PDA

View Full Version : Khaladon - fun and games

Eiderfleur
10-10-2004, 05:08 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I found it kinda amusing, Ive deleted screen all other screen scroll.

>report Brave Adventurer Questing... Rassputin - wasnt he a Russian monk? also the main star of a Bony M song? Ra ra Rasputin Lover of the Russian queen.. etc etc

SEND[Zilana] Thanks for the heads up.

SEND[Khaladon] Rasputin. Yes, he was. Who the heck is a bony m? I'm sorry, but rap does not count as music in any way, shape or form. Try some Yellowcard, Trapt, Audioslave for new stuff, or Mother Love Bone, Chili Peppers, etc for good music.

>report sheesh! im showing my age... really weird 70s band, they also sang By the rivers of Babylon and Daddy, daddy cool amongst other "classics"

SEND[Khaladon] <laugh> 70s? What were you doing listening to that with everything from Simon & Garfunkel, Alro Guthrie, Black Sabbath, Led Zep, and Crosby Stills & Nash out there?

>report hahahahaha Khaladon Hey I was born in 76 I had to live through remixes of Bony M! wasnt out of choice Besides, I was more interested in Wham, Duran Duran and Aha by the time i got to realise what music was!

SEND[Khaladon] Ok, now you need to die...

A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes you!
... 1 point of damage!
Light shock to right hand. Fingers tingle.

A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!

Chadj
10-10-2004, 05:26 PM
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Another Khaladon appreciation post.

This is because Khaladon rocks.

kheldarin
10-10-2004, 06:24 PM
Oh God, did he really say Trapt, Yellowcard and Audioslave?

Negative points right there.

Latrinsorm
10-10-2004, 06:26 PM
Nothing (in the musical world) makes me angrier than the few good songs Audioslave has.

Toxicvixen
10-10-2004, 07:08 PM
:heart: Khaladon even if he has bad taste in music.

Zentoph
10-10-2004, 11:43 PM
I've died a little reading this thread.

Bad taste? :-(

Wolfmage
10-11-2004, 03:17 AM
Well, if Khaladon has bad taste, I guess I do too. Like Yellowcard, love Trapt and Audioslave. Of course, none of those are my fav, and to mention my fav might be hazardous to my health.

Caiylania
10-11-2004, 03:39 AM
Hehe. Classic.

Axhinde
10-11-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Wolfmage
Well, if Khaladon has bad taste, I guess I do too. Like Yellowcard, love Trapt and Audioslave. Of course, none of those are my fav, and to mention my fav might be hazardous to my health.

As long as it isn't Creed(or the formerly known as Creed), you should be alright. Mentally of course. As far as beat downs go, well, wish I could help.

Artha
10-11-2004, 09:52 AM
and to mention my fav might be hazardous to my health.

NICKELBACK????

Chadj
10-11-2004, 03:34 PM
NOTHING WRONG WITH NICKELBACK

However, Yellowcard was hilarious at warped tour. They were screaming and yelling "FUCKIN THANKS TO THE USED(Hardcoreish type punk music), WHO WILL BE PLAYING NEXT! THEY ARE OUR IDOLS AND OUR HEROS AND IF IT FUCKIN WEREN'T FOR THEM, WE FUCKIN WOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE RIGHT FUCKIN NOW! SO HERE'S A SONG TO THEM! LISTEN THE FUCK UP EVERYBODY! FUCKIN RIGHT!!!".

They then burst into Ocean Avenue.

[Edited on 10-11-2004 by Chadj]

StrayRogue
10-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Audioslave were good live. Not as good as Sound Garden or RATM respectively, but still good.

Alarke
10-11-2004, 05:59 PM
I cant believe you just said nothing wrong with Nickelback... just a little website for you to suffer through.

http://www.thewebshite.co.uk/nickelback.htm

Oh, and Khaladon may lose points for Trapt.. i'll give you that, but he made a lot up with RHCP!

And Eiderfleur... Wham? Wake me up, before you go go.. no... no 80's for you! Although... Aha get's you some major points... Take on me has been my ringtone forever now.

kheldarin
10-11-2004, 06:18 PM
Khaladon gets points for Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath, of course.

Toxicvixen
10-11-2004, 06:27 PM
Warped Tour is always funny with the ever other word being Fuck. Thats all the little bands can say and that is usually all you can hear anyway :mumble: Fuckin :mumble: Fuck yeah so :mumble:.

Ah sweet sweet memories of Warped Tour.

Wolfmage
10-13-2004, 12:40 AM
Okay, so what about Linkin Park? *runs and hides*

10-13-2004, 06:49 AM
Linkin Park is absolutely fucking awful.

- Arkans

Latrinsorm
10-13-2004, 12:29 PM
If it wasn't for Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park would be the worst band in existence.

Eiderfleur
10-13-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Alarke

And Eiderfleur... Wham? Wake me up, before you go go.. no... no 80's for you! Although... Aha get's you some major points... Take on me has been my ringtone forever now.

I didnt say I liked Wake me up before you go go in particular, but yes well, what can I say, I suck!

Well No accounting for taste my newest ring tone is Duelling Banjos :P heh
I couldnt find the muppets one i wanted (mnumuna - however it's spelled).