RAR
12-08-2014, 05:26 PM
7x blessable battlesword and 2x enhancive claid

-----

a glossy black glaes battlesword with dark crimson leather wound about its hilt
7x, blessable
mb 5m
cb 5m to Khastle SOLD

The first thing that strikes you about the battlesword is the weight, which is about 9 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 2,400,000 silvers.
You sense a faint aura of magic around the black glaes battlesword. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the battlesword is as some type of weapon.
It has a bonus of +35 from a normal battlesword, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.
The harmonics generated tell you that the battlesword has been temporarily blessed to help fight the undead.
The black glaes battlesword resonates with your voice, indicating that it has been enchanted by Yarrious.

A faint aura of holy light radiates from the battlesword.

You carefully inspect your black glaes battlesword.
After a careful inspection you determine that a glossy black glaes battlesword with dark crimson leather wound about its hilt requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified twohanded sword.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of glaes.

You analyze your black glaes battlesword and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the black glaes battlesword for you.

You assess the battlesword for structural weaknesses and strengths.
Careful examination indicates the black glaes battlesword has a base strength of 99 and a base durability of 265. You also determine the current integrity of the black glaes battlesword to be at 100.0%.
You heft the weapon a few times...but note nothing unusual about it.

-----

a gem-pommeled ora claidhmore
2x, +5 to Aura
mb 3m
cb 3.6m to Luntz SOLD

The first thing that strikes you about the claidhmore is the weight, which is about 10 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,150,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the ora claidhmore.
You sense a faint aura of magic around the ora claidhmore. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the claidhmore is as some type of weapon. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.
It has a bonus of +10 from a normal claidhmore, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.
The claidhmore resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Aura.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 18 times.
You think that you could probably find out something more about the claidhmore's enhancive properties if you tried.
The harmonics generated tell you that the claidhmore inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes.
The claidhmore resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 5 to Aura.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 18 times.
The claidhmore looks to have almost innumerable charges remaining.
You sense that the ora claidhmore will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You see nothing unusual.

You carefully inspect your ora claidhmore.
After a careful inspection you determine that a gem-pommeled ora claidhmore requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively.
You remember that you registered this item between two and three years ago.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of ora.

You analyze your ora claidhmore and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the ora claidhmore for you.

You assess the claidhmore for structural weaknesses and strengths.
Careful examination indicates the ora claidhmore has a base strength of 90 and a base durability of 230. You also determine the current integrity of the ora claidhmore to be at 100.0%.
You heft the weapon a few times...but note nothing unusual about it. It appears to have standard claidhmore weighting (fantastic) to cause critical wounds.

blanks
12-08-2014, 05:29 PM
I'll place the minimum bid on the claidhmore

Khastle
12-08-2014, 06:33 PM
5m on battlesword

RAR
12-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Updated

RAR
12-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Updated

GS4-Brimzstone
12-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Please put me down for 3.5m on the claidhmore

blanks
12-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Please put me down for 3.5m on the claidhmore

I swear you are stalking me. Always bidding against me!

GS4-Brimzstone
12-11-2014, 11:17 AM

lol! Sorry!
You have good taste in items!

RAR
12-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Updated

RAR
12-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Updated

Luntz
12-12-2014, 04:24 PM
3.6mil claid

Androidpk
12-12-2014, 04:40 PM
I just realized there have never been any glaes slabs released. Right?

Wrathbringer
12-12-2014, 04:41 PM
I just realized there have never been any glaes slabs released. Right?

Not that I'm aware of.

Androidpk
12-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Not that I'm aware of.

http://media.giphy.com/media/hI7hLr2PMzoJO/giphy.gif

RAR
12-13-2014, 01:44 PM
Updated

Methais
12-13-2014, 03:02 PM

And acting all polite and shit too.

RAR
12-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Auction over. Thx