PDA

View Full Version : Tier 0 Ithzir Plate Armor

Gizmo
01-13-2015, 06:34 PM
Looking for bare bones, Ithzir Tier 0 full plate.

Gizmo
01-15-2015, 01:31 PM
Birthday Bump.

I'd be willing to consider higher tier plate as well, but still prefer Tier 0

JackWhisper
01-15-2015, 01:32 PM
Buy really good plain plate, get tier 0 put on it. Ithzir is offered at decent events, usually. At least last couple!

Gizmo
01-15-2015, 01:34 PM
I know. I passed it up back in 2013.

JackWhisper
01-15-2015, 01:37 PM
With how the PP system is scoring Ithzir now, you really may end up better off buying really good plain plate, due to the large argument that was had out over the charging system and the tier systems of Ithzir. Coin-wise, I mean. Good luck.

Gizmo
01-15-2015, 01:40 PM
With how the PP system is scoring Ithzir now, you really may end up better off buying really good plain plate, due to the large argument that was had out over the charging system and the tier systems of Ithzir. Coin-wise, I mean. Good luck.

Right now it's not in my cards to buy really good plate, if it was I'd be looking.

For right now, I'm keeping my eyes open for lower, bare bones sort.

Otherwise in a few months, that will all change since my financial focus isn't quite on the game as of now. If I find nothing in the next month or so while looking around, then I'll probably end up purchasing some high enchant plate come time when all the dust settles in my life

JackWhisper
01-15-2015, 01:41 PM
Hah! It's never too late to consolidate a little cash and save a bundle on what you'll end up paying to PP enchant later!

Gizmo
01-15-2015, 01:44 PM
Hah! It's never too late to consolidate a little cash and save a bundle on what you'll end up paying to PP enchant later!

Sure it is, when your mother was diagnosed positive for metastatic melanoma, you kind of don't try to consolidate a little cash in a video game.

Otherwise I wouldn't have just sold my 20mil+ coins, and bought good plate..Perhaps in a few months..