect example of that.

Also posting partial logs of your assists which specifically depict the GM being curt but not the entirety of it is totally bad form. I have never seen Elysani be anything but nice and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she wouldn't have been so abrupt without due cause.

Jhynnifer
01-30-2015, 09:14 PM

For the most part, unless things have changed... you have one GM character and then as many merchant/NPCs as you want. It's rare to change your GM handle or have multiple ones.

Warriorbird
01-30-2015, 09:54 PM
All the anon rep from people claiming to be GMs make me lol for real.

Given the amount of actual GM rep some of us get we're usually pretty good at spotting it. Unless it's funny I dunno why they bother.

Tgo is the Al Sharpton of Gemstone.

Is he more Sharpton or Jackson?

Crime
01-30-2015, 09:55 PM
Honestly, if he's continually assisting about matters that are meant for the forums or feedback, then I am 100% on board with Wyrom's posts. Assisting to demand compensation because you weren't spun at a merchant? Are you fucking kidding me? I would have laughed at him, slapped a HMC tag on him and left. We are constantly bitching about how nothing gets done and how GMs come across as pissy or lacking empathy. This is why. This kind of constant fucking hand-holding and ass kissing required in order for some people to feel like the unique snowflakes who are getting their monthly subscription's worth of GM time. I've been saying for years that some people in this community have an over inflated sense of entitlement and this is a perfect example of that.

Also posting partial logs of your assists which specifically depict the GM being curt but not the entirety of it is totally bad form. I have never seen Elysani be anything but nice and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she wouldn't have been so abrupt without due cause.

I think you missed the point. I do not assist continuously for inappropriate matters, nor did I demand compensation as the GM slander suggests, but you are doing a great job trolling...

Kiss much GM buttox? Nice going...

Androidpk
01-30-2015, 09:55 PM
I never get any GM rep :/

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 09:56 PM

You are not worthy.

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 09:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3sOuEv0E2I

Gizmo
01-30-2015, 09:57 PM

I get anon GM rep all the time on the PC, just like WarriorBird

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 09:58 PM
What the hell is GM rep?

Red rep - I R GM I AM POWER YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!

That?

Back
01-30-2015, 10:01 PM
Given the amount of actual GM rep some of us get we're usually pretty good at spotting it. Unless it's funny I dunno why they bother.

Curious. How do you know how much "actual GM rep" that "some of us get"? And how are "we'(are)re usually good at spotting it."?

Do you know if I got rep from a GM?

Warriorbird
01-30-2015, 10:02 PM
What the hell is GM rep?

Red rep - I R GM I AM POWER YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!

That?

It's often grey and in complete sentences about how all criticisms are WRONG WRONG WRONG. It varies though. It usually shows up associated with staff/policy complaints/scripting discussions. Sometimes it talks about how we're so unfair to criticize GMs all the time (when we're actually criticizing senior management). That's the saddest variety.

Curious. How do you know how much "actual GM rep" that "some of us get"? And how are "we'(are)re usually good at spotting it."?

Do you know if I got rep from a GM?

A good indicator is if somebody who's likely a GM account has viewed your profile page recently. I don't think you have too many complaints about staff/the game. With folks like Gizmo/Tgo01 I believe there's a lot of QQing about how they get away with stuff. There's quoted examples. I've never thought it was a particular area of interest of yours, really.

Back
01-30-2015, 10:03 PM

Ok, wait, I think I understand now.

If you know GM rep, you would know you would be getting it.

Pretty pretentious, Mr. WB.

Tisket
01-30-2015, 10:04 PM

The two GMs that I've had somewhat extensive interactions with both have a wicked sense of humor. The reppers do not. I have no respect for humorless people, GM or not.

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 10:05 PM
Kenstrom would have a lot of green. Wyrom would have a lot of green, just not as much.

Every other GM would be super fuck you Inspire red.

=)

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 10:06 PM
The two GMs that I've had somewhat extensive interactions with both have a wicked sense of humor. The reppers do not. I have no respect for humorless people, GM or not.

I knew my witty repertoire was why women liked me. <3 Tisket!

Androidpk
01-30-2015, 10:07 PM

Witty rep is a lost art :/

Warriorbird
01-30-2015, 10:09 PM
Ok, wait, I think I understand now.

If you know GM rep, you would know you would be getting it.

Pretty pretentious, Mr. WB.

It's not my fault if you haven't paid attention. I think you're hardly anybody to try to hold people accountable for being pretentious though. You also seem somewhat confused as to the conversation. It was about fake GM rep.

Quite a few do. They're players or former players just like us though. They get sensitive. I understand it. I haven't had many specific beefs with any for a while (except those who think that if you don't have an account you can't comment on GS issues). The part of Simutronics that I'm not a fan of is higher up.

Back
01-30-2015, 10:11 PM
It's often grey and in complete sentences about how all criticisms are WRONG WRONG WRONG. It varies though. It usually shows up associated with staff/policy complaints/scripting discussions. Sometimes it talks about how we're so unfair to criticize GMs all the time (when we're actually criticizing senior management). That's the saddest variety.

Interesting assessment. I don't agree. Honestly I don't think current GMs participate here. Past GMs? Absolutely. Take Kennstrom for example. And I think there was another. Wait, I do remember a current GM participating here with a fake belly chain icon. Forget her name... Amberguise?

A good indicator is if somebody who's likely a GM account has viewed your profile page recently. I don't think you have too many complaints about staff/the game. With folks like Gizmo/Tgo01 I believe there's a lot of QQing about how they get away with stuff. There's quoted examples. I've never thought it was a particular area of interest of yours, really.

Viewing profile pages... ok, super sleuth. I'm going to be paranoid and check my views to see if a GM is checking up on me!

Dude, you are coming off as this like post GM know it all. Suppositions and suggestions are not facts. Show some facts.

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 10:11 PM
Witty rep is a lost art :/

You mean Wrathbringer shart repping everyone isn't witty?!?!?!?!??!?!

HERESY!!!!

Androidpk
01-30-2015, 10:13 PM
You mean Wrathbringer shart repping everyone isn't witty?!?!?!?!??!?!

HERESY!!!!

It is incredibly boring.

Back
01-30-2015, 10:20 PM
It's not my fault if you haven't paid attention.

To your mighty intellect?

I think you're hardly anybody to try to hold people accountable for being pretentious though.

That is a pretty pretentious claim. If I am it is not intended as your comment was. :)

You also seem somewhat confused as to the conversation. It was about fake GM rep.

Quite a few do. They're players or former players just like us though. They get sensitive. I understand it. I haven't had many specific beefs with any for a while (except those who think that if you don't have an account you can't comment on GS issues). The part of Simutronics that I'm not a fan of is higher up.

Not as confused as you wish I was. Understanding that you are trying to claim you are within a circle no one else is in to upgrade your stature.

That's cool, bro.

Warriorbird
01-30-2015, 10:22 PM
Interesting assessment. I don't agree. Honestly I don't think current GMs participate here. Past GMs? Absolutely. Take Kennstrom for example. And I think there was another. Wait, I do remember a current GM participating here with a fake belly chain icon. Forget her name... Amberguise?

Viewing profile pages... ok, super sleuth. I'm going to be paranoid and check my views to see if a GM is checking up on me!

Dude, you are coming off as this like post GM know it all. Suppositions and suggestions are not facts. Show some facts.

It's funny how you contradict your post in your post. Rock on with your bad self.

Donquix
01-30-2015, 10:23 PM
It is incredibly boring.

i do love me some adlock extensions in the browser.

i block the entirety of people i have ignored on here's posts (so none of that "someone you ignored posted here" business) and block the notifications div at the top of the page entirely.

I bet i have a literal shit-ton in there.

Back
01-30-2015, 10:26 PM
It's funny how you contradict your post in your post. Rock on with your bad self.

I'm guessing you were a former GM. Spill the beans! Who were you? What did you do?

Warriorbird
01-30-2015, 10:27 PM
I'm guessing you were a former GM. Spill the beans! Who were you? What did you do?

Never have been. Never will be. Your vehemence about this makes me wonder if you're the source of some of the anonymous pro GM whinging. Maybe you're right! Maybe you've got me!

Back
01-30-2015, 10:31 PM
Honestly I am running out of Vodka.

I was just calling you out on how you know so much GM shit. You always play that card. Like you were one, or could have been but did not.

You're pretentious about GM shit. How do you know so much?

Androidpk
01-30-2015, 10:31 PM
i do love me some adlock extensions in the browser.

i block the entirety of people i have ignored on here's posts (so none of that "someone you ignored posted here" business) and block the notifications div at the top of the page entirely.

I bet i have a literal shit-ton in there.

That sounds like far too much work.

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 10:32 PM
I like reading reps, actually. Some from fun people with jokes, some from idiots who are hilarious, some from idiots that need humor.....and then there's Jeril.

caelric
01-30-2015, 10:34 PM
Regardless of anything else, Back, you are a complete fucktard.

Warriorbird
01-30-2015, 10:34 PM
Honestly I am running out of Vodka.

I was just calling you out on how you know so much GM shit. You always play that card. Like you were one, or could have been but did not.

You're pretentious out GM shit. How do you know so much?

I talk to people and pay attention. It's hardly just me that does. To be honest it mainly seems like you tune staff issues out. Like I said though, I don't think pretentious is the best line for you to take with anybody. I never really believed that "Losing My Edge" by LCD Soundsystem could describe an actual person until I'd seen some of your cultural criticism.

I like reading reps, actually. Some from fun people with jokes, some from idiots who are hilarious, some from idiots that need humor.....and then there's Jeril.

Me too. I like it when people raise the bar though.

Back
01-30-2015, 10:37 PM
I talk to people and pay attention. It's hardly just me that does. To be honest it mainly seems like you tune staff issues out. Like I said though, I don't think pretentious is the best line for you to take with anybody though.

It is easy to say "I know shit people don't know" to make yourself seem more important to people who don't know more than you do.

Velfi
01-30-2015, 10:39 PM
It is easy to say "I know shit people don't know" to make yourself seem more important to people who don't know more than you do.

If you don't believe it, roll your eyes and move on, Sally.

Rockey
01-30-2015, 10:43 PM
I am speaking as a player that has in the past been asked to respond to a Gm using Report

Donquix
01-30-2015, 10:48 PM
That sounds like far too much work.

right click -> block element

Tisket
01-30-2015, 10:55 PM
Why is Backlash so angry? Seems a stupid thing to get upset about.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 10:58 PM
Seriously, Crime, you have never been anything more than a whining ass titty baby. I remember you from vent when I jokingly said I wouldn't give you spells for some random reason and you went on a whining tirade about it. The world doesn't fucking revolve around you. Grow the fuck up.

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 11:01 PM
Crime doesn't pay!

Crime gets spells for free!!!

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 11:02 PM
Seriously, Crime, you have never been anything more than a whining ass titty baby. I remember you from vent when I jokingly said I wouldn't give you spells for some random reason and you went on a whining tirade about it. The world doesn't fucking revolve around you. Grow the fuck up.

Anticor, can we get Crime's nickname on PC to be Whining Ass Titty Baby? The thing that says Senior membe...ah fuck it you know what I mean.

Please?

Androidpk
01-30-2015, 11:02 PM
They're my spells and I need them now!

Back
01-30-2015, 11:20 PM

Sorry, when people pretend to know shit that they don"t it bugs me.

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 11:20 PM

I knew that.

Warriorbird
01-30-2015, 11:22 PM

Ah, yes. I'm obviously totally making everything up... because you know all? Right.

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 11:23 PM
I'm not young enough anymore to think I know everything.

What a sad state of affairs.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 11:24 PM

Do you bug yourself every night?

Back
01-30-2015, 11:26 PM
Do you bug yourself every night?

That's personal.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 11:27 PM
That's persoal.

America needs to know this, buddy.

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 11:27 PM
Freedom of Information Act!!!

Back
01-30-2015, 11:30 PM
Ah, yes. I'm obviously totally making everything up... because you know all? Right.

So spill everything.

Donquix
01-30-2015, 11:36 PM
Crime doesn't pay!

Crime gets spells for free!!!

and thus, you have summarized the entirety of his character's "RP."

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 11:43 PM
I've watched him RP. That's not ALL of his RP. But he plays the tongue-in-cheek over his name very well. It's pretty funny.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 11:46 PM
I've watched him RP. That's not ALL of his RP. But he plays the tongue-in-cheek over his name very well. It's pretty funny.

Hey, I started playing ESO again.

JackWhisper
01-30-2015, 11:50 PM
Ugh dude, don't even go there. That game has been tweaked so stupidly it's just pitiful now. It's literally un-fun. I tried to pick it up again two months back and there were so many changes because of whining idiots that it made very little sense.

I did, however, like how even after coming back, the amount of currency I had when I left was still enough to make me WTF rich if I had decided to play. Our money strategy at the start was awesommmmmmme!

Gelston
01-30-2015, 11:52 PM
Ugh dude, don't even go there. That game has been tweaked so stupidly it's just pitiful now. It's literally un-fun. I tried to pick it up again two months back and there were so many changes because of whining idiots that it made very little sense.

I did, however, like how even after coming back, the amount of currency I had when I left was still enough to make me WTF rich if I had decided to play. Our money strategy at the start was awesommmmmmme!

You never even got far into vet levels man.I got to Craglorn. Did all the *broken* vet dungeons.... It is a lot better now... And it is free in March. Get your ass back in there.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 11:53 PM
Oh, and I even have an Ebonhart Pact character that is higher than you.

Androidpk
01-30-2015, 11:53 PM
Hey, I started playing ESO again.

You literally have no good taste.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 11:55 PM
You literally have no good taste.

Sorry, have you played the game? Maybe only Beta? STFU cock sucker.

Gelston
01-30-2015, 11:58 PM
But dude. Lets put our guild back together. It is going free if you've bought the game, which you have. And it has improved TONS since when we first started. We'll be at scratch, but fuck it. We can get up there quick. Raids pretty much exist now and tons of other stuff.

Androidpk
01-30-2015, 11:59 PM
Sorry, have you played the game? Maybe only Beta? STFU cock sucker.

Go play a real ES game.

Gelston
01-31-2015, 12:01 AM
Go play a real ES game.

I'll take that as a no. It is actually a really fun game. Sucks for you that you want to be a dipshit and not try it out. The quests match any ES game I've ever played. Fully voiced too.

Androidpk
01-31-2015, 12:04 AM
I'll take that as a no. It is actually a really fun game. Sucks for you that you want to be a dipshit and not try it out. The quests match any ES game I've ever played. Fully voiced too.

Hah! Like a man with a $5000 suit is gonna play a lame ass Elder Scrolls knock off.. come on!

Gelston
01-31-2015, 12:09 AM
Hah! Like a man with a $5000 suit is gonna play a lame ass Elder Scrolls knock off.. come on!

Um, what?

Androidpk
01-31-2015, 12:16 AM
Um, what?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/001/582/picard-facepalm.jpg

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 12:20 AM
PK how much did your jeans cost again?

Androidpk
01-31-2015, 12:24 AM
PK how much did your jeans cost again?

$5.95.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 12:48 AM
Not 300 dollars?!

Candor
01-31-2015, 12:51 AM
This thread really needs to end...

Androidpk
01-31-2015, 12:54 AM
Not 300 dollars?!

For $300 they better be crit padded.

Tgo01
01-31-2015, 12:58 AM
This thread really needs to end...

He's threatening to DDoS again!

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 01:01 AM
He's threatening to DDoS again!

ONO!!! Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cuz they DDosing err'body out h're!

Thondalar
01-31-2015, 01:23 AM

You must get really aggravated with yourself.

Jhynnifer
01-31-2015, 01:48 AM
I think you missed the point. I do not assist continuously for inappropriate matters, nor did I demand compensation as the GM slander suggests, but you are doing a great job trolling...

Kiss much GM buttox? Nice going...

I think your definition of "assisting continuously for inappropriate matters" is different from mine. And this isn't trolling, this is me being completely fucking floored with just how much time you waste. GM ass-kissing? LOL. I call them out when they deserve it, but I've also been on both sides of this and I think you're an absolute pain in the ass.

ZeP
01-31-2015, 02:09 AM
Hahaha I have a rep comment in $7 a gallon gas thread. That's like #1 around here.

Anyway I think I need to be involved in this thread. This forum hates that I can tear down plebes like Gelston, Trisket, Celepedo, and that functional retard who thought he could put GM coraesine in a backpack.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 02:10 AM
Hahaha I have a rep comment in $7 a gallon gas thread. That's like #1 around here.

Anyway I think I need to be involved in this thread. This forum hates that I can tear down plebes like Gelston, Trisket, Celepedo, and that functional retard who thought he could put GM coraesine in a backpack.

Who the fuck is Trisket? And are they tasty?!

Candor
01-31-2015, 02:17 AM
Anyone who has played the game for awhile and is assisting on average more than once every two weeks is likely a whiner IMHO...

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 02:18 AM
Anyone who has played the game for awhile and is assisting on average more than once every two weeks is likely a whiner IMHO...

Or a tattler.

ZeP
01-31-2015, 02:22 AM
Who the fuck is Trisket? And are they tasty?!

She has posted enough for people to figure it out and as to the second question, I doubt it.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 02:28 AM
Attention: Unnamed female referred to as TRISKET! Art thou tasty?! Reveal your tastiness NAOW!

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 02:29 AM
She has posted enough for people to figure it out and as to the second question, I doubt it.

When I read posts by you, I largely wonder if you really like pez dispensers, and are just lysdexic.

ZeP
01-31-2015, 02:38 AM
I loved talking to PeZ in the early internet days but that isn't where I got the moniker. I use a different one on most boards.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 02:42 AM
I loved talking to PeZ in the early internet days but that isn't where I got the moniker. I use a different one on most boards.

Dun dun dun.... sneaky anonymous guy!

ZeP
01-31-2015, 02:43 AM
Dun dun dun.... sneaky anonymous guy!

Not really, a lot of people here know who I am.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 02:56 AM

Yes. You're the dyslexic pez fan!

Tisket
01-31-2015, 03:04 AM
I enjoy finding out I have an enemy I never knew I had before.

Seriously, I have no clue who ZeP is or why he dislikes me but...yay?

Tisket
01-31-2015, 03:05 AM

I recall nothing about you. I'm not just saying that to be mean, I really have no idea who you are.

ZeP
01-31-2015, 03:06 AM
Yes. You're the dyslexic pez fan!

I've been off pez since the 90's, just one taste and you know it isn't good for you...

Tisket
01-31-2015, 03:08 AM
I really wish people wouldn't imagine their posting history leaves any kind of lasting impression on my memory.

Candor
01-31-2015, 03:12 AM

Who are you again?

ZeP
01-31-2015, 03:14 AM
I really wish people wouldn't imagine their posting history leaves any kind of lasting impression on my memory.

You were mentioned along with the slow learning backpack man. In a separate post I just said that people know who I am.

Tisket
01-31-2015, 03:15 AM
You were mentioned along with the slow learning backpack man. In a separate post I just said that people know who I am.

Speak English. Use your words.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 03:16 AM
Be careful Tisket. People KNOW WHO HE IS.

He will CUT YOU!

Tisket
I don't know anything about a backpack.

/stumped

Tisket
lol @ Neelin

ZeP
01-31-2015, 03:18 AM
Be careful Tisket. People KNOW WHO HE IS.

He will CUT YOU!

In order: No, Yes, No

ZeP
01-31-2015, 03:22 AM
Any other takers? I guess if you say "Trisket" you can lure people out. I was just taking shots at the betas here.

I will just let the board name "JackWhisper" speak for itself.

Tisket
01-31-2015, 03:23 AM
Any other takers? I guess if you say "Trisket" you can lure people out. I was just taking shots at the betas here.

"Lure people out"? I post here regularly. Jesus, I even posted quite a bit in this thread. Something tells me you are not firing on all cylinders.

ZeP
01-31-2015, 03:27 AM
Aw you don't have to call me Jesus!

Jhynnifer
01-31-2015, 03:29 AM
"Lure people out"? I post here regularly. Jesus, I even posted quite a bit in this thread. Something tells me you are not firing on all cylinders.

Pft... whatever, I see him parking that 1975 van in the parking lot. You've seen it, the one , with the mural of a wizard atop a stormy mountaintop wielding lightning bolts. I know that sign on it reads "Free candy." He can't fool me.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 03:29 AM
I don't know anything about a backpack.

Said every college-age unwitting Colombian drug mule EVER!

Tisket
01-31-2015, 03:31 AM
Aw you don't have to call me Jesus!

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMy03M2ZhZDUwODNjNGJkZTU0_51c1b33b34779.png

JackWhisper

I will just let the board name "JackWhisper" speak for itself.

My son's initials are J A C. My nickname since high school has been Whisper *long story*. My user tag has been Jac/JackWhisper since he was born. Thanks for asking about my name though! Am proud of my kiddo's influence on me.

Tisket
Pft... whatever, I see him parking that 1975 van in the parking lot. You've seen it, the one , with the mural of a wizard atop a stormy mountaintop wielding lightning bolts. I know that sign on it reads "Free candy." He can't fool me.

lol

ZeP
01-31-2015, 03:32 AM
"a lot of people" doesn't mean the random individuals replying. It was a response to "JackWhisper" (what kind of handle is that?)

ZeP
01-31-2015, 03:35 AM
JackWhispering to someone sounds... I don't know.. draw your own conclusions

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 03:46 AM
"a lot of people" doesn't mean the random individuals replying. It was a response to "JackWhisper" (what kind of handle is that?)

Asked and answered already!

ZeP
01-31-2015, 03:51 AM
Asked and answered already!

JackWhispering to someone sounds... I don't know.. draw your own conclusions

Is that the answer?

Tisket
01-31-2015, 03:52 AM
wtf, dude doesn't even make enough sense to be even slightly interesting. I'm going to bed.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 03:53 AM
You're leaving me alone with dyslexic pez fan? Tisket.... you suck right now!

ZeP
01-31-2015, 03:56 AM
wtf, dude doesn't even make enough sense to be even slightly interesting.

I get ratings every time.

Candor
01-31-2015, 04:00 AM

The more you post, the less sense you make.

ZeP
01-31-2015, 04:03 AM
The more you post, the less sense you make.

If I made sense to someone reciting CANDOR THE GREAT in TSC I'd rethink things.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 04:10 AM
I'd take CANDOR THE GREAT in TSC over ALL HAIL PEZ DISPENSER any day.

ZeP
01-31-2015, 04:12 AM
I'd take CANDOR THE GREAT in TSC over ALL HAIL PEZ DISPENSER any day.

Saved

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 04:18 AM
Candor may be a toolbag, but he's a KNOWN toolbag.

You.... are an unknown toolbag.

Known > Unknown.

Donquix
01-31-2015, 04:38 AM

i...disagree. It got old literally before i heard him say a word. "haha, my name is this thing that is like this thing"...kinda got over that in like 98.

ahhh....no. yeah, that game is kind of shit. vr10 and stopped, no changes since really looked to make much of a difference. The storylines were ok, it was more or less pure stubbornness and OCD that powered me through.

I did have a blast camping the opposing quest hubs in cyrodill from the other factions but, just weren't enough people to sustain that.

Luftstreitkräfte
01-31-2015, 06:06 AM
/thread :(

Thondalar
01-31-2015, 07:41 AM
/thread :(

Like you have any room to say anything about anything ever.

Srs.

subzero
01-31-2015, 07:49 AM

C'mon, baby, you know my smooth-ass words have me solidly frozen in your memory.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 08:11 AM
C'mon, baby, you know my smooth-ass words have me solidly frozen in your memory.

Yeah, or have her giving you the cold shoulder.

Crime
01-31-2015, 08:30 AM
Crime doesn't pay!

and thus, you have summarized the entirety of his character's "RP."

That's actually something the community started. Crime name jokes. I just go along with it to be friendly with the community, and it is pretty funny at times :) Juxtaposition was the very first to jump on that band wagon, biting me, "I've taken a bite out of Crime." I knew I was doomed to suffer for it at that moment. That sort of name banter didn't exist in the 90s, it's entirely "next gen" Gemstone.

Kali and other GM's didn't miss out on the humor though in a much more grandiose method back in 1999 when they arrived at Hearthstone steps with a troupe of family; Felony, Insurrection, Punishment, and a few more.

At times I find it plain annoying and a distraction, but if it brings a smile to someone's face I'm generally willing to play along. It is not "MY RP" though. ;)

Thank you for the opportunity to comment!

Back
01-31-2015, 08:40 AM

WB gets on my nerves because he claims he knows so much about Gms when he doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoA0cTC228M

Warriorbird
01-31-2015, 09:13 AM
WB gets on my nerves because he claims he knows so much about Gms when he doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoA0cTC228M

Please certainly tell yourself that.

Back
01-31-2015, 09:17 AM
Please certainly tell yourself that.

Tell me you don't jump at the chance to try to spill some vague information about GMs without even being a GM yourself? Which GM did you cyber?

Warriorbird
01-31-2015, 09:20 AM
Tell me you don't jump at the chance to try to spill some vague information about GMs without even being a GM yourself? Which GM did you cyber?

My ex wife was a GM. I've been friends with several. I pay attention to the forums. You clearly don't if you weren't actually aware of the first fact on the list. Maybe drink a bit less. Did you wonder why even people who don't particularly like me weren't lining up for your crusade?

Neither fact has much bearing on the ability to look at rep language, which isn't making any grand claims or assumed authority. People talk like themselves and people in certain positions and certain moods talk similarly.

Back
01-31-2015, 09:28 AM
My ex wife was a GM. I've been friends with several. I pay attention to the forums. You clearly don't if you weren't actually aware of the first fact on the list. Maybe drink a bit less. Did you wonder why even people who don't particularly like me weren't lining up for your crusade?

Neither fact has much bearing on the ability to look at rep language.

So you finally come up with some credentials. You know so much because you cybered some GM. It may not seem like it to someone of your stature, but when you say "I know so and so", and because you text fucked some GM, you come come off like a pretentious dick. Sorry, bro.

Parkbandit
01-31-2015, 09:28 AM
If you assist 33 times and report 37 times in a 3 month period... you are most certainly a whiny ass titty baby.

Warriorbird
01-31-2015, 09:30 AM
So you finally come up with some credentials. You know so much because you cybered some GM. It may not seem like it to someone of your stature, but when you say "I know so and so", and because you text fucked some GM, you come come off like a pretentious dick. Sorry, bro.

I didn't "text fuck" anybody, moron. This was my RL wife. The pretentious dick here? Guess who. The "credentials" have existed for years if you actually paid attention. Apart from that if people actually like you in game and your eyes are open you can both know a number of GMs and learn quite a bit. I understand that you apparently have a desire not to know (because I know you've known staff members too) but that doesn't mean that nobody else does either. The degree of outside of the game communication attached to GS has been tremendous, even long before Lnet.

Parkbandit
01-31-2015, 09:30 AM

I think he was talking about his real life ex wife.. not some "wife" in the game.

Stop. You are looking even dumber than normal right now.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 09:32 AM
I pay zero attention to people's idiocy, and even I knew WarriorBird had an real life ex-wife who was a GM.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 09:33 AM
you come come off like a pretentious dick. Sorry, bro.

YEAH! STOP come coming off like a dick! God!

Parkbandit
01-31-2015, 09:33 AM
I pay zero attention to people's idiocy, and even I knew WarriorBird had an real life ex-wife who was a GM.

Leave Khaladon out of this!

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 09:36 AM
I'm pretty sure Khaladon can do WAY better than WarriorBird.

Back
01-31-2015, 09:36 AM
I didn't "text fuck" anybody, moron. This was my RL wife. The pretentious dick here? Guess who. The "credentials" have existed for years if you actually paid attention. Apart from that if people actually like you in game and your eyes are open you can both know a number of GMs and learn quite a bit. I understand that you apparently have a desire not to know (because I know you've known staff members too) but that doesn't mean that nobody else does either. The degree of outside of the game communication attached to GS has been tremendous, even long before Lnet.

Pretentious. Never humble.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 09:40 AM
Your avatar is a Neopet.

Warriorbird
01-31-2015, 09:42 AM
Leave Khaladon out of this!

The things the PC can do for you. I suddenly feel better about my past relationships. Thanks Parkbandit!

Parkbandit
01-31-2015, 09:44 AM
I'm pretty sure Khaladon can do WAY better than WarriorBird.

LOL

Crime
01-31-2015, 09:47 AM
If you assist 33 times and report 37 times in a 3 month period... you are most certainly a whiny ass titty baby.

33 assists directed to use 33 reports by GM's does not = 66, in fact if the assist gets to a GM I guess they felt it was important enough for a GM to get involved. That's not me asking for referrals all the time. There were MANY technical issues due to Sadie problems, I had 6 enchants done, a padding job, and 3 lightening jobs and multiple problems taking days to resolve. Items kept getting stuck in their system. That's at least half that total, maybe more. I also had many questions, and a few of problems.

Then add on the fact I bought the Dark Sigil-Etched Blade that no merchant would touch, turns out there were reports of illegal duping over a decade ago.. that took several assists, special permissions from Jhainna to do Sadie work, and yeah it adds the F... up and took internal Simu clock cycles to apparently work through their own internal issues haunting this blade which are now apparently resolved. My blade is now 3lbs not 9lbs. Thank you Simu, Ledirth, and Sadie.

Yup I used their system and get slammed for it.. Now I remember why I don't use the boards and press the assist button. I pay my $40 bucks, there is an assist button, I'll use it again.

Clearly you are just a Troll who doesn't know jack about why people assist.

Back
01-31-2015, 09:56 AM
Your avatar is a Neopet.

Fuck so.

Taernath
01-31-2015, 10:01 AM
Fuck so.

http://i.imgur.com/EZcSbmP.jpg

Parkbandit
01-31-2015, 10:17 AM
33 assists directed to use 33 reports by GM's does not = 66, in fact if the assist gets to a GM I guess they felt it was important enough for a GM to get involved. That's not me asking for referrals all the time. There were MANY technical issues due to Sadie problems, I had 6 enchants done, a padding job, and 3 lightening jobs and multiple problems taking days to resolve. Items kept getting stuck in their system. That's at least half that total, maybe more. I also had many questions, and a few of problems.

Then add on the fact I bought the Dark Sigil-Etched Blade that no merchant would touch, turns out there were reports of illegal duping over a decade ago.. that took several assists, special permissions from Jhainna to do Sadie work, and yeah it adds the F... up and took internal Simu clock cycles to apparently work through their own internal issues haunting this blade which are now apparently resolved. My blade is now 3lbs not 9lbs. Thank you Simu, Ledirth, and Sadie.

Yup I used their system and get slammed for it.. Now I remember why I don't use the boards and press the assist button. I pay my $40 bucks, there is an assist button, I'll use it again.

Clearly you are just a Troll who doesn't know jack about why people assist.

LOL.

Seriously, it's ok to be a little whiny bitch who uses REPORT and ASSIST when things aren't going perfectly your way. I imagine you use WARN even moreso. Hell, I bet you have WARN HARASSMENT on an F Key macro.

As far as knowing jack about why people assist.. I was a Senior GH and had to change my fair share of ASSIST diapers. I wonder if I even have my old logs.. it would be hilarious if I responded to one of your broken finger nail 911 calls.

Gelston
01-31-2015, 10:23 AM
rofl, apparently I was ripped down by Zep or whatever. I don't even know who that is.

Parkbandit
01-31-2015, 10:26 AM
rofl, apparently I was ripped down by Zep or whatever. I don't even know who that is.

It's ZeP. Everyone knows that.

Gelston
01-31-2015, 10:29 AM
It's ZeP. Everyone knows that.

I CAPITALIZE WHAT I WaNT

Androidpk
01-31-2015, 10:33 AM
I CAPITALIZE WHAT I WaNT

I am king of the Romans and I am above grammar!

Gelston
01-31-2015, 10:35 AM
i...disagree. It got old literally before i heard him say a word. "haha, my name is this thing that is like this thing"...kinda got over that in like 98.

ahhh....no. yeah, that game is kind of shit. vr10 and stopped, no changes since really looked to make much of a difference. The storylines were ok, it was more or less pure stubbornness and OCD that powered me through.

I did have a blast camping the opposing quest hubs in cyrodill from the other factions but, just weren't enough people to sustain that.

It goes to VR14 now! Also, they are basically scrapping the Vet system and making it the champion system... And the justice system is being put in. And penisvaginaballs.

Warriorbird
01-31-2015, 10:36 AM

This is an indication of seriousness and importance.

Gelston
01-31-2015, 10:38 AM
This is an indication of seriousness and importance.

Was he calling rep ratings?

Warriorbird
01-31-2015, 10:43 AM

Of course. He also believes that a negative plus a negative equals a positive.

Gelston
01-31-2015, 10:47 AM
Of course. He also believes that a negative plus a negative equals a positive.

I used to have a friend in GS, years ago, named Zeppernog. I wonder if that is him. He seems to only post when sloshed though, so I'm sure we'll see again on Sunday afternoon.

Androidpk
01-31-2015, 10:49 AM
I'm Zeppernog.

JackWhisper
01-31-2015, 10:52 AM

Dude, he tore you DOWN! You *AND* an entire box of mothafuckin' Triskets! He has no mercy!

He must work for a big TV station. Because he matters. People KNOW him.

I'm Zeppernog.

You mean Pezzernog.

Androidpk
01-31-2015, 10:59 AM
Pezzernog the pezz dispenser.

Tisket
01-31-2015, 12:10 PM

haha

Donquix
01-31-2015, 12:18 PM
That's actually something the community started. Crime name jokes. I just go along with it to be friendly with the community, and it is pretty funny at times :) Juxtaposition was the very first to jump on that band wagon, biting me, "I've taken a bite out of Crime." I knew I was doomed to suffer for it at that moment. That sort of name banter didn't exist in the 90s, it's entirely "next gen" Gemstone.

Kali and other GM's didn't miss out on the humor though in a much more grandiose method back in 1999 when they arrived at Hearthstone steps with a troupe of family; Felony, Insurrection, Punishment, and a few more.

At times I find it plain annoying and a distraction, but if it brings a smile to someone's face I'm generally willing to play along. It is not "MY RP" though. ;)

Thank you for the opportunity to comment!

"it's not my rp...except i tried to base my entire character around an idea that is a play on this name in teras, no one played along, and i proceeded to cry about it for 3 days. but it's totally not my idea or my rp."

Jeril
01-31-2015, 01:22 PM

WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!

Donquix
01-31-2015, 01:35 PM
WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuQNt45Cjkc

Glitch
01-31-2015, 03:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzx8KHjQD6c

subzero
01-31-2015, 03:57 PM
Your avatar is a Neopet.

I'm not sure how well that plays as an insult considering you recognize it. I thought it was some sort of gay, twilight-inspired dragon-thing.

Latrinsorm
01-31-2015, 06:06 PM
Honestly I am running out of Vodka.Rookie.
Maybe drink a bit less.Fascist.
I didn't "text fuck" anybody, moron. This was my RL wife.To be fair, the only safe sex is text sex.

Donquix
01-31-2015, 06:20 PM
Rookie.Fascist.To be fair, the only safe sex is text sex.

When i get that feeling, i need...textual healing.

Tenlaar
01-31-2015, 06:45 PM
To be fair, the only safe sex is text sex.

Get with the times, man.

www.skype.com