11-28-2014, 01:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE

My analysis:

http://imgur.com/gallery/HMiqWiS/
http://i.imgur.com/HMiqWiS.jpg

Gelston
11-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Looks incredibly fake.

If it is real, that lightsaber looked dumb as shit.

Androidpk
11-28-2014, 02:05 PM
I'm excited.

Methais
11-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Looks incredibly fake.

It's real.

Gelston
11-28-2014, 02:24 PM
It's real.

I don't believe you! Until someone that went to one of the select cities where they played the 88 second teaser and saw it can authenticate it, I will refuse to believe this garbage wasn't made in someone's backyard and on their computer.

Methais
11-28-2014, 02:25 PM
I don't believe you! Until someone that went to one of the select cities where they played the 88 second teaser and saw it can authenticate it, I will refuse to believe this garbage wasn't made in someone's backyard and on their computer.

:(
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=856898887695047

Gelston
11-28-2014, 02:27 PM
:(
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=856898887695047

The damn fake trailers look better than this one. I hope the movie doesn't suck. :(

This one is waaaay better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plwVRYEQG_I

Androidpk
11-28-2014, 02:32 PM
I look forward to Abrahms doing a multi-film Horus Heresy series.

Gelston
11-28-2014, 02:35 PM
I look forward to Abrahms doing a multi-film Horus Heresy series.

Too bad it is going to be Uwe Boll.

Androidpk
11-28-2014, 02:40 PM

Heresy!

Tisket
11-28-2014, 02:53 PM
I hope the movie doesn't suck. :(

I think it's a good sign when movie trailers are not good. It's the really bad movies that have terrific trailers, because they use the best scenes to boost interest.

Androidpk
11-28-2014, 02:55 PM
I think it's a good sign when movie trailers are not good. It's the really bad movies that have terrific trailers, because they use the best scenes to boost interest.

Then how do you explain awesome movies with awesome trailers?

Gelston
11-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Notice how they are still using X-Wings and Tie Fighters 30 years after Return of the Jedi? I mean, hell, the had Tie Interceptors and A-Wings come into service with the original trilogy which were more advanced. I'd just think they'd have phased those out by now. Also, the Rolly droid thing? Ugh. And... That lightsaber?

I'm such a goddamn nerd.

Latrinsorm
11-28-2014, 03:09 PM
I think I've said this before but Star Wars has the most iconic sounds in cinema. TIE fighters, light sabers, droid sounds, the various themes. I have every confidence the movie will be enjoyable.

Androidpk
11-28-2014, 03:11 PM
Notice how they are still using X-Wings and Tie Fighters 30 years after Return of the Jedi? I mean, hell, the had Tie Interceptors and A-Wings come into service with the original trilogy which were more advanced. I'd just think they'd have phased those out by now. Also, the Rolly droid thing? Ugh. And... That lightsaber?

I'm such a goddamn nerd.

30 years isn't a long time for military equipment. Heck we're still using B-52s and those things are as old as Parkbandit.

Methais
11-28-2014, 03:15 PM
I think I've said this before but Star Wars has the most iconic sounds in cinema. TIE fighters, light sabers, droid sounds, the various themes. I have every confidence the movie will be enjoyable.

30,110 posts and you finally said something that makes sense.

I am more proud of you than you could ever realize.

Latrinsorm
11-28-2014, 03:16 PM

I'm such a goddamn nerd.With such widescale devastation though it stands to reason that older models would see continued use, especially if they're going with the war continuing after the Battle of Endor.

Latrinsorm
11-28-2014, 03:17 PM
30,110 posts and you finally said something that makes sense.

I am more proud of you than you could ever realize.:')

Methais
11-28-2014, 03:18 PM

I'm such a goddamn nerd.

I don't remember the details, but I think it goes something like A-wings are faster than X-wings at the expense of less shields and firepower, B-wings have more shields at the expense of speed and firepower, and X-wings are somewhere in the middle.

That, and if they came out with some new fighters like Q-wings and neckTIE fighters, people would shit all over it.

Androidpk
11-28-2014, 03:24 PM
The x-wing is more numerous in numbers, far easier to fly, has an astromech, and doesn't have the maintenance issues that plague the a-wing, which is by far more difficult to fly.

Gelston
11-28-2014, 03:25 PM
I don't remember the details, but I think it goes something like A-wings are faster than X-wings at the expense of less shields and firepower, B-wings have more shields at the expense of speed and firepower, and X-wings are somewhere in the middle.

That, and if they came out with some new fighters like Q-wings and neckTIE fighters, people would shit all over it.

Episode 3 was 19 years prior to Episode 4, and they had everything completely different. They didn't use Venators or Acclamators anymore, they had full on Imperial Star Destroyers. They only used TIE Fighters too. In episode 5, 3 years after, they intoduce two newer types of craft. The bomber and the Interceptor. They did all this in 19 years. You have to remember the Galaxy was devastated before that as well, with the Clone Wars and all that. They lasted a bit after the end of Revenge of the Sith.

The x-wing is more numerous in numbers, far easier to fly, has an astromech, and doesn't have the maintenance issues that plague the a-wing, which is by far more difficult to fly.

The A-Wing was always my fighter of choice in X-Wing games. It just out performs the X-Wing so much.

The A-Wing was purpose made to be an interceptor though. It was designed because, lets face it, the X-Wings sucked in the Trench Run on the Death Star.

Latrinsorm
11-28-2014, 03:34 PM
Episode 3 was 19 years prior to Episode 4, and they had everything completely different.You can explain that IC though. A tyrant always gets things done more efficiently than a bureaucracy, but that kind of bump doesn't occur from 6 to 7, in fact it's the opposite. The Clone Wars were also of course a phantom conflict, with one man pulling the strings on both sides. It stands to reason that conflict would be much easier to undo because the guy who had to clean it up was the guy who controlled where the messes were made in the first place.

Gelston
11-28-2014, 03:36 PM
You can explain that IC though. A tyrant always gets things done more efficiently than a bureaucracy, but that kind of bump doesn't occur from 6 to 7, in fact it's the opposite. The Clone Wars were also of course a phantom conflict, with one man pulling the strings on both sides. It stands to reason that conflict would be much easier to undo because the guy who had to clean it up was the guy who controlled where the messes were made in the first place.

The Empire wasn't exactly done when the 2nd Death Star was destroyed. They still owned most of the Galaxy and had massive fleets.

Androidpk
11-28-2014, 03:37 PM
You can explain that IC though. A tyrant always gets things done more efficiently than a bureaucracy, but that kind of bump doesn't occur from 6 to 7, in fact it's the opposite. The Clone Wars were also of course a phantom conflict, with one man pulling the strings on both sides. It stands to reason that conflict would be much easier to undo because the guy who had to clean it up was the guy who controlled where the messes were made in the first place.

Just because you have evidence that something could happen doesn't mean something happened because you have evidence. QED.

SHAFT
11-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Looks incredibly fake.

It's certainly real.

Gelston, would you consider yourself a cynical person?

Latrinsorm
11-28-2014, 03:41 PM
The Empire wasn't exactly done when the 2nd Death Star was destroyed. They still owned most of the Galaxy and had massive fleets.That's my point. The war went on, increasing the need for ostensibly outdated models. For 3-4 the Separatists were personally executed by Anakin Skywalker bringing peace to the galaxy and oh my God I just realized that Obama is a Sith Lord. And that makes Osama Jar Jar Binks. It all adds up. Anyway that's why you saw new models for 3-4 but not 6-7. Tyrant coming to power and ending a war vs. tyrant falling from power and war continuing.

Gelston
11-28-2014, 03:42 PM
It's certainly real.

Gelston, would you consider yourself a cynical person?

Nope. I consider myself in the middle. When something looks good, I'll saw it looks good. When something looks shitty to me, I'll say it looks shitty.

That's my point. The war went on, increasing the need for ostensibly outdated models. For 3-4 the Separatists were personally executed by Anakin Skywalker bringing peace to the galaxy and oh my God I just realized that Obama is a Sith Lord. And that makes Osama Jar Jar Binks. It all adds up. Anyway that's why you saw new models for 3-4 but not 6-7. Tyrant coming to power and ending a war vs. tyrant falling from power and war continuing.

And what else does war do? It speeds up development and implementation of new designs. Instead of the years of testing something would take in peace, it is tossed into the fire a lot faster.

Latrinsorm
11-28-2014, 03:52 PM
Nope. I consider myself in the middle. When something looks good, I'll saw it looks good. When something looks shitty to me, I'll say it looks shitty.

And what else does war do? It speeds up development and implementation of new designs. Instead of the years of testing something would take in peace, it is tossed into the fire a lot faster.Unless the war has catastrophic effects on your infrastructure. Why else do you think we're the ones who successfully developed the atom bomb, as opposed to Britain or Germany or Russia?

Gelston
11-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Unless the war has catastrophic effects on your infrastructure. Why else do you think we're the ones who successfully developed the atom bomb, as opposed to Britain or Germany or Russia?

Russia and Britain did successfully develop atomic bombs.

Russia also developed a tank that curbstomped Panzers while they were busy being fucked up by Germany. They'd literally roll out of production and straight into battle.

You also have to understand the size and scope of the Star Wars Galaxy. Notice when Qui-Gon says "most of them" (referring to stars) have habitable planets. That would be millions.

Tisket
11-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Then how do you explain awesome movies with awesome trailers?

An awesome movie wouldn't have bad bits to use now would it. Duh.

Methais
11-28-2014, 04:26 PM
What I still want explained is why R2 could fly in the prequels and then mysteriously lost that ability in 4-6.

I mean whose idea was it to throw that in in the first place? Holy fuck.

Gelston
11-28-2014, 04:27 PM
What I still want explained is why R2 could fly in the prequels and then mysteriously lost that ability in 4-6.

I mean whose idea was it to throw that in in the first place? Holy fuck.

He never needed to in the other ones, duh.

Methais
11-28-2014, 04:41 PM
He never needed to in the other ones, duh.

Tell that to R2 when Luke was dropping him on his head and falling into swamps on Dagobah!

Gelston
11-28-2014, 04:42 PM
Tell that to R2 when Luke was dropping him on his head and falling into swamps on Dagobah!

Obviously his flight thrusters were fouled by the swamp so he couldn't fly out.

Methais
11-28-2014, 04:48 PM
Obviously his flight thrusters were fouled by the swamp so he couldn't fly out.

Right. I'm sure it mentions that in the book somewhere.

Taernath
11-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Looks incredibly fake.

Still not the stupidest lightsaber designed.

I'm such a goddamn nerd.

They used the x-wing and its variants for over 100 years ABY.

Gelston
11-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Right. I'm sure it mentions that in the book somewhere.

Yeah. I just wrote it. For 3.99 you can buy it on amazon for kindle.

They used the x-wing and its variants for over 100 years ABY.

Actually, none of that shit is canon anymore.

I imagine there will be a bunch of new, sleeker fighters and ships, they just only decided to show the iconic ones in the teaser. Look at how the stormtrooper armor evolved. That is probably due to them being pierced by ewok arrows.

Taernath
11-28-2014, 04:56 PM
Actually, none of that shit is canon anymore.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__BqlxfEVGSg/Sw2lOLqSraI/AAAAAAAABdQ/Xc-9_IOqMqs/s400/star+wars+droids+r2d2+c3po.jpg

Methais
11-28-2014, 05:03 PM
That is probably due to them being pierced by ewok arrows.

:lol:

Latrinsorm
11-28-2014, 05:24 PM
Russia and Britain did successfully develop atomic bombs....after the war.
Russia also developed a tank that curbstomped Panzers while they were busy being fucked up by Germany. They'd literally roll out of production and straight into battle.And they were still in service decades later. Maybe that design just happened to be really good... like the X-Wing's. BOOM.
You also have to understand the size and scope of the Star Wars Galaxy. Notice when Qui-Gon says "most of them" (referring to stars) have habitable planets. That would be millions.I understand it clearly, as well as the scope of the civil war. The Empire literally destroyed an entire planet for grins. It's all rough estimates obviously but the figures I've found state billions of (human) losses in the civil war compared to millions of (clone) losses in the Clone Wars.

Gelston
11-28-2014, 05:28 PM
...after the war.And they were still in service decades later. Maybe that design just happened to be really good... like the X-Wing's. BOOM.I understand it clearly, as well as the scope of the civil war. The Empire literally destroyed an entire planet for grins. It's all rough estimates obviously but the figures I've found state billions of (human) losses in the civil war compared to millions of (clone) losses in the Clone Wars.

2 decades, not 3.. Not in the USSR anyways. They were being replaced before the end of the conflict, at that. So, you can take your boom back.

The actual clone wars were 3 years long. Millions, sure. The Galactic Civil War was longer. As for billions, Alderaan itself had how many people living on it?

Some Rogue
11-28-2014, 06:50 PM
According to some guy on le reddit, those light sabers are canon just rare.

rolfard
11-28-2014, 06:59 PM
oehmgee why is there a darth vader breathing sound effect in the international version! we already saw in the original he's a ghost AND in the ugly remastered when they sub in young anaken ghost. he's one with the force!

Gelston
11-28-2014, 06:59 PM
According to some guy on le reddit, those light sabers are canon just rare.

They are canon now that they are in a movie.

Some Rogue
11-28-2014, 09:03 PM
They are canon now that they are in a movie.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Crossguard_lightsaber

Gelston
11-28-2014, 09:40 PM
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Crossguard_lightsaber

None of the sources for it are canon. They fall under "Star Wars Legends". It is, of course, a Canon weapon now due purely to the movie.

Tons of shit that used to be considered canon have been wiped out by the new trilogy. In the past they retroactively made changes to books and such, but now it is just too big of a change... So Star Wars Legends it is.

Androidpk
11-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Makes sense to have quillions made of lightsaber energy.

Gelston
11-28-2014, 09:55 PM
Makes sense to have quillions made of lightsaber energy.

It limits styles of fighting though. Look at how a lot of them involved twirling their sabers and crap. That one would cut your hand of.

Androidpk
11-28-2014, 10:05 PM
It limits styles of fighting though. Look at how a lot of them involved twirling their sabers and crap. That one would cut your hand of.

A Sith lord isn't going to cut his own hands off with his light saber.

Some Rogue
11-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Clone Wars is also canon but since one of the citations is a game based off of Clone Wars I guess it technically doesn't count. Regardless, it has been used before so it isn't like JJ Abrams made it up himself.

Gelston
11-28-2014, 10:46 PM
Clone Wars is also canon but since one of the citations is a game based off of Clone Wars I guess it technically doesn't count. Regardless, it has been used before so it isn't like JJ Abrams made it up himself.
I still maintain it looks fucking retarded.

Androidpk
11-28-2014, 10:51 PM

You and every other angsty nerd on the internet.

Silvean
11-28-2014, 11:07 PM
That one would cut your hand of.

From the people who brought you the lightsaber boomerang!

Androidpk
11-28-2014, 11:10 PM
Or the Red Ryder lightsaber BB gun. You'll shoot your eye out!

Geijon Khyree
11-29-2014, 12:04 AM

That trailer is bonkers. You retarded?

Jarvan
11-29-2014, 12:57 AM
I agree with Gelston, it's retarded.

What Jedi NEEDS a quillon on their lightsaber?

Androidpk
11-29-2014, 01:04 AM
A jedi fighting another jedi

Taernath
11-29-2014, 01:06 AM
A jedi fighting another jedi

Like 99.9% of jedi have never used one.

http://www.drunktiki.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/40/2012/12/jedi-fight.gif

Androidpk
11-29-2014, 01:09 AM
Like 99.9% of jedi have never used one.

http://www.drunktiki.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/40/2012/12/jedi-fight.gif

And that is why 99.9% are now dead!

Tisket
11-29-2014, 02:22 AM
What is a quillion?

Never mind, I don't care.

Gelston
11-29-2014, 02:51 AM
What is a quillion?

It is a stuffed crust meat lovers from Pizza Hut

Tisket
11-29-2014, 02:55 AM
It is a stuffed crust meat lovers from Pizza Hut

What self-respecting Jedi would be caught dead without one of those?

Gelston
11-29-2014, 05:42 AM
Oh God Italians only existed to create pizza.

stormcrow
11-29-2014, 05:51 AM
I agree with Gelston, it's retarded.

What Jedi NEEDS a quillon on their lightsaber?

It was a red lightsaber so it was probably a Sith not Jedi.

Wrathbringer
11-29-2014, 06:27 AM
I never got into shart wars.

Silvean
11-29-2014, 09:44 AM
What is a quillion?

It's the bill with Scrooge McDuck on it. Other than the one on his face, I mean.

Silvean
11-29-2014, 09:47 AM
The real question is whether or not the crossguard lightsaber is specifically designed for Form II (Makashi) combat and defense against the Cho Mai maneuver. You'll note that this is the form most commonly associated with the nefarious Count Dooku.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_combat

crb
11-29-2014, 09:48 AM
The Empire wasn't exactly done when the 2nd Death Star was destroyed. They still owned most of the Galaxy and had massive fleets.

Yes, people always forget that. The entire rebel fleet was used in return of the jedi, and they destroyed 1 one many SSDs, and the death star, and maybe two or three standard star destroyers out of tons. That wasn't the end of any war by a long shot. People are like "I can't believe the empire is still around 30 years later" like seriously? I'm revoking your nerd card.

I think the trailer looks excellent. I think both storm trooper shots show a sort of frenetic uncomfortable feeling lacking in previous movies, where stormtroopers are essentially dehumanized props. It is far more interesting if JJ Abrams is going to humanize them (though, obviously, media always tries to dehumanize bad guys (orcs, all the bad guys wearing masks in star wars, etc) so we don't feel bad when they're killed). But audiences watching Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad are I think preferring human faces on their bad guys. I think the flight shots are also excellent. I'm a bit meh on the lightsaber and Andy Serkis voiceover.

Fact: JJ Abrams > George Lucas.

Prediction: highest grossing starwars film ever.

crb
11-29-2014, 09:56 AM
Also, I can understand why someone might complain "Why does the empire still use tie fighters" but X-Wings? Really? The rebels are insurgents, they're the taliban. The taliban uses how many decade old russian shit?

Taernath
11-29-2014, 10:51 AM
Yes, people always forget that. The entire rebel fleet was used in return of the jedi, and they destroyed 1 one many SSDs, and the death star, and maybe two or three standard star destroyers out of tons. That wasn't the end of any war by a long shot. People are like "I can't believe the empire is still around 30 years later" like seriously? I'm revoking your nerd card.

This is one of the things the expanded universe got right, that there were hundreds or thousands of Imperial commanders left, and the war didn't just end after the third movie. I'm hoping these new movies will take that concept and run with it.

Androidpk
11-29-2014, 01:10 PM
I can't believe the number of people bitching about the black stormtrooper. Also...

http://i.imgur.com/2l4IvPw.jpg

Taernath
11-29-2014, 01:17 PM
I can't believe the number of people bitching about the black stormtrooper. Also...

Lando Calrissian is no longer the Last Black Man in the Galaxy. That's a pretty devastating blow to canon. Imagine if we found out there were two Darth Vaders.

Androidpk
11-29-2014, 01:44 PM
Lando Calrissian is no longer the Last Black Man in the Galaxy. That's a pretty devastating blow to canon. Imagine if we found out there were two Darth Vaders.

https://i.imgflip.com/6l71.jpg

SHAFT
11-29-2014, 01:59 PM
It's disappointing that when you look at Lando all you see is a black man. Why's he gotta be black at all?

Methais
11-29-2014, 02:09 PM
It's disappointing that when you look at Lando all you see is a black man.

I don't. I see Harvey Dent before he was Tommy Lee Jones and then that blond guy.

Why's he gotta be black at all?

http://youtu.be/kTX6Q6_VFW8

Gelston
11-29-2014, 02:28 PM

Go Jesus saber!

SHAFT
11-29-2014, 02:36 PM
But you're black!

The blonde chick from that lethal weapon was amazingly hot. She was the best part of the movie.

Gelston
11-29-2014, 02:37 PM
Also, I can understand why someone might complain "Why does the empire still use tie fighters" but X-Wings? Really? The rebels are insurgents, they're the taliban. The taliban uses how many decade old russian shit?

I wouldn't say they are like the Taliban (which was a country's Government at one time anyways). They aren't stealing those X-wings, they have planets producing them and also develop and produce new fighters and such. The A-wing was designed by General Dodonna after he saw how crappy the X-Wings performed in the Death Star trench run (too slow and not maneuverable enough.) I can't speak for what occurred after the second death star was destroyed anymore, since all the books written about the events after are no longer canon, but I could see more and more planets rebelling and joining the Alliance. Hell, they had Mon Calamari already, which produced capital ships that were the equal to a Star Destroyer.

Thondalar
11-29-2014, 02:38 PM
I can't believe the number of people bitching about the black stormtrooper.

Hey, little orphan Annie is black now too.

Back
11-29-2014, 02:40 PM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-11/28/11/tmp/webdr07/anigif_mobile_22b12d1e33d64dc0af4c0653680c7c96-0.gif

SHAFT
11-29-2014, 04:48 PM
Hey, little orphan Annie is black now too.

So is Johnny Storm of the Fantastic Four.

He and The Invisible Woman are fucking brother and sister, yet he's black. In order to appease minorities, why not make Santa black and the Easter Bunny Asian?

Tisket
11-29-2014, 05:00 PM
I can't believe the number of people bitching about the black stormtrooper.

I thought you meant a stormtrooper in black armor.

That would have been badass.

Androidpk
11-29-2014, 05:01 PM

He and The Invisible Woman are fucking brother and sister, yet he's black. In order to appease minorities, why not make Santa black and the Easter Bunny Asian?

http://www.polarityrecords.com/uploads/7/9/7/0/7970819/1106202_orig.jpeg

Androidpk
11-29-2014, 05:04 PM
I thought you meant a stormtrooper in black armor.

That would have been badass.

There is one in the international trailer that gelston linked.

Neovik1
11-29-2014, 05:35 PM
There is one in the international trailer that gelston linked.

It's a Dark Trooper from Star Wars Dark forces:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_trooper

SHAFT
11-29-2014, 05:39 PM
http://www.polarityrecords.com/uploads/7/9/7/0/7970819/1106202_orig.jpeg

Well there you have it folks. Not only is santa black, he's coming to drug and mouth-rape your white ladies!

Androidpk
11-29-2014, 05:42 PM
It's a Dark Trooper from Star Wars Dark forces:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_trooper

Shadowtrooper seems more plausible since it's holding a red lightsaber.

Neovik1
11-29-2014, 05:48 PM
Shadowtrooper seems more plausible since it's holding a red lightsaber.

Shit... Didn't know they exist. I think you might be right.

Neovik1
11-29-2014, 05:51 PM
Actually they were from Dark forces too. I must have forgotten about them.

Taernath
11-29-2014, 05:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ETlnSxw.gif

Androidpk
11-29-2014, 06:21 PM
Wish I could get a chainsword in GS. Immolation mechanical slash flares.

Warriorbird
11-29-2014, 07:04 PM

Uwe Boll. The very face of Chaos on Earth.

Androidpk
11-29-2014, 07:40 PM
Uwe Boll. The very face of Chaos on Earth.

Incompetence is more like it.

Methais
11-29-2014, 08:02 PM
How did Uwe Boll end up in this thread and why can I not find the actual post to see wtf?

Taernath
11-29-2014, 08:13 PM
How did Uwe Boll end up in this thread and why can I not find the actual post to see wtf?

It was a joke about him directing a 40k movie, but he's not. Besides, he probably couldn't do any worse than Ultramarines.

Androidpk
11-29-2014, 08:16 PM
It's on the very first page.

I liked the Ultramarines movie. It could have been a lot better but I'll take what I can get.

Hoodtralfeck
11-29-2014, 09:20 PM
so i heard they might have Master Reven/Darth Reven in the new movies . which would be cool but in cannon he lived thousands of years before the curant time the movies are taking place . I also seen a interview where Samuel L Jackson said he had a meeting Abrahms and J.J. was quoted as saying something like Mace Windo might get a stand alone movie , but they could put him in the new movies . We dont actually see him die in Episode 3 , he just get blown off the ledge out of frame . Remember that Luke lost and hand and fell all that long drop in Episode 5 and he lived

Warriorbird
11-29-2014, 09:44 PM
so i heard they might have Master Reven/Darth Reven in the new movies . which would be cool but in cannon he lived thousands of years before the curant time the movies are taking place . I also seen a interview where Samuel L Jackson said he had a meeting Abrahms and J.J. was quoted as saying something like Mace Windo might get a stand alone movie , but they could put him in the new movies . We dont actually see him die in Episode 3 , he just get blown off the ledge out of frame . Remember that Luke lost and hand and fell all that long drop in Episode 5 and he lived

Time will tell what's actually in them.

Ker_Thwap
11-30-2014, 08:31 AM
The trailer didn't really make me want to see it. It brought back some familiar shapes and sounds, and I didn't recognize any of the actors, which is very good considering how episodes 1-3 sucked so entirely with every Hollywood star possible making guest appearances.

Methais
11-30-2014, 11:55 AM
The trailer didn't really make me want to see it. It brought back some familiar shapes and sounds, and I didn't recognize any of the actors, which is very good considering how episodes 1-3 sucked so entirely with every Hollywood star possible making guest appearances.

Yeah except :

1) It's just a teaser

2) George Lucas didn't make it

Androidpk
11-30-2014, 12:03 PM
Abrams > Lucas

Gelston
12-01-2014, 11:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v93Jh6JNBng

Bwahahahaha

Tenlaar
12-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Ok, that lightsaber got me.

Methais
12-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Hahaha that's great.

0:36 was the best.

Allereli
12-01-2014, 06:19 PM
http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/lightning-round-star-wars-the-force-awakens-trailer/

http://33.media.tumblr.com/cf6f411a215f705e08d78a6f96739137/tumblr_nftxhdpLFM1t88bloo1_500.gif

Thondalar
12-02-2014, 02:42 AM

Santa has been black about as long as Jesus. The Easter Bunny...c'mon man, now you're just being silly.

edit: St. Nicholas was like Turkish or something....so he was probably swarthy like Jesus. The Easter Bunny is totes white tho bro...

Fallen
12-04-2014, 12:40 AM
This...

http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/856/856557.jpg

Or this...

http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/856/856565.jpg

Not sure which is better.

Methais
12-04-2014, 12:45 AM
They should make a zombie apocalypse spinoff with Jedi. Have them become stuck on Earth for Walking Dead season 6.

And why isn't T- Dogg repping the African-Coruscantian Jedi with the the purple lightsaber?