PDA

View Full Version : Jaelee's Auction

Jaelee
12-17-2014, 01:56 AM
This is my first auction so bear with me please; I'll try not to be completely inept.
I will attempt to do a Once, Twice, Sold. I will check the boards daily, barring something terrible happening.
I anticipate that this auction will move at a fairly nice pace, but I might be deluded as to how these things work!
Thanks!

WEAPONS

a thin-bladed dark glaes longsword
8x, under 3 lb

Fully unlocked Hkala, full zests, blessable, space in the pommel for a short sword

R>tilt longsword
You relax as you lower your dark glaes longsword to your side, allowing your guard to fall.
>touch longsword
You draw your finger along the narrow hollow at the end of your dark glaes longsword's hilt.
>bow
You hold your dark glaes longsword perpendicular to the ground in front of you with both hands and execute a dignified bow.
>point longsword
You raise your dark glaes longsword to eye level and point it straight ahead.
>push longsword
You hold your dark glaes longsword out in front of you menacingly, instinctively bringing your left hand to the pommel of your longsword's hilt before realizing that the hollow hilt is empty.
>pull longsword
You pull your dark glaes longsword closer to your body protectively, instinctively bringing your left hand to the pommel of your longsword's hilt before realizing that the hollow hilt is empty.
>fold longsword
You cross your dark glaes longsword across your chest in a sign of respect and bow your head reverently.
>salute longsword
You lift your dark glaes longsword above your head with the edge facing in. After holding it there for several seconds, you slash the longsword downward until it stills by your side.
>spin longsword
You raise your dark glaes longsword above your head and launch into a spinning leap! You bring the longsword slashing down around your body and land in a wide-set defensive stance.
>wave longsword
You swing around your dark glaes longsword, creating an arc around your body.

You remove an ivory-hilted gold mithglin bodice dagger from in your blue pack.
>put dag in long
Finding the narrow opening at the end of your dark glaes longsword's hollow pommel with the tip of your dagger, you push the blade of your dagger inside until it is enveloped within the hilt. Only the dagger's pommel remains visible, merging seamlessly with the longsword's hilt.
>get dag from long
Grasping only the pommel of your dark glaes longsword with the tips of your fingers, you draw an ivory-hilted gold mithglin bodice dagger out from within a narrow recess in the longsword's hilt. Once the dagger's hilt is exposed, you change your grip to grasp the hilt securely. The sound of metal sliding against metal hisses sharply as you unsheathe the blade and brandish it before you.
MB: 10 mil.

elegant maple-hafted mithril handaxe- 1x, blessable, Elegant forging. 1AvD, 2% DF
MB: 50k

a jagged ora bastard sword
9 lbs, +10
The sword resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 9 to Influence.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 18 times.
The sword looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
You sense that the ora bastard sword will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

a chipped ora bastard sword
7 lbs, +10
The harmonics generated tell you that the sword does extra damage when it strikes.
The sword resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
The sword's enhancement will degrade when it scores a successful strike.
It should be able to withstand an incredible amount of uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away.
When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its special ability.

eonake longsword
4 lb, +20
The harmonics generated tell you that the longsword has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.

an onyx-handled imflass battle axe
5 lb, +12
It provides a bonus of 4 to Agility.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
The axe looks to have almost innumerable charges remaining.
The axe resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
The axe's enhancement will degrade when it scores a successful strike.
It should be able to withstand an incredible amount of uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away.
You sense that the imflass battle axe will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

a fel-hafted invar crowbill
5 lbs, +2 (warrior assess recommended)
The harmonics generated tell you that the crowbill helps defend the one who wields it.

an ivory-hilted gold mithglin bodice dagger
+15, under a lb
MB: 10k

a kelyn-hilted imflass katana
4 lb, +12 - Need asses.
The harmonics generated tell you that the katana inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes.

a violet faenor war hammer.
6 lbs, +13
It provides a bonus of 9 to Dexterity.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 27 times.
It provides a bonus of 5 to Wisdom.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 15 times.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Mana Recovery.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 12 times.
The hammer looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the faenor war hammer will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

fir-handled imflass-spiked maul
4 lbs. +12
It provides a bonus of 2 to Combat Maneuvers Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
The maul looks to have almost innumerable charges remaining.

You sense that the imflass-spiked maul will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

ornate vaalorn-studded maul
4 lbs, +18

The harmonics generated tell you that the maul inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes.

The maul resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
The maul's enhancement will degrade when it scores a successful strike.
mithril military pick
7 lbs, +5
The harmonics generated tell you that the pick has been infused with a dark substance and has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Armor Use Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 21 times.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Combat Maneuvers Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 12 times.
The pick looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the military pick will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

ARMOR

glaes augmented chain
36 lb, +15
The harmonics generated tell you that the chain serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.

The chain resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
The chain's enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat.

FlayedAngel
12-17-2014, 08:56 AM
MB on a bronze and golden topaz buckle and a simple blue dreamstone ring, thanks!

Luntz
12-17-2014, 12:46 PM
mb on the starstone torc and amethyst stickpin

Jaelee
12-19-2014, 04:09 PM
FlayedAngel, I'm informed, thankfully, that you are the current bidder, and therefore winner of the dreamstone ring. My apologies! I'm still getting the hang of all of this. Please PM me to find a time to meet and collect your item!