PDA

View Full Version : I want ypur 90's artifacts. GSiii era. Send PM to discuss.

Crime
10-20-2014, 03:04 PM
I want old school items from GSiii era.

Juggernaught, GM auctions, etc.

Enhancives bah!

Crime
10-20-2014, 04:19 PM
Wow such hostility for posting on a open forum wanted section.

Apparently I have a bad reputation now, weird.

Tgo01
10-20-2014, 04:26 PM
Wow such hostility for posting on a open forum wanted section.

Apparently I have a bad reputation now, weird.

Ignore the haters and trolls. Some people are making it their life mission to make people feel unwelcome here.

Luftstreitkräfte
10-20-2014, 04:27 PM
Welcome Crime. I gave you a dim a few days ago. Ignore the poop reppers. Red is the new green.

I have some old 90s stuff. I'll PM ya.

Haldrik
10-20-2014, 04:41 PM
Ignore the haters and trolls. Some people are making it their life mission to make people feel unwelcome here.

This. Luckily Tgo01, Whirlin, and a few others have enough reputation to rescue those mired in the poop, hate, and jealously of certain posters.

Gelston
10-20-2014, 04:42 PM
Whirlin's rep is WEAK! He is like, 22nd on the rep list.

Haldrik
10-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Whirlin's rep is WEAK! He is like, 22nd on the rep list.

There's a rep list? Linky!

Donquix
10-20-2014, 04:57 PM
If you think everyone is an asshole, odds are you're just an asshole.

Good rule of thumb.

Gelston
10-20-2014, 04:58 PM
There's a rep list? Linky!

Click community, member list, then sort by rep.

Welcome Crime. I gave you a dim a few days ago. Ignore the poop reppers. Red is the new green.

I have some old 90s stuff. I'll PM ya.

Interestingly enough, ClydeR has the highest amount of neg rep. So I guess he is your red rep leader. Go ahead, emulate him.

Haldrik
10-20-2014, 05:08 PM
Click community, member list, then sort by rep.

Oh nice. Sweet, still page 5 after that brutal beating I took in those other threads. But then again all the shitting and shart comments was like -1 rep point.

Luftstreitkräfte
10-20-2014, 05:21 PM
This. Luckily Tgo01, Whirlin, and a few others have enough reputation to rescue those mired in the poop, hate, and jealously of certain posters.

Knight in shining armor, plz.

Luntz
10-20-2014, 05:26 PM
I have a fel hafted vultite waraxe and some forest green brig you can buy, make yourself feel old school badass, undyed unaltered. Listed in the flat price folder in my sales thread.

Candor
10-20-2014, 05:38 PM
I want old school items from GSiii era.

Juggernaught, GM auctions, etc.

Enhancives bah!

Ignore the poopers who rep you in this forum.

Are they any items in particular you are interested in? I have lockers full of junk, although most items would be worth less than 1 million silvers.

Methais
10-20-2014, 06:08 PM
I have a sharp vultite falchion.

Gimme 10m.

Wrathbringer
10-20-2014, 06:23 PM

Gimme 10m.

Never see these anymore. Takes me back.

Viekn
10-20-2014, 06:29 PM

Gimme 10m.

What's the difference between sharp and opaque?

rolfard
10-20-2014, 06:30 PM
I have a rat trap, functional. 50m

Wrathbringer
10-20-2014, 06:30 PM
What's the difference between sharp and opaque?

sharp swcw, zested, opaque swdw. Both 4x.

Gelston
10-20-2014, 06:31 PM
I have a rat trap, functional. 50m

Get that off Gizmo?

Crime
10-20-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm farming for some of my old items in the 90's. All hard won after thousands of hours of playtime, but not holding my breath. The typical items bought off the shelf, while they bring a pang of memory, are that, a memory, as I am more than in elementary gear now. So I am throwing out a net to see what pops up, perhaps someone will see this post and reply one day with a gem. Should those relics cross my path I will hungrily try to acquire them back though I do believe they are gone forever.

As to me?, my story is simple and not uncommon. In late 90's I burned out and flipped out due to system mechanics and world changes. Left not looking back. Who knew the world would persist for over a generation? I don't think the likes of Gemstone had ever been seen by the masses and when AOL hit I would not move my ass from Prodigy where I paid through the nose.. thank god the internet hit... I was 102 in 1999... that should speak volumes to any old school peeps.

What is most interesting to me now is that after so many graphical worlds have come and gone that Gemstone remains in high regard to many, and to me. I enjoyed every game I've been active with and have returned to where the Internet gaming world began for me once again. I thank you all for your kind remarks. I have known about the haters forever, but always stayed ahead of them and made many friends in the realm (sorry to see so many gone, but that's life). I'm relieved to see so much good will in response to the haters, more power to you.

While I was away for 11 years, and recently 2 years, returning this time I feel less attached to my former self in game, and hope to mature into Crime's role as I move forward.

Cheers,

Crime Ae'ni
Blackguard
Magical Rogue

Haldrik
10-20-2014, 08:29 PM
I'm farming for some of my old items in the 90's. All hard won after thousands of hours of playtime, but not holding my breath. The typical items bought off the shelf, while they bring a pang of memory, are that, a memory, as I am more than in elementary gear now. So I am throwing out a net to see what pops up, perhaps someone will see this post and reply one day with a gem. Should those relics cross my path I will hungrily try to acquire them back though I do believe they are gone forever.

As to me?, my story is simple and not uncommon. In late 90's I burned out and flipped out due to system mechanics and world changes. Left not looking back. Who knew the world would persist for over a generation? I don't think the likes of Gemstone had ever been seen by the masses and when AOL hit I would not move my ass from Prodigy where I paid through the nose.. thank god the internet hit... I was 102 in 1999... that should speak volumes to any old school peeps.

What is most interesting to me now is that after so many graphical worlds have come and gone that Gemstone remains in high regard to many, and to me. I enjoyed every game I've been active with and have returned to where the Internet gaming world began for me once again. I thank you all for your kind remarks. I have known about the haters forever, but always stayed ahead of them and made many friends in the realm (sorry to see so many gone, but that's life). I'm relieved to see so much good will in response to the haters, more power to you.

While I was away for 11 years, and recently 2 years, returning this time I feel less attached to my former self in game, and hope to mature into Crime's role as I move forward.

Cheers,

Crime Ae'ni
Blackguard
Magical Rogue

What just happened? So beautiful. *tear*

JackWhisper
10-20-2014, 08:35 PM
INB4 someone badnames Crime and he has to change it, because Simu logic is like that.

+rep for you Crime, and kudos to coming back.

Oldschool?

A pair of vruul skin boots. Best. Item. Ever!

Gelston
10-20-2014, 08:37 PM
INB4 someone badnames Crime and he has to change it, because Simu logic is like that.

Oldschool?

His character is old enough that it wouldn't be a forced change.

JackWhisper
10-20-2014, 08:41 PM
SILENCE DAGGERFALL SCUM!

Don't mind him, crime. He's just a traitor.

Haldrik
10-20-2014, 08:44 PM

Oldschool?

Agreed. I knew he was old as fuck just by his character name. Damn teenagers taking all the good names!

Gelston
10-20-2014, 08:47 PM
SILENCE DAGGERFALL SCUM!

Don't mind him, crime. He's just a traitor.

Not a traitor if I never was Ebonfag Pact.

Androidpk
10-20-2014, 08:48 PM
When is Waldo2 coming back?

Gelston
10-20-2014, 08:50 PM
When is Waldo2 coming back?

When you find him.

diethx
10-20-2014, 11:08 PM
When you find him.

lol

Crime
10-20-2014, 11:13 PM
My name wouldn't been known to many, he was born a little before my main's departure and given some trinkets, nobody knew him but some GMs and some of the old timers on the steps, Mustafo, Metaboculous, etc.

Kali along with another GM or two showed on Hearthstone steps one day with my brothers and sisters: Insurrection, Incarceration, Assault, Misdemeanor, and my favorite sister Felony :) I think there was mixed sentiments about the name Crime in the day, but the GM's allowed it ultimately, so I was allowed to proceed with my name back in the 90s and took Crime to 20 before I retired. When I returned he'd already achieved status, no call for a name change.

Mogonis
10-21-2014, 09:59 AM
So you guys were an ABC prime time lineup?

My name wouldn't been known to many, he was born a little before my main's departure and given some trinkets, nobody knew him but some GMs and some of the old timers on the steps, Mustafo, Metaboculous, etc.

Kali along with another GM or two showed on Hearthstone steps one day with my brothers and sisters: Insurrection, Incarceration, Assault, Misdemeanor, and my favorite sister Felony :) I think there was mixed sentiments about the name Crime in the day, but the GM's allowed it ultimately, so I was allowed to proceed with my name back in the 90s and took Crime to 20 before I retired. When I returned he'd already achieved status, no call for a name change.

Latrinsorm
10-21-2014, 12:37 PM
Talk about pessimistic parents, sheesh.

Lord Orbstar
10-21-2014, 12:45 PM
to really appreciate those artifacts, get yourself a 14.4k modem, dial up, and re-live yesteryear.

Crime
10-21-2014, 03:42 PM
I seem to recall I had a US Robotics 9600 which was hardware module upgradable to 14.4 then 28.8 then 57.6. Nice unit.