PDA

View Full Version : Lockpick Mastery - Areas for condition reps

Deathravin
10-06-2004, 12:55 AM
Post em here if you find em. even just 1 area you have found, in any city or hunting area or anything.

Alfster
10-06-2004, 05:27 PM
or

this.

http://www.crewoftheundead.com/gs/

Jorddyn
10-06-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Alfster

http://www.crewoftheundead.com/gs/

Just keep in mind that some areas have changed, and rooms are susceptible to spells such as light, darkness, and fog.

In other words, don't yell if not everything matches :D

Jorddyn

Deathravin
10-06-2004, 11:49 PM
at least it gives me a place to start looking. how annoying is it to see "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting" "average lighting"

very annoying.

trickse
08-18-2005, 05:13 AM
Starting a comprehensive Guild guide that includes maps as well as inner guild lighting. Please goto http://gemstone4.violet-touch.com/rogueguild.html, Thanks for any input you might have or if maps and guide info changes.

Therron Ricks player of
Kirsy Krackenshire

cajunlady
08-18-2005, 07:07 AM
In Vaalor as far as I know, the gates are very brightly lit, the catacombs are dark, and the areas you can meditate in seem to be average.

GSLady17
08-18-2005, 07:28 AM
Why don't you find a nice empath. They can make it light, dark, foggy-everything you need!

Gan
08-18-2005, 09:44 AM
As related to me by the GM who was working on LM. Every condition necessary for LM reps can be found in the rooms inside the guild. All you have to do is take the time to investigate.

Jolena
08-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Hmm..in Icemule, I've found that right outside of the Nightowl Pub is extremely bright, inside the entry to the same pub is rather dark. Up the stairs in the lounge and at a table are pretty average lighting. Just outside of the bank is extremely bright, as is one west of Town Center in front of a small ivy-covered cottage.

Just inside the door in the Icemule guild, (Back Alley is the room name) it's rather dark. Guild bar is rather dark. Curtained booth and dark booth in the bar is rather dark. Contemplation Chamber is rather dark. I explored and sensed in all the other rooms in the Icemule guild and didn't find anything but average lighting.

Silvermule Gaming Hall, Library is extremely bright. Every other room I could get into in Silvermule was average lighting.

If you go as far south as you can from TC in Icemule, it's extremely bright there. Go through the south gate and that first room you are in is rather dark. Move one south from that room and you are outside the south gate where the guard stands. That particular room is pretty average lighting but is pretty foggy.

That's all I really know so far in Icemule. Hope that helps.

Kriterian
09-04-2005, 07:24 PM
I started making a map last night of the Landing guild but haven't finished it.

The Dark Niche is the Lounge is "Dark"

The towers are foggy, I usually go to the West tower at North Gate though.

There's an extremely bright area in the courtyard but I can't remember off the top of my head.

The easiest thing is to use that map linked above for the Landing. I know the town alot better than I know the guild though.