PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Oppo Research Released

ClydeR
12-08-2014, 10:00 PM
American Bridge, a liberal PAC, has released a 196 page bound book of preliminary opposition research on the probable 2016 Republican presidential candidates. You can read it online or download it here (http://americanbridgepac.org/2016-scouting-report/). It is mainly designed for the press and has many pages of footnotes.

The American Bridge document taught me some things about New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez. I no longer think she would be a strong presidential or vice presidential candidate.

Overall, though, the 2016 Republican field is stronger than most people think. Unless the GOP nominating process goes awry, it won't be a cakewalk for Clinton.

waywardgs
12-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Overall, though, the 2016 Republican field is stronger than most people think. Unless the GOP nominating process goes awry, it won't be a cakewalk for Clinton.

Nah. Clinton has the republican nomination on lock.

Taernath
12-08-2014, 10:33 PM
I don't see anyone on that list that I would consider voting for. The ones I know about are pretty much carbon copies of each other, just with different color schemes. Please don't make me vote for Hillary guys. :(

Also,

Nah. Clinton has the republican nomination on lock.

This.