PDA

View Full Version : Sean and Cheslica

Apollyon
09-04-2003, 03:00 AM
Sean asked me to post this to clear things up once and for all.

It has come to my attention that many of you have asked me about my involvement with Ieva, the player of Cheslica. So I thought I would enlighten you all, so no more rumors that are untrue go around.

Cheslica and Ganryu were friends for a long time in-game before we ever met out of game. It was always purely friendship with no romantic intention. When she came down here to visit her father in Beverly Hills, she also came and visited me.

We hung out and decided we liked eachother's company, went out to dinner, took a walk in the park, but that is all. It was very nice, and innocent.

The next day I went to dinner with her out at some very fancy restaurant in Beverly Hills, at her asking, which she payed for, followed by just looking at the stars on the rooftop of her dad's penthouse. All very innocent.

Didn't see her at all during the week, since I was busy with my first week of school, and I had to work on my off day on a telecom commercial. However, we kept in close touch via telephone and text messaging. I had to cancel plans to hang out.

Then I saw her again at the Thrilla, and of course we hung out together and had fun. I'm sure you all know the rest, since all we did is kiss.

Again during the week I was busy, but she kept asking me to come out and hang with her cuz she was bored, but I declined because I had to work again on set, and go to school. I decided I wanted to break it off with her, even though I like her -very- much, because it was pointless to continue any further considering we live hundreds of miles apart, and long distance things don't work. She insisted on coming over, and came over, and we said our goodbye's and that was it. Nothing more than that happened so don't go make up bullshit rumors.

Never did we do anything that wasn't completely innocent, and she is not a typical Gemstone player. She is very beautiful, intelligent, and overall a very cool girl. Don't get me wrong, ninety percent of you GS'ers are flaming fat faggots. However, she was very cool and fun to hang out with. Most of all, a challenge. Our little fling was nothing more than that, and I enjoyed hanging out with her very much. I miss her a lot.

There you go, assholes and bitches. Tear it apart.

Sean

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by Apollyon]

EDIT: I don't care if you're Sean, if you're Sean's friend, or whatever, you still have to follow TOS. Cool it on the language.

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by Edaarin]

Tsa`ah
09-04-2003, 11:19 AM
But .... you said that you owned that.

Can't you ever get your stories straight?

We should ask someone to compile some coding for a BS meter and attach it to all of Sean's threads.

Weedmage Princess
09-04-2003, 11:20 AM
The meter would break.

Weedmage Princess
09-04-2003, 11:21 AM
And Apollyon you said before that you were done with "posting for Sean." Yet here you are.

Tsa`ah
09-04-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
And Apollyon you said before that you were done with "posting for Sean." Yet here you are.

Well duh! :rolleyes:

Weedmage Princess
09-04-2003, 11:41 AM
Haha I know...silly me.

Solkern
09-04-2003, 11:45 AM
Dunno, Sean told me he had a kid, and a girl hes been with forever....i'm just confused

Adhara
09-04-2003, 11:54 AM
I remember seeing a quote recently of Cheslica's player saying she didn't want to be associated with Sean in any way or some such. I wonder if we could get her to post here in this thread and confirm Sean's version...

Tsa`ah
09-04-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Solkern
Dunno, Sean told me he had a kid, and a girl hes been with forever....i'm just confused

I say it again... Well duh!

Solkern
09-04-2003, 11:58 AM
If people are going to lie, people should atleast try to be pathological about it heh

CrystalTears
09-04-2003, 12:00 PM
You do realize Sean is banned right? Posting "for" him doesn't make it right. In fact I'd wager to say that you're bypassing and abusing our TOS to get your own way.

Solkern
09-04-2003, 12:01 PM
What did he do to get banned? or is it the kind of story that i dont wanna hear?

Makkah
09-04-2003, 12:15 PM
Well I believe Sean got technically banned for consistently destroying TOS with his blatant disregard for swearing rules and homophobic behavior. But basically... noone liked him, he continuously lied and he called many of the posters here fat and retarded...

rht

PS: Did i miss anything?

Weedmage Princess
09-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Yeah you forgot that he was claiming to be God's gift to women...and he looked like a toothpick with tits.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-04-2003, 12:35 PM
Ok, don't know Sean or Chestlicker, and didn't finish reading the post above. Who gives a rats ass about any of it? Why the hell should I or anyone else here give a damn?

CrystalTears
09-04-2003, 12:44 PM
Just remember that he doesn't care what we think of him anyway, ergo his constant need to explain himself. Yep.

Two words for you... therapy.

(By the way that's a joke from So I Married an Axe Murderer for you grammar fiends.)

Adhara
09-04-2003, 12:45 PM
It's an entertaining thing to do on a break at work when you can't chat.

Edaarin
09-04-2003, 01:48 PM
This thread was doing so well when I left for class. 0 replies means you don't give him any more reason to keep posting.