PDA

View Full Version : Paladin collection: eonake half plate, eonake bastard axe and eonake tower shield etc

Grim Reaper
11-30-2014, 08:15 PM
On the paladin mannequin you see an opalescent cloth-of-eonake hood,an archaic twin-bladed black eonake bastard axe capped with a barbed spike, an archaic battle-scarred black eonake phalanx shield rimmed with rusting razor-sharp spikes slung over your shoulder, an archaic suit of battleworn black eonake platemail, a hammered eonake bracer, a hammered eonake vambrace, a heavy black eonake signet and a pair of tall ebon boots with white ora buckles.

The complete set is available for 60mil.

. an opalescent cloth-of-eonake hood - Zested

. an archaic twin-bladed black eonake bastard axe capped with a barbed spike - a 7x bastard axe, max light at 5lbs and sanctified. GRIP switchable from a 7x waraxe to a 7x greataxe.

. an archaic battle-scarred black eonake phalanx shield rimmed with rusting razor-sharp spikes - 5x tower shield, max light at 6lbs, spiked and sanctified.

. an archaic suit of battleworn black eonake platemail - 6x half plate, max light at 25lbs, very resistant to shocking attacks, moderately vulnerable to slashing attacks and sanctified. A nice project piece for padding and a tier 3+ Voln ability down the road.

. a hammered eonake bracer - a pin worn gold ring transport item.

. a hammered eonake vambrace - a crystal amulet holder.

. a heavy black eonake signet - seals things in wax.

look signet: The signet is made of eonake and has a design of a frowny face engraved into its face.

Comes with supplies for the signet ring: a crimson wax stick (4), an ebon wax stick (5), a sharply-tipped quill (2) and the following:
17 Scroll: a piece of ivory parchment (17).

. a pair of tall ebon boots with white ora buckles - Zested

A separate offer should someone want to inquire within about:
I have a second 7x eonake bastard axe available should someone want one without a package deal. Two sets of magically sanctified 4x full plate also available. As well as a suit of 4x eonake hauberk.

jon1833
11-30-2014, 09:38 PM
Holy crap, Eonake is worth that much?

Rheisia
11-30-2014, 11:30 PM
wait...so a 5x shield, a 7x axe and 6x plate along with some zested clothing for....60 mil? Am I missing something?

Goat
12-01-2014, 01:45 AM
wait...so a 5x shield, a 7x axe and 6x plate along with some zested clothing for....60 mil? Am I missing something?
Yeah I don't know... for 10m more you could get a runestaff with rotflares.

Wrathbringer
12-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Waaaaa! Waaaa! I can't afford these! Waaaaaaaaa! What a bunch of whiners.

Lord Orbstar
12-01-2014, 08:46 AM
WB, you know that is a ridiculous price. STFU. kkthxbai.

It is a nice set, though.

Rheisia
12-01-2014, 11:00 AM

ROFL Goat FTW

Donquix
12-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Waaaaa! Waaaa! I can't afford these! Waaaaaaaaa! What a bunch of whiners.

Yes, because when it comes to incessant, needless bitching and moaning YOU of all people have the moral high ground.

Wahhhhh, no one wants to pay double market value for my items and lich is killing my gaaame. waaaaaah

Wrathbringer
12-01-2014, 11:26 AM
Yes, because when it comes to incessant, needless bitching and moaning YOU of all people have the moral high ground.

Wahhhhh, no one wants to pay double market value for my items and lich is killing my gaaame. waaaaaah

Shart rep left.

Luftstreitkräfte
12-01-2014, 05:45 PM

excuse me, the mb has been reduced to 69m

Donquix
12-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Shart rep left.

Proving the point.