PDA

View Full Version : Enhancive hiding pin

Roblar
11-28-2014, 01:49 AM
a stylized golden griffin pin - 1M

Has a 24 hr attunement, after time elapses, anyone else can use

You analyze your golden griffin pin and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
This golden griffin pin will hide any non-container, non-combat gear, non-scripted enhancives when RUBbed. RUBbing it again will reveal the hidden enhancive items. You can PULL any individual hidden enhancive to reveal it. WAVEing an enhancive item at the pin will either indicate if it is enhancive if it is held or hide the enhancive if it is worn. You can LOOK or PEER at the pin to see which items are hidden, or check your INVENTORY. TOUCHing the pin will hone in on any empty enhancives you are wearing that are not hidden.

This item has golden incandescence messaging. This item has no tiers to unlock.

dmac188
11-29-2014, 01:41 PM
Does it count against the limit of functional pin worn items?

Jhynnifer
11-29-2014, 01:44 PM
I'll take it Roblar. =)

Roblar
11-29-2014, 02:11 PM
Does it count against the limit of functional pin worn items?

It's not functional, but you also don't need to wear it to use it.

I'll take it Roblar. =)

PM sent

Roblar
12-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Another available

Lord Orbstar
12-10-2014, 04:50 PM
i will buy it.

Roblar
01-22-2015, 08:07 PM
Another available

Gongadan
02-05-2015, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=Roblar;1724184]It's not functional, but you also don't need to wear it to use it.

I have a question about how the pin works. If you hide an enhancive trinket [via waving], can you then remove said enhancive trinket, put it away, then wear it every time thereafter as a hidden item without having to activate the pin each time? Or do you need to rub/wave each time in order for the enhancives to be hidden?

Essentially, can you use the pin to turn enhancive trinkets into ones that will readily 'hide' themselves upon wearing them again?

Allereli
02-05-2015, 08:22 PM
you have to rub the pin every time after you remove/wear them.

Gongadan
02-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Okay, so you can use the pin, remove it and not wear it, and enhancives will still be hidden by it. The pin will keep track of what enhancives are hidden but will not turn enhancive items into "hiders".

Allereli
02-05-2015, 08:39 PM
you don't even need to wear the pin at all to hide what can be hidden

Roblar
02-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Updated the ANALYZE.

New functionality is:

"TOUCHing the pin will hone in on any empty enhancives you are wearing that are not hidden."

Ex:

>touch pin
A golden incandescence radiates from your golden griffin pin and surrounds you with a golden glow before honing in on some thick golvern-banded gauntlets and a pair of golvern-plated boots.

Roblar
02-16-2015, 12:49 AM
Gone