PDA

View Full Version : Family Ties

Victril
10-10-2004, 01:47 AM
Alrighty, i'm sure this has been posted before, but not while i was here. So, that being said. Peoples, post your family list up here or something. Like...all IG like? Maybe it'll clarify some of the obscurity (though i doubt) of who is related to who? At least as i see it. Lator gators.

Toxicvixen
10-10-2004, 06:38 AM
Some of us don't really have in game family. At least no one we would like to claim. :D

Nieninque
10-10-2004, 06:52 AM
Snowy's dad is Lyonis
She has no mum alive :(
The family motto is:
If you aint cheating, you aint trying hard enough.

Victril
10-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Thats intriguing. Ish.

Nieninque
10-10-2004, 03:52 PM
in what way?

Chyrain
10-10-2004, 04:26 PM
chyrain has no family except for damina. damina has no family except for chyrain.

and we all lived happily ever after.

Victril
10-10-2004, 04:26 PM
I dunno, i was most just saying that, but yes feel free to feel free whilst freely telling me your family stuffs.

Snapp
10-10-2004, 05:49 PM
I don't really have much family in game. On the rare occasion that my RL brother and I play at the same time, he plays my main character's IG brother. That's about it.

crazymage
10-10-2004, 08:47 PM
Sergey is Chyrain's daddy.

Chyrain
10-11-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by crazymage
Sergey is Chyrain's daddy.

:lol:

Allycat
10-14-2004, 08:46 AM
oh really Chy... I thought you were married to my in game brother Zeikyel? Which does make you my sister-in-law and that qualifies as family..so bite me :D

As far as Sergey goes.... uh, ew

;)

-Ally

Betheny
10-14-2004, 08:52 AM
Maimara has a brother. They're both bloodthirsty Mularosians. The family pasttime used to be torturing Juspera.

Hips
10-14-2004, 09:03 AM
Jolena, Sherinas, and Elronae are Michiko's sisters. Between them and her uncle Perigourd, those are the only family members she acknowledges anymore.

Allycat
10-14-2004, 09:06 AM
Alorrah is related to:

Daktoth-husband
Nynaere-mother
Jaeden-father
Zeikyel-brother
Celexei-daughter
Len-son
Tenken-brother in law
and too many more to name :D

Edited to add: Chyrain (even though she doesn't acknowledge it ):P

[Edited on 10-14-2004 by Allycat]

Betheny
10-14-2004, 09:06 AM
ACK!!! PERIGOURD!!!!!!!!!!

That guy is a jackass!

Hips
10-14-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
ACK!!! PERIGOURD!!!!!!!!!!

That guy is a jackass!

Not if you're related to him. Otherwise... yeah, I've seen logs. :(

Betheny
10-14-2004, 09:14 AM
Yeah, he can be really nice, he can be a real jerk too though.

It makes me sad you are related to him. I mourn my now-dead impression of you. :sniff:

Wezas
10-14-2004, 09:57 AM
I've got no family left in game, so I'll say the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread's title.

What would we do, baby?
Without us
Sha, la, la, la...

(as a side note - I think PB would be Alex's best friend, for obvious political similarities)

[Edited on 10-14-2004 by Wezas]

Betheny
10-14-2004, 09:58 AM
Dude, they're doing a Seaver reunion. I forget the name of that show. Haha.

Wezas
10-14-2004, 10:01 AM
Dude, they're doing a Seaver reunion. I forget the name of that show. Haha.

I believe that's Growing Pains - but it's been a while. And now that I realize that Boner wasn't in Family Ties I'm going to edit my above post.

10-14-2004, 10:11 AM
Arkans had a whole fist full of in-laws before he disowned them all. It was the best way to go.

- Arkans

DeV
10-14-2004, 11:18 AM
Where to start...
Kaillen-father
Aurilee-mother
Sazlo-bro
Llaeriel-sis
Ravenair-bro
Eavath-bro
Aurii-aunt
and many more.

GSLeloo
10-14-2004, 12:06 PM
Ok Leloo's first parents were Nordred and Fleeta, then Fleeta vanished. Her step-parents became Kastir and odessya but both are never around. Finally Lahanna because her mother with Nordred still as father.

Her siblings are: Drakam, Angeleyez, Lillypath, Angeliqe, Angelway, Zalion... and so on.

Grandma: Greeka.

Hmmmmmm then like tons of neices/nephews I don't remember.

Kids: Missoni and Chadj.

Hips
10-14-2004, 01:11 PM
Yeah, he can be really nice, he can be a real jerk too though.

It makes me sad you are related to him. I mourn my now-dead impression of you. :sniff:

Does it help if it's not a blood relation? :no:

HouseofElves
10-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Lysistrata and her brother Lear are cousins to Uniana. But that was something that was discussed by us the players and it suits because they are actually of the same race and culture. OMG what a thought!

My little orphaned character has someone who watches over her, but they are by no means really related.

Burning Scorpion
10-14-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by HouseofElves
...because they are actually of the same race and culture. OMG what a thought!

That seems uncommon. I applaud it.

None of my characters have any relation to anyone in game. But if they did, they'd be of the correct race and culture, and it'd be discussed before hand.

Edaarin
10-14-2004, 04:20 PM
I'm surprised no one has brought this up yet...

Haashek

|

Anticor

Chyrain
10-14-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Allycat

Edited to add: Chyrain (even though she doesn't acknowledge it ):P

[Edited on 10-14-2004 by Allycat]

well i was being facetious. BUT...Zeikyel left Chyrain *sniff* So does that mean we're still related or what?

I'm a little fuzzy on the details.

Nilandia
10-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Nilandia seems like she's related to half of Elanthia at times. She doesn't really interact with her family anymore, though.

Other than that, there's another character that is Nilandia's blood cousin, also a Sylvan, but she's not around often.

Nilandia

10-14-2004, 08:28 PM
That's why I disowned half my family. Yay for Arkans being related to half of Elanthia. Even more yay for having people I dislike as family.

DISOWN PWN!

- Arkans

Blosum
10-15-2004, 01:40 AM
Grandpa is Nordred, Brothers are Perigord and Syberus, husband is Arkans and my inlaws are the vipers hanging from the trees.

Kuyuk
10-15-2004, 08:28 AM
Wife/playtoy is Lalana.:whistle:

K.

Myshel
10-15-2004, 08:50 AM
Myshel is married to Ardwen so she is related to the other half of Elanthia.
My Daddy is Jaialias.
Brothers are Meyhymm, Jacklehop, Tatertrick.
Myssa's Dad was Goddness.

Wezas
10-15-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Myshel
Brothers are Meyhymm, Jacklehop, Tatertrick.

I'll be cross posting this in the bad names folder.

Amaron
10-15-2004, 11:21 AM
Lets see...

Kateerina
Married to Silverwolf
father: Zoloren
Aunt: Katealya
Uncle Pallidas

Shari
10-15-2004, 03:59 PM
None of my characters are related to anyone in game. Though Jesae swears she and Satira were separated at birth because they are so alike one another.

I try to avoid the whole family issue because it never seemed to work out for me in the past. That and having sylvan parents to halflings bugs the shit out of me.

The Cat In The Hat
10-15-2004, 08:03 PM
My wizard from years and years ago was married to Criket and they had a daughter, she left the lands.. so they got another daughter who says "Hey can I bring all my sisters? So we ended up not only with Droxalyn, but Guinhwyfar and Shellayne as well. As far as I know they have all left the lands, but when I made my Empath they were all considered neices.

Currently she has one X-Husband (because he left the lands), one adopted brother named Garredd and an adopted daughter named Aaysia. I dont want or intend on taking on anymore family.

She grew up in service, her mother was a servant so she was born into it bla bla bla, her mother died, her father's presumed dead (They were both made up, not real characters) so taking on a mother and father would just be stupid.

MdnightDream
09-03-2005, 10:31 PM
I know these were posted like LAST YEAR, but I like this thread.

Cristalia has no parents.

She was married to Stalvos about 5 years ago. They had two kids, Laleia and Colynn.

Cristalia is now engaged to Dredroberts. They don't have any kids... yet!

She also adopted Loelita, who isn't in game very much.

Drew
09-03-2005, 11:28 PM
No in-game family, always found 99% of in-game families a bit ridiculous.

Speaking of them though, half of the people in Icemule are now VieuxJeu's for better or worse. And it's not just all of Finiswolf's characters (all 500 of them) lot's of other players too.

crazymage
09-03-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by MdnightDream
I know these were posted like LAST YEAR, but I like this thread.

Cristalia has no parents.

She was married to Stalvos about 5 years ago. They had two kids, Laleia and Colynn.

Cristalia is now engaged to Dredroberts. They don't have any kids... yet!

She also adopted Loelita, who isn't in game very much.

which ones guwains daughter !?

SpunGirl
09-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Naessi's mother was Lorinda. Her grandmother is Valiria. Her brothers are Adredrin (half-brother) and Marclar (adoptive). I think being related to Valiria makes her related in some way to Ilvane and Evelith, which if she knew, would make her cry. She has no idea who her father is/was.

-K

PS Was Stalvos' player as crazy five years ago as he was three years ago? He's crazy.

Bobmuhthol
09-04-2005, 02:02 AM
<<VieuxJeu>>

Old game?? WTF is with people and their stupid French names?!?!

farmersdaughter
09-04-2005, 03:27 AM
Hrm.. Lyrienne's father (By blood) is Vivaldi.. who sadly no longer plays, but I keep him alive by sending her to 'visit' him. Mother died when she was five, step-mother is Whistfylle. Her adoptive 'grandfather' is Xeldria.. Kind of an odd story, and a joke, but they keep up appearances.

I guess Cadsreel being her signifigant other would mean that Galilea and Balinworn are family too. ;)

Other then that, the only family that she will claim are her two adoptive Uncles.. Ardwen and Celtar. THEY are related to ALL of Elanthia, but she only considers the two of them to be family, since they chose to be there for her.

ElanthianSiren
09-04-2005, 07:36 AM
Uhh.... Kiera's Ardwen's great aunt, Kiora's daughter, Jaialias' sister, and married to Kjata. She's related to most of Elanthia in some way, I think. The great thing is, Elanthia lets you choose who you will/won't aknowledge as a relation.

-M

Miss X
09-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Oooh old thread! Chica has her father Dhustbytr and brother Kleene, both also Paradis Halflings. None of this inter-race stuff! She has uncles too but they are played by Dhusts player: Bonespur, Vildan etc. Neither of them play at the moment though so she's all alone.... Well she has Glimmin! ;)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-04-2005, 08:37 AM
I have no family! Except Tayvin has lots of sons, but they are all me, so no family!

Miss X
09-04-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
I have no family! Except Tayvin has lots of sons, but they are all me, so no family!

Awww... You can adopt Chica! She needs a second Dad. Plus then I can have your DB thingie and 10x shield. Yay.

Asha
09-04-2005, 09:14 AM
One Sister, though she's lost or dead.
:(
Poo.

Ilvane
09-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Actually, Spun, Valiria is Gwendalaths sister. RP wise, Ilvane was rescued by Gwendalath who took care of her after she was attacked by thieves on road from the Elven nations.:)

Ilvane has one blood sister, Rhianon, who is also elven. Her parents no longer alive..people have tried to adopt her, but they aren't around either! She was married to Arimantis, but he's gone now too.

Gwendalath has about 50 billion relatives in Elanthia..so it's too many to count!

-A

Gan
09-04-2005, 10:04 AM
No family still in game.

Several close friends though... thats just as good.

Kainen
09-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Senja's blood family is dead but she has a bunch thru her mate.. Akari..

Akari - mate
Symond - father-in-law
Zusta - bro-in-law
Rowi - bro-in-law
Kathi - sister-in-law
Shyannia - niece-in-law
Jaspre - nephew-in-law
Toy - niece-in-law
Sahreet - niece-in-law
plus a bunch more hehe

So basically through Akari, she's related to a bunch of Elanthia. :D

[Edited on 9-4-2005 by Kainen]

Jolena
09-04-2005, 12:41 PM
Both of Jolena's parents died when she was seven. She was adopted by a Sylvan family. Her adoptive father and mother are now divorced and the mother left the game, soo..it's just her adoptive father now.

Syberus-- Uncle (her adoptive father's brother in arms)
Perigourd-- Uncle (her actual blood Uncle but also her adoptive father's brother in arms)
Leloo-- Aunt in law (married to Syberus)
Michiko-- sister (adoptive father's daughter)
Sherinas -- sister (adoptive father's daughter)
Elronae -- sister (adoptive father's daughter)
Stunseed -- husband
Missoni -- married to Perigourd and adopted by Syberus and Leloo
Keyvon -- Stunseed's brother in arms
Auraline -- Stunseed and Jolena's blood daughter
Perivon -- Stunseed and Jolena's blood son
Orioen -- Stunseed and Jolena's blood son

There are many more that are in laws and in law's kids, but I won't list them here.

Mainly though, Jolena interacts with the ones listed the most.

Miss X
09-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Wait so Missoni is Leloos daughter... Peri is Leloos uncle so therefore Missoni married her great uncle? :eek:

Jolena
09-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Peri is not her blood relative actually, but yes in essence, Missoni married her adoptive Uncle lol

It's really wierd, Missoni was Jolena's sister at first, when Jo's adopted dad adopted Missoni. Then Missoni got adopted by Leloo and Syberus, making her Jolena's cousin by adoption...

THEN Missoni married Perigourd, who is Jolena's blood Uncle and Missoni's adoptive Uncle, making her Jolena's AUNT instead! :lol:

I'm my own Grandpa anyone?! :lolwave:

Anyhow, for purposes of sanity, Jo and Missoni just call each other sister now because it's too wierd to go from being sisters to her being Jo's aunt. hah@!

Axhinde
09-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Kazami is my (former) rogue's pops.
Ax has no family.

It's too damn difficult to actually have a set family in game. Not to mention, once you're in one you start to hear about all the other relatives, and you always have more than you need. There seems to be a surplus of cousins and uncles in GS. It's retarded.

Showal
09-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Zadya - adopted mom
Kazami - brother by oath
Leloo - in a weird way, she's showal's sister.

it's a short list. Showal doesn't really recognize anyone who he hasn't established a relation to as family, even if they're related to someone he's related to.

Detri
09-04-2005, 05:26 PM
I had a family in-game, but I forgot EVERY single one of their names.

I'm such a bad person.

SpunGirl
09-04-2005, 06:32 PM
I forgot to add my adoptive father, Malikary (who was friends with Naessi's mother and informed Naessi that Lorinda had died). But Naessi and Malikary have trouble getting along.

-K

Leetahkin
09-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Years ago before my 4 year hiatus, Entress had a twin brother Entrique. She was also engaged to Knewl (the only engagement she's had).

If he ever gets back in game, Delieta adopted her as his sister.

Warriorbird
09-04-2005, 09:35 PM
None of my GS characters have any in game or adopted relatives. My thief had a cousin in DR.

Drew
09-04-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
Oooh old thread! Chica has her father Dhustbytr

I saw Dhustbytr about six months ago, funny guy.

Aaysia
09-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat
Currently she has one X-Husband (because he left the lands), one adopted brother named Garredd and an adopted daughter named Aaysia. I dont want or intend on taking on anymore family.

Er.. yea. Gothique's Aaysia's mom. :heart:

She calls Scheree and Clintmire her aunt and uncle respectively due to their close relationship with Gothique. (and because they're great)

Awnro was Gothique's ex's brother. Aaysia still stubbornly considers Awnro family because she liked him as soon as she met him. (he amuses/spoils her a bunch)

The Cat In The Hat
09-12-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Aaysia

Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat

Er.. yea. Gothique's Aaysia's mom. :heart:

She calls Scheree and Clintmire her aunt and uncle respectively due to their close relationship with Gothique. (and because they're great)

Awnro was Gothique's ex's brother. Aaysia still stubbornly considers Awnro family because she liked him as soon as she met him. (he amuses/spoils her a bunch)

Awnro is Gothique's brother in law, Raszagar's brother to be specific. She still considers him a brother.

*EDIT* Sorry for bringing up an old thread, not sure how or why but this came up in "todays posts". Weird

[Edited on 9-12-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]

Alex P. Keaton
09-12-2005, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Victril
Alrighty, i'm sure this has been posted before, but not while i was here. So, that being said. Peoples, post your family list up here or something. Like...all IG like? Maybe it'll clarify some of the obscurity (though i doubt) of who is related to who? At least as i see it. Lator gators.

Hi this is Alex P. Keaton and I'm here to tell you about my Family Ties.

First of course is me, Alex P. Keaton. I'm a Republican.
Second is my mom, Elyse Keaton.
Then there my dad, Steven Keaton.
Then my sister, Mallory Keaton.
My youngest sister, Jennifer Keaton.
And last but not least, my baby brother Andrew Keaton.

Little Andy is quite the special one. You see, he grew from being an infant to being five years old in only one year!

[Edited on 9-12-2005 by Alex P. Keaton]

Fallen
09-12-2005, 11:27 PM
do-do-do-do-do do do do-do

Edited to add: I left a do out of there somewhere.

[Edited on 9-13-2005 by Fallen]

Kherty
03-20-2021, 09:41 PM
Criket says, "Everyone is gone." Then tales stories everyone doesn't remember....kind of sad but enlightening.

BuffyWales
03-22-2021, 05:46 PM
The main importance of the family tiles strengthening lies in the understanding of each other and needs of everyone, as for me.

Methais
03-22-2021, 06:03 PM
The only reason this isn't already here is because YouTube didn't exist yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip1szfz9nZ8

The painter going slightly outside the lines on the mom's shoulder when he started painting used to bother the fuck out of me.

And the dad was a huge gaylord until Tremors came out. Then he was a badass.

Methais
03-22-2021, 06:04 PM
Criket says, "Everyone is gone." Then tales stories everyone doesn't remember....kind of sad but enlightening.

The main importance of the family tiles strengthening lies in the understanding of each other and needs of everyone, as for me.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1c0e321a7c84bae8d2c304456121cab2/tenor.gif?itemid=13899896

Kherty
03-28-2021, 05:10 PM
lol :bisou:

Kherty
03-28-2021, 05:11 PM
stories...yours is?