PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say....

Weedmage Princess
09-03-2003, 06:43 PM
>>I love (and by love I mean I think it's funny in a stupid way) how kind and understanding and mature you can act in one post, and then the next is filled with puerile "STFU" remarks. <<

In response to DCSL's remark to Klaive (and please understand I am NOT defending Klaive{{cause I'd rather die}}, I'm defending the almight STFU term) that sometimes, the best thing to say...is STFU. Like in the previous thread *nods*

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by Weedmage Princess]

Scott
09-03-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
>>I love (and by love I mean I think it's funny in a stupid way) how kind and understanding and mature you can act in one post, and then the next is filled with puerile "STFU" remarks. <<

In response to DCSL's remark to Klaive (and please understand I am NOT defending Klaive{{cause I'd rather die}}, I'm defending the almight STFU term) that sometimes, the best thing to say...is STFU. Like in the previous thread *nods*

STFU younging! :lol:

Weedmage Princess
09-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Awe :(

Ya see?!

09-03-2003, 06:51 PM

But... I'd defend you.

::gets starry eyed::

DCSL
09-03-2003, 06:51 PM

I'm afraid I have to disagree. When that's the best thing you can say, I think it'd be better to say nothing at all.

But then, I grew up in all sorts of debating societies. STFU would never have flown. :rolleyes:

Dextra

Weedmage Princess
09-03-2003, 06:53 PM
Okay...so you frown upon STFU...But yet...you like Ben...

*scratches her head* I got lots to think about....

DCSL
09-03-2003, 06:58 PM
Okay...so you frown upon STFU...But yet...you like Ben...

*scratches her head* I got lots to think about....

Heh! I think he's shekshi but I don't know that I like him. It's purely physical.

I've never spoken to him, haven't read much that he's posted, don't even know who he is in-game. I don't think I've seen him use STFU yet, but I haven't gone over each and every topic in the PC, either.

Dextra

Betheny
09-03-2003, 07:02 PM
People's moods change. Sometimes they're silly, sometimes they're not. Hard to convey on a message board.

DCSL
09-03-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
People's moods change. Sometimes they're silly, sometimes they're not. Hard to convey on a message board.

Or even in a text-based roleplaying game, with all the emotional clue aids included.

A huge endorsement for the "Think before you type." motto.

Dextra

Weedmage Princess
09-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Heh

Kurili
09-04-2003, 05:37 AM
I'm usually silly.

Terrorize
09-04-2003, 06:46 AM
.....Pathetic...Is this all you people have to talk about? You people should spend some time away from the computer and look around in the real world for a lil while.

Ilvane
09-04-2003, 07:20 AM
Oddly enough you are posting and reading the topic too! :lol:

Isn't that a bit interesting?

-A

Weedmage Princess
09-04-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Terrorize
.....Pathetic...Is this all you people have to talk about? You people should spend some time away from the computer and look around in the real world for a lil while.

We'll get right on that.

Terrorize
09-04-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Ilvane

-A

Wow I am impressed. I bet you and Klaive would make a compatible couple.

09-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Terrorize

Originally posted by Ilvane

-A

Wow I am impressed. I bet you and Klaive would make a compatible couple.

No, thank you. GS girls, I've found, are not for me at all.