PDA

View Full Version : My trip with Bars

Astray
12-16-2014, 03:15 PM
So I just took a bar. Boy do I feel sluggish and uncoordinated. Not exactly tired, like I was expecting. Just weightless and fuzzy minded.

Not sure what to make of it so far.

Tenlaar
12-16-2014, 03:16 PM
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/drug-test-meme-what-drugs-are-we-testing.jpg

Astray
12-16-2014, 03:22 PM
Dude it is fucking with my sense of balance. Imagine seeing a baby sort of flopping around trying to sit up and that's me at the moment.

Allereli
12-16-2014, 03:26 PM
for other people who don't know wtf he's talking about https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071217114353AAQZH0U

Astray
12-16-2014, 03:34 PM
Pretty good fun so far

Tenlaar
12-16-2014, 03:36 PM
You seem like a person who has never done drugs before right now.

Astray
12-16-2014, 03:39 PM

Pretty much true. I had some pot tea but that's as far I ever went.

Ker_Thwap
12-16-2014, 03:41 PM

I was a full time stoner when I decided to take a full hit of acid before school one day. Worst day of my life. I suppose if you must experiment, do so from the safety of your home with some kind of people around to keep you alive should you attempt anything particularly stupid.

Androidpk
12-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Don't bar and drive.

Tenlaar
12-16-2014, 03:42 PM
Astray in another 15 minutes:

http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/cutest-corgi-pictures-flop.jpg

Androidpk
12-16-2014, 03:42 PM
I was a full time stoner when I decided to take a full hit of acid before school one day. Worst day of my life. I suppose if you must experiment, do so from the safety of your home with some kind of people around to keep you alive should you attempt anything particularly stupid.

And you call me a stupid fuck :|

Androidpk
12-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Damnit, tenlaars avatar is busted again. I don't know why my tablet hates you.

Tenlaar
12-16-2014, 03:49 PM

Maybe it's scared of ninjas and pirates and lasers and shit?

Ker_Thwap
12-16-2014, 03:50 PM
And you call me a stupid fuck :|

Pfft, I was 16. Who isn't a stupid fuck at age 16?

Androidpk
12-16-2014, 03:52 PM
Pfft, I was 16. Who isn't a stupid fuck at age 16?

Mark Wahlberg.

Androidpk
12-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Maybe it's scared of ninjas and pirates and lasers and shit?

Maybe. If I right click on it to manually view it I get this

The webpage at http://forum.gsplayers.com/image.php?u=8056&dateline=1397931155 could not be loaded because:

Multiple distinct Content-Disposition headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.

Tenlaar
12-16-2014, 03:55 PM
Reported for splitting attacks!

Wrathbringer
12-16-2014, 03:56 PM

Chrome hates him too.

Tenlaar
12-16-2014, 04:07 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/039/078/1257.jpg

diethx
12-16-2014, 09:36 PM

lol, so this. I can't believe you made a thread to tell us how high you are on Xanax.

Whirlin
12-16-2014, 09:47 PM
Just to fuck with you while you're tripping

http://i.imgur.com/BGjSbxF.jpg

Astray
12-16-2014, 11:38 PM
Man was that the greatest sleep in my life.

Fallen
12-17-2014, 12:01 AM
I enjoy Xanax immensely. If my job would allow for it I would definitely seek to get a prescription. Had small panic attacks for the last 72 hours studying for a final.

Astray
12-17-2014, 12:06 AM
I enjoy Xanax immensely. If my job would allow for it I would definitely seek to get a prescription. Had small panic attacks for the last 72 hours studying for a final.

I don't think I'll be doing it often. I got home at 2pm and woke up at 11pm, still feeling a bit groggy.

Fallen
12-17-2014, 12:09 AM
Well I wouldn't take extreme amounts. The drug works quite well as intended.

Tenlaar
12-17-2014, 01:05 AM
I got home at 2pm and woke up at 11pm, still feeling a bit groggy.

So...what exactly was the point of taking a bar, posting to tell everybody that you took a bar, and then sleeping through the effects of said bar?

Warriorbird
12-17-2014, 01:20 AM
So...what exactly was the point of taking a bar, posting to tell everybody that you took a bar, and then sleeping through the effects of said bar?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lg3R89a2Oew/UwxEJMlSfBI/AAAAAAAAAV4/hLQlWtv4wns/s1600/Attention.png

Astray
12-17-2014, 01:31 AM

Boredom.

Androidpk
12-17-2014, 02:33 AM

Xanax is great for sleep.

Astray
12-17-2014, 03:05 AM

Boy is it. Holy shit was that amazing sleep.

Gnome Rage
12-17-2014, 06:15 AM
lol, so this. I can't believe you made a thread to tell us how high you are on Xanax.

* went looking for a post like this to quote.

YA WHAT SHE SAID.

I was telling Nathan yesterday that I wanted to be a koala because they sleep so long. THIS IS HOW I COULD ACHIEVE KOALA STATUS.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQDC2bqrVSe_YplZs_CEvoCNGaQe11m qJK8JGz4fBrG3fMpRjMKg
(someone please photoshop my face onto this koala, thx)

Wrathbringer
12-17-2014, 06:20 AM
Boredom.

Check with your doctor. They're doing amazing things these days. You may not have to live with your retardation.

Astray
12-17-2014, 09:54 AM
Check with your doctor. They're doing amazing things these days. You may not have to live with your retardation.

I'll follow your advice when you do. Sound fair, champ?

diethx
12-17-2014, 06:06 PM

That sucks man. I love my prescription. Sleeeeeep.

Fallen
12-17-2014, 06:21 PM
That sucks man. I love my prescription. Sleeeeeep.

People will actively avoid seeking treatment for any and all problems for fear of being kicked out of the Personnel Reliability Program. Ironic, really.

diethx
12-17-2014, 07:27 PM
lol, that really is funny.

subzero
12-17-2014, 08:26 PM

I almost thought I stumbled upon a GR liveblog for a minute there. Never really heard it referred to as just 'bars' and thought he was on to something new. This is kinda like how you hear about places in dumps across the world that are decades behind and just now getting 'new' technology like cd-roms only with xanax.

subzero
12-17-2014, 08:28 PM

I never understood the big pill hype. Let's all eat some pills and melt into the fucking couch! That's fun!

Androidpk
12-17-2014, 08:32 PM
I almost thought I stumbled upon a GR liveblog for a minute there. Never really heard it referred to as just 'bars' and thought he was on to something new. This is kinda like how you hear about places in dumps across the world that are decades behind and just now getting 'new' technology like cd-roms only with xanax.

Bars and footballs, noob.

subzero
12-17-2014, 08:54 PM
Bars and footballs, noob.

Yeah, it's usually xanny bars, xannies, or footballs that I hear. Whatever you want to call'em, they should be illegal man! All addictive and killin people and shit.

Fallen
12-17-2014, 09:00 PM
Yeah, it's usually xanny bars, xannies, or footballs that I hear. Whatever you want to call'em, they should be illegal man! All addictive and killin people and shit.

The acute oral LD50 in rats is 331-2171 mg/kg. Other experiments in animals have indicated that cardiopulmonary (http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=2630) collapse can occur following massive intravenous doses of alprazolam (over 195 mg/kg; 975 times the maximum recommended daily human dose of 10 mg/day).

Sounds like it isn't dangerous unless you take that shit with alcohol or other drugs.

subzero
12-17-2014, 09:02 PM
The acute oral LD50 in rats is 331-2171 mg/kg. Other experiments in animals have indicated that cardiopulmonary (http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=2630) collapse can occur following massive intravenous doses of alprazolam (over 195 mg/kg; 975 times the maximum recommended daily human dose of 10 mg/day).

Sounds like it isn't dangerous unless you take that shit with alcohol or other drugs.

What's the point of taking it if you aren't using it with other drugs to make it even better?!

Fallen
12-17-2014, 09:04 PM
What's the point of taking it if you aren't using it with other drugs to make it even better?!

Just stick with weed. Aside from the 0.5% increased risk of schizophrenia, you should be fine.

diethx
12-17-2014, 09:06 PM

Because it helps you sleep?

diethx
12-17-2014, 09:09 PM
Thread:My trip with Bars
(http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?93781-My-trip-with-Bars&p=1729490#post1729490)doctors don't prescribe that shit for sleeping issues..

I understand why you said this via rep instead of in the thread. Cause it's fucking retarded.

Yes they do. It's less addictive and better than shit like Lunesta or whatever those sleeping pills are called.

JackWhisper
12-17-2014, 09:12 PM
Die is correct. They prescribe it quite commonly. How fucking dumb are you to think they don't prescribe Xanax to people?

They do prescribe Xanax, or alprazolam. I think I spelled that right, not sure.

I'd expound on your idiocy, but that balloon's already expanded way too much.

diethx
12-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Yes, you spelled it correctly. It's just the generic.

subzero
12-17-2014, 09:26 PM
Because it helps you sleep?

Goddamnit, we're not talking about people who are actually prescribed drugs and are taking them for the reasons said drugs were prescribed!

subzero
12-17-2014, 09:28 PM
* went looking for a post like this to quote.

YA WHAT SHE SAID.

I was telling Nathan yesterday that I wanted to be a koala because they sleep so long. THIS IS HOW I COULD ACHIEVE KOALA STATUS.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQDC2bqrVSe_YplZs_CEvoCNGaQe11m qJK8JGz4fBrG3fMpRjMKg
(someone please photoshop my face onto this koala, thx)

http://i.imgur.com/jHmJAs1.jpg

Methais
12-17-2014, 09:31 PM
This post reminds me of this time in high school where this chick in class was talking to me and my friend and she was like "Guys, this morning I took....3 Mini Thins. 3 MINI THINS!!!!"

We were like HOLY FUCK THAT'S SOME SERIOUS SHIT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE IN FOR? MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN SURVIVE 2!

And she believed us. :lol:

Androidpk
12-17-2014, 09:47 PM
Mini thins?

JackWhisper
12-17-2014, 09:50 PM
I am considering putting Gnome's Koala hybrid face as my avatar. That's epic shit right there.

JackWhisper
12-17-2014, 09:50 PM
Mini thins are a pill. A diet pill.

Taernath
12-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Mini thins are a pill. A diet pill.

More like a stimulant, but one that also suppressed hunger.

Methais
12-17-2014, 10:39 PM
Mini thins?

http://media.merchantcircle.com/29981142/Mini%20Thin%2025-50%206%20count%20packet%2024%20per%20dsp_full.jpeg

Shit you buy at the gas station. She thought she was hardcore that day.

Stanley Burrell
12-17-2014, 11:14 PM
Haha. This thread.

O.K.

WRoss
12-18-2014, 12:05 AM
Holy fuck SB.

יש לי התגעגעתי אליך
אני אוכל לחם

Methais
12-18-2014, 12:41 AM
See you in another 4 months Stanley.

Astray
12-18-2014, 12:59 AM
I've been thinking about getting some shrooms but psychedelics are new to me man.

Androidpk
12-18-2014, 01:42 AM
I've been thinking about getting some shrooms but psychedelics are new to me man.

Shrooms are quite mild.

Astray
12-18-2014, 01:59 AM
Shrooms are quite mild.

Any experience with them?

Androidpk
12-18-2014, 02:09 AM
Any experience with them?

Once, yeah.

Astray
12-18-2014, 02:09 AM
Once, yeah.

Tell me about it.

Androidpk
12-18-2014, 02:20 AM
Tell me about it.

I split an eighth with two other people, so like I said it was pretty mild. Every so often I would see something weird, like objects in a picture moving around, or outside in my yard it looked like something was tunneling under the ground. One of the girls I was with thought the walls were melting and the other thought that the picture of some old author on the back of a book was talking to her. She kept saying it was her new bf.

I tripped on mescaline too. That was more enjoyable. Made everything look really sharp and more vivid. I ended up wandering out in the woods behind my house taking photos of random shit.

Astray
12-18-2014, 02:27 AM
Well, that's interesting. I'll give 'em a shot.

Tgo01
12-18-2014, 02:27 AM
One of the girls I was with thought the walls were melting

Speaking as someone who has never done any illegal drugs (yes I'm a good boy) whenever I hear someone say this I can't help but think they are just making it up to "fit in" with everyone else who is seeing shit. There is always that one person who says they saw the walls melting.

Like "Oh shit...it's not working! I have to look cool in front of my friends though...come on come on....oh! Right. The walls are melting. Classic."

Androidpk
12-18-2014, 02:32 AM
Speaking as someone who has never done any illegal drugs (yes I'm a good boy) whenever I hear someone say this I can't help but think they are just making it up to "fit in" with everyone else who is seeing shit. There is always that one person who says they saw the walls melting.

Like "Oh shit...it's not working! I have to look cool in front of my friends though...come on come on....oh! Right. The walls are melting. Classic."

Shut up, latrin.

Tgo01
12-18-2014, 02:35 AM
Shut up, latrin.

Okay Mr. "I saw Dick Cheney and Remy Lacroix at Shaws"

Astray
12-18-2014, 02:39 AM

Eh. I know a few people who have dropped acid and swear they see everything melting. I'd chalk it up to a common side effect. Never experienced it personally with any of the drugs I've taken but eh, maybe one day I'll get lucky.

Androidpk
12-18-2014, 03:24 AM
Okay Mr. "I saw Dick Cheney and Remy Lacroix at Shaws"

I know what I saw, man!

Thondalar
12-18-2014, 04:19 AM
Eh. I know a few people who have dropped acid and swear they see everything melting. I'd chalk it up to a common side effect. Never experienced it personally with any of the drugs I've taken but eh, maybe one day I'll get lucky.

For my anecdotal submission to this thread...I've done more "acid" than was probably kosher, in several forms...paper, gel tab, liquid, shrooms, peyote...some forms were more "visual" than others. The things I saw on purple gel tabs, for example, paled in comparison to the things I saw on peyote...but the things I thought on peyote paled in comparison to the things I thought on purple gel tabs...etc etc.

The "things melting" scenario very rarely presented itself...I had an issue with my face and a mirror once, but I'm fairly certain that was because the idea was already in my head before I started. Acid works like that.

With that being said...Liquid Black Sunshine + Wal-mart fake flower aisle + 3am = amazing.

subzero
12-18-2014, 04:35 AM
Heh, someone neg repped my leet 'shop job to say it was horrible. I r teh sads.

diethx
12-18-2014, 09:13 AM
whenever I hear someone say this I can't help but think they are just making it up to "fit in" with everyone else who is seeing shit. There is always that one person who says they saw the walls melting.

Except it really does happen. Granted my experiences were from acid and not shrooms, because I never saw anything really crazy on shrooms, even when I ate an eighth all to myself (longest half hour of my life trying to swallow that shit down). Except for me, I was in the shower and everything seemed to be melting, and when I got out I sat on my bed in a towel and my bedroom walls were bleeding. Like big bubbles of blood erupting and popping and running down the walls. It was so fucking cool. My friend that I was tripping with said that I was gone for like an hour and a half. She might have been wrong though because she was also tripping face and probably didn't have the best concept of time. Ahaha.

Gnome Rage
12-18-2014, 09:14 AM
THX FOR THE LIVEJOURNAL COMMENT - no never taken xanex. Valium once when I was a younger, but I just fell asleep so I don't think that really meant much.

Shrooms was beating a bongo into my roommates' faces and going for a walk. I'm jelly of people who have seen visuals, but I've never done acid so...

Morphine would have been awesome if I wasn't in a hospital panicking that the ceiling was going to fall on me, but I think it was a mix of the morphine and a fever and that's the closest I've ever gotten to a visual.

As for common statements, I've heard of "looking at a ____ and thinking the whole world could be in there" a lot. More like things are "breathing" than melting, at least in my circle of friends.

Gnome Rage
12-18-2014, 09:16 AM
Except it really does happen. Granted my experiences were from acid and not shrooms, because I never saw anything really crazy on shrooms, even when I ate an eighth all to myself (longest half hour of my life trying to swallow that shit down). Except for me, I was in the shower and everything seemed to be melting, and when I got out I sat on my bed in a towel and my bedroom walls were bleeding. Like big bubbles of blood erupting and popping and running down the walls. It was so fucking cool. My friend that I was tripping with said that I was gone for like an hour and a half. She might have been wrong though because she was also tripping face and probably didn't have the best concept of time. Ahaha.

I think the walls erupting blood would have sent me screaming and crying out of the house.

diethx
12-18-2014, 09:33 AM
I think the walls erupting blood would have sent me screaming and crying out of the house.

Well then you clearly shouldn't be dropping acid, because that's sort of the shit you want to happen when you trip. That's why you take it in the first place. To see and feel and experience cool shit that doesn't really exist. If you can't keep your head about you in your own home, in your own room, then you really shouldn't take it.

Johnny Five
12-18-2014, 09:58 AM
Well then you clearly shouldn't be dropping acid, because that's sort of the shit you want to happen when you trip. That's why you take it in the first place. To see and feel and experience cool shit that doesn't really exist. If you can't keep your head about you in your own home, in your own room, then you really shouldn't take it.

I will mimic this. I attend roughly 3-5 music festivals a year and do my fair share of things there. And I see all sorts of people lose their shit because they really need to just relax and have an understanding of what they are doing. Have some knowledge of what to possibly expect when doing shit that will make you lose your mind. And here is a helpful hint, when doing acid/shrooms, closing your eyes does not end the trip. Muwahhaahha

Gnome Rage
12-18-2014, 10:42 AM
That's why I haven't and probably won't. There are certain times I don't tempt fate lol

Wrathbringer
12-18-2014, 11:35 AM

This explains SO much.

Methais
12-18-2014, 02:31 PM
That's why I haven't and probably won't. There are certain times I don't tempt fate lol

Just go with it maannnnnn.

Androidpk
12-18-2014, 02:42 PM
Just go with it maannnnnn.

She doesn't want to risk turning into a glass of orange juice.

Johnny Five
12-18-2014, 02:42 PM
She doesn't want to risk turning into a glass of orange juice.

Or having a complete and utter mind opening experience.

Androidpk
12-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Or having a complete and utter mind opening experience.

I hear DMT is great for that.

Johnny Five
12-18-2014, 03:00 PM

It is. But it is also pretty f'ing hardcore. I almost seriously lost my mind and I have plenty of experience with losing my mind.

Gnome Rage
12-18-2014, 03:08 PM
I had a friend who took DMT while attending a soccer game at Yankee Stadium. She said it was the worst idea of her life. lolll.

Androidpk
12-18-2014, 03:12 PM
I had a friend who took DMT while attending a soccer game at Yankee Stadium. She said it was the worst idea of her life. lolll.

I cringe just thinking about that.

Johnny Five
12-18-2014, 03:13 PM
As much as I can really remember about it it pretty much just started as a simple, leaving. I just left where I was and went somewhere else, traveled the galaxy, seen supernovas, thought I understood the meaning of life and death and didn't have a care or worry for it. I was just "Peace". I remember talking with something that resembled those Marvel characters made out of space as I floated about and we sat and discussed "reach down into your soul" topics. And I did all this while inside a tent and had no idea because I just "woke up". But I did have a fresh feeling about my mindset and happiness. It was pretty sweet.

Disclaimer: I had a great experience but it is not for the faint of heart. Start with something more controllable if you decide to take this route.

Latrinsorm
12-18-2014, 03:13 PM
I had a friend who took DMT while attending a soccer game at Yankee Stadium. She said it was the worst idea of her life. lolll.Seriously, Citi Field is a much better venue for soccer.

Johnny Five
12-18-2014, 03:14 PM
And yes, we sat in "Space Chairs". lol

Johnny Five
12-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Taking a extremely powerful hallucinogenic in public is just retarded. Your friend deserves what she got.

Androidpk
12-18-2014, 03:25 PM
Taking a extremely powerful hallucinogenic in public is just retarded. Your friend deserves what she got.

Yeah, you gotta be mindful of where you take these sort of things.

Gnome Rage
12-18-2014, 03:26 PM
It was a group of people, they all kinda tweaked and tried to leave the stadium but it was some sort of break so they got caught in a crowd. She said they all kind of panicked until they finally got into a cab and were away from the crowds.

I don't think I would do well on anything with strong hallucinogenic properties. Shrooms was fine in a low dose, but seriously. My heart races and I think I'm dying when I drink booze. lol. I would do TERRIBLY.

Johnny Five
12-18-2014, 03:31 PM
It was a group of people, they all kinda tweaked and tried to leave the stadium but it was some sort of break so they got caught in a crowd. She said they all kind of panicked until they finally got into a cab and were away from the crowds.

I don't think I would do well on anything with strong hallucinogenic properties. Shrooms was fine in a low dose, but seriously. My heart races and I think I'm dying when I drink booze. lol. I would do TERRIBLY.

Yes, crowds can often inspire fear and fear inspires a terrible trip. Also being with someone experienced in would be best. I'd do it in a camping situation or in your house with only people you have absolute trust in. This will cause you be alot more comfortable if things take a turn for the worst. Seeing a friendly face of someone you are really comfortable with can easily bring you back to to good giddy mood that is generally associated with mushrooms. Also, try drinking it as a tea if you try it again. It kicks in faster, you don't have to eat nasty mushrooms (though the taste has never bothered me), it's more intense but has a lot shorter duration making it easier to come back to "reality". I went to SCAMP this year and it was fun, but having a tent to retreat to when I started to get uncomfortable was a prime life savior. AKA getting blasted by molly and a quarter of mushrooms. SHAKY EYES!

Gnome Rage
12-18-2014, 03:52 PM
Had tea last time, it was fine. I've never tried to eat them, eewww

Roblar
12-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Go to BK, put in a Whopper. Enjoy the ride.

subzero
12-18-2014, 04:25 PM

A bit off-topic, but it reminded me of a funny comment from Joe Rogan. UFC just signed CM Punk (former WWE wrassler, total MMA amateur) and people were asking Rogan if he'd fight him (cause they want Rogan to beat his ass). His response was that it would never happen because he'd break the drug test like a carnival mallet game in a cartoon.

Fallen
12-18-2014, 04:48 PM
A bit off-topic, but it reminded me of a funny comment from Joe Rogan. UFC just signed CM Punk (former WWE wrassler, total MMA amateur) and people were asking Rogan if he'd fight him (cause they want Rogan to beat his ass). His response was that it would never happen because he'd break the drug test like a carnival mallet game in a cartoon.

Rogan is awesome.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/SfE1FkyrvEQ/0.jpg

diethx
12-18-2014, 06:21 PM
Heh, I smoked DMT once a long time ago in a hotel room with an ex-boyfriend and two close friends. I remember it lasted something like half an hour... but felt like forever. It turns your fucking world upside down. The only really vivid memory I have from the high is that the walls looked like they were closing in on me, and then moving back to normal, kind of quickly. I remember coming down and I just sat there for a little while. My girlfriend smoked it next and this chick, she'd done just about everything you could do and had fun with it. She sat there with her hands covering her face and curled up into a little ball almost crying until she came down. She was terrified. Just don't touch that shit.

Methais
12-18-2014, 06:40 PM

Sounds to me like you just need to trip with people that aren't retards.

Methais
12-19-2014, 10:00 AM
Tell me about it.

I went into a convenience store at 3am wearing my friend's clown suit. I had long hair and a long goatee back then and the cashier freaked out thinking I was gonna rob her.

Another time I was in a LAN center eating shrooms out of a big playing Doom and Duke Nukem multiplayer in this big cockpit chair with all this rumble feedback shit on a 50" TV. It blew my mind pretty hard.

I never really caught the "melts" or anything, but it was still good times. Shroom trips typically feel dirtier than acid trips though.