PDA

View Full Version : Yosemite and lich

ROTOR
12-13-2014, 03:26 AM
Just upgraded to Yosemite on my mac and get this message when opening lich on my terminal:

warning: failed to load GTK bindings: Cannot open display: /private/tmp/com.apple.launchd.shOqsA3OYP/org.macosforge.xquartz:0

Anyone tell me how to go about re-loading or updating this so it loads properly?

Thanks.

Androidpk
12-13-2014, 03:51 AM
What version of ruby are you using?

ROTOR
12-13-2014, 04:13 AM

ROTOR
12-13-2014, 04:46 AM
trying to reinstall ruby and getting this error now:

Computing dependencies for rb-gnome
---> Cleaning rb-gnome
---> Scanning binaries for linking errors
Warning: Error parsing file /Applications/MacPorts/Python 2.7/Build Applet.app/Contents/MacOS/Python: Error opening or reading file
Warning: Error parsing file /Applications/MacPorts/Python 2.7/Python Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/Python Launcher: Error opening or reading file
---> No broken files found.

ROTOR
12-13-2014, 09:36 AM
Finally managed to get lich to run with ruby 2.0.0. Still couldn't get the same path as before for starting lich. Before was using opt/local/bin/ruby and now is usr/bin/ruby. Not sure why that happened but seems to be working properly - no problems opening narost, etc.

However, can only log in with one account at a time now. I assume that is a problem with the path. How do I get it back to opt/local/bin/ruby? Or is there some other solution?

Thanks.

EDIT:

Can get multiple characters to run now but all the settings and info (;favs, ;banks, etc) have been lost. Was this due to upgrading to Yosemite or because the file path is different (or some other reason)?

EDIT2: reinstalled lich and everything updating properly now with the new scripts. Phew.

ROTOR
12-13-2014, 11:32 AM
One more update:

Can only run multiple characters using lich 4.6.13 but not 4.4 or whatever i was using before. Odd.