PDA

View Full Version : Lost - Tattered Deep Black Cloak

Viekn
11-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Was organizing some containers and items in Frith's Inn Loft and may have left behind a tattered deep black cloak with some items in it. Let me know if you found anything. Thanks.

DaCapn
11-03-2014, 07:32 PM
I don't have your cloak/contents (and I'm sure the contents are a big part here) but if this was one of those 3lb cloaks, and you wanted a new one, and you don't find yours, I have an extra one that you could have.

Viekn
11-03-2014, 08:53 PM
That's awesome, thanks. It was one of the 3lb ones and I would like it and will send PM in a minute to arrange. I have an alt that I am rerolling to what I hope will be a rather fun character to play and everything he owns will be a tattered look.

And you are partially right about the contents. The alt I am re-rolling was only level 5, so I didn't have anything significant on him, except the feature concealing onyx black shroud, but those are becoming more prevalent now anyway.

A couple words of note though to anyone who loses items to the janitor...(a lot of you might know this but I didn't cause it's the first time I lost anything)

1. If you drop something of fairly inconsequential value and you haven't registered it, and the janitor gets it, it's likely the janitor threw it away without even bothering to make a note of what he threw away or where he found it.

2. If you drop something that has a fair amount of intrinsic value (high value armor, weapons, rapture cloaks, etc.) the janitor typically recognizes these things as having value and keeps them in his janitor closet or at least makes a note of what he found.

3. I might be late to the game on this one, but you no longer have to visit Moot Hall or whatever local municipal hall you live near to REGISTER your items. You can be anywhere in game with the item in hand and type REGISTER.