PDA

View Full Version : Max L/D 10 Spider T2 Backpack

Roblar
11-04-2014, 01:43 AM
a midnight-hued web-covered backpack
6/140

You analyze your web-covered backpack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
| -=Spider Containers=- |
| |
| These bags house up to 10 living spiders that can be customized. |
| Off the shelf bags have 1 spider with a randomized description. |
| |
| Only very special merchants can unlock the bags or add spiders. |
| |
| You MAY have the spiders altered, but they must remain spiders. |
| |
| You MAY alter the containers, but must remain web or spidersilk. |
| |
| Long descriptions on the containers are acceptable, but no shows. |
|------------------------------------------------------------------- |
This item is currently Tier 2 with 10 spider(s). It might be unlocked further.
Features supported: WEAR, REMOVE, POINT my backpack at {target}, OPEN, CLOSE.

You can tell that the backpack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

As you put on a midnight-hued web-covered backpack, you suddenly feel a sharp pain in your hand! You quickly pull back your hand but cannot see any visible wound. A moment later you can feel a strange scratching presence in the back of your mind. It takes a moment to realize that the source is ten dark azure spiders with beady crimson eyes within your backpack.

You glance at a cracked ember-veined fragment and concentrate on the spiders living inside your web-covered backpack. Ten dark azure spiders with beady crimson eyes climb out of your backpack and scurry down your leg to the ground.

The spiders skitter over to a cracked ember-veined fragment and investigate it for a moment, then quickly and cooperatively spin a cocoon of gossamer spiderweb around the fragment.

Dragging a cracked ember-veined fragment, the spiders skitter quickly toward you, up your leg, and back into a midnight-hued web-covered backpack. As they drag the fragment into your backpack, the spiderwebs binding it dissolve into dust.

You focus for a moment on the spiders within your web-covered backpack. A few moments later a small opening appears at the top of your backpack, revealing ten dark azure spiders with beady crimson eyes, working within to obey your command.

You focus for a moment on the spiders within your web-covered backpack. Moments later the backpack is webbed shut by ten dark azure spiders with beady crimson eyes, hiding the contents from view.

As you remove the web-covered backpack, you suddenly feel your connection to ten dark azure spiders with beady crimson eyes begin to fade, leaving your mind void of the subtle scratching presence.

5M to gilchristr - Sold & delivered

Tgo01
11-04-2014, 11:03 PM
How much does this hold and weigh?

Roblar
11-04-2014, 11:10 PM
I need a bard if you have a moment to test.

Inspect doesn't work on these:

Inspecting that may not be a sound idea.

wizgem3
11-04-2014, 11:15 PM
I'm guessing 6 lb hold 140

Tgo01
11-04-2014, 11:30 PM
I need a bard if you have a moment to test.

Inspect doesn't work on these:

Sure. You in game now?

Roblar
11-05-2014, 01:12 AM
Bard confirmed, 6/140

Roblar
11-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Flat price now

gilchristr
11-07-2014, 03:06 PM
I'll take it. Look for witbier in game today. thanks.