PDA

View Full Version : Who's Who - PC Personalities and their corresponding character

Viekn
10-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Since coming back in February from a 14 year break, I really only stuck to the GSIV related forums. For the past month though I've finally started to branch out and read/post on other non-GSIV related forums (social, off-topic, etc.)

I would really like to know, because I think it would help me understand conversations/exchanges sometimes, which main characters belong to which PC personalities.

It seems like a few/maybe a lot of other people know who certain people are in game as compared to their PC name, and sometimes I feel like I'm missing the point on some posts because I don't. Which is why I'm asking this.

I'll preface this thread by saying...

1. If you feel/know someone specifically is trying to keep their PC identities separate from their in game character, please don't let us/me know who they/you are. If people want their privacy I want to respect it.
2. I know who some people are in game even though they have a different name on the PC boards, and I've never treated people IG differently because I knew and maybe didn't agree with certain posts here.
3. Just to show that I'm willing to walk the walk and not ask anyone anything I wouldn't expect of myself, I am Burbul in game.

I'm open to anyone who wants to contribute, but specifically I'd like to know who the characters are associated with:

Jack Whisper
Tisket
Bobmuthol (which maybe doesn't have an active character anymore?)
Parkbandit
Elgrim
Jace Solo
Jhyniffer

Viekn
10-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Neg Rep comment:
Thread: Who's Who - PC Personalities and their corresponding character
obsessed much?

I promise you I'm not. And if I'm out of line, I apologize and please ignore the thread. But as I've been reading through a lot of older threads and posts, it occurred to me that having some context as to who people are would help me understand the conversation sometimes.

I completely realize some people may not want it known and in that case, I'd appreciate a PM if you care to let me know or just simply ignore the thread/request. It's not like a know a shit ton of people in game, but for those that do know me should know that I'm not a dick. I'm being sincere in that I'm just trying to understand better what's going on when people post about certain events or issues.

Gelston
10-08-2014, 12:47 PM
What is Gemstone?

Astray
10-08-2014, 12:48 PM
What's a forum?

Gelston
10-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Also, you aren't missing much by not knowing people's characters. A lot of the stuff you may feel you are missing out on is just us sorts knowing eachother from having been on the forums a while.

Viekn
10-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Also, you aren't missing much by not knowing people's characters. A lot of the stuff you may feel you are missing out on is just us sorts knowing eachother from having been on the forums a while.

That's a great point and I guess that's why I decided to ask; but maybe I was just premature in wanting to know. Like I said, I know who certain people are because I've been participating in PC since February (not GS new, just PC new) and just sort of realized over time, but because I've started to delve more lately in to the GSIV PC world, I wanted to know a bit more of who people were for the context without having to go through the next 10 years of slowly figuring it out like you mentioned. Sorry for the jumping the gun.

Androidpk
10-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Not everyone on the pc plays gs.

Viekn
10-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Not everyone on the pc plays gs.

And that's why I mentioned the PC names that I did, because I've been reading old posts/threads where those people specifically were making points/having conversations where I thought it would be helpful to know who they were in game.

For example, someone might post an in game interaction that mentions other people's character names but not themselves, because typically your own character name isn't coming up in game logs or copy/paste scenarios unless someone mentioned your name in the conversation being had in game. Then the PC conversation continues in that thread regarding the in game interaction, and some people who are commenting on that thread just know who that player is because they've been playing/participating here so long that they know; and it sometimes makes it harder to understand what points people are making if I myself don't know who the OP actually was in game.

Elgrim
10-08-2014, 01:07 PM
I don't mind answering, since I only recently came back as well and am in the same boat. I do however feel like the person(s) represented on these boards are not the same people you will meet in game, obviously. Just like many of the people on these boards are likely totally different people in person. My heyday was a long time ago, so those people I've had the privilege to meet in person are pretty much all gone now unless they are under different names.

My current active characters include Elgrim and Ashanor, plus a handful of alts. I'm not a power hunter and only have one character past 40 to my credit, so I'm not someone who is at all well known. I played GS3 starting in 1993 and was Rathorn and Fenris back then. I actually had two different Genie accounts at one time. I stopped playing just before the move to AOL and was deployed for 6 months. When I got around to playing again I found about about the move but thanks to stupid issues with the PIN system my original characters were lost. I started back up with Elgrim and stopped playing in Prime when Plat launched. I played there for a few years before popping back into Prime. Ever since then I've been on and off each year depending on projects at work.

Thats probably more than you wanted to know, but there ya go! :)

Astray
10-08-2014, 01:11 PM
I plead the 5th. I dislike giving my character names out because some folk think it's alright to take OOC bullshit and make it an IC reason for PvP or lack of interaction.

Gelston
10-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Tisket plays Solomon.

Viekn
10-08-2014, 01:14 PM
I don't mind answering, since I only recently came back as well and am in the same boat. I do however feel like the person(s) represented on these boards are not the same people you will meet in game, obviously. Just like many of the people on these boards are likely totally different people in person. My heyday was a long time ago, so those people I've had the privilege to meet in person are pretty much all gone now unless they are under different names.

My current active characters include Elgrim and Ashanor, plus a handful of alts. I'm not a power hunter and only have one character past 40 to my credit, so I'm not someone who is at all well known. I played GS3 starting in 1993 and was Rathorn and Fenris back then. I actually had two different Genie accounts at one time. I stopped playing just before the move to AOL and was deployed for 6 months. When I got around to playing again I found about about the move but thanks to stupid issues with the PIN system my original characters were lost. I started back up with Elgrim and stopped playing in Prime when Plat launched. I played there for a few years before popping back into Prime. Ever since then I've been on and off each year depending on projects at work.

Thats probably more than you wanted to know, but there ya go! :)

Thank you! And I'll echo that point. For some people who I happen to know who they are in game despite having a different PC name, they've said some shit on PC that I TOTALLY disagree with, but as long as you aren't treating me like a dick in game, I'll sit there in TSC all day and spell your ass up or help you with a bounty.

Parkbandit
10-08-2014, 01:38 PM
I no longer play.. I did play about 3 months ago, but once again got bored to tears.

I played quite a few characters: Falgrin, Summit, Sithral, Arziw, Wizra, Hissan, Warpedpath.. don't really remember any other ones.

Aiska
10-08-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm obviously Roblar

Astray
10-08-2014, 01:55 PM
I'm obviously Roblar

Legit.

Roblar
10-08-2014, 01:56 PM
I'm obviously Roblar

:/

Elgrim
10-08-2014, 02:02 PM

Pretender!

Astray
10-08-2014, 02:03 PM

Death to the false Roblar!

RichardCranium
10-08-2014, 02:25 PM
I'm Methais.

Candor
10-08-2014, 02:40 PM
I'm Candor. Yeah I know, it's a shock.

diethx
10-08-2014, 03:10 PM
I play Sheerah, Princess of Power.

Methais
10-08-2014, 03:14 PM
I'm Ardwen.

Jhynnifer
10-08-2014, 03:18 PM

Who the hell are you?

Haldrik
10-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Who the hell are you?

Ha good point. Asks for names but doesn't give first.

Wrathbringer
10-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Ha good point. Asks for names but doesn't give first.

Actually he did.

Edit: Oh, and I'm Fleurs.

poloneus
10-08-2014, 03:24 PM
I'm Banthis.

Methais
10-08-2014, 03:25 PM
10-08-2014 02:16 PM
You're also sharting so much that for a second I thought you had two buttholes.

How do you know that I don't?

Androidpk
10-08-2014, 03:27 PM
I'm Spartacus.

Astray
10-08-2014, 03:28 PM
I'm Spartacus.

No, I'm Spartacus.

Wrathbringer
10-08-2014, 03:29 PM
10-08-2014 02:16 PM
You're also sharting so much that for a second I thought you had two buttholes.

How do you know that I don't?

How come you get all the creative Mad Shatter reps? I just got one that said, "poop" while yours got an extra butthole. Hardly fair.

Elgrim
10-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Somebody is on a poop-themed neg-rep kick today evidently.

Thread: Hurling builds
You need to wipe your crack. ASAP.

My guess is there is some closet coprophilia going on with someone.

Androidpk
10-08-2014, 03:30 PM
How come you get all the creative Mad Shatter reps? I just got one that said, "poop" while yours got an extra butthole. Hardly fair.

Because he pays taxes.

Wrathbringer
10-08-2014, 03:31 PM
In b4 pk because he pay... oh well. Well played.

Aiska
10-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Somebody is on a poop-themed neg-rep kick today evidently.

I was poop-repped a week or two ago. Steady on, poop repper. Guide us in our sharting.

Haldrik
10-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Has there ever been a push for non-anonymous reps?

Latrinsorm
10-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Has there ever been a push for non-anonymous reps?I pushed for (temporarily) anonymous posts once. That would be WAY more fun.

Elgrim
10-08-2014, 03:53 PM
I pushed for (temporarily) anonymous posts once. That would be WAY more fun.

The boards are already confusing enough! Do you want to make my head explode? :)

Methais
10-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Has there ever been a push for non-anonymous reps?

Be careful how hard you push or you might end up sharting yourself.

Jhynnifer
10-08-2014, 04:03 PM
I was poop-repped a week or two ago. Steady on, poop repper. Guide us in our sharting.

Do you burn with the rage of a thousand sharts?

Jhynnifer
10-08-2014, 04:04 PM
I pushed for (temporarily) anonymous posts once. That would be WAY more fun.

It'd be hilarious of they just randomly turned it off once every couple of weeks so people didn't know it was coming.

Viekn
10-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Do you burn with the rage of a thousand sharts?

God dammit! Not only have I been poop repped before, but anonymous poop repper has now basically caused my thread to be hijacked by talk of sharting and poop repping. So help me god, if we are ever granted the ability to shit in game, not only will I shit in your mouth but I am going to leave a big steamer on your chest and drop a deuce on your mother!

Jhynnifer
10-08-2014, 04:20 PM
God dammit! Not only have I been poop repped before, but anonymous poop repper has now basically caused my thread to be hijacked by talk of sharting and poop repping. So help me god, if we are ever granted the ability to shit in game, not only will I shit in your mouth but I am going to leave a big steamer on your chest and drop a deuce on your mother!

Well, to pull your thread back on topic... most of the people on this forum probably don't even play anymore. Aside from posting in the "What are you Wearing?" thread really don't go out of my way to announce who my character is because how I represent myself on this forum is absolutely -nothing- like how I play my character and it's difficult enough for people to separate IC from OOC without linking people to their PC.

I don't really understand why you really care about it?

Aiska
10-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Jhynnifer is Dreaer.

leifastagsweed
10-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Well, to pull your thread back on topic... most of the people on this forum probably don't even play anymore. Aside from posting in the "What are you Wearing?" thread really don't go out of my way to announce who my character is because how I represent myself on this forum is absolutely -nothing- like how I play my character and it's difficult enough for people to separate IC from OOC without linking people to their PC.

Sounds like he has the balls to ask out loud questions that most people keep in 'private' chats. :)

Jhynnifer
10-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Jhynnifer is Dreaer.

I do cut a rather lovely halfling figure if I do say so myself.

diethx
10-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Oooooh that sounds like a passive-aggressive indirect insult!

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn-Smiling-SNL.gif

leifastagsweed
10-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Why would you say that is passive-aggressive?

diethx
Um... cause that's what it was?

Androidpk
Jhynnifer is Dreaer.

Jhynnifer is also Jeril.

Parkbandit
10-08-2014, 04:29 PM
Um... cause that's what it was?

lol

leifastagsweed
10-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Well, let's see, I think he offered his reasoning in the original post, yes?

Since coming back in February from a 14 year break, I really only stuck to the GSIV related forums. For the past month though I've finally started to branch out and read/post on other non-GSIV related forums (social, off-topic, etc.)

I would really like to know, because I think it would help me understand conversations/exchanges sometimes, which main characters belong to which PC personalities.

It seems like a few/maybe a lot of other people know who certain people are in game as compared to their PC name, and sometimes I feel like I'm missing the point on some posts because I don't. Which is why I'm asking this.

I'll preface this thread by saying...

1. If you feel/know someone specifically is trying to keep their PC identities separate from their in game character, please don't let us/me know who they/you are. If people want their privacy I want to respect it.
2. I know who some people are in game even though they have a different name on the PC boards, and I've never treated people IG differently because I knew and maybe didn't agree with certain posts here.
3. Just to show that I'm willing to walk the walk and not ask anyone anything I wouldn't expect of myself, I am Burbul in game.

I'm open to anyone who wants to contribute

Whether she 'understands' or not could be fodder for passive-aggressive commentary, but I left that alone intentionally cause I'm not looking for any girl-on-girl action today. I do find this an amusing thread, though, and I myself wonder the same frequently. I have actually PM'd members to ask them directly who they are IG. That's just probably because I am a (fill in the blank with your favorite new variety of 'insult') but some might call it just plain ol' curiosity.

Wrathbringer
10-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Be careful how hard you push or you might end up sharting yourself.

Confirmed Methais is the shart/poop repper/Mad Shatter/William Shatter

Astray
10-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Who keeps shartting in the cookie jar?

Jhynnifer
10-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Oooooh that sounds like a passive-aggressive indirect insult!

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn-Smiling-SNL.gif

See if you give it attention it'll just somehow make the thread entirely about itself. You need to ignore it.

diethx
10-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Well, let's see, I think he offered his reasoning in the original post, yes?

Whether she 'understands' or not could be fodder for passive-aggressive commentary, but I left that alone intentionally cause I'm not looking for any girl-on-girl action today. I do find this an amusing thread, though, and I myself wonder the same frequently. I have actually PM'd members to ask them directly who they are IG. That's just probably because I am a (fill in the blank with your favorite new variety of 'insult') but some might call it just plain ol' curiosity.

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/colbert-popcorn.gif

Viekn
10-08-2014, 05:08 PM

I really appreciate you bringing it back on topic because like Leifa pointed out in my original post, the question as to who specific people are IG was really just to help me understand some PC conversations and posts that had happened in the past.

I brought up certain PC names in particular because these people have posted a lot in the past regarding IG events and I was sometimes confused or just didn't understand completely by not knowing who the poster's IG character was unlike a lot of the other PC people who may have been replying to that thread.

And although I don't treat anyone different IG based on what they post here, I realize a lot of people may not be the same way; which is why I initially acknowledged that and said someone could PM me if they chose.

Jhynnifer
10-08-2014, 05:15 PM
I really appreciate you bringing it back on topic because like Leifa pointed out in my original post, the question as to who specific people are IG was really just to help me understand some PC conversations and posts that had happened in the past.

I think this might be where I see the disconnect. Over the years I've learned a bit of who is who, but overall I don't have that urge to connect them. Thank you for clarifying a bit more, I still don't completely understand it but I can see your perspective at least.

Astray
10-08-2014, 05:15 PM
i dreamed i was charlie rangel and someone walked off with my briefcase so i tried to frankensteiner them but they moved so i fell and pooped all over them. ALL OVER. it was a bad scene, man.

I laughed pretty hard at this, thanks.

JackWhisper
10-08-2014, 05:22 PM
I play Neelin. He's a capped elf paladin who hunts grimswarm camps in Landing.

Not like people find me anyways, I'm always in a fucking camp. Heh.

And god damnit Astray, I was drinking some V8 and looked at your avatar and nearly spit it all over my screen. Thanks a lot.

Elgrim
10-08-2014, 05:25 PM
http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/colbert-popcorn.gif

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Maurice-Moss-Eating-Popcorn-The-IT-Crowd.gif

leifastagsweed
10-08-2014, 05:27 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Maurice-Moss-Eating-Popcorn-The-IT-Crowd.gif

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/jon-stewart-popcorn.gif

Johnny Five
10-08-2014, 05:29 PM
I laughed pretty hard at this, thanks.

I just noticed your avatar. I lul'd.

Parkbandit
10-08-2014, 05:30 PM
That's just probably because I am a (fill in the blank with your favorite new variety of 'insult') but some might call it just plain ol' curiosity.

A crazy, mother fucking psycho stalker bitch

JackWhisper
10-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Jhynnifer's lying to you by the way!

She's crazy both in-game AND out.

=)

JackWhisper
10-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Not in a bad way. Just in a Jhynnifer way.

As if that makes me sound any less cryptic.

Johnny Five
10-08-2014, 05:38 PM

nobody cares if you lul'ed. not even your shit. it just wants to get away from your smelly ass. thats why it explodes from your butt with the force of a thousand prison rapes.

I too have fell victim. :(

Taernath
10-08-2014, 05:40 PM
I last played regularly in the early/mid 2000's, and i'm pretty sure no one here's really interacted with any of my characters (except for Graysalin, who slammed during a pvp confrontation he instigated with me, lol). I have a character named Taernath but he's like a level 10 paladin. If you dig deep enough you can probably find where I've posted my other characters, but I'm sure nobody really cares.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/image.php?u=6&dateline=1398483708

Astray
10-08-2014, 05:42 PM
I too have fell victim. :(

Join the club, friend-o. These reps range from incredibly awkward to hilarious.

Back
10-08-2014, 05:55 PM
I plead the 5th. I dislike giving my character names out because some folk think it's alright to take OOC bullshit and make it an IC reason for PvP or lack of interaction.

This. I play GS and have a few chars. I like to keep everything separate. RL, from PC, from GS, even char to char in GS, or other on-line games, AOL handles, email addresses... After a decade of this I've learned there are, and try to avoid, people who can't keep things separate.

Having said that an old friend from a game we played back in 03 found me by my nickname on the officials. It was actually a "you aren't stalking me, and you don't hate me?" kind of nice re connection.

leifastagsweed
10-08-2014, 05:59 PM

Maybe along with the ratemyprofessor link I offered you, you could try ratemydickbaginternetdeskjockeys? Lucky for you, you are super safe. I will clearly not be fucking your mother or stalking you anytime soon. Stay classy.

JackWhisper
10-08-2014, 06:03 PM

Whirlin
10-08-2014, 06:05 PM
I last played regularly in the early/mid 2000's, and i'm pretty sure no one here's really interacted with any of my characters (except for Graysalin, who slammed during a pvp confrontation he instigated. lol). I have a character named Taernath but he's like a level 10 paladin. If you dig deep enough you can probably find where I've posted my other characters, but I'm sure nobody really cares.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/image.php?u=6&dateline=1398483708

http://media.giphy.com/media/EBDXQI8mRX1u0/giphy.gif

Tgo01
10-08-2014, 06:10 PM
My character afk script hunts seekers 24/7. Can you name that character?

Astray
10-08-2014, 06:11 PM

Pikachu!

Tgo01
10-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Pikachu!

Pika pika!

Gelston
10-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Ftefjychifeg

JackWhisper
10-08-2014, 06:13 PM
I could, TGO, but I forgot your sorc's name. I'm a dick like that =-(

Tgo01
10-08-2014, 06:14 PM
I could, TGO, but I forgot your sorc's name. I'm a dick like that =-(

No no, my sorc is currently busy afk scripting minotaurs 24/7.

JackWhisper
10-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Go die so I can STEAL ALL UR XPZ.

Kerranger
10-08-2014, 06:24 PM
I play Fisdan.

diethx
10-08-2014, 06:52 PM

Moooore! Mooooore!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111147384/4118956-8684446946-tumbl.gif

Jhynnifer
10-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Jhynnifer's lying to you by the way!

She's crazy both in-game AND out.

=)

HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH MY GOOD NAME!! The world is against me, oh everyone everywhere even people who don't know me hate me so I'm gonna waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah forever and ever and ever... oh hey look an 18year old boy. EXCUSE ME.

(also lol <3)

Jhynnifer
10-08-2014, 08:01 PM

Jeril?

<ruuuuuns>

Astray
10-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Jeril?

<ruuuuuns>
Did you know that after the Taladorian War, Jeril kissed someone without their permission?

JackWhisper
10-08-2014, 08:07 PM
It's true. He got banned for sexual assault for 60 days.

Tgo01
10-08-2014, 08:08 PM
Did you know that after the Taladorian War, Jeril kissed someone without their permission?

Time to erect a statue of Jeril.

JackWhisper
Cock out, naturally.

Wrathbringer
Time to erect a statue of Jeril.

You were just looking for an excuse to say "erect", weren't you.

Tgo01
10-08-2014, 08:09 PM
You were just looking for an excuse to say "erect", weren't you.

:(

Methais
10-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Did the person know they were being sexually assaulted? Or were they informed of it later?

Astray
10-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Did the person know they were being sexually assaulted? Or were they informed of it later?

They weren't educated back then so who knows?

Methais
10-08-2014, 08:33 PM

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4012/4275609672_b0b3734b69.jpg

Jace Solo
10-08-2014, 08:55 PM

They likely aren't educated now.
Ignorance is a pain in the vagina lips, so it would seem.

Tisket
10-08-2014, 09:12 PM
I've had a bunch of characters over the years. Most recent was Banty. Deactivated until I get bored and reactivate again.

Jeril
10-08-2014, 10:03 PM
I forget what character I play, someone will have to remind me.

Androidpk
10-08-2014, 10:06 PM
I forget what character I play, someone will have to remind me.

All of the Gwens.

Parkbandit
10-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Maybe along with the ratemyprofessor link I offered you, you could try ratemydickbaginternetdeskjockeys? Lucky for you, you are super safe. I will clearly not be fucking your mother or stalking you anytime soon. Stay classy.

Whoa! You are the one that said to insert an insult!

I guess mine was less of an insult and more of a precise description though.

My bad.

Viekn
10-09-2014, 07:55 AM
Couple people have asked what conversations or prior PC forum exchanges I was referring to specifically. I don't recall all of them off hand at the moment. This was one...http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?90173-okay/page2

On page 2 Jeril mention's Tisket's player being a hoot. I concurred and also thought it was good RP so I wanted to be on the lookout for said player in game but did not know who Tisket's player was. (although now that I know who Tisket's player was, when I went back to re-read the thread I did see the name was mentioned in that thread. I missed it the first time.)

Methais
10-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Whoa! You are the one that said to insert an insult!

I guess mine was less of an insult and more of a precise description though.

My bad.

Hey hey she told you to stay classy. This means she automatically wins. Don't you know these things? You need to brush up on your internet rules.

Parkbandit
10-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Hey hey she told you to stay classy. This means she automatically wins. Don't you know these things? You need to brush up on your internet rules.

That's Classist!

Johnny Five
10-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Whoa now people, calm down. Enjoy this picture.

http://shankyouverymuchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/bathsalts.jpg

Hoodtralfeck
10-09-2014, 03:50 PM
well i dont care about hiding who i am . im Hoodtralfeck on PC and im Hoodtralfeck in-game . also have bunch of alts but mostly play Hoodie

Methais
10-09-2014, 04:07 PM
also have bunch of alts but mostly play Hoodie

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Trayvon_Obama.jpg

Hoodtralfeck
10-09-2014, 04:19 PM
also on a side note , whats up with all the picture of people eating popcorn? is that some internet joke or something im not aware of?

Gelston
10-09-2014, 04:19 PM
also on a side note , whats up with all the picture of people eating popcorn? is that some internet joke or something im not aware of?

Yes.

Latrinsorm
10-09-2014, 05:01 PM
also on a side note , whats up with all the picture of people eating popcorn? is that some internet joke or something im not aware of?Getcha popcorn ready.

Haldrik
10-09-2014, 05:27 PM

... People think a fight is brewing so /popcorn. Or its entertaining to watch so... /popcorn.

Elgrim
10-09-2014, 06:27 PM
http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/popcorn-dis-gon-b-gud/popcorn47.gif
Getcha popcorn ready.

Methais
10-09-2014, 06:34 PM
http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/popcorn-dis-gon-b-gud/popcorn47.gif

This is still the best show ever that isn't Trailer Park Boys.

Gelston
10-09-2014, 06:35 PM
This is still the best show ever that isn't Trailer Park Boys.

David the Gnome was better.

Methais
10-09-2014, 06:36 PM

I've never seen it, but I'm still gonna say no because it's just not possible.

Androidpk
10-09-2014, 06:40 PM

I had a crush on his wife and her huge boobs.

Hoodtralfeck
10-09-2014, 06:53 PM
im sorry but " LOST " was the greatest show ever followed by Battlestar Galactica , Heroes , GoT , Walking Dead and Breaking Bad

SHAFT
10-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Breaking bad > sopranos > everything else

Silvean
10-09-2014, 06:54 PM

YES.

Tgo01
10-09-2014, 06:56 PM
I had a crush on his wife and her huge boobs.

You don't say.

diethx
10-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Whoa now people, calm down. Enjoy this picture.

http://shankyouverymuchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/bathsalts.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/15rkuog.jpg